Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at this, the little sow is wet with hope of having her body altered to our taste. You might be right, she would be so grateful for a really large pair of breasts that it might reduce the time to get her trained. I know a surgeon who does implants that make the breasts so big." She said as she indicated with her hands a size nearly twice as big as her own pair.

Tears welled from my eyes as Mistress Greta let her fingers idly play with my cunt lips. I could feel a wetness there that made her moving fingers slick. She gently rubbed my clit and I wiggled in response. Just as I started to relax she pinched me and dug a fingernail into my ass hole. There would be no orgasms without matching pain from Mistress Greta or Mistress Torment.

At last the two finished their discussion of their sexual plans. Mistress Greta looked at her watch and declared the two hours to be finished. With a sigh she idly scratched my pouting ass hole and sex and stood up. Mistress Torment, who had gone into something of a reverie at the thoughts of having the same power over another as Mistress Greta had, reluctantly stood. She and the tattooed man sex slave were dismissed with a wave and Mistress Greta led me back to Miss Clearmont's office using the nipple leash again.

Miss Clearmont was sitting at her large desk on the phone as we walked in. She hung up on the conversation and looked with approval at my gagged and exhausted state. My dripping pussy caught her eye and she signalled me to come to the desk. She smiled and pulled a large envelope out of a drawer. On the front of the envelope was the address of my legal firm. Stamps had already been stuck to it. She pulled the contents out. They were blow-ups of the photos that she had taken last night. The photos had been carefully trimmed and enlarged to show my face covered in come and my tongue caressing a huge clitoris. Mistress Greta looked hungrily at them.

"Should I send this to your office" slut?" she said.

I shook my head.

"No? I think that I follow your thoughts. I have a better idea, I think you should hand deliver them! Is that a better idea?"

I could see one hand flutter down to her thighs as she toyed with me. Mistress Greta flicked through the photos and selected one that showed my tongue touching Miss Clearmont's puckered ass hole.

"Would it not be amusing for you to be dressed as a rubber bitch and hand deliver the photos to your office. Just think of all those lusty lawyers that have longed to fuck you wanking over thoughts of having you as a slave." Miss Clearmont said with a smile.

"This is the best one." Said Mistress Greta with a chuckle. "This would make them get wet with lust."

"Perhaps we should send them one at a time, starting with the ones that don't show her face and then build up the excitement?" said Miss Clearmont.

"My dear Miss Clearmont you are so subtle. That's a great idea." Said Greta as she ruffled through the drawer full of photos. Miss Clearmont pulled one from the drawer. It showed me with a dildo in my cunt. My head was thrown back so that my face was not visible. She slipped it into the envelope and rolled the chair back as she stood. Then she came to me and opened my legs with her black varnished fingernails. Then she wiped the top of the envelope against my pussy before pressing it closed. Miss Clearmont clapped once sharply. A few moments later Miss Torment appeared. Miss Clearmont gave her the envelope and told her to post it. My knees buckled, they were not blackmailing me; they were finishing me. Miss Clearmont then dismissed the slave and turned back to me.

"I have decided what to do in the longer term with this cunt slave." She said.

Mistress Greta showed considerable interest as Miss Clearmont continued. We shall mark her for now, and a bit of depilation will help. Then I shall have her. When I am bored with her I'll give her to you. Have you decided what would help her to please us?

"Yes my sweet. I have decided that it is now time to bring Mandy into a higher responsibility. This little cunt will be her first trainee. I am perhaps a little generous but I said that she could do what she wanted with her."

Miss Clearmont nodded with approval. "She may overdo it a bit first time."

"I know." Replied Mistress Greta. "But she has to learn the hard way that too much too soon can spoil a slave. It doesn't matter though it's a useful lesson."

"What did Mandy suggest?"

"She would like the bitch pierced and ringed and then a small alteration to enlarge her breasts." Replied Mistress Greta.

"Nice and large I hope. We need some entertainment. Yes big tits would suit her, really big of course so that we can use her on film. A slave with big wobbly breasts is such a turn on. Also I like whipping them."

As the discussion continued Miss Clearmont expertly kneaded my tits and pulled at them. When she had finished she declared. "In my opinion we could take her from an unimposing "B" or "C" to a rather better "E". In fact it may be possible to make them even bigger. Anyway enough of later, I have to make some calls and do some paperwork. Please take her to the White Room where she can wait my attentions."

Mistress Greta led me out of the room. I was taken into the house proper and then to a steel door. We went down some cold steps into a corridor lined with doors every few metres. Mistress Greta opened a door into a windowless room lined with white tiles. In one corner was a hole in the floor. Miss Greta waved at the hole with a limp hand. I realised that she was offering me a chance to go to the toilet. I looked at the hole and shook my head. I had had nothing to eat or drink since Kathy's brandies. My need was not so desperate that I could do so in front of this bitch. Mistress Greta shrugged her shoulders and pushed me to the wall. She took a thin chain from her pocket and fixed it to my gag. Then she fixed it to a padlock in the wall. I could not sit or for that matter reach the hole in the floor. Mistress Greta slapped my face and pinched my nipples. As she did she said, " Enjoy your time here, when I've finished with you, you'll be a slave fit only to lick the shit from other slave's cells."

VII

I was not tightly held by the chain and was free to stand as I would. The ankle cuffs did not prevent me walking a couple of steps if I was careful. The problem was that I could not sit down. I was emotionally drained and tired from lack of sleep over the last two days and the lights were so bright especially since the whole room, floor, ceiling and walls were tiled in bright white. The cell had discrete metal rings at various heights and on the floor and ceiling a strange looking circular light lit it with great brightness. It was to one of these high rings that I was fastened. The gag forced me to breathe through my nose and made my jaw ache. In fact my pussy and ass ached with the treatment from the double dildo that had been forced into me. My brain whirled with hopes and schemes most of which were fantasies that Kathy would find me and free me from this house of terrible calculated sexual assault. I finally calmed down and started to consider my real alternatives. In fact I had none except to somehow get out. Without thought I had come here willingly. It now also looked as though rather than wishing to blackmail me Miss Clearmont really only wanted the challenge of adding another slave to the coffle and that getting unwilling slaves was simply more fun than culling the pages of contact magazines for people who really wanted to be enslaved. That way they had real slaves not ones that enjoyed serving. It meant that I was of no more consequence to Miss Clearmont and Mistress Greta than another outfit or pair of shoes. It was that realisation that broke me. I was their toy and like all toys I would be played with until the satisfaction of ownership had at last expired and the plaything was given to a friend or another slave to play with. My hands were free and I was able to check if I bled from their attentions. I did not, though there were bruises on my legs where I had fallen and my clit was rubbed raw by the attentions of Mistress Torment. Suddenly the colour of the light in the room changed from white to green. It was a shock to see the whole room reflected in green. My skin seemed to be purple and the bruises turned black. It was a macabre touch. I stood I don't know how long before the lights changed again. Now they were red. In fact at irregular intervals the lighting changed colour, seemingly at random. When it turned white the brightness was almost unbearable. It was impossible to guess how long I had been in the room. My thoughts turned to Miss Clearmont. Just as when Mistress Greta had held me I started to hope that she would remember me. I saw her as a moderating force that wished me only to have large breasts instead of massive ones. She had not wanted me to have huge pointed nipples and tattoos of giant pricks that were coming between my breasts. Her pleasure in my sexual attentions was almost welcome compared to the attentions of Mistress Greta. I remembered that though she had gagged me it was not as bad as the one that Mistress Torment had put in and she had not hung me on a leash by my nipples either. As the time went by I started to fantasise about a new plan. I would be so good to Miss Clearmont that she would let me go out of pity. No, I would pleasure her so much that she would let me take my revenge on the sadistic Mistress Greta and Mistress Torment. She would care for me and lead me for her and my pleasure. I pictured her orgasming so strongly that she made me her protégéé. The lights changed colour again and again. I felt so tired and weepy that I relaxed only to find myself starting to stumble on the smooth tiles and hang from the chain attached to my gag. I was starting to sleep and it I felt I might not be able to stand. I felt totally exhausted. I felt a sudden thirst that went when the lights turned to yellow. My bladders felt full, and then suddenly empty. The light changes started to change my mood. Red was for defiance and escape. Blue for sly surrender and trickery. Green made me wish for attention, any attention even if it was Mistress Greta come to collect me to give to her slave. Purple made me feel sad and self pitying and brown made me want to please my captors with honest surrender. Suddenly I realised that the lights were white again and changing no longer for the first time since I had arrived. The door opened and there stood Miss Clearmont. I staggered for a moment to stand straight. Miss Clearmont was dressed in a tight white rubber dress that covered her from knees to throat but leaving her large firm breasts exposed in a lattice of lace. Her almost bare breasts were tipped by tiny rings through the nipples and her hair was pushed well back. When she reached out to touch me I saw that she had surgical gloves on. In one hand she carried a metal machine that filled her hand. I was so woozy that I could only watch as she reached out and placed the end of the machine over my nipple. There was a brief flash of pain as she squeezed and a gold stud was piercing the nipple. I could only stare as a tiny drop of blood welled up in contrast to the gold. The other nipple took just a few seconds. I did not even flinch. She put down the piercing tool and stroked a hand around my groin.

"What a strong gag my dear. Does your body ache?"

I nodded dumbly in reply. I could only see her large breasts heave as she felt the tightness of the gag.

"That's a shame. The gag is a little large I suppose, but Mistress Greta is sometimes a little over the top."

Then she let a little air out of the ball in my mouth. My eyes welled tears at how generous this magnificent woman was. I motioned for her to allow me to touch her breasts. With a satisfied look she allowed me to gently stroke her breasts with trembling hands. They were firm and warm under the sexy lace. I felt comforted. I was pathetically trying to please my captor.

"I have to get some sleep my little cunt lover, but I'll be back in the morning to see you and propose a little beneficial deal. I have some things that you can do for me that will make me very happy."

She watched my gentle touches and smiled. "You are sometimes such a good little slave, but I don't have time to release you at this moment. I'm sorry that you are uncomfortable. I shall have much pleasure training you. You will be glad of my training when you are ready. For now you will have to wait for my next visit."

I nodded acceptance and let my hands fall. As she left the room I felt that I had really managed to please her and that in the morning when she had time she would free me to discuss important matters. The lights changed to brown and I dreamed of serving her any which way that she might want. I would lick her feet and thighs; my tongue would explore her sex. When she orgasmed she would let me go.

It was impossible to gauge time in the cell. The lights changed irregularly. I came to look forward to some colours and hate others. I tried to support myself against the wall so that I could rest. But I could not reach my high-heeled shoes to undo them and slid on the metal tipped heels when I tried to lean at an angle. Every time that I pulled the chain on the gag, the ball in my mouth pulled and caused such discomfort that I had to stand. I tried to pace but more than one step was impossible. My moods changed more rapidly but gradually I began to long for Miss Clearmont to return. She had loosened my gag and let me try to please her. She had shown pity at my aches. She had even let me touch her magnificent body for a moment. I felt that she had only pierced my nipples to prevent Mistress Greta putting large rings in and had promised to allow me to perform a service for her that would help me. Miss Clearmont had promised to return when she had had her rest. I stood and stood; the lights flashed their colours irregularly but with a faster rhythm. Miss Clearmont replaced Kathy as my saviour; she was real and her sexuality reigned supreme in the house.

Once again the lights turned white. I blinked at the change and suddenly felt how full my bladder was. I needed to go to the toilet. Miss Clearmont was dressed in her medical coat and had placed the nurse's cap on her hair. She wore white stilettos and had surgical gloves on.

"I'm so sorry that you had to stand so long my lovely little slut. The delay was unavoidable as I had so much sleep to catch up on." She said sympathetically. "Would you like a visit to the toilet?"

I nodded and she came over and using the key released my gag from the chain. I stumbled momentarily as she led me to the hole in the floor.

"I give you permission." She said. "You are a good slut and can use the hole."

I wobbled over the hole as I squatted and relieved myself fully. The feeling was one of release.

"That's better, how can I get a dildo in your ass if you are so full?"

I nodded again gratefully and she slowly undid the gag. I breathed through my mouth again and stood for a moment.

"Would you like some thing to eat?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Clearmont, please." I answered.

"Good, I just need your help in formulating a legal document and then you can eat. I need your help so much and only you can help me." She sounded truly as if she needed my help.

I felt so grateful that she was on my side. She was so understanding and sympathetic.

"Do you mind if I make a little inspection to make sure that Mistress Greta has not hurt you?" She asked.

She knelt and put a hand in my pussy. I felt a finger enter me and probe around. For a moment she rubbed my clit and I felt a small shudder pass down my spine. Then she pushed a finger into my ass and slowly rotated it.

"She has loosened you up a little. That's a good thing, we need to work on that don't we? After all we don't want you too tight for my pleasure do we."

"No." I said. "I wish to please you. Mistress"

"That's wonderful news my dear, because you shall please me. Come along now." She spoke as if I was a child, but the tone gave me a feeling of security.

When she had finished she stood and took off the gloves. Tossing them down the hole in the floor she left the room. I followed her white starched coat and thus left the cell. It was clear that Miss Clearmont was concerned for me. She led me to her office. Spread all over the desks were papers and legal documents. Standing on them was a decanter and two glasses. She poured a long clear drink and handed me the glass. I drank deeply before realising that the drink was pure gin. I coughed but she patted my back to help it down.

"Drink it all for me my little slut; it will help you recover. Would you like to please me first or should you like to see the papers?" She asked in a reasonable voice.

"As you wish Miss Clearmont." I answered.

"Good, pleasure first and work later."

She opened the cabinet on the wall and took out some restraints and some clothing. I had almost forgotten that I was naked. Miss Clearmont came to stand in front of me. First she took a pair of latex pants from the pile. She showed me the inside of them where a rubber cock was fixed.

"Would you wear these for me? It excites me that you will get a thrill as you pleasure me?" She said.

"Yes Miss Clearmont, I wish to please you as much as I can." I replied.

The pants were held together by studs that turned to release. She placed the cock in my mouth and I licked it. Then slipping it into my quivering ass she fastened the pants onto me. I could feel the penetration as the rubber prick worked itself into me.

Taking a pair of soft cuffs she fixed my hands in front of me. Then she brought out a gag and fixed my mouth open. As she did so she said, "Please understand that I would not have you catch me with your teeth when you come."

I expected her to open her coat and ask me to satisfy her but she led me behind the desk. She indicated that I should sit with my legs under the chair facing the seat. The chair was an old fashioned library reading chair with high winged back and stout legs. When my face was towards the seat she clipped a collar, that attached to the chair seat-front with a short chain, round my neck to hold me there. Satisfied that I was fixed firmly she went round the back of the chair and fiddled for a moment with the rubber dildo in my ass. I felt a click as she attached something to it. Finally satisfied she stood over me. Looking up I could see under her coat. Her pussy, shaven as always pouted at me with longing. I could just make out the shadows of her large tits tenting the coat almost out of sight. She reached down and stroked my face with her hands.

"Greta and her little slut want to work you over. Greta has a fetish for big tits and cunts that a train could drive through. She likes her slaves to scream when they are fucked up the ass hole with her heels. Her greatest wish with all slaves is to alter them and break them. She lends her slaves to people who delight in destroying them. If you serve me and obey all my commands you will have given me pleasure and I will protect you from her. If you do not I will let her have you." Miss Clearmont said this in an unemotional way that made me hope that I could serve her every wish to protect myself. I believed her and wanted to serve. I still hoped in my heart that Kathy could save me, but how was I to contact her and get her to believe my story?

Miss Clearmont's phone rang. There was a pause and she said. "Show her in."

With a flick of her coat Miss Clearmont settled herself on the chair. Her naked ass lowered gently onto the chair allowing her to straddle me between her thighs and wiggled to settle her pussy over my mouth. I could feel her clitoris swell into my open mouth and the inner lips of her cunt dripped her excitement into me. My tongue reached up and massaged her. Its tip followed the creases and folds of her inner lips and stroked her swollen sex. I felt her shift again as I heard the door to the office open. Her sex slid forward and her puckered ass hole was presented for attention. This bent my head back on the end of the collar-chain as she slid forward on the chair. The collar flexed a little allowing the movement.

1...678910...18