Denmark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her an exaggerated smile and two thumbs up. I started professing my love for how I was handled, and I was totally turned on. It was such a thrill to be helpless in public like this.

Mistress smiled at me. "I didn't decipher a single word of that, but hearing your gag speech is a delicious treat! Don't hold back. I savor it all."

My eyes sparkled. It thrilled me this gag was effective. I was ecstatic Janice loved my gag speech. "Thank you Mistress! I'm thrilled being gagged for you. This is a fantasy come true for me! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

Mistress smiled at my mumbled monologue and walked on through the town. When it was getting dusk, she entered Bageren I Svanestaede, a restaurant. After getting seated, she leaned forward and loosened the chin pad on my brace. I opened up my mouth, and she took my panties out. I stretched my jaw, experiencing the ache from being gagged for a long while. She then cinched up the chin pad, maintaining my head's complete immobilization.

I picked up the menu. It gave the name of a meal, with a description for each. However, the menu was all in Danish. I had no idea what was available. Janice called out "Put down the menu. I'll order for both of us."

I put down the menu and smiled. I was both relieved I didn't need to know the menu, and happy to be more helpless. Mistress ordered flæskesteg for both of us. It was a delightful meal that tasted like roast pork. It felt magnificent to be allowed to talk, however, the feeling was even better because my speech represented her choice. Mistress could remove the privilege at will.

After a brief walk, we were back at Janice's apartment. She ushered me into the bedroom and pulled out one item after another out of a drawer. There was a leather pair of shorts, a large wand vibrator, a bag of something, a bottle of lube and some butt plugs. Mistress hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and slid it off. She pulled off her panties and slid the vibrator into the shorts. The butt end of the vibrator stuck out like an obscene phallus. However, the ball end was on the inside; this was being performed for her pleasure. She pulled the shorts up and turned the vibrator on. It hummed, and Janice beamed. I could tell it felt delightful.

Mistress sat on the edge of her bed. The bars of my cage bed were down by her calves, a visually tantalizing reminder of what was in store for me. She smiled. "Strip for me bitch! You can take the collar off to get your shirt off, but it goes right back on."

I smiled slyly. Mistress was looking for a show! She wanted to see her property live for the first time. I tried being seductive as I slid my skirt down, folding it up neatly on the floor. My panties soon followed, placed on top of the skirt.

I unfastened the brace for the first time since leaving home. One strap after another was taken off, and I could move freely, albeit quite stiffly. I took off my blouse and showed off my girls. Mistress moaned in excitement; I wasn't certain if it was me, the vibrator, or both. I was encouraged and took my bra off, folding it neatly onto the pile of clothes. I caressed my boobs for a few moments, caressing my hands over them, and tweaking my nipples. She moaned and smiled. I bent over to pick up the restrictive collar and set it in place. I wiggled my chin into the chin pad and felt it cradling me, supporting and restraining at the same time. Strap by strap I fastened it on, making sure I couldn't move.

When all was secured, Mistress opened up the bag, displaying the clothespins inside. "One goes on each nipple, and four more surrounding."

"Yes Mistress." I wanted so deeply to serve her, to delight her, and perform anything for Mistress that I experienced no fear of the pain. I picked out two clothespins. I pinched my left nipple and let the clamp go, squeezing my nipple. It was uncomfortable but not unbearable. Janice smiled. I got the impression it wasn't the pain that turned her on, but the absolute compliance. I promptly pinched the other nipple, and they ached in unison. I picked out more clothespins, pinching my udders and clamping them until I had five clothespins tormenting each boob. One on top of each tit, one on the bottom, one on the inside and one on the outside. My boobs looked like a party toy or something, and they ached.

Mistress was breathing heavier, almost panting as she said "You have the cutest little whimpers. Now time to stuff your ass dear." Mistress offered me a modest sized butt plug.

I squirted three lines of lubrication onto the black penis, then finger painted it along the surface to spread the lube out evenly. I made a show of slowly puckering my ass, and lined up the plug. As I pushed, I felt it sliding deeper into place. More puckering, and deeper it slid. I kept repeating again and again until the plug was firmly seated, the flange against my ass.

Mistress commanded in a panting voice "Now turn around bitch."

I turned around, and she guided my hands behind my back. I enjoyed her wrapping the soft manacles around them, fastening them in place. I tugged lightly on them, but they were already clasped together. My hands moved as one. She whirled me back around and fastened matching cuffs about my ankles.

Janice was wiggling with the thrill of the vibrations and the show. Mistress commanded "Squeeze that ass and jump bitch. That plug had better stay in! Jump bitch. Jump and shake those pins off your tits!"

I bounded and my boobs flopped up and down, smacking against the brace with every bounce. I gasped as they ached. The pins on the top and bottom of my tits went flying, feeling like a bite on my boobs as they left. However the plug unceremoniously plopped out of my ass.

Mistress unhooked my hands. "Time for a larger plug bitch." She handed me a butt plug that was dramatically larger than the one I had before. I eagerly squirted lube all over that one, and finger painted it until there was an even sheen all along the length.

I bent over and puckered my ass. I relaxed my butt and felt the plug get sucked in some. I held it in place once more, puckering my ass. I repeated this to get the plug deeper and deeper. I endured it stretching me, challenging the limits of my most private areas. I gasped and grunted as I was stretched. At long last, my sphincter contracted around the neck of the plug, sucking the rest in. My eye bulged out from the surprise. The plug was enormous!

"Now re-clamp those delicious tits of yours. I bent over to recover some of the clothespins that were flung off of my boobs. I grunted from the feel of the huge plug moving within my ass. I gathered the clothespins, pinching my boobs and re-attaching the pins. Janice moaned in passion. I don't know if it was from the vibrator, ogling me waddling around the room with the plug or a bit of both. She was undoubtedly getting sucked into the passion. I desperately craved pleasing her.

When I had the clips re-attached, I looked into the bag, and saw there were more. I timidly asked, "Would you like more clothespins on my udders Mistress?"

She moaned out a sultry "Oh yes!" I started attaching them, one by one, my boobs aching more with each one. I couldn't observe what I was doing. I went by feel and minded Mistress' reactions. She loved beholding me attaching the clothespins and was nearing orgasm. Mistress commanded me "Get over here bitch, and turn around!" I promptly complied, and she clipped my wrists together behind my back. She moaned out an excited "Jump bitch!"

I jumped and my boobs flopped up and down. Clothespins went flying and my boobs ached. The show was driving Mistress into an orgasm. I wanted to provide the most magnificent show I possibly could. I jumped higher and landed harder, trying my utmost to shake the clothespins off. My squeals of tormented anguish mixed with her orgasmic cries as a joint crescendo.

Untimately, I was allowed to stop. Janice appeared completely spent, and basking in a post-orgasmic glow. It was a job well done. She groggily patted the bed. "Have a seat."

I sat on the edge of the bed, grunting as the plug was thrust deeper in. Mistress swiftly took the rest of the clothespins off of my breasts. I gasped with each one; they were such a painful relief! Even after they were all off, my boobs continued to ache.

Mistress stood up, unclipped my wrists, and gently guided me to lean back. She went to the side of the bed, and soon my left wrist was fastened out to the limit of my reach. I helpfully put my right wrist far out to the other side, and it too was secured. I tugged lightly and was rewarded with a jingle of a chain, yet not much movement.

Mistress unclipped my ankles and pulled one out to the side. With an audible "click", it was secured in place. The other ankle followed right after.

I heard the vibrator start back up, and Janice maneuvered it to gently graze my crotch. Oh my god that felt divine! I tried pressing into it more, but with my limbs cuffed, there was no movement left. I felt the wonderful buzzing, and Mistress' juices lubricated the head. Oh my god it felt divine! Lightly at first, but getting firmer and firmer, centering on just the right spot. For the first time, I was with someone who appreciated what they were doing down there! The buzzing reverberated off of the huge plug in my ass, adding to the excitement.

The servitude, the helplessness and finally being with Mistress Janice had my head swimming in luxurious hormones. I started panting, reveling in my helplessness at her hands. My passion grew higher and higher, as my orgasm rose inside of me. The vibrator was withdrawn.

*Smack* I squealed as something smacked my exposed pussy! *Smack smack smack!* I tried to close my legs, but they were widely exposed. I cried out and squealed, and the brief assault stopped. Mistress came into my view. "Were you trying to orgasm without permission dear?"

My brain was swimming in hormones. My psyche was ripped in two. I desperately craved an orgasm in a way I hadn't felt in years, but my pussy was stinging instead of caressed! I started blurting out anything I could in a stream of consciousness. "Oh Mistress! I felt so good Mistress! I'm sorry Mistress! I'll behave Mistress! I love you Mistress! Thank you Mistress!"

Mistress Janice chuckled. The delicious vibrations started up on my crotch again. I passionately moaned, delighted she decided to stimulate me. That realization was a turn on; she decided if I should be excited. She could turn my passion on or off, and I cherished the helplessness. I started squirming and writhing as much as I could on the vibrator. I twisted my bound body, eager for any little bit more vibrator as Mistress made it dance so deliciously. I wanted to cum so badly! I could feel it so close, but Janice teased my pussy, slowing the vibrator down, or shifting it around. I was right on the brink, but she wasn't me go any further! I started blathering again. "Oh please! Please Mistress. Let me cum...Oh please."

Mistress seemed to be amused by my pleas, but not swayed. That made them all the more erotic. She continued teasing me with the vibrator, building the passion without allowing release.

Finally Mistress came into my view and cooed "Cum for me bitch!". She turned the vibrator to its highest setting and my body immediately tried thrashing in an orgasm. My limbs were held down. My neck was immobilized, which just reverberated all the excitement back. With a raucous cry, I came. I released months of pent-up tension in the biggest and deepest orgasm of my life!

Janice released my wrists and ankles. She motioned me to scooch up on the bed. I laid down on my side. Mistress laid down next to me, and we spooned, cuddling me in her warm embrace.

We were both exhausted and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sometime in the early morning, I was roused by Mistress fidgeting restlessly. We were quite cramped on the tiny bed. She sleepily muttered "OK slave, time for you to go to your own bed."

I struggled to get up. I was both disappointed from being kicked out of Mistress' bed and in a twisted way fascinated by being locked into my own cage bed.

I opened up the gate, and humbly crawled over the mattress to get inside. The sound of the gate clanging shut behind me re-enforced what I already recognized; I was a willing prisoner. I awkwardly flipped onto my back.

Mistress called out "Spread your arms wide Bitch."

I spread them as far as I could, grasping the bars on either side. I felt Mistress tug my left wrist cuff and heard a "click". I knew that arm was secured. Another tug and "click" on my right, and then Mistress commanded "Legs out to the bars."

Needless to say, I promptly complied like an obedient possession. Mistress quickly clicked them onto the bars and called out "Goodnight you remarkable bitch. Sleep well."

Janice's compliment reverberated in my head as I laid there. Janice went back to sleep within minutes. I squirmed, trying to get comfortable. My legs were spread wide like an eager whore, just waiting to be used. My arms were forcibly extended; I couldn't do anything about it. And yet, it felt right to be this helpless. The collar kept my head rigid. I could barely make out the polished wood just in front of my face through the darkness.

The events of the day went over in my head. I had performed for a woman, and she had compelled me to a thrilling orgasm, better than what Kevin had achieved in years. I loved Mistress Janice. Does that make me a lesbian? I had not considered that before...I was never in love with another woman before, but this felt so right. I was secured in a cage, stringently strapped down to the sides, and I loved it.

I drifted in and out of slumber, trying to twist and turn. I was getting turned on by the subtle "clink" of the clips that held my limbs stretched to the cage bars. However, I could do nothing about it.

After many hours, I heard Janice roll over. Suddenly, small LEDs lit up on my ceiling, shining like brilliant twinkling stars and providing dim illumination. I felt Mistress release my limbs from the cage, and sleepily call out "Make me breakfast."

I groggily got up and stumbled downstairs. I scrounged up some toast, scrambled eggs, and coffee. The rigid control from the bottom of my ribcage to my forehead provided an indelible reminder of Mistress' ownership. She was out of sight, but never out of my mind.

Over breakfast, we chatted about how things were going. Mistress seemed re-assured I treasured how she controlled me. Janice told me she felt she could come out of her shell with me and do what she desired, without fear of reprisal. I could only wish for more of what she was doing.

Mistress handed me my phone, and we gazed over the gorgeous pictures she snapped of me during our walk. Mistress mused "You know; it would be delightful if you posted one of those pictures to Facebook such that everyone could view them."

My mind reeled. I deeply wanted to please Mistress, but all of them prominently showed the controlling slave collar! I looked at the pictures, realizing the collar was also a medical brace. I could post a picture or two. I thought out loud. "But I'm in Denmark for only two weeks! People don't heal from injuries requiring something as extensive as this brace in two weeks. I would need to wear this collar even when I got back home! In front of friends, and family, out in public and everything!"

I could hear the growing smile in Mistress' voice. "I can picture you wearing your slave collar in front of everyone. You'll be repeatedly reminded of the reason behind it, and thus thinking of me. It sounds delicious! You know I would love seeing group selfies of you dear."

I was nervous, but mesmerized by Mistress. She desired me in the collar; I would be in her collar. As if in a trance, I selected a photo and composed a Facebook post. I regaled the internet and everyone I knew about how I tripped on some stairs and had to wear this brace for the next 6 weeks. My finger hovered over the "post" button. I rotated my body to face Mistress. She was smiling ear to ear, and her eyes sparkled in delight. I hit the button, sealing my fate. My friends and family now expected to see me strapped into my slave collar for weeks to come. I was turned on by this; my helplessness and submission were growing.

We got up and slid some clothes to be ready for the day. Mistress said "Let's take you out for a while. Close your eyes."

I figured she must have a surprise for me! I closed my eyes and eagerly smiled. I heard the ripping of tape, and a piece was smoothed out over one eye, then the other. I tentatively tried opening up my eyes. They remained sealed and covered. My eyelids were far too weak to dislodge the tape. Mistress slid glasses over my face. I figured the sunglasses concealed the tape; nobody would know I was blindfolded.

Mistress guided my hand to her elbow and walked toward the door. I gripped her elbow and followed. She conducted me through the door and slowly walked out of our privacy onto the public street. Her elbow was my world. I clenched it tightly and followed its every move. I walked when she did, turned when she did and stopped when she did. After only maybe three minutes, Janice asked "Do you know where you are?"

I paused and considered. I had been so focused on where her elbow was; I had no idea which turns or curves we made. Her elbow represented my sole guide to steer me away from meandering into poles, walls or vehicles. I listened carefully. I heard street noises, which wasn't much help. I feigned pride as I boasted, "Nykobing Sjaelland, Denmark!"

Janice giggled. "And what do you see?"

I gradually rotated my body around what I estimated was a full circle. I saw only complete darkness. After about 10 seconds, I guessed and pointed, "I think the sun is about this way. I feel it on my face."

I could hear the gratified smile in Mistress' voice. "Just as it should be bitch. You see only what I want you to see."

I heard someone greet Janice in Danish. Janice stopped and responded. The person sounded close. I heard Mistress mention my name. What do I do? I politely smiled. I tried to nod, but the collar kept my neck perfectly rigid. I had no idea how much I moved my head before this; now every attempted head movement served as a reminder of Mistress and her control. It was intoxicating and I cherished it all.

The other person asked a question with my name. I think they asked me the question! I don't speak Danish; I have no idea what they said! I was profoundly grateful when Mistress spoke up on my behalf. She could have explained I was mute or was a stupid Canadian slave bitch; I had no idea.

After five interminable minutes, the conversation seemed to end. As Mistress walked on, me in tow, I was so very aware I had no idea where we were. We might be 5 seconds away from her front door. We might be halfway across town, and still heading further.

At one point, Mistress stopped and took my hand from her elbow. She guided it to a post. I nervously held the round metal post, having no idea where or why. Mistress happily whispered "Stay." I heard her footsteps leaving into the background of the noise of the town. I was abandoned.

I waited, listening for Mistress' footsteps. I heard a person walking their dog. I smiled; thinking that wasn't so far from Mistress walking me. Being blind and clutching her elbow was like being on a short leash. Essentially, my arm became the leash. I heard other footsteps come and go, passing by. I listened so intently, yearning for her footsteps.

I heard other people pass by. Some were silent, I merely heard their footsteps. Cars passed. A couple walked by, chatting in Danish. I finally heard someone who sounded like Mistress coming close. I hoped it was her. I was relieved when I heard her voice. "How are you doing bitch?"