Denise's White Underpants Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also a poor excuse to simply massage Denise's beautiful poo opening and give her more stimulation around the sensitive nerve endings whilst I was filling her fishy pink cunt with my massive erection.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...that feels SO good!" Denise mumbled with her eyes closed and cunt and anus moistening by the second. "Keep wiping my bum with that toilet paper! Clean all the poo away like a good boy! Get my anus back to its pink colour quickly. Wipe all that smell away! Clean all those little ginger hairs so you can lick them again!"

Her commentary was as exciting as her poo was.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." I kept wiping with that toilet paper, so tenderly but firmly at the same time, gazing at her swollen anal crater and all those little brown wrinkles that made up the geography of her shitter.

As I removed the toilet tissue, I could clearly see by the amount of faeces that the paper had picked up and that we still had several more wipes until we could consider Denise's anus "clean".

I also noticed the very exciting sight of a couple curly little ginger hairs which had attached themselves to the paper along with the poo.

"Look baby...hairs!" I showed Denise.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...so nice for you to see some of my little hairs come off on the toilet paper," Denise responded.

Curious to know, I raised the soiled toilet paper to my nose and sniffed deeply.

It smelled disgusting but divine all at once and I also took the liberty of flicking one of the little poo-smeared hairs with my tongue which then managed to stick to my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm...I've got one of your hairs in my mouth!" I told Denise.

"There's one more on there if you want it!!"

Somewhat to my surprise, Denise took the toilet paper off me and then swiped the remaining hair onto her own tongue once she had located it.

We both now had Denise's pooey little pubic hairs in our mouths – one each.

Talk about adult entertainment!

Denise then wiped herself for a fifth time, still removing a nice brown smear from the inner side of her sphincter.

Wipe number 6 was now mine again and I repeated the deep anal massage from previously.

Denise simply moaned as I continued to slide my penis in and out of her vagina – the added stimuli of an anus massage with toilet paper was my way to thank my lover for this most generous and perverse of birthday gifts.

By wipes 7 and 8, Denise's anus, pubic hairs and bottom crack were all but clean.

We added a 9th wipe for good measure to know the job was done beyond reasonable doubt.

The pinkness inside her anus was now visible again and the brown wrinkles were free of poo smearing.

What I could see though were little white fragments of toilet paper which were caught up in some of her anal hairs and some in the depths of her bum crack.

This was OK.

I could imagine Denise putting her underpants back on after a big poo with a perfectly clean anus but some of these tiny "clingers" still stuck inside generating their own smell and germs as they continued to mix with her sweat and anal moisture as she went on with her daily business.

She would also want to keep these little harbingers of germs clear of her tender pink vagina which would need to stay clear of poo and any other bacteria that might be generated inside her undies once they were back in position and doing their everyday job of feminine absorption and protection.

With this in mind, I now wanted to finish Denise off by coming inside her and then bringing her to her own wonderful orgasm by licking her anus clean of the toilet paper "clingers" while massaging her clit and cunt all at once.

Coming inside Denise was the easy part.

The warmth and softness of her creamy, moist, fishy pussy along with the still lingering smell of her recent bowel movement had me building quickly. Inserting my thumb directly into her raw, freshly wiped anus brought my seed out almost instantly and I promptly injected her with hot, thick spurts of my semen over several shuddering convulsions.

We moaned intensely and simultaneously, yet it was some minutes before I withdrew and began my final act of analingus on Denise's back passage.

My cock had deflated rapidly but I was no less desirous of those tiny little specks of used toilet paper that Denise now had floating along the length of her bum crack.

I went straight down, licking feverishly and sensually to try and collect those dirty little clingers onto my tongue.

To keep tasting Denise's poo, to keep smelling the results of her defecation as well as whiffs of her deep feminine fishiness and my just-spent semen was my driving force and in turn be able to give Denise a similar, shuddering, convulsing orgasm similar to the one I had just enjoyed.

I worked on my lover for at least 10 minutes.

Her anus was so intensely responsive to my licking having just been pooed out of and wiped clean with toilet paper it was clearly the best technique to employ.

Backing this up with deep fingering of her rectum and vagina and some exceptionally tender clitoral stimulation brought her to orgasm after several near-misses and "speed-humps".

Said "speed-humps" merely intensified Denise's orgasm when it arrived.

And when it did, it lasted – close to a minute – and at her beckoning, I reinserted my fingers deep inside her to push her to not just a second but third, shuddering come, one after the other after the other.

Both completely come out, our final act of this incredible love-making session (which had proved to be close to the "ultimate" birthday present) was to flush Denise's bowel movement, together with 9 neatly folded, poo-soiled squares of paper, down the toilet.

The bowl gurgled as the brown poo and paper swirled, breaking up somewhat as it disappeared away down the S-Bend.

There was a clear brown streak left on the side of the toilet bowl as the water settled and some fragments of disintegrated paper and faecal matter remained visible.

"Just another daily bowel movement for Denise!" was the thought that came to mind as poo, paper, skid marks remained – a problem simply fixed by another flush and quick swirl with the toilet brush to removed the sticky turd from the porcelain.

The remaining sharp smell also lingered but with the main offensive material now disposed of, the odour was now residual rather than direct.

As is the feminine way, Denise reached for the tin of deodoriser from the shelf above the cistern and gave a couple of short, sharp squirts to now mix her faecal odour with a more perfumed smell but still smelling very typical of someone who had just done their daily poo into the toilet and had now cleaned up behind them.

Similar to what she might well have done at work or at home whenever nature calls.

Not all clear cut and odour-free as you would imagine a woman's toilet business to be but now that I had witnessed it first hand, I now realised that Denise could create something as smelly and disgusting as any human being and made the best of it by cleaning herself (with my help on this occasion) as any hygienic, functioning woman might do.

And the most incredible birthday present I could have imagined!