Denise Sucks Cock Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers

"Do you like it Jeff?" She needlessly asked me. "Do you like my little pussy?"

There was no answer required. I continued to masturbate as Denise's fingers moved to the soft pink lips of her desire swollen pussy. She lifted her eyes up to meet mine as she slowly spread herself open, revealing all of her naked cunt to my excited gaze!

Unable to control myself, I just grunted to her "Oh, Denise, for god's sake let's fuck!" That said, I fell upon the pretty divorcee and, without giving her a chance to defend herself, I shoved my bloated hard on right into her well lubricated pussy hole! Denise gave a muffled complaint but, when she felt my complete and utter penetration happening, she just gave in and accepted my domination of her helpless body.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as I felt the tight interior of Denise's pussy thrilling my overstimulated cock shaft. She was as excited as me and we soon developed a wonderful rhythm together, fucking each other like we were born to be lovers. And maybe we were. Just for this one day...just for this one moment.

And that moment passed sooner than I wanted but, when my sperm began to rise, I stuck my cock in as far as it would go and gave Denise my essence, splashing it all over her womb. I felt no need to announce my climax, she shoved her pussy out to meet me, as though she wanted all I had to offer. Her arms encircled my neck and we kissed. Oh, we kissed!

I only vaguely remember dressing and going through the silly charade of looking around at the under construction kitchen. I sensed that our magical afternoon was a one time thing and, If I were to attempt to work at her house, we would end up at odds somehow. So, as I headed out to the truck that day, I turned to look back at Denise and blew her a little kiss. I got her sexy smile in return!

LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers
12