Depravity Pt. 08: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, just the thought of it made my pussy throb in anticipation. I wanted all of these men, I wanted them all to fuck me at once, right there in front of my husband. One guy who hadn't yet been involved, moved over and lay on the floor. His cock was semi rigid and looked in need of attention, so I hastily straddled his legs, sitting over his shins and bent forward to take his member into my mouth. His groin was free of pubic hair, completely bald. Some luscious deep throating from me brought his naked cock to attention, and it was soon standing proud from his body.

"Bring those lovely titties up here and sit on my cock" he ordered.

"Ask me nicely, and I might do." I replied pouting and trying to appear aloof.

He shot forward and grabbed my nipples between his fingers pulling me harshly forward.

"Owww" I screamed, "What do you think you're doing!"

"Teaching you a lesson bitch, when I ask you to sit on my dick, you obey me you hear?"

I nodded submissively.

There was little cheer behind me from some of the other men.

"Now, lower that sexy fucking ass onto my dick and start to work those hips."

Chided, I reached below me and grasped his saliva lubed penis and guided it into my awaiting hole. I looked down at him and ground my hips over his groin raising and lowering my pussy off and on his long hard hot cock. The other naked men surrounded me, I grabbed a dick in either hand and began milking them with long slow wanking movements, all the while fucking the man below me. I briefly looked over towards Steve, who was typing a response to someone on the internet. The guy below me, grasped me around the waist and lifted me off him slightly, then began to piston his cock in and out in a furious rutting motion.

"Oh fuck, yeah you dirty fucking bitch, make me cum, make me cum in your tight, tight pussy you filthy fucking slut."

I leant forward and he angled himself upwards to pump me even harder.

"Oooooh fuck yes," I squealed.

I bent down and kissed him deep on the lips forcing my tongue into his mouth, as he pounded me from below, desperate to spill his seed in me. He grunted loudly and I felt his cock throb and burn inside me as he unleashed his jizz directly into me. The black guy in front of me grabbed and lifted my head and thrust his cock inside my mouth.

"Lube this dick up so I can stretch your little asshole."

I whined and mewed as he fucked my throat while his friend's spunk dribbled out of my pussy. Someone spanked my ass from behind and I felt hands clucthing and groping my tits. Then another slap to my ass, harder this time. I was surrounded by men intent on using me to pleasure themselves like some kind of real life sex doll. They had no concern for me other than to use my holes to reach their own perverted gratification.

The black guy pulled out of my mouth.

"What do you say?"

"Please fuck my ass."

He slapped my face. Hard.

"Owww." I screamed.

"Please fuck my dirty little ass, sir." I begged.

"That's better, louder so your husband can hear it."

"Please fuck my dirty little ass with your big black cock, sir." I yelled.

"That's more like it. Since you insist. He moved behind me and crouched over my ass aiming his thick black cock down at my butt. He wrapped his hand around its girth and guided it with his fingers into my hole.

"It's too biiiiiiiiiggg!" I cried as it inched into me.

Kerching, kerchinng, tips and more tips.

He ignored my outburst and continued pushing. Beneath me the guy who'd jizzed in my pussy extricated his cock. I felt a wetness spread across the top of my thighs as creamy spunk and pussy juice leaked out in protest. He squeezed my nipples and played with my tits. My arms were straight and taught pushing myself up on all fours above him as the cock sank deeper into my ass.

"Holy fuck. Holy motherfucking fuck." I screamed as the big black python violated my insides.

"Keep screaming bitch, I ain't fully in you yet," taunted the black stallion attacking my anus.

One last shove and I felt his balls slap against my ass.

"Oh fuck yes!" I yelled feeling the exquisite pleasure of a stuffed ass.

Once fully in, he withdrew a centimetre or two and pushed back in, gradually lengthening his withdrawal stroke each time.

"Oooooh my ass, my ass, He's fucking my ass with his big black cock Steve." I called out.

"Hell yeah Steve, your wife seems to be enjoying having this black cock up her ass. What do you think about that huh?"

On the wall I saw a message flash up from an internet pundit.

'He's going to ruin her ass, he's fucking destroying it!'

One of the guys in front came and rammed his cock into my mouth.

"A cock in the ass, and a cock down your throat, and a creampie in your pussy. You're one dirty cunt you know that?"

I nodded my head partly in agreement, partly to suck on his dick more fervently. I felt dizzy and elated, I had no idea how many tips I still needed, I'd lost myself to the thrill of this gangbang. As my orgasm welled up inside me the guy released my tits and stuck his fingers into my cum sodden pussy. He frigged me hard and fast with two fingers at the top of my pussy and then as my climax broke he rubbed my clit over and over. I spurted all over his fingers, balls and thighs. Streams of cunt juice flooded over him. My body shook with the rapture and I collapsed forward bucking, unable to hold myself fully upright. The cock fell from my mouth much to the consternation of its owner, but the dick in my ass continued its relentless pounding.

"Oooooh, oh, OH, OH, Pleeeeease." I begged.

The black man increased his rhythm, grunting and growling behind me, panting like a wild animal. He groaned out an inhuman yowl and pulled his dick abruptly from my ass. With one swift movement he shot round the side of me clutching his dick like a weapon. I turned to face him, and received a blast of spunk directly into my eye, slashing across the bridge of my nose.

"Shhhhhiiiit" He called. As more contractions of his cock ejected more spunk onto my chin.

He waved his dick over my face spreading and wiping the dribbling cum over me as much as possible. I sucked the tip of his dick tasting the dirty aroma of my filthy ass, and relishing the salty bitter taste of his cum.

"Who's next to spunk on this bitch." I want to see her covered in cum called the greasy guy who'd throat fucked me earlier. "I want to see a cock in every hole." I opened one eye, the other glued shut with spunk and looked over to Steve. He stared slack jawed at his cum covered wife.

"Tell all these men you're a dirty cock hungry whore and you want a cock in every hole, " he demanded.

"Yuh yes.." I panted. I'm a dirty cock hungry whore, please fill all my holes up with your big hard cocks."

"You heard her boys, she's begging for us to fuck her."

Someone came round behind me and lifted me up to standing, as I struggled to balance, my legs still wobbly I felt his stiff cock push against my ass crack. Spunk dripped down my thighs. Another man joined him at my side and lifted my leg up so I was balanced on one leg. The guy behind me pushed his cock into my dripping pussy, and reached around me, taking a boob in each hand and pulled and teased my nipples between each of his fingers and thumbs. I grunted out loud, as his pelvis rocked back and forth behind me, punching his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. The guy holding my other leg up reached down and ran his fingers along the strip of pubic hair halting at my clit, which he rubbed gently as other guy's cock continued to fuck me.

"Oh that feel's wonderful." I growled. I need more cocks. I want more cocks in me."

"You hear that Steve, your wife wants to feel more cocks inside her."

The guy fucking me, withdrew his dick and the two men manhandled me over to the couch, where a guy sat waiting, stroking his cock to maintain his erection. I was lifted onto his lap, his thick pole of a cock slipped gracefully into my slick snatch as I sat astride him with my knees on either side of his legs. He grabbed me by the hips and raised and lowered me up and down along the length of his cock until I almost slipped out. Behind me one of the men dropped down and pushed me forwards, so he could insert one and then a second finger into my ass. He finger fucked my ass in time with his fuck partner's cock.

"Oh my God, fuck no, fuck NO!". I gasped, "You're gonna make me fucking cum, oh shit, oh yeah." I screamed."

"Not yet, you little cum slut, they admonished." Not till you've got a cock in each little fuck hole.

The man with his fingers in my ass climbed forward onto the couch so he could put his dick into my sweet, sweet tight little asshole. Slowly, slowly it penetrated me. The guy below in my pussy kept still as the cock in my ass advanced deeper and deeper. Once it was in as deep as he could go, the two of them started a fuck rhythm that pushed both cocks and out of me at once.

"Oh shit, oh shit, make me cum," I yelled. I was light headed , sweating, panting, and in kind of delirium as the two huge dicks pumped in and out of me.

"Someone shut that cum hungry whore up and stick a dick in her mouth, called the black guy.

Two men climbed onto the sofa beside the three of us, one on each side. They took it in turns to twist my head and plunge their dicks into my awaiting mouth. They fucked my mouth using it like the guys below were using my ass and pussy. I tried to grasp the base of each cock so I could maintain some control but the sensations in my sex were overwhelming me, I couldn't think, and the men took charge and grabbed my head so they could fuck me at will, forcing me to deep throat them until I almost gagged. I grunted a full mouthed protest but the fucking just continued and continued. I came and felt my insides contract and shudder like I'd been hit by a bolt of electricity.

I let out a series of muffled screamed as I came yet again. One of the guys beside me, pulled his dick from my mouth and wanked himself furiously for a brief moment, then unleashed a torrent of cum into my face. Strings of gloopy jizz stuck to my cheek and landed in my hair. He let out an elated manly grunt and squeezed my tits for a final farewell before getting down. His throat fucking friend realised he could have my sole attention and quickly made use of the fact. He pinned my hands behind my back with one hand and grabbed the back of my head with the other so that he could completely manipulate my throat fucking. Like an animal he rutted my face with intense rapid and deep strokes of his cock. Just as I thought I was about to pass out he pulled out and jetted a spray of jizz over my already cum soaked face.

Eyes closed, I cried out. "No more, no more!" But it wasn't to be, the guy in my ass, pulled his dick from me and I felt him loose a cannon load of spunk up my back, all over my butt cheeks and onto the small of my back. Finally when I thought it was all over, the guy in my pussy lifted me up and rolled me to the side so I lay along the sofa. He rolled over next to me so that my legs were over his chest. He pulled out of my pussy and pushed his dick into my raw tender ass and began to pump me hard and fast while digging his fingers into my pussy. Faster, faster, faster his tool pistoned in and out of my ass.

I started to feel myself cum again, I'd lost track of how many times, but now, it raged over me in a tidal wave of rapturous pleasure. As it did, he started twitching and his dick pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into the depths of my ass.

"Oh fuck, I've cum, I've cum, I've cum." was all I could manage.

After a brief moment of respite the guy slid his dick from my ass.

He offered it to my mouth and tired and bedraggled and sore I took it willingly in, licking my ass from his cock, sucking his balls and then flopping back to the sofa. I didn't care whether we'd reached the target or not . I physically couldn't take any more.

I looked to Steve, he turned away from me. The sea of naked men parted and up on the wall I could see that the target had hit 11056 tips. Thank fuck for that I moaned. I was completely depleted of energy.

"Well done you two, especially you Louise, you achieved your target and as such the internet feed was cancelled. We left it on a little longer than the 10000 limit so as to give your internet fans out there a chance to see the end of proceedings as it were." Dominic announced.

"Now we'll pack up and go. Steve - Michael will see you at the office tomorrow. He told me to tell you that he's happy that you've paid your debt and things can go back to normal."

And that was that, within an hour they'd all packed up and left. I wrapped myself in a dressing gown and made my way to the shower. Neither Steve or I spoke to each other.

When I'd freshened up I stepped out of the bathroom and headed to the bedroom. My video revenge for Steve now seemed rather redundant after he'd seen me fucking five guys in front of him, and especially since I'd acted like a complete slut. We literally bumped into each other in the bedroom, as I entered he was walking out. We both mumbled a 'sorry' to each other. I looked into his eyes and he looked into my, staring intently.

Eventually he spoke.

"What happens now?"

"I don't know." I replied.

"I think my career at Evershed's is over."

"But Dominic said Michael confirmed the debt was repaid."

"You don't really believe that do you? Michael isn't a man you can piss off and he'll let you off the hook."

I didn't really want to reveal what Michael had been doing over the last few months, instead I said.

"What if he set you up with Bonnie. Remember how we first met at the dinner party, there's something wrong with both of them. I reckon he got Bonnie to sleep with you on purpose."

I couldn't tell him about me fucking Michael while I had phone sex with him, not after he'd seen me fuck all those guys, he'd think I'd been in on it all right from the start.

"We lay down on the bed and discussed our options.

Finally, Steve came up with a plan.

"I've an idea how I can leave Evershed's and Michael will get his comeuppance."

"How?"

"We're due to arrange the takeover of a company soon. If I'm quick I can arrange a number of false accounts and bogus transactions that make it look like Michael has been buying shares in the company that we're due to takeover. Once this is revealed... anonymously of course, he'll be accused of insider dealing. With the amounts involved he'll go to prison."

"Isn't it risky?"

"It is if he finds out, but I'm pretty sure I can make it work. All of the things I need to do, I do as part of my job there so it won't look suspicious. There's no way he can find out."

"Well if you're positive. That man is poisonous and we need to get away from him, and from here."

We lay in bed and he put his arm around me. We didn't discuss my sordid actions. I was exhausted and fell asleep. When I awoke Steve had gone.

6 months later...

12th Sept 2017.

Dear diary...

I should have started writing this diary a month ago. That's the official date when my 'contract' started. Contract... that's a joke. I should have known that we wouldn't be smart enough to out manoeuvre Michael. Steve might have set up a bread crumb trail of financial transactions that highlighted Michaels' complicity in a huge insider dealing scandal. But Michael saw it coming a mile off and just as Steve was about to take the evidence to the board of directors, the press and the police, Michael flipped the tables and Steve was implicated in his place.

The next few weeks were a blur, there was an investigation, Steve was arrested, vilified in the media, and yours truly didn't come out smelling of roses either. We lost the house, hell, we lost all our assets, our friends disappeared. Before long I was destitute, but who should come along and offer me a 'job' none other than 'Saintly' Michael. Of course I despised him and wanted nothing to do with him. In fact I just wanted to see him dead in ditch, preferably put there by me, but I was running low on options and the deal he offered me was ... well not tempting, but it did hold some allure. I could pick my own house up to the value of £250 000, and after a year of working in his service he would pay me another £250 000, and at that point he would cut the strings and we could go our separate ways.

Until then I would be required to work in his service. He could ask of me whatever he wanted...and believe me he's taking full advantage of this. I am his maid, servant, assistant, oh and sex slave. Any perverted fantasy he conjures up, just call for Louise.

In this previous month alone, I have been subject to all sorts of debauched fantasies. Remember the butler? Well that's actually Michael's father, he goes in for some weird fetish for role play. I had to polish all the silver in a stereotypical black and white maid's outfit . Needless to say I didn't do the job to his standards. I was punished by having to suck him off, in front of the master of the house ie Michael. Who does that? Who wants to watch their dad getting a blow job, let alone join in? They're just sick.

That's the tip of the iceberg though. Each morning I'm expected to serve breakfast to Michael and Bonnie in bed. And depending on his mood I'll have to fellate him, or munch her pussy, or both, before the day's even started.

I've been used to entertain his work clients in a totally unprofessional manner. Bonnie, Mel and I were taken to a strip club by Michael and an important Japanese client who the three of us ladies were to 'attend to'. Fortunately, since he was as fat as a Sumo wrestler and stank of B.O, he took a dislike to Bonnie, (who can blame him) and in a private booth as the lap dancer performed her erotic routine, he ignored me and Mel once he'd ordered us to strip off and act out some lesbian scene, and vented his bizarre sexual behaviour on Bonnie (I can't bring myself to write what that involved, it was too sickening for words).

Then just last night I was required to act as the maid again, this time serving dinner to Steve's replacement - Peter. In some twisted irony, Peter and his fat ugly wife Maria, attended a similar dinner party to the one that we endured way back when. Whereas I had been appalled at responding to Michael's lewd requests Maria showed no such concerns. She allowed Peter to fuck her over the table, and I, of course was ordered to kneel between her legs as she did so, lapping on her sweaty rank smelling pussy. Eww. I don't think Michael will be putting cameras into their house to record their every move, I think seeing her naked once is enough for anyone, but with Michael though it's difficult to say. There seems to be no end to his depravity.