Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like that, Master, and I'm sorry I brought attention to us."

"I know, darling, and it's alright. It will always be alright and no matter what happens, I'll hold your safety as my highest priority." I grimaced at the feeling of Depravity snarling in my veins as soon as we walked into the grand entryway of the fortress. We could smell and feel the elder presences and he was in a right state about it.

I swear to the morning star that if they touch her, Lucius, you are to drink from her and we will burn the lot of them, and this place. I'll salt the earth and leave a monument so desecrated that your home will look like a fucking playground in comparison.

I flinched at the pure conviction in his tone. This was not fun, so far. But I was managing to keep my tone calming when I spoke to her and that's what mattered for the moment. Mira followed me through the lavish foyer and we were led up two flights of stairs to a room of our own. There were no windows in that place and the air was stale from the effects of it, so that it almost felt like an overly grand tomb.

The servant gestured to the rooms we were to stay in, still eerily silent. She looked to me and tilted her head back and I inhaled with the twisted, unspoken invitation.

But I had Mira to feed and no other food source, so I lowered my head to her throat and drank, filling myself more than enough. "Thank you," I said softly, even though she couldn't hear a thing.

As expected, she gave no indication of awareness to my words and left without answer. Mira shivered by my side and curled into my touch again. "Why can't you come and speak to them with me?" She whimpered it, scared and upset, and Depravity growled.

I held her as soon as we were in the room together and the door was shut, lifting her into my arms and cradling her. "Protocol, dear one. I've requested that I be allowed to for your sanity's aid, in this case, but I'm not sure how they'll reply. It's alright. It's going to be okay and I'll speak with Ishtar as soon as I can. Let's just get it over with and then I'll do my best to make sure that you never have to deal with them again."

"Okay, Master. I'll try."

"Brave girl. Chin up, little songbird. Let's play with Depravity together. He's being kind of a bitch right now anyway."

Your bullshit hierarchy started this first and I'll show you a bitch if they don't leave her alone.

You know, I liked it better when you couldn't talk sometimes.

No, you didn't.

I considered that, taking Mira to our large guest bed. Okay, it was true. I hadn't really enjoyed it any more at all. It had felt lonely, and now I rather liked the feeling of having a family. It was a twisted one, but it made me happy to have it. Maybe there was something to be said for having a clan of my own one day, a real one. Having Mira was opening me up to the consideration. Other vampires under my protection and in my company?

I was starting to enjoy that thought. I pulled Mira over my lap, needing to feel her under my power for reassurance at the moment. She arched with a soft whimper and lifted her hips automatically, sighing when I lifted her dress up to reveal her ass. I stroked my palm over her flesh, petting her, eager to feel the satisfaction of spanking her. Depravity sighed inside my head, as if kneeling in his own desire to take my playtime and the painful pleasure it gave him. "Now. I'm going to give you a nice, thorough spanking. I want you to be quiet about it, since we're guests in the stronghold and it would be rude to wake our hosts from their resting. When I'm done, you're going to kneel between my legs and politely ask me for a drink and ask me to feed you. And I want you to do all of this with the manners I've taught you and with the dignity of your status, understood?"

She stroked her hands down my legs and bent her head to kiss my torso. "Oh yes, daddy, I understand." She turned to grin wickedly at me. "Now that I know how to focus my own magic, can I feed some of it to you while we play to give you more pleasure?"

I chuckled and stroked my fingers between her legs. "When we get home, we will play with your magic. For now, this is not the time or place and I need control." She pouted, my bratty little succubus, and I spanked her, so that she gasped and turned with a soft sound of pleasure. "Brace your toes on the floor. I don't want any kicking, or moving either. You know you need this for your own good. Be a good girl for daddy."

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

I smiled and spanked her again, giving her loving little slaps, and I smoothed the flesh after I did it each time, so that her whimpers were ones of fiery arousal and desire. I ended up making her lay spread eagle on the bed for me, so that I could lick up her hot little slit when she was drenched with cream, purring over her while Depravity whined. "Did you know that your cum even tastes like a treat, little succubus? It tastes better than ice cream, as if it were made for a vampire to eat for dessert after enjoying the metallic taste of blood filling him." She arched with a choked, very quiet cry while I smiled. "In fact, I think that's exactly what it's meant to be. Since you refuse to drink blood for yourself, I think you should repay me, by letting me lick some of this cum up after every time I feed for both of us. Don't you think that's fair, little one?"

"Oh, yes, Master. That's more than fair. Please eat as much of my pussy as you want. Am I allowed to cum when you do, so that you can lick up more?"

I knew what she hoped the twisted answer would be and I found that I was capable of giving it, now that we had played a few games together. It was astonishing, given that denial had been something I was sure I could never give her. And yet... my cock turned hard at what she and Depravity both wanted. "Hm." I pretended to consider her request. "No, I don't think you should cum when feeding me that. You'll have to wait from now on and cum when I fuck you afterwards instead. That way, I'll get another taste after feeding your hungry little cunt."

She arched in ecstasy at the words and Depravity moaned with blissful satiation. "Oh, yes, Master. You're right, of course. That is a much better idea." She smiled up at me with such sanity and pleasure and fun that it was okay.

It was all okay and I was finally coming to grips with that fact, even while I was finally getting some answers. "Pretty Mira." I pet her lovingly before I lifted her to the vein in my throat. "I love you, little one. I'm glad for the sad circumstances that led you to my arms and it's cruel of me to say it, but I'm glad you suffer an undeserved eternal torment."

She sipped at my vein for a moment, her fangs a tease puncturing my flesh and every pull was gentle, every drink light and leisurely as I had taught her. She only answered when she pulled away and that was to smile and say, "I'm glad I do too, Master, so I can stay in your arms."

Depravity purred with a small sound of delight and I sighed in contentment. All we had to do together was get one last thing over with and then we could go home and be happy like this.

————

Mira

Master fussed over my dress while we walked to the library. It turned out that Ishtar had been able to get me the private audience with Sebastian, something that made me glad. I wasn't sure I could keep the walls of mirrors from rising in my mind if faced with seven vampires who could project thoughts into my mind. The sheer possibility of being in the center of them might have broken me. It seemed that was the logic that had won me the private audience, since they were trying to gauge how much sanity I was capable of holding.

The downside to that was that Sebastian only agreed if it was an absolutely private audience. As in, Master couldn't come with me. Ishtar had seemed afraid when she said that part to him and for a second, I had seen the blackness swirl like a hurricane beneath his skin. He had answered her through gritted teeth, as if it was painful for him to speak at all, and I knew he was having an internal war with the demon inside of him. But he had managed to spit the words out. "We accept this." And then he had turned away from her, shaking with the effort of his struggle, and even Ishtar seemed to understand that she should take her leave and get the hell away from him.

For a moment, I stood by the bed, scared of the wrath of the two creatures who had made me. But then I had reasoned that neither of them were capable of willfully harming me and my Master was suffering. So I worked up my courage and approached him, gently stroking a hand up his arm. The touch seemed to work, for he went still and allowed me to continue petting him. I reached up and stroked my fingers through his hair and a soft rumbling sound escaped his chest. "Would you like some milk, Master?" I said it submissively, with a playful grin.

It worked. He laughed and turned to touch my nose, the demon inside seeming to calm. "That's still topping from the bottom, naughty thing, but I'm starting to realize that you'll be able to do that no matter how hard I try."

I grinned. "I don't know what you mean, Master."

He laughed all the harder. "Oh, I think you most certainly do and use it to your advantage. Depravity can't even stand the sight of seeing you cry and you're a spoiled little princess fledgling, who doesn't even have to learn how to hunt after you stomped your foot and cried over it. I no longer rule my household, it seems." But his black, smoky eyes twinkled and swirled with his demon and he was smiling. "Thank you, little one. That helped both of us a lot." He sighed. "He was not happy to hear that. Let's get you dressed and get this over with. I'll have to feed D a hell of a lot of playtime for making it through this. He never used to speak really, before you came along, and I'm glad he has something of a voice now, but gods, he's needy where you're concerned."

"I'm sorry I've caused you trouble, Master."

He scoffed. "If you apologize again, you'll be sitting in timeout for your nonsense. Now, let's dress you and get this over with. Ishtar said I'm supposed to be under guard while you go in." He grimaced and sighed, turning me like his doll, in the way I loved. His eyes trailed over my naked form with the eye of speculation he got when deciding what I should wear.

"Master," I said softly, when he decided and fit me into an evening dress that was both elegant and enticingly sexy. "How do you ignore my bodily changes when every other vampire so far has looked at things like my tits and hips and ass? Do they not please you, too?"

He froze in his dressing me and turned me to face him, from where he had been tying a bow at my back. His eyes glittered with something that made me inhale sharply with a bit of fear. "When we're back home, you are going to lay on our bed while I lick every perfect inch of you and tell you why that question makes both of your creators agitated to hear it. Together, we're going to ease any doubts you will ever have. Why do you ask it?"

"I'm sorry!" I looked up at him with fear. "I didn't mean to upset, Master. It's just that when you dress me you don't show interest."

His lips relaxed and he turned me back around to finish tying me. "I see. That is mostly because I am a 2,500 year old vampire who once had control harshly beaten into me, little one. I am always enticed by everything about you, from your beautiful body to your terribly wonderful scent. And as for things like these tits of yours." He stroked his hands up and kneaded my breasts through my dress so that I moaned. His answering chuckle was wry and horny in my ear. "I crave their feel and taste always. And the milk you feed me is something I have to be wary of, lest you steal my control and leave us both worse off for it. When I denied drinking from these earlier, it was only due to necessity, baby. It seems I'll need to indulge in that to soothe you as well, however."

When he pet me again, I was smiling wickedly, and I turned to nip his jaw. "Yes, Master. Please show me and punish me for my doubt when we get home, please?"

He laughed and kissed my forehead. "I most certainly will. Now, let's go meet Sebastian. Remember what I've taught you, yes?"

"Yes, Master. Be polite and show deference as fitting for a princess. I'm a sweet little predator who knows her hierarchy and I wish no harm on any of them. Answer any questions directly to do with me, but refer all questions regarding secrets of demonism or lifestyle to my clan lead, which is you, Master. And above all, try to keep my sanity as best as I can. And I've been given a lot of Depravity's reassurance to do this. So just remember that 'daddy said so and I'm a good daddy's girl'." I grinned mischievously at that last part and Master tweaked my nose, shaking his head.

"Perfect." He ruffled my hair and tried to hide his worry while he walked me to the door of the library. He had requested alone time without the servants that so disturbed me and his requests had been granted. I hesitated outside the door by his side and I flinched under his arm, but that action made the demon inside him swirl angrily, so I tried to be brave and stand tall instead.

"Okay. I can do this. I'll see you soon, right?"

He nodded. "Of course, baby."

"Okay." I let go of his hand and took a breath and pushed the door open.

————

It fell closed behind me and I swallowed at the sudden loss of my Master. It was strangely complete, cutting me off from his scent and the feel of that demon, from the little fairies that kept him crowned as a demonic king. And I pieced together that this must be the feeling of entering a warded room without him. I hated it.

I hated it even more when I looked up and saw, felt, the creature waiting for me in the library. Oh, it was a cozy enough setting and perfectly designed to keep me soothed, make my sanity easier to maintain. But the creature in front of me made me go quite still. He was old, so old that little humanity remained in him. I doubted he even remembered anything of once having ever been one of the prey he now hunted. But when he looked on me, it was with eyes of interest and calm judgment.

"Good evening, Lilith's granddaughter." Even his voice was designed to entice and lull one in, like the perfect predator. It sounded like silk sliding across my skin.

"Good evening, Your Grace." I said it and curtsied, respectful, but for the strangest reason, I wanted so very badly to rebel this man, wanted to feed him lust magic and bring him low. I didn't know why, didn't know what driving force turned me into an emotion, except the walls of mirrors threatened to turn me into a maddened creature, turn me into something like Depravity that wanted to punish. It took every bit of willpower to incline my head in a look of delicate submission.

"Such good manners. Come in, dear girl. There's no reason to be so wary."

I took a breath, thinking it would probably be rude to tell him that he must be a sinful creature because being near him threatened my sanity, and walked closer to him. His eyes roved appreciatively down my form, in the way of a king studying something under his rule, and I hated him all the more. No. Think. All you have to do is play nice through this and go the hell home. I settled for something polite but truthful. "From my understanding, there's all the reason to be wary."

My appearance and shy voice seemed to amuse him, so that I thought I might actually be able to insult him to a degree and he'd find it entertaining. His eyes lightened with my words. "Ishtar was right. You are very aware. She said you can focus your magic even. Would you be willing to show me?"

I nearly groaned. I had to play along with that, but the truth was it felt dangerous. Everything in my being wanted to do what he said, this terribly old creature. "If you ask me to, I will," I answered softly. "It does feel... rude, however."

He laughed and abruptly closed the distance between us, stroking a finger down my cheek. "Oh, you are a delightful thing. I've never gotten to meet one who can even carry on a conversation, let alone worry about such manners. Go on, child. I'm commanding you to. Show me your magic."

I took a deep breath and focused, feeling his presence first, like Ishtar had shown me. And Sebastian wasn't magically hard to find. Oh, his physical appearance was innocuous enough and he didn't even dress with a sense of vampire theatrics. His hair was something not dark or light. His eyes were yellow and he wore jeans with a black shirt, something completely camouflaged in the human day and age. But his presence? That was something impossible to miss. I thought it might have even stood out to me in my most insane state of mind. As it was, I had to breathe through the abyss of night that was where he stood. But I managed and I managed to let magic gently trickle into that being.

A soft sound escaped him, one that made me flinch and instantly draw back in fear, cutting off the magic. It was too enticing. There was too much sin and lust in that dark hole of a tortured soul and I whimpered, afraid of being drawn into the joy of giving more deserved torture. I suddenly understood the nature of the creature's relationship with the vampire from Levi's story. She had been every bit beholden to that vampire, if he had been dark enough. I could absolutely see why he had seemed a figurehead, if she had been addicted to tormenting him.

Much like Sebastian would offer addiction, even to me. He smiled in encouragement when I opened my eyes again. "Feel good?" He asked softly.

I shivered at the dark note in his voice, as if he knew, and I imagined that he did know these things, better than anyone else alive. "Y-yes, Your Grace. It did feel good."

"I imagine so. You have power, so much so that it almost feels as if you're a direct descendant of one of the demons. It's amazing that you have so much thought at all. Ishtar says that seems to be something that Lucius influences, no?"

Something shivered down my spine. He knew my Master's secret. I wouldn't confirm the knowledge, but I didn't think it mattered. This vampire already knew exactly what my heritage was, or had guessed most of it. Terror rocked through me, though, at the desire in his eyes when he looked at me. It was something like the She Wolf of Dante's Inferno, the emaciated animal of hunger and greed. "Yes, Your Grace. He has a touch on my mindset and feeds it. Otherwise it's..." I shuddered, trying to put it to words that didn't sound so crazy. "It's like trying to think through an impossible mirror maze. It's awful."

His smile was lecherous, covetous. Master, I think this is bad. "That is a pity, really. The sanity is part of the power, but it isn't necessary. I have hoped for one of your kind with such beautiful strength for so long. It would have been nice to have independent sanity, but I'll settle."

And then I felt that horrible thing that Ishtar had done, that terrible penetration of my mind, and this time it was powerful enough to make me fall to my knees in fear. The hall of mirrors shot up, seeming eternal in their endless length, like something I would never escape from. I laughed with that maddened sound and couldn't remember why I hated that sound. It was like liquid escaping from my hands too fast for me to cling to.

All I could focus on instead was that enticing darkness that begged to be fed and poetically punished with sin. I snickered and fed that presence my magic, just that one presence. It seemed strange that I could focus the magic, but I did it and trickled it into him, a steady torment. "There we are. Ishtar also told me how to break you."

I giggled again, in the floor on my knees, staring up into the face of the abyss. "Break me? You can say so, but it's not I who is really broken." I said it in a sing-song voice, my smile growing.

1...1213141516...19