Denmark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I learned her choice in footwear very intimately. One day after I had thoroughly kissed her feet, she said "I'm sorry for this pair being somewhat dirty and scuffed."

I responded, "I am sorry I don't have the proper thing to polish your shoes Miss Heidi."

The next day, she brought in shoe polish and a rag. As other employees saw me polishing her shoes, they joined in. Shining shoes became another typical task that I was assigned.

Miss Heidi seemed much happier over time. The general mood in the office seemed increasingly up-beat. Miss Heidi told me that now that Janice had someone to command like a slave, she was treating the other employees dramatically better too. I was gratified I was helping Mistress Janice by raising morale.

I had completed three weeks of service in the Svar Service call center. I woke up on Saturday morning. It might have been 3:00. It might have been 9:00. I had no way to know, for I was in darkness. Somehow I felt right to be utterly dependent on her for even knowing what time it was. I couldn't get up without her say so, and my helplessness was a turn-on.

In due course, Mistress opened up the gate; it was time for me to meekly crawl out of my cage bed. Mistress isn't much of a morning gal, but this morning, she practically cooed to me. "Good morning slave. I got you a little something."

"Oh?" I thought Janice might provide a little explanation or hold out a box. Instead, she remained eager, but silently watching me as she lounged in bed. There is only so long I can hold up my head, so I grabbed my collar to put it on. I spotted something colorful, so I looked closer. The strap that goes across my forehead had been replaced. The new one was embroidered "SLAVE" using big bold letters. The rainbow-colored lettering would burst forth from my forehead like a lighthouse. Just in case anyone somehow failed to notice it, there were large rainbow decorations embroidered on the strap around where my temples would be.

I looked at it, stunned into inaction. I would be marked as a slave to anyone who saw me. They couldn't assume I injured my neck. And the rainbows would proclaim I was a lesbian! Was I a lesbian? Did I earn the right to wear the rainbows? I figured if I was given them by a lesbian lover, I must deserve them. As for being marked as a slave, it isn't like I could choose not to wear the collar. Even now, my neck was tiring. I had no choice; I physically needed to strap it around my neck.

Mistress watched as I fastened the massive collar, starting at my chest and strapping my way up my neck. I realized not being given a choice turned me on. I would be marked in the manner Mistress wanted because she chose it. There was no going back; Mistress didn't allow any options. I felt embarrassed I was excited to be treated this way. I subconsciously bowed my head in my limited freedom. I humbly murmured "Thank you for the gift Mistress. I am surprised you embroidered 'slave' in English."

Mistress seemed almost mesmerized watching me restrict myself, willingly securing the collar around my own neck. "It is the same word in Danish. Everyone will appreciate exactly what it signifies. The public you pass, and everyone you video chat with back in Canada. Tell be before your next few calls. The reactions from your vanilla friends and family should be delightful to watch!"

The vision of each of my friends flashed through my head as I thought of how they would react to the bold "SLAVE" sign across my forehead. I think that most of them would look incredulously at how owned and obedient I had become; that I was truly living the life of an owned slave. Those that balked didn't know the true me. It brought a secret thrill that Mistress would enjoy seeing my forced embarrassment.

I was forced to lift my head proudly to strap it into position. The collar strictly imposed a rigidly upright and proper posture. As I pulled the colorful strap across my forehead, Mistress smiled all the more. She let out an admiring "Beautiful."

My mind was just a swirl of emotions. I felt humiliated, hungry, turned on, loved, helpless, obedient, used, adored, embarrassed, excited and so much more at the same time. I turned one way and the other to show off the new markings, trying to be the best fashion model that I could. I seemed to do a good job; Mistress enjoyed it all the more.

Mistress turned sideways on the bed, and then pointed to the floor in front of her. "Kneel."

I quickly scampered to where she pointed. She silently spread her legs and laid back. Nothing needed to be said. I bent over and lightly licked her crotch. She moaned in delight. I kept licking, teasing her tender folds of skin apart as I stared into her crotch.

As I continued, she started to squirm. Then she slowly sat up. I felt her lean over me, with her dreamy voice coming forth "Just relax bitch. Let it in."

I didn't grasp what she meant until I felt something touching my ass. I had no idea what it was or how large, but the anal invader was going in one way or another! Mistress was right, it would be a lot easier on both of us if I relaxed!

I kept licking her twat as the tip of the large dildo went deeper in my butt. I pushed out a bit to pucker my ass, and as I relaxed, more got sucked in. I puckered and it crept deeper. Again and again, and the dildo kept coming! I kept licking helplessly, both thrilled at being stuffed, and fearful at just how large it might be! Could I take it all in?

I felt so stuffed! I licked all the more fervently, hoping Mistress' excitement might have her jam less of it in. I felt something running vertically across my back as Mistress laid down again. I was panting as my tongue played with her clit. I felt so helpless being stuffed up my ass!

Mistress was squirming all the more. I felt a sudden jerk on the cord running up my back and the giant dildo in my ass lurched deeper! The dildo was an enormous hook! She could yank on it at will!

I let out a deep groan as my guts were impaled more on the monstrous phallus. Mistress gasped in delight at my reaction. Janice loved knowing she caused the huge dick up my ass to go deeper. Mistress was in control of me in so many ways. Mistress could do as she wished as I licked her sloppy wet pussy.

I licked all the more fervently, faster and harder, knowing Mistress Janice could pull the cord to the plug whenever she wanted. I felt helpless, utterly vulnerable, and dependent on her. However, I was also incredibly turned on and completely focused on her pussy. It was ever clearer Mistress' pleasure is the only thing that matters. My life was focused on her glorious, slippery little nub of pleasure. I teased, sucked, and flicked her clit eagerly with my tongue.

Mistress hooked her legs over my shoulders, the weight of them forcing my face harder into her crotch as she used me to buck up all the more. She suddenly yanked the cord again, and I felt the plug ram my guts, forcing the air from me in a gasping groan. My eyes bulged out from the sudden thrust. Mistress let out an excited, groaning cry of pleasure.

My tongue became a flurry of flicking and sucking. I lavished her with deep licks and wet passionate kisses as I pressed into her crotch. Mistress yanked on the ass cord again, and the deep invader made me cry out as my tormented ass was impaled. Janice writhed in ecstasy, pressing into my mouth to thoroughly enjoy my torment. Janice tensed in an orgasm, and I pressed deeper, licking her as she came in a glorious display.

Janice curled up on one side of the bed; she wanted cuddles. I laid behind her, spooning and embracing my beloved owner as she basked in her post-orgasmic bliss. I tasted her juices all through and around my mouth as I swallowed and smelled her with every breath.

I felt subservient, and yet delighted to be able to make her cum. I loved that she could treat my tongue like her personal vibrator at will while choosing to goad me on with a hook up my ass.

After a few minutes, Mistress murmured "You are the best bitch a woman could ever hope for."

Janice didn't see the wide smile grow across my face. It brought me astounding joy that Janice, who did so much for me, loved and treasured me tremendously. She perhaps even admired me as she dominated me and toyed with me as a plaything for her amusement was amazingly wonderful. I was praised and treated like a tool in a delightful collage of passion. I was blissfully owned by my passionate lover.

Two more breathtaking months have passed.

I walked into work, dutifully following Mistress' leash. She enjoyed our morning commute and was thrilled at showing me off. I was proud to be her leash candy, treasuring the leash that frequently dangled from my neck. It made me feel loved and cherished. I was tremendously self-conscious about the "SLAVE" boldly emblazoned across my forehead. I think Mistress enjoyed the humiliation that it imposed.

Mistress unsnapped my leash. Before I could start my day by kissing Miss Heidi's feet, she called out "Strip bitch!"

I promptly took off all my clothes, which brought smiles to the male employees' faces. Mistress handed me a bra and panties to wear. The underwear set seemed so joyous and playful with a bounty of rainbow-colored dots all over the cups and up the front of the panties. My mouth dropped as I looked closer. The dots were the heads of thumbtacks, their spikes pointed inwards.

I had no choice; I must wear what I was provided. I put the panties on first. I slid them up, my eyes going wide as the pins pressed into my tender pussy. Mistress seemed amused.

I picked up the bra and slid the shoulder straps on. I bent forward, settling my udders into the tormenting cups. I then awkwardly reached behind my back and pulled the straps, forcing the cups onto my tender udders. I whimpered and managed to fasten the bra at the loosest setting.

I stood up and groaned as my fun bags shifted their weight onto the spikes.

Mistress grinned. "Not bad, but the bra can use some adjusting... Come over here."

I approached, knowing full well I was going to suffer for the best reason -- Mistress' amusement. Despite my nervousness, I wanted it no other way. It was always for the best that Mistress did whatever she desired. The less choice that she allowed her helpless marionette, the happier we both are.

Mistress unfastened the bra and pulled more, cinching the chest strap to the most rigorous set of hooks. I groaned as the cups went firmer onto my tits. She then grabbed the bra straps and yanked them up, driving the pins deeper into my tits. I let out a surprised squeal in anguish. Mistress shortened the straps to resemble a push-up bra, forcing the pins to poke in all the more. Mistress smiled. "Much better!"

I whimpered a tormented "Thank you Mistress" as she motioned me off to start my day.

I carefully strolled to Miss Heidi, who had back-filled Jan as operator lead. I knelt down like every morning and started slavishly kissing her feet as she chatted with whichever client she was helping. As I knelt, the pins tormented my udders and pussy all the more.

I spent the day having my udders and pussy relentlessly poked, prodded and lightly scratched by the pins. They weren't as tormenting when I sat still, but movement re-awakened them. The women watched me, incredulous I would consent to this torment, glad it wasn't them, yet admiring the playful colored dots on the bra and panties. The men just stared lustfully at my boobs, bulging out and on display.

After a few hours, Victor called me over and blatantly ogled my tormented tits. "So bitch, how does it feel to have those pins pressing into your delicious boobs?"

"They poke and scratch relentlessly Sir Victor. They are milder if I am standing still, but the more I move, the more I am aware of their torment. However, I need everything that Mistress Janice chooses to give to me, so I am grateful for her imposing this."

Victor smiled and dreamily wrapped his hands around my boobs. He moaned in delight. I felt all the more vulnerable having his hands right on the tacks. I knew Victor could do anything he wanted. I was forced to be putty in his hands.

Victor cooed "That sounds delightful. Clasp your hands behind your back and thrust those melons out."

Of course I promptly complied, offering him my tender udders. He started massaging my breasts. I gasped as the ripples of his caresses driving the tacks painfully into my tits.

Victor pleasantly asked "And how does this feel?"

I whimpered, "Oh Sir Victor! You are driving the agonizing tacks into my tender breasts Sir! It hurts Sir."

-------------scribens-----------------

I think my answer only encouraged and excited him all the more. He sped up groping my boobs, staring fascinated at the effect he was having on me. The more I whimpered and winced, the faster and more forcefully his hands moved. He squeezed my boobs, and I gasped in pain.

Just then his phone rang. I was grateful for the interruption, and slipped away as he worked with his next client. I'm sure tormenting my tits was the highlight of his week.

The array of angry red dots that spread across my boobs would doubtlessly amuse Mistress Janice. I am ashamed to admit it, but the helplessness was a sexual thrill, even in the office.

After more months of slavish service, I had learned enough of the job to help the occasional English speaking clients. Mistress promised me something special for my first anniversary of working. She led me into Svar Service on my first anniversary of working. She promised me something special. As we walked in, she led me directly over to my cubicle.

Mistress had installed a metal butt plug covered by a lubricated condom into the base of a modified chair. Five large silvery petals came together to form the plug. Mistress waved for me to sit.

-------first pass --------------------------

I smiled and lined up my butt to impale myself on it. I spread my ass cheeks, and slowly sat down, feeling the plug splitting my sphincter. It was a mid-sized plug, yet I was grateful when my butt hit the chair. Being able to comply with Janice's wishes is always a special thrill.

Mistress adjusted something under the chair, and I could feel the petals of the plug separating as the flower expanding and bloomed in my ass. The condom made sure that the area between the petals was taken up too. I gasped as the metal flower fully bloomed inside of me, stretching my ass. When she was done, the plug felt downright massive.

Mistress smiled. "Stand up slave."

I tried pushing myself up to comply, but my ass never left the chair. The petals splayed out into something far too monstrous to slip through my sphincter. It was like my butt was welded to the chair. My pathetic attempts at standing only tried to yank my guts out of my ass. I tried reaching under the chair to where she expanded the plug, but the brace made me unable to bend over.

Mistress chuckled and cheerfully called out "There you go! Locked onto the chair by your ass!"

I felt humiliated and restrained, yet it was so delicious and exciting. I was grateful and submissive as I muttered a humble "Thank you Mistress."

Mistress twirled me to face the computer and looped a metal cable through the back of my collar. I felt it being tautly drawn down the back of my chair, and then wrapping around the base of the plug under the seat. From there, she pulled my ankles ran the cable around my ankles and chair leg a few times, securing my legs together before fastening it in place.

I realized she only used a clip in the line around my ankles. Anyone could unclip the cable. However, I couldn't reach it. I was helplessly secured to the chair. I lightly tugged against the restraints. The collar prevented me from turning my head at all, and it was secured to the back of the chair. I couldn't lean forwards, nor shift my feet. The plug pegged my ass firmly in place on the chair. My arms were free, but from my head to my feet, I was wonderfully immobilized.

I put on the headphones for the phone. My set covered both ears and was designed to be particularly effective at blocking outside noise. I was wonderfully secured in place. Mistress decided what I saw, heard, and ensured I stayed right where she stowed me. I would be grateful and downright eager to help whenever an English speaking client eventually called. I was focused on doing what Mistress wanted me to do. I had become her ideal and eager slave bitch.

I helplessly waited for my first caller, unable to hear or see anyone else for as long as Mistress desired. As I sat in my delicious forced isolation, I continued writing this tale of my adventures.

The End.