Denise's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't, mother." Denise shook her head. "His ex-wife cheated on him and it hurt him deeply. On our first date I told him I was a one-man woman and demanded he be a one-woman man. Now I'm ruining all of that." Tears again flowed from her eyes. "This is not who I am, mom. It's not who I want to be."

"Well, you always have a choice, but I think you are selling yourself short. You have always dreamed of a fairy tale, but they don't exist in the real world. Women and men both have the capacity to love more than one person at a time. Beyond that, they have a need for love and closeness and sometimes they need that with more than one person as well. Oh, I know why you think that. Our idiotic society thrives on lies. People preach all the time that monogamy is right, all the while they are boffing someone else on the side. It amazes me how many hypocrites we have in the world and have since the beginning of time."

Denise shook her head. This hadn't gone as she expected at all.

"Talk to Chad. He deserves your honesty. If he can't handle it then he isn't the man you should marry. Because if he is honest, he'll know that sometime he'll slip up. You may find he is more open to this than you believe."

"But what if he's not? What if he calls off the wedding? What if he hates me?"

"I've met Chad. He is a good man. I don't know what he'll do when you talk to him, but he deserves to know. You deserve to be happy too, though."

Denise thought about what her mom was telling her. Now was not the right time to have this talk with Chad. His work was being so stressful. She didn't want to pile on top of that. Finally, she nodded her head. She would talk to Chad, but not until his work calmed down.

"Thanks, mom. Does Carla know about your affairs?"

"Yes, baby, but I told her not to tell you. It was probably wrong of me, but I didn't want my Snow White to know her mother wasn't who she thought she was. Your sister was always a wild child and she needed to know that was okay."

Denise nodded. "So what do I do about Saturday."

"That's up to you. I say go and enjoy the concert and if the opportunity arises, indulge yourself and fuck Ray's brains out."

"Mom!"

"I'm serious. Even if you choose not to tell Chad, if you deny yourself this, you will grow to resent him and that will eventually destroy your love. Besides, once you fuck Ray you may find that it just makes you appreciate Chad even more."

"I'm not going to fuck Ray. I'm just not. I won't do that to Chad. He's such a good man and I love him." Denise shook her head.

"Then why are you here, princess?"

Denise left her mom's with a lot on her mind. Her mother hadn't told her what she'd thought she would. In fact, completely the opposite. She wasn't sure about what her mom had told her. It had rocked her image of the perfect marriage. It was obvious that her parents still loved each other. She could tell they did each time she saw them together. The way they looked at each other and held hands and kissed. It all showed how much they loved and were devoted to each other. But they both had other lovers. Her mother accepted it as normal and so, apparently, did her father. But could she? Could Chad?

She slept fitfully that night with dreams of Ray and Chad filling her night.

The next day at work she was again called to the front desk. This time the flowers were a dozen red roses and she felt a little bit of panic when she saw them. Ray shouldn't have sent flowers like that. He hadn't, it turned out. They were from Chad.

"Sorry I haven't been able to spend time with you. I love you dearly. Chad." The card read. Breathing deeply of the beautiful roses, Denise smiled.

Terra gave her a wicked smile. "Two men sending you flowers. You lucky girl, you." She put her chin in her hands and gave Denise a dreamy smile.

"Oh hush. The yellow ones were from Fort Worth Beef. These," she said as she lifted them and sniffed deeply, "are from the love of my life."

Terra grinned at her. "If you say so." The receptionist gave Denise a wink.

Denise blushed and took the flowers back to her desk, sitting them beside the still fresh bouquet that Ray had given her. A few minutes later her cell phone buzzed. It was Chad.

"Hey lover. Thanks for the flowers," Denise breathed into the phone.

"Hey babe. Did you like them?" Chad's voice sounded so tired that Denise immediately felt sorry for him.

"They're beautiful. How's it going? Are you getting Billy's problem straightened out?"

"Yeah. About that, I just called to tell you that I can't make our date tonight."

Denise had forgotten they had planned on going out tonight. With everything else going on it had slipped her mind.

"It's okay, Chad. I understand." Denise took a deep breath and decided to just tell Chad about Saturday. "Um, Chad, I got invited to a concert Saturday night. It's Air Supply."

"Oh." There was a pause. "Who invited you?"

Denise took another deep breath. "Ray West, the guy from Fort Worth Beef. His wife and another friend are going. The friend's boyfriend backed out so they had an extra ticket and invited me." She said it all in a rush.

Chad was quiet for a moment. "I know you love Air Supply. Enjoy the concert. I have to work Saturday night anyway."

"I love you, Chad. I'm sorry your work is so bad right now."

"I love you too, Denise. Um, look, I'll talk to you again on Sunday. Maybe we can go have a late lunch or something."

"I'd love that Chad."

Saturday came and Denise slept late. After getting up she ate a light brunch with Carla. Carla had a new boyfriend she really liked and Denise listened as her sister gushed about him. Her mind wasn't on the conversation, though. She was imagining the concert. She hoped they would play "The One That You Love" because that was her favorite. She could just imagine hearing Russell Hitchcock singing in that beautiful voice of his.

She lazed around the house until three and then started getting ready. She took a long bath, shaved her legs, trimmed her pubic hair, and then applied lotion liberally, all the while thinking about Chad. She hoped he was okay. He'd sounded so tired on Wednesday.

Thinking of her fiancé she began to rub herself. Soon her breathing quickened and her nipples hardened. She pinched her nipples, imagining it was Chad suckling on her. A finger dipped between her pussy lips, gathering up a little of her nectar to act as a lubricant. She brought her finger up to circle her nub. Moaning, she pictured Chad between her legs, his powerful legs pushing hers apart. She spread her legs as far as she could. She dreamed of Chad pressing into her, taking her. She needed him. Thrusting up against her own hand she let her finger circle her clit. In her mind, Chad was sucking on her pussy, tasting her nectar. She felt her orgasm begin and she wanted Chad there to share it with her. She wanted him inside her. As her climax washed over her she pinched her nipple and sighed as she came.

Relaxing in the afterglow of her self-induced orgasm she realized that it had been solely Chad she'd imagined. It was a relief to know that. Maybe she was over her crush. Looking at the clock she realized that Ray would be there in less than an hour. She hurriedly finished up her bath, dried off, did her hair and put on just a little makeup. With that done she went to her closet. Carla came in to help her pick her outfit and together they looked through her wardrobe.

"Don't you own anything, not frumpy?" Carla asked holding up a mid-calf paisley skirt.

"What about this?" Denise pulled out a short denim skirt. It fell about halfway down her thighs.

"Better. I wish I had time to hem three inches off it for you." Carla took it from her and threw it on the bed.

"Wait, I'm not wearing that!" Denise laughed.

"Yes, you are. It will go good with this." Carla lifted up a halter style blouse. "You're going to an eighties band concert so you're wearing eighties style. It'll be good."

"I don't want Ray seeing me in that. I'm just going with jeans and a t-shirt. It'll work and not send the wrong message."

"I thought you wanted to fuck him."

"No! I absolutely do not want to fuck him. God, Carla, you are as bad as mother."

"Oh, and what did mother tell you? Come on. Spill it big sister."

Denise pulled a pair of jeans off a hanger and threw them on the bed. They were her tightest jeans and really made her look good.

"She told me that she has had affairs and that dad has too."

"Yawn. That's old news. Did she tell you about the wild sex parties they have?"

"Mom and dad don't have wild sex parties!"

"Are you sure?"

"Carla, you are crazy. Mom is fifty-two. Dad is fifty-four. They don't have wild sex parties."

Carla looked at her with a coy smile on her face. "Okay, I won't destroy any more of your illusions." She winked at Denise.

"You're terrible. Which t-shirt should I wear?"

Carla lifted up an old midriff length t-shirt with the Air Supply band logo stenciled across the top. It was the only Air Supply t-shirt she owned.

"Come on, you have to wear it." Carla grinned at her.

"Okay, now get out so I can dress." Denise shooed Carla out.

"I'm going out with Todd, tonight so I won't be home," Carla said from the door. "So if you get lucky, you have the whole house to yourself." Carla gave her a wink and then closed the door behind her.

The jeans were low riders and with the midriff shirt not covering anything below her chest, she didn't want anyone seeing her panties, so she picked an especially low riding thong that was a very pretty pink color. The matching dainty bra came next. After she'd pulled the jeans and t-shirt on she looked at herself in the mirror and grinned. She did look good. She pulled out a sturdy set of running shoes to go with it. She'd been to concerts before and knew she wanted comfortable shoes.

It was just before six when the doorbell rang. Denise answered it to find Ray standing there. He was wearing tight black jeans with a red and blue "Air Supply" world tour t-shirt. A black Escalade sat in the driveway and she could see a woman with spiky platinum blonde hair in the driver's seat.

"Are you ready?" Ray asked, smiling at her. His eyes dipped briefly taking in her outfit then snapped back to her eyes. "I love your outfit."

"Thanks, Ray. I really appreciate you guys inviting me."

Ray took her hand in his and they walked to the car. As they walked past the front of the SUV she saw that the front passenger seat was taken by a petite woman with short brown hair. Sitting next to the much larger platinum blonde, she looked tiny. Ray opened the back door and let her in. She climbed in and slid across to the seat behind the driver.

"Denise, this is my wife Jill." The driver turned around and gave her a smile.

"Ray has told me so much about you. I'm glad you could join us."

"Thanks. I love Air Supply and I'm excited about getting to see the concert." Denise smiled at the woman.

"And this is Coke, our little wild thing," Ray said and the brunette gave her a warm smile as her eyes openly looked Denise up and down.

"Don't you look just good enough to eat? I see why Ray is so smitten with you. I could fall for you pretty easily too." Coke laughed.

"Be good, Coke. We've just met her. You don't want to scare her off." Jill chided the brunette.

Denise forced a laugh, wondering what she'd got herself into. Ray reached over and put his hand on hers. His touch thrilled her much more than she wanted it to.

"Don't mind them. They are just being playful. Aren't you girls."

Coke gave Ray a grin and smiled at Denise. "We are always playful, Ray. You know that." Coke licked her lips and winked at Denise as Jill wheeled the SUV out of the driveway.

They drove across Irving until they reached Crystal's Bar and Grill. The ride had been mostly uneventful even though Ray had held her hand the entire trip and Coke and Jill had made very sexually loaded comments at every opportunity. In the parking lot, they all piled from the SUV. Out of the vehicle, Denise got her first good look at what the other two women were wearing.

Jill had on tight blue jeans with several stylish rips across her thighs. She wore a tight t-shirt with a picture of a screaming Dee Snyder on the front and the Twisted Sister logo on the back. The look was good for a concert. Coke's attire surprised Denise, though. The petite woman wore a shark-bite shirt that clearly showed her black bra through the rips and only came down to just under her breasts. Below that she wore a short flouncy skirt that barely covered her crotch. Her midriff was completely exposed, showing off a pierced belly button with a beautiful diamond stud.

Coke clutched one of Denise's hands and Ray held the other while they filed into the bar. They sat at a tall table in the bar area, with Jill sitting across from her. Sitting down, Denise glanced over at Coke. Her skirt was pulled up enough that Denise had a clear view of the crotch of the thong Coke was wearing.

"So, Denise, Ray has told me so much about you. I'm really glad you got to come to the concert tonight. I've wanted to get to know the woman that my husband has been fantasizing about." Jill grinned and leaned forward.

Denise was floored. Ray had told his wife he was fantasizing about her. She looked over at Ray, not knowing what to say. This brought a laugh from Jill.

"It's okay, Denise." Jill winked. "I don't mind Ray playing with other women. He's told you that we have an open relationship, right?"

Denise nodded in a slight daze. "So, you really don't mind."

Coke leaned over closer to Denise. "I can tell you from experience that Ray's cock is divine."

"You?" Denise jerked her head around to look at Coke. "And him?" Her head swiveled back to Ray. He was grinning like a schoolboy.

Suddenly Denise was filled with doubt. Ray was married to this incredibly sexy woman and he was sleeping with the wild little minx beside her. He probably didn't even want her.

Ray reached over and put his hand on hers, but it was Coke that brought her head around again.

"Oh yeah, and he makes me cum like a freight train every time."

Denise looked from Coke to Jill. "And you're really okay with this?"

"Why wouldn't I be Denise? I don't own Ray any more than he owns me." Her face went serious for a moment. "But Ray tells me that you are engaged. We won't do anything you don't want." Jill shot a stern look at her husband. "Will we, Ray?"

"I've never forced myself on any woman, Jill. You know that."

"I know that, Ray, but I also know how persuasive you can be. How hard it can be to resist you." Jill turned back to Denise. "Whatever happens tonight is up to you and we will all still be friends tomorrow no matter what it is, or isn't."

Coke leaned over to her again. "But I would love to play with you if you're curious."

Denise, eyes wide, looked at Coke. Was the tiny woman joking? She watched Coke's tongue slip out and lick her lips and then Coke laughed and sat back. Jill laughed too. Ray just shook his head.

"Don't worry, Denise. They're harmless. Really." Ray squeezed her hand gently, giving her a warm smile.

That smile was so beautiful. Warm, inviting, and exciting all at the same time, his smile made her nipples hard and her pussy tingle. She smiled at him as she leaned toward him just a little. He squeezed her hand again and she put her other hand on top of his. Glancing toward Jill, her smile faded as she realized what she was doing.

"I'm sorry, Jill." Denise pulled away from Ray.

Jill laughed, her eyes twinkling. "Don't be, Denise. I like seeing Ray happy, and I can see that you make him happy."

"You're okay with this?"

Jill leaned forward. "Denise, I know this might be hard for you to understand, but yes, I'm okay with my husband holding hands with another woman. I'm okay with him kissing you. I'm okay with him making love to you. I want him to be happy and enjoy life."

"Wow!" Denise shook her head. "I don't know if I could feel that way. I think if I saw Chad with another woman, I'd be so jealous."

"Why should I be jealous?" Jill grinned at Denise. "If Ray takes you to bed with my permission, why would he leave me for you? Since I'm not going to forbid him from having you or punish him for it, what motivation could he have for kicking me to the curb?" The blonde woman had a serious expression on her face. "On the other hand, if Ray wants you and I get jealous or mad or if I punish him for something that is so natural, why would he want to stay with me?" She paused letting her words sink in.

Denise shook her head. "But don't you want him to be devoted to you? Don't you want to know he'll always be there for you?"

Jill smiled. "I do know that. Ray and I are deeply in love. Just because he loves another person doesn't change that. When things go bad, and they have at times, I know Ray will be there for me. When my grandmother passed away, he was there. I remember crying on his shoulder and him just holding me." She looked at Ray with love in her eyes. "He is a wonderful husband. I know for sure that if I told him not to ever see you, or any of his lovers, again he would do it. But I also know how much pain that would cause him. I never want to cause him pain." Jill reached over and put her hand on Ray's leg. "The key is honesty. If Ray ever started hiding things from me, then I would begin to worry. In every relationship honesty is the key, but in an open relationship it is even more critical."

"Do you have other lovers too?" Denise asked, her hand was back on Ray's.

Jill leaned forward. "Of course I do. I'm a very sexual woman and I am very bi." She gave Denise a wink. "I have several boyfriends and girlfriends. I've never hidden this from Ray."

"I enjoy watching her with others, both men and women. It is intensely erotic to watch your wife cum." Ray rubbed her arm gently. "But for me, it is more than just the erotic value. I love knowing that my partner is this free spirit, experiencing life, and living it to the fullest. I wouldn't keep her caged up for anything. How could I say I love her while I prevent her from living life the way she wants to live it?"

Denise nodded, taking in everything they had said. It went against everything she'd believed for years, but she questioned if what she believed had all been based on lies anyway. The revelation from her mother that her parents had an open relationship of sorts had shaken her to the core.

The waiter came and took their drink orders. Jill openly eyed him up and down, letting her eyes linger on his crotch as he stood next to her. They sat and chatted and the conversation turned to the concert and then to other bands the group enjoyed. It turned out that Jill and Denise shared taste in music, both loving the slow soft rock bands of the early eighties as well as some of the less popular female rock artists. By the time they paid the bill and headed to the concert, Denise had come to think of Jill and Coke as friends.

Their tickets for the show put them just above the mosh pit. There was a wide aisle in front of their seats which gave them room to stand up and move without the actual crush of the pit. The lead-in band was a rough sounding rock band from Boston and they were happy when they finished their set and Air Supply took the stage.

The entire crowd was on their feet as the band opened with "All Out of Love." By the time they were on the third song, "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" Ray was behind her with his arms around her waist holding her tenderly as they swayed to the music. She felt his lips brush her neck and instinctively laid her head to the side to give him more room. One of his hands slipped up to cup her breast and she didn't stop him. She could feel his erection pressing into her back and she pushed back, rubbing him.