Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll leave you to enjoy for a while." I barely paid attention to the dark creature who escaped me, because I had so many other bad little toys to play with. I finally opened my eyes to look at them, like so many wind up dolls, and my cackle was even more insane than that other laugh. Whose was it again? I frowned, unable to remember.

It didn't matter anyway. A few feet from me was a male vampire with two females at his feet. While I watched, one of the females licked his feet while the other massaged his calves. He jerked himself off over their head and groaned, forgetting everything but the lust and perverted needs he had inside of him. And the females were the same, begging up for him to feed them both his cum. It was much the same way I begged my Master, except where his defiling acts were loving and made me more sane, these vampires were heartless and fast losing any hope of ever finding their way back to sanity. I giggled at the thought of it and realized I could give little... pushes along the lines of sanity. What was the Bible verse? "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find"? They wanted more perversion and that was ever so clear, so who was I to deny such a request?

I giggled and sent a little wave of magic to the female massaging her own tits, and milk lactated from the nipples so that she tilted her head back with an abrupt shock of orgasmic pleasure. The male hissed, his fangs pressing out with a hunger different from bloodlust. He nudged the second female with a savage snarl. "Drink it."

And she did, whining, with her legs spread in a slutty display. I giggled and turned my eyes elsewhere since I had 16 of these little toys to play with and I would so very much hate to ignore the rest of them. I swung my legs a little, chained wide at the thighs as they were, and hummed one of those songs from my Master.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste...

————

Lucius

Ishtar very clearly did not want to be with me. The only thing keeping her at my side was my apocalyptic threat. In her eyes I would most likely die trying to keep a threat like that, but there was that 1% off chance of success that I would destroy our race, in the same way there had been the 1% chance of earning the title Sirekiller. Evidently, it was just enough that she didn't want to bet on the odds.

Even so, she only barely feared it more than she feared the place she took me to and I could immediately see why. It was a compound so far north on the American continent that for an entire month out of the year, the sun set and didn't rise and that month was nearing. It was close enough that the days were very short, heavenly so for a vampire. The Aurora Borealis shined above us, a strange symbol of beauty in a place that made even me pause to draw a breath.

If I took a long enough breath in the frigid air, I could smell the blood and that blackness of sin that made Depravity hiss and cackle with ecstasy. There was so much of it that his thoughts were sporadic, broken. He was wildly out of control and no help at all, but that was fine. The wilder he was, the better.

But he had one thought that interested me. Home. Phlegathon. He cackled it while he looked on the strange structure before us. At first appearance, it wasn't overly big, but I could tell that was a deception. The visible pieces of it were sprawling and not very tall, but strangely shaped. The structures were spiky and cruel, severe in their nature, and I pieced it together with D's words. "I'm not the only one who's been to hell," I said softly to Ishtar. "What is this place for him?"

Ishtar considered her words, swallowing as she processed what I told her. "It's... many things for him. A playground, we've always thought, but also a prison. Few leave it once they enter."

I nodded as I considered that. "That makes sense then. Her presence is not the only demonic one in that place. He must have them feed on the ones he wants to hold imprisoned, as fitting their nature." It also made me realize something.

I wouldn't encounter any resistance going into that place. This wasn't entirely about my offspring. This was about me as well. Sebastian knew that I would go after her, knew that nothing would keep me away, and he knew I held a demon. Oh, he had never hoped to harm me or keep me from her.

No, he wanted the both of us, like a collector wishing for a complete set. "Leave, Ishtar," I finally said softly. "This is all you'll be able to help me."

She stared at me and, to my greatest surprise, she actually didn't immediately leave. She watched me with worry instead, for a moment. "Lucius... you won't leave that place alive."

"Obviously. Your nightmare daughter already killed me. But as for leaving that place? I will and I'll have my offspring free with me. It'll take bloody months of isolation to calm her and Depravity after this nonsense too. And really, Ishtar? This is the man you people gave final say of vampire law? You didn't think of maybe choosing anyone else ever?"

She sighed sadly. "There wasn't a choice about it, Lucius. I don't think you understand just how old Sebastian is, what kind of knowledge he holds."

"I know he doesn't hold a demon." It was the one thing I had going for me, my friendship with Depravity, the one thing I was relying on more heavily than any other.

She snorted. "No, because he enslaves them. Don't do this. Come back with me and join my family so we can get her back through council."

"I'll never see her again if I do. You and I both know it. Go away, Ishtar. You've done your part."

This was just me and mine now. Fuck Ishtar and her clan offering and her goddamned council. I had chosen to stay a clan of one, so I'd see that through. Alright, D, he's going to let me in and then try to enslave both of us. Even if that happens, you have one thing to remember. Drink her blood. Got that? Drink her blood.

He was a snarling, snapping thing inside of me, already insane, so if I could get him to pick up on this one thing in this state, then I had hope that he'd carry it with him even if I lost my mind. I repeated it, screaming it in my head at him, until finally, he went still for a second, and then he said it. Drink her blood.

Yes! I went through it again and again with him until he repeated it back five more times, until it was the only sentence he was capable of remembering. With Ishtar gone, I considered my options.

And finally decided that walking right through the front door seemed like the best idea, really. Sebastian wanted me to be there and I wanted to be there. I couldn't see a reason to break civility or propriety when he would know I was there already, had to have sensed it. Stressful situations didn't excuse bad manners.

Drink her blood, drink her blood, drink her blood.

D said it in sing-song snarls in my head. That's the spirit. Keep singing, it's beautiful. He snarled again and obliged, kept it up.

I went and knocked on the door. Sebastian was waiting as soon as it swung inward, that over confident jackass who had abducted my fledgling. He hadn't even bothered with guiding me to her room or trying to trick me, in the same way I hadn't bothered with trying to sneak inside. No, he was leaned casually against the wall in the entry hall and he hadn't bothered to dress up either. I had always actually liked Sebastian for that reason. He was cut from much the same cloth as me, in many ways. The other Court members would have dressed in something theatrical or from a different time period, would have made a dramatic show out of it. Sebastian and I both wore blue jeans and a black T-shirt. The only difference was that his was plain and mine was Guns N' Roses. In fact, he stood with the same kind of relaxed stance that I had once used to walk through the middle of riots I had caused.

"Good evening, Lucius."

Damn. I actually really didn't even want to kill him. He'd be a fun playmate, and he did have pretty cool tastes in his Citadel of Temptation. He'd even modeled it after hell's own architecture and built far down into the icy ground. I hadn't visited the deeper layers of hell where frost and ice ruled, but I would have to take a vacation after all this. "Good evening. You took something of mine and I'd rather have it back."

Sebastian smiled easily. "Of course. All you have to do is go to her. I won't stop you and there are no demon traps here, little mutt."

I snorted. "Obviously not, since the entire place is a trap." Sebastian's smile grew wickedly and I was forced to realize that he suffered every punishment he had accumulated in that place, but he was old enough that those punishments were simply part of his character and being, in much the same way they were part of the devil's character. "Was it modeled after a specific place in the lower levels of hell? I'll be honest. Depravity is content if I only ever visit Phlegathon and I got so used to the way the sands burned that switching up to the ice seemed like too much adjustment effort."

Sebastian waved his hand easily. "You can find the answer for yourself, if you feel like exploring for it. So it's Depravity you hold. I thought it was Perversion or Fornication or some other word along those lines. He always left such bloody, sexual messes when you let him out to play those times."

"Were you stalking after us? I'm going to blush."

He laughed in answer and moved abruptly to my side, his hand gentle around my waistline. Depravity shuddered within me and I inhaled to regain control, but that didn't work so well. That place was wrought with different sins and the scent felt much like integrating Depravity had. It dominated and consumed. The feel of it only made him roar with need and desire. "Oh, certainly, if it pleases you to hear it. I always wanted you, Lucius, always. A demon infused in a vampire? I've seen it a few times before you and both vampires were destroyed from the inside out by the very demon they refused to feed. But you. You befriended yours, didn't you? You fed him and calmed him, so that he was all too happy to curl up in your blood for the ride. It's a remarkable thing, a desirable thing." His tongue flicked almost lovingly over my neck and he purred. "And then there's the fact that your demon gave you such delightful anatomy changes, didn't he?"

Lucifer below... My voice shook when I replied. Sebastian had always had this terrible effect on me. "Now, the rest I could logic out your knowledge of the answers, but why the hell do you know what my dick looks like?"

Sebastian lifted from my vein and threw his head back in his joyful laughter. "And that! Oh, I always loved how blunt you were. It was a never ending source of amusement when you would make your Court appearances. But to answer, I don't know what it looks like. I saw what happened when you fucked though. And I always wondered how you might fair with me, little mutt. I always wondered if I could take you." His fangs teased my throat and I groaned with the pleasure, heatedly aroused and worked up.

Drink her blood, drink her blood, drink her blood. Depravity was snickering, in his own form of heaven in that place, but the words I had given him made me shake myself. "Tempting, Sebastian, but I just want her back."

He withdrew from me and was abruptly to the side again, leaning against the entryway with a smile, as if nothing had happened. "How exciting. Most can't even make it past my doorway before they're thrall. Find her and she's yours." He winked almost playfully and I wondered if this was how the devil was going to be for all eternity. God, I really needed to spend some more time in hell with D to find out more of what to expect for the rest of my eternity. I hadn't remembered my demon being a completely deranged creature in my head when we were in hell and I wondered why this place was different. Was it the closed quarters, perhaps? Sebastian pointed to a set of double doors to my left. "I suggest you start that way. It's the fastest for what you want. Granted, it's the most difficult way." He grinned. "There's a shrine to all of the deadly sins and then some more in this place, so it's really up to you. You'll recognize some decor since you liked the Phlegathon. Have fun, little mutt. Maybe you'll even reach her."

He disappeared right as I snarled, "Would you stop calling me that?" His laugh lingered, gentle and welcoming.

I went through the door he suggested, focusing on Depravity. Drink her blood. Drink her blood. Thank hell for insane demons. He was bloody useful repeating it in my head.

————

Mira

I felt that dark pit of a presence, the one my body loved to feed on, when that evil creature who had taken me opened the door of my room. I could instantly recognize it, and the way it disoriented any thought I had managed to get under control, because horribly, I had discovered that there was so much depravity in that room that it did feed me a little sanity. It wasn't a lot and it didn't feed very well, but it allowed me certain thought processes.

But when he showed up, opening the door without fear and walking in like a king, everything scattered again with the darkness that came with him. To my demon eyes, he was like a beacon I couldn't turn away from. He smiled at me where I was still tethered to the sex swing and inhaled, nostrils flaring. "I see there hasn't been a problem with fucking and feeding you. I can smell the recent satiation and sex all over you, dear one."

I whimpered, but otherwise couldn't answer. He had been as terrible as his word and had installed a feeding tube down my throat, so that blood could be poured in and forced into me. It made a gag of a sort around my mouth, blocked any hope of speech. Sebastian smiled at the sight and approached me at his leisure. He studied the scenes around me with an amused tilt of his head, pausing to watch two male vampires fuck each other, while a female sucked the cock of the one taking it. His eyes fell to her breasts, where they pumped milk, and his gaze was wicked when he turned back to me.

"You seem to have a lactation fetish." I shifted when he touched my side. "Ah. Forgive me for the barbaric form of feeding, but we weren't left with much choice, thanks to your Sire's strange commandments over you. If it's any consolation, you don't really need that voice to communicate anyway. You seem to do quite well making your desires and delights known without it." I blushed, whimpering again. A little before he'd walked in, I had discovered the effects of my hunger. All 16 vampires had gotten more wild and fiendish, until one of the males was called to me. He had hissed with need, more animal than sentient thought, and he had pumped abruptly inside of me from behind. I hadn't been able to even see him, had only felt that orgasmic bliss of feeding while he moaned in my ear, my mindless slave of passion and twisted desire.

The memory made me moan in my swing even while I cringed from the creature who held me captive, so that he laughed at me in delight. "See? You do just fine without a voice. That reaction and shudder was most definitely your begging for the food I can give you. Greedy little succubus. You just fed, but you're in luck." He paced behind me like every other creature in that room. They all craved the perversions that I fed them and I had a torturous fascination with being used like a whore from behind, unable to see the faces of the males who fed me. All of my fetishes, no matter how badly I hated having them, were given eagerly to me in that room. I shrieked when Sebastian thrust into me and his voice was a hiss in my ear. "Your Master is earning the right to see you again as we speak, and I want you at full capacity if he reaches you. I want him every bit as much as you. I hope I don't offend you in saying so." He groaned when I finished feeding from him, since I was already nearly full. Again, his fucking was greedy, careless, and even with that all I could think of were his words. My Master was near... My Master was near! "You're a magnificent creature, one of a kind for sure, but I have lusted after him for a while now." I whimpered with orgasm and he purred in my ear, reaching around me to cup my breasts, stroking a thumb over the nipples when white liquid appeared at their tips. "Ah, so you make yourself lactate as well. Do you enjoy being milked, then?" His hands kneaded my tits and I squealed around my feeding tube, climaxing again from his wicked attentions.

It took all I had to focus, to reach and search for the presence I knew so well. Master was near. I just had to concentrate and search with the magic. Sebastian grunted with savage pleasure in my ear, filling me with his seed, and my mentality shattered while I panted in my own bliss, feeling the warmth of his cum inside of me, and loving it, with the feel of what was already dripping from my previous times. The vampire king chuckled. "I can see you like being filled as well. Soon, little succubus Queen, you'll be continually dripping the cum that your slaves are forced to fill you with, so that it's like drops of cream falling from your throne, and they'll crawl to taste it." The idea made me close my eyes and groan, needy. Sebastian kissed my neck. "Carry on. I was just making sure that our carousel was in full visual effect for its first, and most important, guest."

I shook all over, with horny need, with magic radiating throughout the room, permeating the air so thoroughly that there wasn't a breath without my sin and sex in it. But I managed to focus, just barely, to feel for that presence that I craved more than any other.

Sebastian hadn't lied. He was near. He was coming. I squeaked happily around the tube down my throat and focused my magic. He would feel it if I touched him. He would hear it and feel it call to him. Sebastian had been telling the truth about something else, too. It was a terrible truth, but I was learning that it was real.

I didn't really need my voice to speak. I focused on influencing the only person who mattered, even while my desire and need called to the trio of vampires who had been having a threeway. Thanks to the terrible magic and its effects, they dispensed with that pastime. Instead, the two males lapped at the milk that Sebastian had kneaded from my tits and the female knelt beneath the swing to lick me from my asshole to my clit, sucking Sebastian's and my own cum from my hole.

It was insanely difficult to focus my influence and push it outside the contained boundaries of that room, even worse with the sexual pleasure being visited on me, but somehow my concentration didn't waver. I held it in a stranglehold of need and steadily used it to speak with my Master.

————

Lucius

"Fuck me..." I moaned the words, and not for the first time since starting through Sebastian's suggested path. I was only on room two and I had no idea how many rooms there were. The first had been a shrine to Greed and I had thought that would be the easiest sin for me to suffer.

But the human female displayed on a pedestal had taunted even me. Solid gold had formed scanty circles around her large breasts and a type of crotchless thong, formed of golden beads, had framed her pussy. What was more twisted was that she had been altered. There seemed to be no protective hood at all around her clitoris and it was instead encased, displayed, with a perfect, tiny gold circle. She'd been held up with a post holding a dildo in her asshole and her eyes were dead with the effects of so much mind control. When I drew near, I could see that even the post and toy holding her up were made of gold. That precious metal decorated her Egyptian black hair, formed rings around her upper arms.

But the worst part, for me, was the way that she was also tied to a cross that seemed timed to cut her wrists every so often. Blood dripped slowly, teasingly, onto the precious gems at her feet. The sight had drawn me in and made me look closer at the thrall. She wouldn't die from those cuts. Never. They were perfectly timed to only tease with blood, to not do her true harm, so that she replenished and would be held there until Sebastian killed her.