Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh, certainly that's a fair point. Age does have a way of erasing a creature and leaving nothing but the punishment. Go on and feed the need of your demonic heart, child. Torment me as you will. I assure you that I can take it. Come to me, now. Don't you want to come with me for an eternal food source? I have a room for you to feed on."

"But my Master-"

The slap across my face made me gasp, it was so sharp, and I choked on a sob. The monster above me who called himself Sebastian smiled pleasantly in the wake of his cruelty. "I'm your new Master, dear one. Come with me."

I felt hot tears and shook my head. "No. No, please."

But that was useless. He lifted an eyebrow thoughtfully. "You do retain some sanity, then, or some residue of desires you had when sane. You wouldn't be able to think of him with my offer in your face, otherwise. Interesting, that, and you still remember how to singularly funnel your magic. These are useful things. Your willingness was more a formality, I'm afraid, dear one."

He lifted me to his arms before I could think and I was crying and couldn't remember why. The words left my lips before I could really consider them or their meaning. "But he's my god and the fairies follow him and make a crown around his hair and their kiss feeds me and gives me thought and forgets me not and cleans the rot."

Sebastian didn't even react to my ramblings, merely glanced down to watch me with interest while he glided, as if flying. He didn't travel like a vampire did but he also didn't travel like my Master, but then I couldn't think of that anymore because all I could remember was my Master and his fairies and that demon beneath his flesh and the tears started falling and wouldn't stop. At last, Sebastian hummed and my head fell against his chest for the sound. I sniffled and curled closer to the black hole as if it might comfort me. And it did, strangely, the feeling of all the sin there for me to punish. There was a specific sin I was attracted to and it seemed to help me concentrate, just a little, seemed to soothe that mad desire. "That's it, dear one. There's no reason for this suffering. Didn't you enjoy feeding that magic to torment me? Go on and do it. I can bear plenty of it."

I brushed my eyes and considered his words because they did sound a bit nice and I was so conveniently nestled into his arms. I fed him magic, letting it flow, and it felt like using a muscle that I had held still for too long, felt as nice as releasing a breath, even. "What are you going to do to me?"

He chuckled. "Not that you'll be able to follow this thought anymore, but you're going to create a room of shock and awe for me, of a kind. You're going to weave all that magic into a den of pure evil and I'm going to use it to quell some of the unruly children who think they can stand to me."

All I could piece together was room, den, and evil and that made me giggle before I shivered and nestled closer, trying to torture that black hole as much as it deserved, knowing I would never be able to satisfy the retribution. An eternity of multiple demons fueling this creature might begin to be enough. Might.

And it only got worse. As he traveled, I felt something that made me turn my head and hiss with a snakelike action, my tongue flitting out to taste the air. It was something far in the distance still, something that was like a beacon calling me. I snapped my teeth in a form of hunger and need, wondering if I could punish whatever caused that beacon enough to find my sanity again, wondering if anyone could, since I obviously couldn't even touch on the creature holding me.

"I see that you can sense your new home." What den was he taking me to? I missed my Master who had always known how to make me clear again, how to make me see calmly again. As it was, I shifted in agitation and Sebastian was carrying me directly to that pit like a straight line. "You'll find plenty of fitting slaves to feed on and I want you to weave your magic into a show to make other vampire's terrified, to make them cringe to my touch, at the mere threat of being enslaved by you." I felt saliva coating my teeth already, even while I fed magic. Hunger beget hunger and I was drowning in a well that would never fill because there was a drain at the bottom of it. I whined, confused, but that only served to feed Sebastian's amusement. "Such dear creatures, you granddaughters. You always had such power that we could never touch or replicate. I was interested very intimately in your kind for a few centuries. It took me an unusual amount of time to piece together that you were actually related to demons and not vampires at all. You are one of the few true travesties left to the earth."

He was cooing above me in a twisted form of possessive pride, having stolen me from my rightful creator. And something bad would happen, I knew. I didn't know how it would, only knew that a terrible demon law was being violated and something would come of it. I only hoped that it was something to save me. And then I saw nothing but endless mazes in my mind and cried again, because I could only see the face of my god and nothing else mattered besides the fairy light crown he wore.

He was the rightful ruler, not this fake king who held me. He held far more power that he hadn't awakened yet, had only briefly touched upon by drinking my blood. I giggled in my tears because the fairies told me so and their dark magic whispered to me of secrets and blades of the black empire beneath, of how those magics and weaponry were still there and I was related and he could control me and own me and hold me and make me think oh so cleeeeeeeearly...

————

Lucius

I woke with the feeling like the blood in my veins was boiling, like it was torturing me from the inside out. Depravity was screaming in my head. I'll fucking kill them all, Lucius! Wake up. Wake up right now.

"I'm awake." I groaned it. "God, what the hell was that even?"

Demon incapacitation. From a very old grimoire. It takes a long time to set up, but it's fucking effective. Someone knew what you were.

My eyes snapped open where I lay outside the library when his words sank in. I knew who had known my secret. Sebastian had always flirted with me, had always known, though I had never told him. "That fuck. He just wanted her the entire time. Look, D, we'll get her back or I'll burn all of us, I swear it."

I've seen what your fucking deals are worth!

You can read my thoughts, you idiot! Do you think I don't love her? Do you think I don't have every bit as much interest for her wellbeing, D? Do you? Say it straight to me, if that's what you think, or shut up and work with me.

He was silent for a moment. But then his answer was soft. You think more clearly than I do. All I have is my sin. Please. Please, Lucius.

There was something terribly broken in his voice, something that I couldn't dwell on, because I was dangerously close to feeling it with him and, if I did that, we would all be lost. I couldn't stop and feel or I wouldn't be able to do what I needed to. I forced myself to my feet and materialized outside of Ishtar's rooms, where I knocked so goddamned loud that it would wake up any of the elders. I didn't give a shit which one I reached anymore, but one of them was going to answer.

Ishtar, true to socialite form, cringed from scenes. She opened the door with a hiss in my face. "What the bloody hell do you think-"

"He took her. Sebastian. He took my offspring."

That shut her up. She went still and studied me, then sighed. "I didn't think it would be him, but I worried that one of them would do something."

"You worried? Really, Ishtar? And you drug her into this den, right in the middle of danger?" I couldn't stop Depravity from rising furiously to my surface and Ishtar backed away. It was a small motion in a moment of weakness, but it was enough to make me understand that she was terrified of me.

"Lucius, I don't know what you are anymore, but you're not a vampire and that girl made it clear. There is none like her. She was bound to attract attention, bound to be coveted, and it seems that the oldest of us couldn't resist."

"Couldn't resist?" I burst into mad laughter. "Oh, I have no doubt that he could resist." A dark thought suddenly came to me, one that made my eyes go wide. I paced outside of Ishtar's safe room. "He could absolutely resist. It wasn't that. He's going to use her, isn't he? He's going to-" I choked, barely able to get the words out. "God, he's going to rape her and make her into Levi's story, where she makes a terrible scene for him. He's always been about power. That was his only true need and desire, has been the only human thing he's ever felt, and anything at all to fuel that end is what he wants. That's what she's for, as a threat."

Ishtar cringed at the rage and venom in my voice, at the way I couldn't stop hissing, couldn't stop the sorrow and rage from burning me. "Yes, Lucius. It seems likely by what I've always seen of Sebastian." She hesitated, then softly whispered. "You can't go after him, Lucius."

I stared at her, then grinned slowly, with all of Depravity's rage. "Oh? You think not, Ishtar? Would you like to finally see my secret, see how I killed my Sire, your daughter?"

Her eyes went wide and I bared my teeth, letting my fangs rip through. I let Depravity burn up to my surface, let him take control and cackle his mad laugh, let him fill my eyes and breath with black smoke. Ishtar choked when he blew into her nostrils and she staggered back while I howled in laughter. It took everything I had to regain control. In the midst of the rage, it felt so good to let the demon take over me and he was volatile and ready to do so, ready to burn. I pant against her doorway from the effort and stared at her. "I was so desperate after what she did to me, Ishtar, that I opened a way to hell. I would rather have a demon live in my blood than suffer what she did to me again. And I would suffer a thousand more to have my fledgling back. Help me or I'll open another portal and make as many pacts as I have to, even if I make our entire race extinct. I'll burn it all, Ishtar. She's the first companion I've ever had and she makes us both happy. Would you really like to see a demon denied his daughter while he knows she's being raped and wounded? You don't understand what this means, but she was pact payment, damn you!"

Ishtar stared at me with horror for a full minute before she gestured. "Come in, Lucius. I'll tell you everything I know. I'll help you, but I want a demon pact with you in return, then."

I bowed my head. "Anything you like, grandsire. I love pacts. Only morons make them."

————

Mira

I whimpered when Sebastian finally carried me to his den. It was prepared exactly as he had promised. There were at least 16 vampires in that place, and all of them were wrought and infested with that dark sin that called to me. He stroked my back while he carried me, speaking quietly. "My clan feeds on thoughts and those thoughts have a tendency to make them vulnerable to certain sins of the flesh. It was not difficult to find you a nice, full set of vampire perversion to glut yourself on. But, of course, this is something about presentation. This dress of yours is pretty, but not fitting for a succubus, wouldn't you agree?"

I felt myself grin insanely even while I couldn't stop my tears. "But of course not. Not to your eyes as the ancient of your kind, right?" He was already ripping through my pretty dress, the one my Master and god had fitted to me so carefully. He had so thoughtfully cupped my breasts to make sure they were perfectly accentuated and displayed in black fabric, had trailed his hand across my neckline with careful criticism, and now it was being ripped through...

But then another thought occurred to me, one that made me blink. I shouldn't be crying. My god and dark Master had always promised my safety, and had promised to take me home so he could worship my body. Why was I crying? That made me weak of faith in him. All I had to do was suffer through this and my Master would find me again. I had to have faith in him no matter how dark this terrible, hungry pit looked. I looked down at my body as Sebastian studied my naked form with intense pleasure. "You are more beautiful than any I have ever seen, child. The demons graced you with a wicked little form. It's good that I decided on a sheer form of dress or I might be hard pressed to do you justice with fittings." As it was, he snapped his fingers at one of the vampires who waited to the side, evidently unsure of why he and the others were there. "I've made it clear that everyone in this room is another slave now and this little beauty is who you'll be serving. You know where the closet is. There's a black, sheer outfit immediately to the right when you walk in. Bring it to me."

I waited with him while he stared into my eyes, studying whatever he saw there with interest. I shivered in fear at his gaze, but at least I had my tears under control for the time being. "Please don't hurt me," I whispered. "Please, I'm scared. I miss home. I'm scared."

Sebastian laughed and I curled in on myself as the vampire he had so carelessly commanded to enslavement reappeared with sheer lingerie. I could never remember feeling naked when I wore nothing, but the sight of that outfit made me feel self conscious. "This is your home now, Lilith's granddaughter. Dress her." He gestured to the vampire, who tried to fit me in the clothing while I flooded magic into Sebastian.

"Wouldn't I look prettier naked?"

His eyes lit up with amusement, his gaze hot with joy. "You won't manipulate me like that, child. Torment me as you will, but I already bear too much punishment to be held captive by it. I have spent far too long on this earth and been part of far too many atrocities. Since that clothing seems to make you uncomfortable, I will order the exact same so you can wear it for a few decades in this room, while the vampires in it look on you with the lecherous gaze your magic gives them."

I struggled, unable to help myself, scared and losing my faith that my Master could still find me. I sobbed when Sebastian laughed and two vampires held me still, while I was dressed in the see through black outfit. A crotchless thong left my pussy bare and sheer lace displayed my nipples, so that Sebastian turned his gaze to them and caressed my enlarged breasts with his eyes. A long, sheer cover up fitted over it, enough to feel like chilling sleeves over me and not enough to cover anything at all. A twisted little tiara was fitted in my hair, like I was his slave Queen, a sexual thrall. I shook when I was forced to a modified, strange sex swing. "No! No, please, I want to go home and I don't want to do this. Please! Please!" I shouted the word, sobbing it, struggling against the holds of the three vampires who forced me to the swing, forced me to sit in the opened seat of it with my legs spread so humiliatingly wide. It was horrifically comfortable to sit in that swing, and instantly obvious that I could easily be fucked and fed while sitting in it.

Sebastian stroked me as if I were a distraught pet. His hand was even more horrible because it was condescending and sexually degrading. "There, there, it's not so terrible." Even while he spoke, he tethered my legs wide with straps so I couldn't close them and used similar soft straps on my wrists, bonding those to the side of me, so that my hands were curled as if I was permanently holding the swing. "Such a fitting throne for a slutty species. I think you'll find your sex is fully opened and available for the vampires in this room to feed you. They'll smell your need and tend to their goddess readily. But we need to start the carousel of torment and hell, don't we? Feed your magic through this room. Release it, punish like I know you want to."

I shook my head, whimpering, staring around me at the vampires who watched me back curiously, unaware of what they were getting ready to be used for. "No. No, please, I don't want to." It was so hard to resist because it was so hard to remember why I was resisting. The only thing that made me do so was the consideration of my Master and that I needed to be back in his arms. But I couldn't even remember why that was either. All I could remember were the black fairies dancing around his brow, forming a crown of thorny roses...

"No? And why not, child? Are you hungry?" I gasped when he grabbed the swing from behind while I stared out at the other vampires in the room, my arms and legs splayed so open. And then it got worse. I couldn't see him, could only feel him, and he abruptly thrust inside of me and my eyes went wide even while I moaned with traitorous pleasure.

It was nothing like when my Master fucked me. My pussy instantly widened for the size of my Master's demon cock and seed, but the vampire filling me was normally sized. Even so, my hole quickly adjusted and tightened for this new food, betraying me and my Master so that I gasped in horror. "No! No, I'm not allowed to drink or feed from another! It was his command and the Compulsion says so!" I squealed it, somehow as the only thing I was capable of considering. Those black ropes tried to make me obey to the end, but the vampire behind me thrust home so easily and my body needed the magic.

It fed. I pant in torturous pleasure, my cunt constricting the cock inside me like it always did to feed. My eyes rolled back and I whimpered, feeling just how much energy I had expended. "Ah. He was a very jealous Sire then. I had hoped that I wouldn't have to force feed you, but we'll install a tube to give you blood. Compulsion is powerful, but we can work around it." I whimpered at his words, my eyes fluttering with forced delight when my body finished feeding and relaxed around him. Because he didn't stop there. He railed me where I sat in the swing, grunting in delight. "I forgot how your kind molds and fits around the sex it uses for milking. I'll have to enjoy feeding you every now and again. Look at all your little subjects watching you feed with such twisted lust. Wouldn't it be more fitting to fuel them and watch them play too? Right now you're just an exhibition for their viewing pleasure, rather than the influential Queen you should be. Isn't that terrible?"

I cried out while he fucked me in his own awful way. It wasn't passionate and filled with the desire my Master usually had. It was greedy and casual, as if I was property and he intended to use me at leisure. But the terrible part was the pleasure in it, the way the friction made me moan and whine. It was confusing how the desire was intertwined so intimately with the vampire need to feed. My eyes rolled with something more than pleasure.

And I fed out magic almost automatically, let it feed out of me to punish the deserving and every creature in that room was deserving. He had chosen his slaves well and I pant in more need than ever with the satisfaction of fueling them with hot desire. If I closed my eyes, it was as if I was in the center of an abyss of sin and all it needed was my push to start the eternal whirlwind of lust. The magic started slow, then built, then enslaved. It worked from me and I moaned with the feeling of satisfaction that came from being the axis of torment. It was as if I stood at an epicenter, and if I spun in a circle the carousel of hell would start and I'd never have to stop spinning if I didn't want to. I could go faster and faster with an eternal energy source.

Sebastian was laughing behind me and he pulled out of me so that I was empty, so empty, but not hungry yet. No, I was good in that way for a while. The ancient vampire sounded insane to my ears and it made me giggle because I was crazed too. So maybe we could play forever and the terrible ride never had to end.

1...1314151617...19