All Comments on 'Denise's White Underpants Ch. 05'

by Paradiggler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quite a climax to a charmingly perverted love story

While I am not particularly into panties or odors as such, I can appreciate your descriptions of your own obsessions and particularly of the naughty interactions between you and Denise. This fifth chapter really took the cake! Thank you. I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yes, five stars for the last chapter, four stars fornthe rest. Throughout the story, the descriptions of stains and smells and tastes and hair were superb. The dialog was a bit sappy, yet romantic, as only an erudite lover of ladies private functions could write. Well done!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Yep, I should have skipped this chapter, but just because I'm not into all the skat I'll not going to give it a bad score, or any score for that matter.

I do have one question though, are the panty sizes the same as they are for the US? Size 12s are for a very large woman, and I can't figure out how there was any room on the toilet to see anything with that much woman sitting on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParadiggler@Paradiggler
I have a deep fetish for women's dirty panties and toilet activities. My stories depict different scenarios in which women's most private bodily functions are highly eroticised in various sexual situations and are frequently highlighted by graphic descriptions of genitalia and...