Denmark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I was incapable of seeing down to the luggage well as it circulated in front of everyone. I knelt as everyone else stood. They towered over me. I'm convinced they stared at my leash. I was the only one in the entire airport being walked on a leash. However, that felt appropriate; I remained Mistress' prized possession.

Once we had secured my few remaining possessions in the world, we happily strolled to the bus for the ride to Nykobing Sjaelland. It felt so good to be with her again! This time, Janice sat next to me for the long trip. It was comforting to know she was there, even though the controlling collar made me always look straight ahead. I was self-aware that to see her, I needed to awkwardly turn my entire body.

On the long bus ride, Mistress Janice looked me in the eye. "Slave? I want you to always be honest and forthcoming when asked anything."

I happily responded, "Why of course Mistress!" I would never want to lie to her about anything!

Mistress explained further. "This means that if a stranger asks you about your neck brace, you are to tell them it is your slave collar. Your owner is forcing you to always have it wrapped around your neck and on display as a sign of your submission. "

I hadn't considered that when I agreed so readily. I truly had no choice in the matter. I could no longer hide behind the fictional story of being injured while tripping over a cat. Just as Janice was out as a dominant lesbian, I would be out as a slave in all manner of life. The thought was scary, yet liberating and exciting. I must consistently admit the complete truth to everyone. Mistress decided she was out to the public as a domme. This also forced me to be out to the public as her willing slave. It seemed fitting that outing me was her decision. I murmured a timid "Yes Mistress" as it sank in.

Janice grinned as I accepted her will on such a significant topic instead of balking.

Once we were home and my few belongings stored, Janice announced "We will be going out to a small get together. It is time you were introduced to my friends. Get dressy!" With a dismissive wave, she sent me off.

I scampered toward our bedroom, feeling honored I was doing well enough in my training to be shown off! I mused if the honesty command was the final test to see if I was ready. I felt proud that I now considered this to be our bedroom, and that I was with Janice.

I quickly slipped on a dress, nice tights with a subtle pattern, and a pair of heels. I dabbed on some eye shadow to bring out my eyes and lipstick to make my lips look so kissable. I re-did my ponytail to ensure not a hair was out of place and was ready to go! I had not met any of Mistress' friends before; I was eager! I helped Mistress with her hair and makeup, feeling like an obedient and attentive slave. I wanted to be on my best behavior. My looking good to Janice's friends made her look all the better for owning me.

When Mistress was done, she went to where I put my panties. Janice picked out a lavender satin pair. I had no idea why she wanted it, but figured she would enjoy the panties at my expense. Mistress lowered the chin rest of my collar and called out, "Open wide!"

I opened my mouth, and Janice carefully stuffed them in, making sure not to mess up my lipstick. The panties filled my mouth, slightly bulging my cheeks, pressing my tongue down, and ensuring I couldn't shut my mouth. A bit peeked out between my lips. Mistress arranged what stuck out into a decorative flower. Next she gradually raised the chin plate of my collar, forcing me to bite down on the panty gag and restraining it firmly in my mouth.

Mistress pulled out a panel gag. She placed the transparent panel over my mouth and pulled the black straps firmly around my head, buckling it in back. This mashed the gag in a bit deeper, and made me feel even more helplessly silenced. She looked and smiled. "How does that feel bitch?"

Normally, being called a bitch is an insult. In Mistress' case, it was almost a term of endearment. She was checking on her prized possession. The panel gag made me feel even more helplessly silenced. The chin plate took the strain off of my jaw. The satin panties didn't dry out my mouth; I was not only content but downright happy. I tried smiling, but my lips didn't move under the gag. I tried saying "Good!" It came out as "Mmmm", about the same as a hum.

Mistress looked at me with an expression that mixed amusement, playfulness and feigned annoyance. "Always speak in full sentences, especially when gagged."

I started to mumble about the details of the gag's comfort. She seemed interested and entertained, so I continued on about how I was eager and privileged to meet her friends. Mistress ultimately stopped my stream of consciousness monologue with a caress of my hair and "I love hearing your gag speech. I can't understand a word you said, but it was like music to my ears." With that, she clipped the leash to my collar, and jerked me out the door.

I exited the apartment onto the street, so keenly aware the lavender panties were displayed bursting out of my mouth, showing off I was gagged. Mistress led me through the streets of Nykobing Sjaelland. Everyone we passed openly gawked that I was gagged and being led on a leash.

We stopped at a traffic light, waiting for the cars to pass. Mistress turned to look at me, grinning ear to ear as she took in the sight. Her face was so expressive, it was like I could read her mind. "I can't believe she is actually letting me walk her on a leash, gagged with her panties! She looks so erotic! Owning her makes me the luckiest woman ever!"

I would have smiled back if I could, but the panties forced my mouth into a permanently surprised expression. Just like that, the light turned. Mistress strode on with a renewed sense of pride as she pulled me further down the sidewalk.

We came to a group of three teenaged boys. All of them whipped out their cell phones; two of them snapping photos like they were going out of style. The third one paused and said something in Danish.

Mistress Janice stopped and called back, apparently agreeing to whatever he suggested. She stopped for us to pose for him. Janice radiated pride and joy. I felt so helpless, humiliated, and controlled. However, I was also loved and turned on.

I dropped to my knees a bit behind and to the side of Mistress. She glanced over her shoulder, smiling at the additional sign of my submission.

There was a brief conversation, but it was in Danish; I was utterly dependent on others if they chose to divulge anything in English. The third guy got in on the next picture. I felt delightfully helpless. Mistress decided to hand my leash to him. His face positively beamed a giddy smile. She took his cell phone and withdrew a few steps. I knelt on the sidewalk like compliant property, for that is what I was. I felt humbled Mistress loaned me out and allowed someone else hold my leash without asking me. However, it felt right, just as she could loan out a treasured pair of shoes.

After a few photos, Mistress came back and reclaimed my leash. The guys looked at us, still star struck. While we walked on, I felt their eyes still oogling us as they excitedly chatted. I'm sure Mistress taking a few minutes not only made their day but was the best thing that happened to them in ages. The picture will be a treasured keepsake for life.

Eventually, Mistress stopped at a door and knocked. We were here! I gulped nervously and bit down on the satin panties in my mouth.

The door was opened by a woman about Mistress' age, and Mistress led me in. Two other women were sitting around a living room. Snacks were on a coffee table in the middle. Mistress seemed to introduce me. I think the group repeatedly said "slave", but I discerned nothing more. Janice then sat down on a loveseat. There was space next to her, but it didn't feel appropriate to sit on furniture when leashed. I knelt on the floor next to her. The women seemed pleasantly amused by that; I had performed well.

The conversation continued. I had no idea what they were saying. The women noshed on the snacks. I knelt and in place, so utterly aware they were eating. In contrast, my mouth was stuffed with my own satin panties.

I often wondered if Mistress was looking at me. I subconsciously kept trying to turn my head to look, but the collar always kept my head firmly in perfect posture. It relentlessly controlled me as an extension of Mistress. In a way, it is a secret delight to be this restrained. I like thinking Mistress is looking at me often and smiling, enjoying seeing me kneeling for her, but I really have no idea. I was pointed to look at others.

One of the women was wearing a red dress. She kept looking at me, apparently fascinated. I wondered what was going through her head. Does she want to be a slave? Does she want to dominate one? It is possible my extensive collar intrigues her, or reminds her of something? I have no idea, so my imagination tries filling in the gaps.

Every so often, I feel Mistress' hands idly petting the top of my head. I reveled in her touch; even a little bit encouraged me to be the best slave that I can be.

After a few hours, Mistress touched me on the nose and firmly commanded in English "Not one word. You stay silent." After a moment to let it sink in, Mistress unbuckled the gag. She then took a pinch of the panties, gently extracting them from my mouth. I opened my mouth to thank her, but thankfully caught myself before any words came out. I twisted my aborted attempt at speech into stretching my jaw and hoped Mistress couldn't tell how close I came to speech.

She spread the wet panties out on my lap. I wasn't sure if it was to let them dry a bit, or to show off I had panties stuffed deep in my mouth since our arrival. I was relieved to have the panties out of my mouth, humiliated to display the used gag and turned on to have no choice in any of it.

Janice offered a half full bottle of water up to my lips. I gratefully drank. The snacks on the table were picked over, but she selected a mini-tart. I found out later it is called "tarteletter." Mistress idly popped it into my mouth. The tarteletter was delightfully delicious, like a chicken pot pie, but bite sized. I wanted more. I pointedly looked at the dish; there were a few left. I tried turning to look at Mistress, but my neck remained firmly secured in position, controlled by the collar. I was sexually frustrated and excited to covet something so close, yet be forced to wait to see someone else decided what I might be given.

After a few minutes, Mistress chose a narrow slice of bread and put some spread on it. She held the snack out for me, and I snatched a bite. It was delicious! Cream cheese, apricot bits, nuts, wonderful! I eagerly swallowed the rest.

A minute or two of more waiting, and Mistress dabbed a bit of the spread on her finger. She held it up in front of my lips, and I licked her finger. I started sucking on her finger, taking it and the taste in. I played with her fingertip with my tongue, going around and around. I sensuously explored her nail. I writhed how I could, making passionate love to her dainty fingertip. Her finger had become my focus, my world.

My wonton display of lust seemed to pique the interest of the woman across the room. She looked on, but I didn't care, I needed to serve Mistress and make her happy! I heard the word "slave" in the Danish chatter. They seemed gratified or at least amused, so I continued. Mistress lightly ran her fingernails through my hair. It felt wonderful knowing she cared and enjoyed forcing me to kneel at her feet.

Mistress slipped her finger out of my mouth, touching my nose to capture my attention. Mistress already had my complete focus; she was my entire world! Mistress addressed me in English. "You may speak. Tell my friends what you are."

My mouth opened and all of my pent-up desires spilled out at once. "I am your bitch! Your playtoy and your eager slave! Your wonderful little nothing! I am desperate to serve you! I love being yours and am thrilled to be leashed at your feet Mistress!

The woman in red seemed amused and mesmerized by my stream of consciousness. Mistress chuckled happily; she seemed pleased by my response. "You are such a good bitch. Now stuff your panties back into your mouth."

I picked them up, and the panties were still soaking wet from my saliva. I balled them up, and started shoving, wriggling my tongue to get the panties as deep into my mouth as I could. I wedged more in, wedging my tongue down as I stuffed my mouth with my own panties. Mistress carefully arranged the bit of panties that stuck out into a flower or button or something to display them. She secured it in place with the gag, which made me feel all the more muffled.

Mistress instructed, "Now tell everyone how you feel." Her voice sounded amused; she knew the response before I said anything.

I tried describing how thrilled I was to be totally owned. I attempted to explain how turned on I was by being so controlled. All that came out was "Mmmpphh mmmpph mmpphh..." I was as understandable as if I had hummed. I'm certain nobody understood even a single word. The humiliation having to attempt speaking through the gag turned me on all the more. I truly wanted Mistress so badly!

The chatter response seemed very amused. I felt utterly and wonderfully helpless. I was on display as Mistress' leash candy, performing for her amusement.

A few minutes later, Mistress stood and lightly pulled my leash. She had decided it was time to depart. I dutifully stood; feeling the ache in my thighs from all the time spent kneeling. I followed her to the door. Mistress said her goodbyes, and the woman in red made it a point to give me an affectionate hug. We left, going back outside. We were just a slave and her owner, walking through the dark, deserted streets of Nykobing Sjaelland.

On the way home, Mistress told me she decided I would serve her at her call center. I felt somewhat nervous, but also privileged. Mistress thought I was worthy enough to show to her other employees, but I had to live up to the expectation.

The next morning, we got dressed, hair and makeup done just right, and we were ready to go. Mistress snapped the leash onto the collar and led me out on our commute. As we waited for the train, I saw people openly gawking at us. They snapped pictures. Who knows where they might wind up? I was so self-conscious, but utterly grateful I had no choice in the matter. Mistress looked happy and proud to have me on her leash; that is all that mattered.

When the train came, Mistress even gave me permission to sit next to her. As the collar kept my head looking straight ahead, I couldn't see her well. However, it was thrilling knowing she was right next to me and on the other end of the leash.

Once we disembarked, it was a short stroll to an unremarkable corporate building that housed a few small businesses. We went through a door marked "Svar Service." Eight desks were set up in modest sized cubicles. One office was built out of a corner of the large room.

Mistress spoke up loudly. "OK everyone! Let's have a brief meeting. Gather around."

Seven people came over, scrutinizing me, clearly wondering who I was. Mistress addressed the group in English, doubtlessly so I could understand. "This is Ginger, my slave. She will be working here part-time. I want to assure all of you that my owning her as property doesn't change the relationship we have. You are employees. She is only a slave. As you know, Jan will be retiring in about a month. We will need a new lead call agent. That decision is based off of knowledge and leadership. Ginger knows nothing, and as for leadership?" Janice turned to me and commanded, "Bitch? Kiss the feet of the employees."

I promptly spit out a "Yes Mistress." before getting on my hands and knees and kissing the nearest shoes. I could feel the employees' astonished eyes boring holes in the back of my head, but I dutifully complied what I was told to do.

Mistress continued. "As you can see, she is utterly devoid of any leadership. However, she has some things to say when she is done groveling at your feet."

Once I had kissed everyone's shoes, I stood. "I truly need your help. I can't learn how to do this job without you. Your help would be make me able to speak Danish so much faster. However, I'm delighted with Mistress Janice. She may seem harsh, but I love how she treats me. I am her little nothing, and grateful for it."

I tried bowing my head in a bit of shame or modesty. The collar kept my head in perfect posture. It re-enforced I didn't have the right to shame. I timidly pointed at my neck brace. "This brace isn't for a horrific neck injury. I wear this as a slave collar. It is far more controlling than most collars, and my neck has atrophied to the point that I need to wear this brace. I can't go more than a few minutes upright without it. My collar constantly reminds me that I am owned property." It felt humiliating to say that to a bunch of strangers, yet somehow liberating. I didn't have the right to lie; I am only property. In a twisted way, I was turned on by being made to openly admit my consensual slavery.

Mistress Janice prompted "And what choice should you get in how I treat you?"

"We know I make bad life choices Mistress. The fewer decisions I get, the happier we both are."

Mistress called out to everyone "So! She is here to serve us, and clear up our time for better tasks! She will fetch your coffee, clean your desk or feel free to assign her whatever tasks you hate to make your life easier! You can call her 'slave', 'Ginger', or whatever else amuses you. So far, she only understands English. And with that, everyone back to work!"

The day started off by me getting coffee, adjusting blinds, emptying garbage and wiping down desks. As the day progressed, Heidi, one of the processors started getting more adventurous.

"Stand on one foot."

"Bark like a dog."

When others saw I complied without question, they joined in. Jan got chuckles when he issued the command to "Stand facing the corner until someone calls you."

Time went on as I looked at the corner. I was grateful when Victor directed me pick up his dropped pen. As my neck was immobilized, I bent at the waist to see the pen on the floor, and crouched down. I felt around blindly. Victor gazed at my boobs, enjoying my struggle. I triumphantly found it and proudly held it up. He thanked me, and promptly knocked it off his desk, telling me to pick it up again. He amused himself by repeatedly watching my boobs as I strived to find his pen until his next call arrived.

Mistress' employees seemed more and more amused being able to boss me around as I willingly and even eagerly did anything they directed. I wondered what the next few days and weeks might bring, but I was wonderfully helpless not to have any choice.

At the end of the day, just as she practically headed out the door, Heidi summoned up her inner princess struck a pose. She boldly proclaimed, "When you arrive each morning, you are to kiss my feet until the end of my call. Then ask how you can serve me!"

I think Heidi was joking. She seemed surprised when I responded "Yes Miss Heidi." Her mood picked up as she practically danced out the door.

As days went by, I developed a routine. As soon as I arrived at work, I would promptly go to Miss Heidi. I quietly knelt down and kissed her shoes, caressing them lovingly as she worked with her client. Once her call was finished, I would meekly ask, "Miss Heidi? How may I serve you today?"

On the first day, she was astounded. Day by day, her reaction changed to amusement, then enjoyment as I brought out her inner princess. She started demanding things just for the enjoyment of seeing someone follow her beck and call.