Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 02

Story Info
Apartment 2 - Mr and Mrs Baker.
3.3k words
4.38
8.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains: Adult Voyeurism. No children (EVER) and No Bestiality.

Tags: voyeurism, watching, camera, surveillance, fucking, blow job, cunnilingus, watersports, piss, male masturbation

If you are offended by discussion of such subjects then do not read further.

DENNIS THE VOYEUR

Chapter 02: Apartment 2 -- Mr and Mrs Baker

Dennis settled comfortably into his high-backed, swivel chair in the basement control room below Regency Court apartments. He was surrounded by his various monitors, control panels and recording equipment. Before him on the large wall, was hung a curved 6-meter wide UHD OLED screen, capable of showing him any of the 130 cameras in amazing clarity, and even all of them simultaneously if Dennis so wished.

At this time, he knew all 8 apartments were unoccupied. Half had work ongoing and at various stages of development, whilst apartments 2 through 4 were ready for the tenants to return. As such most of the monitors around his work station were blackened in energy-saving mode.

Tonight, Apartment 2 would re-open and be occupied. It had previously belonged to a family with children, but now it was to be rented out to the newly-weds, Mr and Mrs Baker.

"Flo: Main screen: reception; Monitor 1: garage," commanded Dennis.

The voice-controlled computer system switched the large 6-meter-wide screen to show the reception area of the building, while the smaller 36" monitor to Dennis' right, switched to show the garage area, which could house 16 vehicles. The electric gates were closed but could be raised by the residents using the electronic key-swipes.

In addition to the major changes to the apartments and the rather plush new reception area, Dennis had reluctantly concluded that he needed to employ a concierge or a security guard to control access to the building -- and to ensure children were not granted access to the building. Mr Lorimer, the retained solicitor of the Trust, personally interviewed and recommended the hiring of James and Peter Hewitt; identical twin brothers who had been inseparable since birth and who were well qualified for the joint role.

The 36-year-old twins were identical in every way and even Flo, with her facial recognition software, was unable to separate them: Both stood 6 feet 4, with wide shoulders, muscular arms and had a hard-set jawline that looked as if it could not be broken. Both were former commandos, used to taking orders and were trained experts in unarmed combat. With such a skill-set, James and Peter were perfectly suited to carrying baggage into the building whilst keeping the riff-raff (especially children) out. Dennis insisted that at least one brother should remain on site at all times. To this effect, Mr Lorimer had offered the brothers Apartment 1, which was on the ground floor, in addition to a handsome wage. Each brother was paid a monthly wage of £8,000 each -- a princely sum to them, for which they would do exactly as they were told, but this was just a drop in the ocean to Dennis; 7 minutes accrued interest to be precise.

Tonight, James was on duty and he sat behind the front desk using the built-in terminal. Dennis pressed two keys on the touchscreen and immediately monitor 2 on his left activated and showed him a mirror-image screen of the front desk computer system. James was playing Tetris. James was of little interest to him but Dennis was becoming impatient while he waited for the Baker's arrival.

To pass the time, he decided to re-read the personal file of Mr and Mrs Baker, or to be precise for "Flo" the computer to read it to him.

"Flo: read me the highlights of personal file 2"

"Apartment two: Mr Steven John Baker and Mrs Sally Baker, maiden Pringle. Steve: 32; Finance Executive, Bullrings Bank; salary: £68,000 per annum. Sally: 29; Doctor, Charring..."

"Skip to physical appearance of Sally."

"Sally: 5 feet 7, 145 lbs, 36:24:36C; Hair: blonde, shoulder length, natural; Sexual preferences: unknown at this time."

"Physical appearance of Steve Baker?"

"Steven Baker: 5 feet 11, 175 lbs, medium build; Hair: ginger, collar-length; Sexual preferences: unknown at this time. "

"Thank you, Flo," acknowledged Dennis.

"You are welcome, Sir. " Flo spoke in a sexy, husky, female tone. A marvel of programming and AI coupled with a seamlessly flowing recorded voice. Dennis had paid a former TV celebrity newsreader handsomely to record Flo's voice.

Dennis saw movement on Monitor 1: The garage door was rising, a SUV entered and parked in Bay 2. As the doors of the car opened, Dennis shifted excitedly in his chair, "Here we go!" he exclaimed aloud.

Sally was the first to exit, her long slender legs extended out from the passenger side of the car and as she stepped out and looked about her, the other door opened and Steve's taller frame stood up.

Both car doors clunked almost simultaneously, but silently in Dennis' control room.

"Flo: restore volume from garage."

Sally skipped around the car to excitedly cling to the arm of her husband. This was the first time they had returned to the building since they had signed the contract to lease the apartment so they had not yet actually seen the completed works in full.

Steve, with Sally latched onto his arm, strode to the rear of the SUV and popped the trunk. Steve reached in for their baggage but Sally had other ideas. She pulled her husband away, "Do it later, Steve. Let's just go see it first," begged Sally. Perfectly audible to Dennis in his control room.

As they entered the garage elevator, Dennis requested, "Flo: monitor 1, garage elevator." He watched as Sally stood on tip-toes and planted a loving kiss on the Steve's cheek as he pressed the only button.

By new design, the service elevator from the garage now only travelled up one floor to reception, where all guests would have to be vetted by James or Peter before continuing their journey to their own floor using the main elevator. It may seem a little awkward to the tenants when first using two elevators but Dennis was sure that they would become familiar with the process.

As the Baker's stepped out into the reception area, James had already received notification of their arrival and had risen to meet them at the elevator door. He bowed his head in greeting, politely refusing a hand shake just as was his instruction "Good evening, Sir, Madam. I am your concierge, James. Welcome home. Shall I retrieve your luggage from the garage for you?" He took the car key proffered before escorting the Bakers to the main elevator.

"Flo: main screen Apartment 2, auto-follow mode, volume normal"

The 6-meter screen switched to the interior reception area of Apartment 2 just as the door swung open and Steve stepped in. Hurriedly, he scooped up Sally and, with her shrieks of joy, he carried her in his arms across the threshold.

"Flo: When were the Baker's married?"

"3 months ago, sir, on April twen..."

"Enough."

Dennis watched as Sally nuzzled her face into her husband's neck while playfully kicking her feet against his outer thigh in mock resistance.

Their laughter was joyous and Dennis hoped that Steve would carry Sally to the bedroom to make love to her. No such luck. As he placed her down, she scampered off to look at the kitchen.

"Ohh Steve. It's beautiful," she sang joyfully. "Look a double oven and an island... look a walk-in larder too!" The main screen had followed her movement into the kitchen area.

Meanwhile, Steve had walked to the hallway cloakroom, clearly to relieve himself after the drive.

The main screen divided into two automatically. One half following Steve the other Sally in the kitchen.

Steve stood astride the toilet basin. He lifted the lid and lowered his zip, before pulling out his cock which he held at the base and pointed the tip towards the basin. A strong stream a piss was expelled but Dennis had noted that there appeared to be at least 4 inches of flesh between Steve's hand and the tip of his cock.

"Flo: Note Steve Baker, possible large cock."

He didn't need an acknowledgement from Flo to know the notation would have been registered. In fact, he had disabled Flo's verbal confirmation as it had become a little annoying after a while. He knew from the extensive testing he had done whilst following the builders and installers through the property that the system was working perfectly to his voiced commands.

As Steve finished, he washed up and walked to the kitchen to find Sally. The system followed him automatically.

"Isn't it just wonderful, Steve?" asked Sally. "Oh, I am so happy, baby." She turned and embraced her husband and clung to him as he prompted, "Let's go see the master."

They entered through the double-doors and Steve turned and fell backwards onto the super king-sized mattress. He bounced just once. "Perfect," he declared.

"More perfect," Sally called, as she fell, arms spread, and flopped her full body directly onto Steve.

"Flo: Begin record."

The couple kissed and they enveloped each other in their arms. Perfect bliss. The kiss developed as Dennis had expected and became passionate, as clothes began to fly across the room and the young couple rapidly undressed each other in their newly-wed hunger for one another.

Dennis admired the feminine form of the woman on his screen. She had a beautifully toned body. Clearly, Sally worked out and ate sensibly, as was befitting a medical doctor. Her unblemished skin held a light tan -- perhaps she visited a tanning saloon or they had been on holiday recently. Her legs were shapely and quiet long. Her hips were wide and her ass firm and round. Dennis loved her tits - he was a breast man at heart. They were almost circular, pert with an inviting cleavage, even without a bra for support. Her auroras and nipples were a light pink and quite small. Her blonde hair on her head was natural, as confirmed by a thin whisp of it covering her pussy.

Sally was descending the length of Steve's body, passionately kissing his torso in random places. Her hand reached lower and grasped his cock and she squeezed and began a slow slide up his shaft with her hand.

"Flo: Magnify times 3"

She lowered her head to his crotch and planted a series of loud wet kisses upon his cock as the flesh in her hand began to extend. She licked along the length and sucked it into her mouth. Her head bobbed as Steve closed his eyes below her, while his right hand rested on her blonde locks to gently guided her.

Her mouth lowered to his testicles while she continued to massage her hand along his length. Her tongue licked lazily around his balls, before returning her mouth to his cock once more to suckle on the head.

"Hmm, baby, I just love sucking on yer big cock," she whispered.

Steve groaned deeply as she took more of his cock into her mouth deeper and deeper.

Dennis' cock was also stirring and he released it and began a gentle stroke to mirror each plunge of Sally's mouth. There was no need for speed and Dennis relaxed to enjoy the show, while remembering to record notes for later. "Flo: Confirmed large cock, Sally: pert breasts. Add sexual preference blowjob... and cunnilingus."

Sally had stopped her sucking on Steve's cock and released it, then she had jumped up and had straddled Steve's head to lower her pussy onto his mouth.

"Hmm, you are dripping wet," Dennis heard Steve declare between mouthfuls.

Steve's hands encircled and cupped both buttocks of his wife's ass, further pulling her wet pussy down onto his face.

Dennis could not closely see the administrations of Steve's tongue, but he guessed he was doing a decent job by the gyrations and moans emitted by Sally. She danced on his face, rocking backwards and forwards, pushing her pussy down onto her husband's tongue.

"Yes, baby. Ooh God, yes, stick your tongue in deep."

Her arms raised and she interlocked her fingers behind her head as she ground herself onto Steve's face. Her first scream of ecstasy was plainly witnessed by both Steve and Dennis. Sally continued to rotate her pussy hard onto her husband's mouth with his nose rubbing hard against her sensitive clit.

Dennis stroked harder on his cock but he was able to easily control and delay his own orgasm; he had received plenty of practice over the years. But this was a much better and more comfortable position to observe than hiding in service ducts.

He imagined that her pleasure was due to his own tongue lapping against her clit. He wondered how her pussy smelt and cursed not having that technology available yet.

After several minutes, Sally eased down from Steve's face as she lowered her body to align with his. She gratefully planted kisses on and around his mouth, while also taking the opportunity to lick up some of her own juices. She thought she tasted sweet.

"hmm, you are so good at that, baby. But now I need your cock."

She then reached between her thighs, taking her husband's firm erection and rubbing it vigorously over her pussy, before holding it upright then positioning it between her labia. She pushed down harder to penetrate herself on his cock. Her mouth opened as if in silent protest at the widening of her inner canal as her husband's large cock slowly filled her. Gradually she continued to descend.

On reaching full penetration, she leaned forward and offered her tongue to his mouth, which he happily sucked within. Locked in passionate intercourse, they began to fuck, slowly and intimately, while Dennis' hand rose and fell down his own cock in unison with her moments.

"Ohh, Sally, I love you," moaned Steve, followed by Dennis.

"Hmmm, an' I love your big fat cock filling me, baby," exclaimed Sally, bouncing harder on his cock as her passion amplified.

"I'm gonna cum too soon, if you don't slow down," begged Steve, to which Sally's response was to ride faster and harder. She had already cum and she hadn't seen the bathroom yet and her thoughts had begun to consider what it might contain.

"OOOH, I'm cumming," cried Steve, followed by Dennis, as they emptied their loads together.

This had been the first real test of Dennis' setup and he was loving it. He added some additional verbal notes to Flo's file, while he watched the married couple of Apartment 2, cuddle and caress in post-copulation harmony.

Dennis, satisfied and not expecting much more from the show, began to clean himself off. As he finished, he rose up from his chair.

Sally called out, "Honey, come and look at the master bathroom... It's got a Jacuzzi."

Dennis was certain that Apartment 2 was going to provide hours of fun for his entertainment. Perhaps later tonight he would get more action from them but he was sure he would equally enjoy just following the ordinary lives of this energetic couple.

His interest, however, was piqued beyond expectation when Sally called out, "Hurry up, Honey and get in the tub, I need to pee!".

"Flo: Main screen, Master Bath."

"Are you still recording?"

"Yes, sir, recording master bath."

Steve almost fell through the doorframe in his haste to enter the bathroom. He skidded across the tiled floor in his bare feet and came to a stop directly in front of the jacuzzi. He stood naked before his new wife as she sat on the back edge with her feet planted inside the bone-dry tub.

"Enter my domain, Stevie-Boy," she purred at him.

"Yes, ma'am," laughed the husband as he took a first tentative step into the bath tub, followed by a second. As he stood before her, a wicked smirk crossed her face and she pointed a single finger down. Without saying a word, he knelt obediently before her.

"Good boy," she said as she then stood up to present her pussy at the same level as his face and just inches away. Using the index fingers of both hands she pulled the folds of her flesh apart revealing her inner passage of her pussy.

As if frozen in time, nothing happened; both Steve and Sally did not move as they both eagerly awaited the impending release. Dennis was holding his breath too, until he whispered aloud, "Do it! "

Suddenly, a stream of pale-yellow urine burst forth from inside her pussy and covered the face of her husband. He winced, as if in pain from the shock of that first hit. His eyes and mouth remained tightly sealed until that short flow stopped as suddenly as it had started.

Her urine dripped from his chin and nose down to his bare chest leaving streaks of yellow rivers trickling down his abdomen. He remained still. Then, just as he dared to open one eye, Sally released the full force of her piss which splashed noisily onto Steve face.

"Open wide, baby," suggested Sally.

Perhaps reluctantly - Dennis was unsure -- Steve slowly opened his mouth a little to the stream. It smacked against his teeth and splashed back against Sally's thighs. With her stream still in full flow, she began to gyrate her hips, angling the flow of piss around Steve's face, along his nose, across his cheek, back to his eye sockets and over his forehead to bathe his thinning hair in her wetness. Steve was completely wet and was attempting to swallow what he could and spit out the overflow of his wife's yellow urine.

Sally could not contain a wicked chuckle and, as her flow began to ease, Steve laughed with her. "Look what you have done, bad boy," scorned Sally, pointing to her inner thighs which had been soaked by the splash back. Steve leaned forward and lapped his tongue up her inner thigh from her knees to her groin, pausing briefly to plant a loving kiss on her pussy before continuing the clean.

Satisfied, she squatted with him and embraced him in her arms. She spoke lovingly, "hmm, I love you Mr Baker, even if you do smell."

Steve, though, had his own revenge to take. Suddenly he stood up and declared, "My turn, Mrs Baker," to Sally's playful squeals. Steve held his cock in one hand and pointed it down to her face. His other large hand gripped the crown of Sally's head, holding her down and unable to twist away.

"No... I've just had my hair done, No...AAAARRGGGGHHH."

In spite of her protest, his dark yellow piss spurted out all over his wife's face and head. Without pause, it gushed, flooding her. Her attempted screams only helped the yellow flow to enter her mouth. The intrusion caused her to splutter and cough upon his hot fluid, some of which she managed to spit out, most of which she had to swallow in order to catch a breath.

Dennis was finding this bathroom scene particularly arousing. Never before had he witnessed such playful behaviour with watersports. His hand still jerked up and down his cock seeking a second orgasm. Meanwhile, the couple on his huge screen had finished and were showering and cleaning up. Dennis craved a repeat to help him to reach climax and instructed, "Flo: replay last 4 minutes."

He settled back, rewatching the action as his orgasm neared. When it came it was at the moment of Sally's protest as Steve's piss first entered her mouth.

Dennis smirked in his post-orgasmic glow as he thought to himself, 'Fuck! This was going to be a duzzy of a couple.'

"Flo: add watersports to sexual interests. Oooh, and... protect this recording from accidental erasure."

* * *

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased) is intended or should be inferred.