Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I saw the yellow shine from her pussy and had to kneel to see what he'd done to her there. Depravity howled like a laughing wolf in my head when I realized what twisted deviance was displayed. Because Sebastian had seemingly made a mold of the girls insides, and perfectly filled her full of the metal. Then he'd used golden rings to pierce her closed, so that she would remain filled. When I touched the glinting bit to see if it moved, it didn't. She was perfectly stuffed with it.

"Fuck me." That had been the first time I said it, when I felt my eyes go black with the desire to drink and kneel on all that precious metal, to revel in the feeling of decadence and torment and perversion. Depravity cackled in my head and I had to force myself to stand, using Astarte's cruel past for all it was worth. The next door opened and I closed my eyes, trying to breathe for some more control.

And when I opened them, it was this room, the worst room I could have run into. It was the shrine to Wrath.

The banks of the Phlegathon were the only place I had ever visited in hell. I had seen them the first time, when I met Depravity and integrated with him where he was bathing there, but I had actually opted to return to that place with him. Every so often, I would feel the urge to experience those terrible sands cooking my flesh. I even started to dip my hand in the boiling blood that made the river, had dared to taste its fury. Wrath had always felt like my own sin, even after I had become so intimate with Depravity. It was the place I was born from, the song of my rebirth and baptism.

Walking into the room of Wrath made it clear that Sebastian, too, had been to the banks of the Phlegathon. The walls were painted to look like that magical place I had so enjoyed. The murals depicted that river of viscous fluid, with its heated sparks of flame dancing over the surface. And it was hot in that room, sweltering, but it was the kind of heat that went with violence and bloodshed, the kind that made the eyes feel red from smoke. What was better was the stench of death.

Two human bodies, freshly murdered, were gutted on the floor, their entrails forming a twisted artwork on the painted tile. And this time, I couldn't resist a taste. I knelt by one of the bodies and dipped my fingers in the stale blood, lifting it to my lips to suck like a whore. Instantly, I couldn't help myself and moaned. I had been living under the careful structure of being a civilized vampire for so long, so I had almost forgotten the taste of dead blood, of murdered blood. It was thick with the tang of adrenaline, spiced with such anger, that my eyes turned darker and I hissed with a soft laugh that sounded an awful lot like Depravity. It tasted like a delicacy I had long forgotten.

I couldn't think through it. I dipped my fingers down to the wet entrails, wanting more, hoping Sebastian had more humans I could murder in my own brutality. Depravity was a hyena of madness in my bloodstream and we chanted our desire together and I lifted my fingers with giddy excitement and-

Something pushed my mind. I gasped and dropped my hand, staring around me, shaking my head to try to clear it of the sick reverie I had been trapped in. And then that something pushed me again and D pant abruptly. And I realized he could think. For just a brief moment, he was himself again. My demoness! Those were his first coherent words.

I realized he was right and I sighed in relief. Thank the morning star for Mira. Do you realize how close we were to almost being lost?

He was whimpering in my mind. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't think. I can't breathe.

"I know, D. It's okay." Do you know a way to communicate back to her? I thought the last part because she was somehow communicating with me, pulling me to her, and I didn't want to draw attention to that. I was certain that Sebastian was listening and watching everything I did, taking every last delicious pleasure he felt in my going through this place and seeing his work.

I don't. I only knew of a way on the night we could collect her, but now I think only she can. Perhaps I could, but not in your body. Drink her blood.

Yes, drink her blood. You can stay as insane as you like, D, but just keep repeating those words. If I become lost, I need you to repeat them in all your insanity.

I didn't know what exactly would happen when I became that demonic creature whose name I still didn't know, but I knew it was something bad and that was enough. Either I'd create a maelstrom of sin, one that Sebastian wouldn't be ready for, and chaos would ensue. Or I'd be able to control myself and get us all the hell out of that place. I was hoping for the latter scenario, but wasn't sure I would get that wish anymore, not after experiencing what Sebastian had built. Hells, I wasn't even sure I actually wanted to leave anymore.

I forced forward, focusing on that pull from Mira, pushing the next door while my eyes still swirled with desire and need.

But the next room was mostly empty. I tilted my head, shocked for a moment, even a little disappointed. Oh, it was clear that there was meant to be something in that room. The walls were painted, like the others, and these depicted Cerberus in his many versions. He stared down at me and snarled with such realism that I had to stop and appreciate the artwork.

Instead of a gluttony display to tempt me, however, Sebastian sat alone in a chair, smiling up at me almost innocently. I closed the door behind me and leaned back against it for a breath of air. "You know, as much as you might like to think you are, you're not actually a sin all your own, Sebastian."

He laughed. "Of course not. I'm not even a real temptation. I'm just another of your punished brothers, made to suffer before our time ended. Did you enjoy the taste of wrathful blood again, Lucius?"

"You already know that I did," I answered softly, with a shudder. Christ, my cock was raging hard still, and that was from the barest taste I had taken.

"It's a pity you didn't drink from the girl of gold beforehand. The contrast makes a delightful flavor. Did you know that I was interested in you even before you made a deal with a demon and destroyed Astarte? Even while she held you captive, I got the privilege of hearing her speak of how she found you." At those words, I opened my eyes and watched him warily. I had never heard anyone speak of what Astarte said of me. Sebastian's smile deepened. "Oh, yes. It was just the once, mind you, and just at a Court visit while she was simpering to gain my favor. But she got all caught up when she mentioned creating you and, for just a moment, she even forgot to simper. She spoke of how your bloodshed on the battlefield had been like a bonfire in her blood and head, how you had so flaunted the sin of wrath as a human that she had to kill two other vampires when she raced to find and feed you the Dark Gift."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm more fucking amazed that she was capable enough to kill anything in competition than I am of her being called to me."

Sebastian grinned and stood, delighting in my rude responses. "And then you killed her. Sirekiller." He ruffled my hair with affection and tugged me gently forward from the wall. "Precious mutt. I'll confess that it's a pity I didn't get to toy with you in this room. Everyone underestimates the joyous ways gluttony can be used and I do so love getting to taunt with it. But I felt your offspring reach you and call you with her magic, and then my heart just wasn't in the display anymore. It's not so fun when I know you won't fall slave and partake, my friend. Don't worry. Once you're nice and broken, I'll personally give you a tour through all that you missed, since you didn't even explore. We'll feed and fuck and play together, once you're more inclined."

"You seem arrogantly certain of that outcome."

He wrapped his arms around me, walking me forward even while he held me from behind, and he lowered one hand to massage my cock so that I groaned. "More excited than arrogant, my wicked mutt. Very excited. I saw the way you lifted dead blood to your lips and so greedily sucked it. You fed on your fingertips the same way Mira's little pussy feeds on a cock. I want to play with both of you and feel both of your horny demons torment me in such delicious ways. You see, after so long and so much bloodshed and sin, it starts to feel nice to be punished by your kind. It feels right. It's poetically deserved, fitting. I want to play, Lucius, want you both to feed."

"And enslave us to madness for your own power trip. Let's not forget that."

He paused with his hand on the handle for the next room, turning my face briefly, and his eyes actually appeared a bit sorrowful, deep. His lips brushed mine with something like real affection and he hummed into my mouth, while I paused in shock. It wasn't his action that shocked me. It was the desire I felt behind it, a strange need that I had already felt before, this need for satiation, for use. I had experienced that emotion before, though, and that was the most important bit. "I know I can never change your mind, Lucius, but wish I could. It's true I use what's given, and use it for power, but it's not my desire. It gets so exhausting after such time, so amazingly boring. Everything in power play is so predictable, a dance that never changes and doesn't allow for much creativity. But the joy of demons and their sins and their punishment? Now that is something naturally right and whole. The poeticism of Contrapasso never ceases to be so beautiful. I'll stay and play once you're broken too and you'll see."

He caressed my hair and I considered his words, thinking of the emotion behind them more than anything. This creature... He was so old that he was like Depravity when I first met the demon. I had an idea of how to get us out, if only I could find my way back to enough mentality to do it. Drink her blood. Drink her blood. Drink her blood. D moaned it, as if he was trying so hard to cling to any vestige of sanity.

But then the door opened and the wave of sheer lust magic rolled out of containment, curled over my flesh, so that the demon was obliterated in a wave of frenzy and need again. For a brief second, in the initial shock, I saw an infinite abyss, a neverending pit with no light, no love, no joy. There was only the mad laughter and desires that filled my head and blood. When I could see again, I realized I was on my knees, hissing through my fangs, and looked up to see Sebastian still standing, a small smile on his face where he looked down at me. "Stunning, isn't it? Even I was shocked by the sheer amount of power held in the creature you made. Come on. Up you get. You've made it this far, Lucius, and she's right there."

I looked up, smoke filling my vision, and it took all I had to focus on what he pointed out to me. She was right there, in the center of all the tumultuous energy, and she sat on a swing, chained to it. She was beautiful, more beautiful than I had ever seen her, and I was forced to realize that the use of her magic made her into an even more perfect creature. The sheer black clothing that Sebastian had dressed her in was made to accentuate and frame, rather than cover or hide. She had no flaws to cover, no unevenness to make up for. She was a work of art, exactly as she was, and Sebastian had perfectly displayed her. I hated him for it, a little, hated him for the blatant air of lecherous intent that went with her twisted throne and the mockery of a spiky tiara on her head, like devil's horns crowning her. I groaned and Sebastian's voice by my ear only made things so much worse. I could still feel his kiss, feel his hand stroking my cock as if he wasn't afraid of me.

"Need some help, little mutt? Come on. I'm strong enough for you to lean on and you really are so close."

I took his hand, thinking about the fact that he was helping me reach her, and piecing together what he intended to do. Ah. So this was the ace up his sleeve, the final chain to tighten around me and mine, and keep us held. I hated the fact that he was so loving about those chains. It almost warmed a vampire's cold heart enough to make them never want to leave, to make them feel cherished and adored. Hell, that part of it wasn't even an illusion on his part, either. He truly did feel something for me, something full of desire, even if he wasn't capable of love anymore.

I took his hand and walked forward, hoping my own ace was enough to match his.

————

Mira

Master... I tried to say the word around the tube down my throat and all that escaped was a squeaky mockery. Master, I missed you. Master, you still wear your crown. Master, the fairies love you and they sang about you too.

Sebastian helped him walk towards me and I realized my Master was in a bad kind of shape. The smoke of Depravity boiled, so that it appeared as if he had black froth instead of blood beneath his skin. It was like clouds threatening to dominate the entirety of his presence, so near to the surface that I could taste it even with the feeding tube. "Little one," Master said softly.

I whimpered, having missed him so terribly. Milk leaked from my tits still and his eyes flicked to them, before he flinched and grimaced with the desire the sight gave him. Sebastian chuckled at his reaction. "Like a whirlwind, isn't it? She's a treasure, Lucius, and I can see why your demon was so attracted to having her. She's a delight and when I heard of her, I couldn't resist the opportunity to take the both of you." Sebastian looked to me and curled his hand around my Master's throat. "Fuel him and I both with every last bit of magic you have."

I shook my head wildly, knowing how my magic affected my Master and upset by the command. But it was my Master who softly sealed the fate. "Do as he says, little one."

My eyes shot to his, even while Compulsion started to take effect. I fought it for as long as I could, struggling against it, and even Sebastian lifted an eyebrow. "Oh? Giving up, Lucius?"

Master only chuckled softly. "Do I strike you as the type of person who gives up, Sebastian?"

Before the other vampire could answer, my magic was forcibly blitzed out of me. It funneled violently, like a twister, into the both of them, and Master fell to his knees, his demon taking him over. He salivated like a dog on the floor but to my relief, Sebastian wasn't faring much better. He managed to remain standing, having suffered a lot of continual punishment, but he licked his fangs while he stared down at what he evidently desired more than any other plaything in that dark room. He looked down at my Master with an inferno of lust in his eyes.

When he lifted him to his feet, Sebastian was hissing. "Mine. Now I have you. All you have to do for a mutt is throw it the right bone, isn't that right?"

Master moaned and lifted in Sebastian's arms, even while the 16 vampires around them turned more agitated with the scent of my hunger. But then that scent seemed to infect the both of them and they froze, both turning slowly to face me with twin demonic grins. One had eyes of black with swirling smoke and the other had eyes of feral yellow hunger. Punisher and punished, but both slave to the dark dance.

Master curled his arm around me first, kissing my neck. "Shh. It's okay to enjoy it. It's okay, little one. I want you to enjoy all of this." His voice made me calm to his demonic touch because it was true that he might be mindless, in the same way that I was sometimes insane. But the forms of insanity didn't mean either of us changed, really. We became more creatures of desire than thought, yes, but even in my most insane moments, I could never hurt my Master. And I knew he wouldn't be able to hurt me. I relaxed in the swing and he nuzzled my neck. "Spin all you like and let us both feed you." I moaned at how gentle his depraved touch was, even in the midst of all that, at how nurturing he was, how he made me tremble with fear, excitement, and pleasure all at once. Where every other creature in that room had fucked me from behind to fulfill my fetishes, he stood between my legs and faced me, smiling as he did. Because he was all of my fetish. I purred around my feeding tube and lifted greedily when he stroked me between my legs, even while Sebastian stood behind him and unzipped both of their jeans. The vampire nipped Master's neck erotically, then curled his tongue over the small well of blood that drew, sealing it back.

"Let me help you with that." Sebastian shoved Master's clothes down in his greed and stood behind him to fist the demon's cock. In instant response, Master growled his pleasure and gripped the handles of my swing, pulling me forward while Sebastian guided that cock to me. Both vampire and demon looked at me again, meeting my gaze. Sebastian rubbed my Master against my sex, which opened wide in hunger after I had expended such magic. I groaned with both of them and snorted when I felt that oversized impalement filling me, spreading me viciously. I had missed that fullness, missed the way it hurt and ached with every centimetre. Master went torturously slow like always.

But then he cried out with Sebastian's pressing against his back and I knew why, felt it in my sensitivity to Depravity. Sebastian growled in Master's ear, while I trembled from the cock abruptly going still inside of me. "It's been a while since you've taken it in your asshole, little mutt." I cried out at the mere words, pulsing around my Master while he moaned, magic fueling his desire with my fetishes. "That's it. Good, isn't it? Go on. You can fuck your fledgling as you like. Don't be so shy and scared of ripping her. Tell him, girl. Your Master needs to hear that you're alright."

I squeezed on his cock, struggling in my bondage to the sex swing, trying to get more of him. But it seemed to work anyway because he thrust inside of me, snarling with the effort of forcing my hole wide when it tried to resist him. He gave one last thrust, hissing when it made him move on Sebastian's cock inside his ass. Feral pleasure seemed to dominate his being, but he still managed to speak above me with feral pride. "Such a hungry little cunt, baby." I was constricted tight around his organ and magic was flooding me, delicious amounts of it. Master vibrated with delight inside of me while Sebastian rocked inside of him. We were a trio of energy in the center of a fountain of power.

Master was forced still while I fed... until I finished. And then he hissed and rocked, snarling above me, holding both of my hands where they were tied to the swing, his black eyes crackling with energy and deviance. He fucked me open even while he was being fucked, and when he licked up the corners of my mouth, black smoke leaked from around the feeding tube, curling upwards. Master grinned and breathed it in so that when he exhaled his own smoke, it was a blend of both of our sins.

Sebastian grunted in glee behind him. "You've been such a good boy of a little demon mutt all your life, haven't you? Isn't it time you were allowed to be a little bad, for once?"

Master laughed, grinning wickedly at me with a wink, before he turned and met the lips of the dark creature behind him. I couldn't keep from flooding more magic, so that they both moaned in their kiss and Master's cock throbbed inside of me, while the sounds of the other 16 vampires around us intensified with their own dark orgy. Everything was a tempo of lust, a whirlwind, that swept away all that was in its path. And it affected the two using and serving me too. My Master pulled away from Sebastian's lips to speak to him in a menacing voice. "You should work your own asshole open nice and wide for me. I want to have you in turn and I think my little succubus might be upset if I ripped open one of her toys."