Deprogramming Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sighed and looked at me. "I am so incredibly horny right now. The movie and your bare leg touching mine really has me erect." He pointed at the tent in his lap.

"We are not having sex." I pulled away from him as far as the love seat would let me.

"Look, I need relief and you do too."

He stopped and watched me blush. I could feel the blood rushing to my face.

"We don't have to touch, but it might help us both if we, you know, relieved this tension between us."

"You want to watch me finger myself while you whack off? What's the matter with you? I don't even know you."

He shrugged. "I personally will get no sleep until I get some relief. I guess I can do it in the bathroom, but it would be more fun if we could watch each other."

I hated to admit it, but he had a point. I was already thinking that I needed to get to the bathroom to get some relief, but it would be easier and certainly more comfortable doing it here. Then there was that little thought in the back of my mind that I might like him watching me, and that I never seen a guy whack off. Getting back at my parents by turning into a slut cross my mind too.

"Okay," I couldn't believe I was saying this, "But no touching."

Mark slid the blanket off us revealing his naked body and my nudity from the waist down.

He stopped and frowned. "It doesn't seem right that you get to see all of me and I don't get to see much of you."

"I'm not going to remove this slip." I would have stamped my foot if I was standing.

"Okay." Mark turned and began walking toward the bed proceed by his very erect penis.

"Where you going?"

"Into the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes." He continued walking.

"Wait. You promise you won't touch me if I take this slip off?"

"On my honor."

I stood and pulled off my slip, but sat down quickly as if that would somehow negate my nudity.

Mark returned and sat beside me with a box of tissues.

He began stroking his fascinating penis. His cock seemed to get bigger as he stroked it, and the head turned a shiny sort of purple color. The first time I looked down at my hands I was stroking my breasts and pulling at my nipples. My hand drifted lower and I began stroking the moistness between my outer lips dragging my finger up to lubricate my clit. There wasn't enough room so I spread my legs exposing myself and shoving my leg next to Mark's.

Mark grinned at me. "Wow, you look beautiful."

That made me stroke a little faster.

Mark grimaced, and then spurted. The first arc up and landed on his chest. The second draped across most of his thigh and a little of mine. They settled down after that.

I really began diddling my self after that and the strength and the speed of my orgasm surprised me. I flung myself back against the love seat as those lovely waves of pleasure rolled over me.

When I came to my senses, Mark was grinning at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Look where your hand is."

I discovered my hand resting on his cock. Truth be told, I liked it there. Mark was still sort of hard, yet a little squishy at the same time. I gave it a pat and pulled my hand away.

After we cleaned up I slid on my slip and Mark stepped back into his gym shorts.

"Thank you, I really needed that. You're amazingly pretty, and you walking around in that slip really gets me going."

I had to smile, he gave me an amazing compliment. I had always viewed myself as too tall and too thin with freakishly large boobs. He found me sexy. I liked that.

He turned and looked at me with a critical eye. "I'm guessing that you're a cheerleader."

I nodded. "I am. What tipped you off?"

"You have that 'popular, athletic girl' vibe about you."

He used air quotes. Who did that?

There are people who hate cheerleaders. I went on the defensive, "What's wrong with being a cheerleader?"

He shook his head. "Nothing, but I know that if I attended your high school, you wouldn't even look at me."

"That's not true. I have all sorts of friends."

"Do you have a single one that's into Star Wars, or video games, or belongs to the science club?"

"Oh God, no, but..."

"See, I told you so." He frowned at me. "You're obviously intelligent, why would you hang with those dim bulbs?"

I put my hands on my hips. "First of all not all of them are dim bulbs. Secondly, why do the math and science geeks act like they're so much smarter than everyone else?"

"We are smarter than everyone else. My advance placement physics class says so. What I don't understand is why you guys call as geeks and exclude us from the in crowd."

I wanted to change the subject. I didn't need a roommate who was mad at me about sins other cheerleaders had committed against him.

"Are you really here because you wanted to take a dance class?"

He nodded. "You have to know my father. He retired as a sergeant-major from the Army, and heads up security for a very large corporation. My older brothers were the macho type playing sports and working on cars. I stuck out because I read books and enjoyed the arts. My mom understands, but my dad is like a steam roller when he gets an idea into his head."

He made a gesture encompassing the room. "So here I am sitting on a love seat with an incredibly beautiful woman who's almost as naked as I am. I really don't know whether to thank him or curse him."

I smiled when he said I was beautiful. It was the only kind thing anyone had said to me all day. I wanted to throw my arms around him.

He looked me square in the eye. "Now tell me your story."

I shrugged. "There isn't much to tell. I have a lesbian friend. She convinced me to try making love to a woman, so we crawled into bed together on the one day that my mom came home from work early. I was busted and here I am."

I looked into his eyes expecting shock or even ridicule and only found sympathy. "Today, the psychologist told me I had homosexual tendencies. So maybe I'm where I belong." I added for some unknown reason.

"First of all, everyone has homosexual tendencies. Now, can I ask you a very personal question?"

I nodded. "What the hell. Strangers have been rummaging around in my head all day."

"When you masturbate, do you picture yourself making love to a woman?"

I may have blushed at how personal the question was. "No, I picture my boyfriend. Why do you ask?"

"I've done quite a bit of reading on the subject. If you don't picture another women as your sexual partner, you probably don't have to worry about being gay."

I eyed him critically. "Why do you know so much about homosexuality?"

"I'm pretty sure my brother is gay. He hangs with the guys, drinks beer, and works on cars like butch guys, but he goes on vacations with friends the family has never met. He comes back with photos of women he met there, but nothing ever comes of it. I don't think my father has caught on. His gaydar is focused to me."

I stretched pushing my arms over my head being careful to keep a nipple from popping out. There wasn't enough fabric to keep the girls in place. The sides of my breasts peeked out of the arm holes in a tawdry fashion. Mark enjoyed the show, and I was okay with that. A man admiring my figure after a day of being poked, prodded, and evaluated like a cow at a county fair was a bright spot in an awful day. Besides, even in these circumstances, he was a darn good looking guy. He had a curl in his dark brown hair that fell onto his forehead. No matter how many times he pushed it back, it returned. He looked me in the eye when he talked to me. Not many of the guys my age did that. Most looked away as if they were afraid to look at me, and the ones that did look at me spent too much time looking at my chest.

"I'm getting tired. Is it time to go to bed?"

Mark squinted at the alarm clock sitting on the bed stand. "It's a little after nine, but I'm tired too. It's been a long day. Let's go to bed."

I climbed under the covers first after washing my face and brushing my teeth. "I'm ready."

Mark came out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed. "You look uncomfortable. That slip is squashing your breasts. They're pushing out the sides and tops." He made a gesture over his chest with his hands. "Are you sure you want to sleep like that?"

I gave him a sardonic smile. "You're more interested in getting me naked than you are in my comfort."

He slid off his shorts and swung his legs beneath the covers. "Suit yourself." True to his word, he did his best not to touch me, but I wanted him to. I was cold, and he threw off heat like a furnace. I wanted wrap myself around him for his heat.

The top did constrict me and after ten minutes I sat up and pulled it off. I spooned my very naked body next to a naked man I had only met that evening and I gasped at the sensual feel of his warm soft skin against mine. It is the second best feeling in the world. I would rate it between orgasm and a good back scratch. I never again wanted to crawl into a cold bed alone when half the world was made up of men who could warm a bed for a woman.

I didn't object when he rested his large hand on my hip making me feel tiny next to him. If he wasn't a friend, at least he had suffered the same indignities I had. I drifted into sleep happy that I had someone on my side in this bizarre institution.

I woke up the next morning with Mark's hand cupping my breast and his morning wood planted between my butt cheeks pointing up toward the center of my back. I didn't panic. It didn't take long before I realized where I was. Besides, I liked spooning safe and warm next to him. There were worse ways to wake up than in the embrace of a hunky guy.

My stirring must have awoke him. He sat up and stretched. "Good morning. I must have been really tired. I slept like a log."

He threw the covers off and walked to the bathroom with his very prominent morning wood bobbing with each step along the way. I shook my head. Modesty was impossible under these circumstances.

It took a few minutes for Mark to use the toilet and brush his teeth.

"I am so sorry," he muttered as he walked back to the bed covering his crotch with both hands. "I totally forgot I was naked."

He recovered his shorts and slid them on. I liked his buns better uncovered. They were tight and firm and did not jiggle at all when he walked. I wanted to grab them.

I shimmied into into my slip with the covers over me, then stopped. "Why delay the inevitable? I looked at Mark and shrugged. "I can't get comfortable in this awful clothing."

I threw the covers off myself, pulled off the shift and stood as naked as he had been. "We spent the night together naked. It's time to drop the pretense of modesty."

With a sigh, I padded to the bathroom in my birthday suit. I could feel his eyes following me, and I enjoyed it enough to get a little tingle from it.

"I need to take a shower," I said once I had taken care of things in the bathroom.

"I can go for a swim if you want privacy." He motioned toward the door.

"It's a heated pool?"

"Yep."

I squinted at the clock. "They said they'd come get us for breakfast at eight, and it's not even seven. Let's take a dip."

He looked gob-smacked. "Together?"

In answer I threw the slip on the bed. Mark doffed his shorts.

I took his hand. "Shall we go for a skinny dip? There's no sense trying to hide from each other. We seem destined to spend most of our time together without clothes."

We spent half an hour bobbing around in the warm water. If you ever get the chance, do this. It's better than a hot tub. A hot tub forces a couple together because of the limited space. A heated pool, on the other hand, makes you feel so safe and warm and cozy that you are drawn to the other person as the next step toward decadent satisfaction. That's what happened to me. In no time I was sitting on his lap in waist deep water with my arms and legs wrapped around him. That's when I discovered he was a very good kisser. He had nice, full lips, and he allowed me to control the amount of and the intensity of the French kissing. I hate a guy who tries to climb down your throat on the first kiss. We ended up talking as we sat on the steps in the shallow end. I made no attempt to cover myself. Why bother?

"I have to ask you something. Why don't you have any pubic hair?" I pointed to his very bald penis and balls.

He glanced down at his semi-erect dick as if this was the first time he had heard about it. "Oh that? I guess I should explain. Last spring I went to the state finals in the breast stroke. My coach suggested that I and another guy who was going should shave down to lessen our drag through the water. So I shaved everything. Then I discovered that I really liked the feel, so I kept doing it."

He stood to display his shaved groin and his erection which was pointing much higher.

"Can I touch it?"

"Go ahead."

I slid my hand over his smooth shaved groin and scrotum. "It feels nice and smooth." His penis twitched from my incidental touch. I pulled my hand away.

"It's really sensual. I go through the day feeling the fabric on my bare skin. You should try it."

I shook my head. "I don't think I could. That seems so strange."

Mark sat down. "I put myself on display. Now it's your turn. Stand up."

When I did, he made a circular motion that meant he wanted to me to turn around.

"Very nice," he said. "You've got a nice round bottom."

"Thank you," I gave him a smile as I settled back into the water. "I thought high school guys were boob men."

He shook his head. "I like a nice set of breasts as much as the next guy, and you, by the way, have a very nice pair. I especially like how puffy your nipples look."

I could see him struggling for words.

"Yes it's normal, and it makes my breasts incredibly sensitive to touch."

"May I touch them?"

At my smile he slid a hand over cradling one. When his fingers found my nipple and gently rolled it between thumb and finger it sent an electric shock through my body that somehow made me press my legs together.

"Enough of that." I pushed his hand away. "You're giving me naughty ideas."

We sat back and looked at anything but each other.

"Well, like I was going to say before we moved on to other topics, there's something remarkable about a butt so firm you can crack an egg on it."

I giggled as I lay back letting the water warm wash over my very erect nipples. "I think that's a complement," he nodded that it was.

I sighed. "I want to start every day like this."

He reached out and grabbed my thigh. "Alas, we have to get ready for breakfast."

He stood and climbed out of the pool leaving me wanting his hand to slide higher on my thigh. I dried myself while facing him, and liked it. When had I gotten so brazen? He explored every inch of me with his eyes and all I want to do was grin.

"Oh, man. It's later than I thought." He grimaced at the clock when we returned to the room. "There's no way we can both get a shower in unless we shower together." He raised his eyebrows.

"You did that on purpose," I wiggled a threatening finger at him.

He smiled. "I may have."

Did he have to be so charming all the time?

"Well, come on. Let's get this going."

We stepped in the shower and adjusted the water on our respective nozzles. Mark grabbed the soap bar, and lathered up his hands. "Turn around, I'll wash your back."

I did as ordered and a pair of strong masculine hands stroked my back. As I stood there, they moved lower thoroughly cleaning my bottom before lathering up both my legs from crotch to feet. I loved every moment of Mark's man hands stroking my body, and was surprised when he spun me around and soaped me from the neck down spending a great deal of time and soap on my breasts.

"I think they're clean enough, Mark. At this rate we'll never get to breakfast."

He dropped to his knees to soap up my stomach, hips and groin. I grabbed him by the chin and raised his head. "You need to keep moving, sweetie or I won't have time to lather you."

That got his attention. He finished up my legs and stood with his feet apart while I rinsed. "I'm ready."

I took the soap and laved his shoulders and chest. From there I descended to his pecs and belly. I took a long time lathering up his very hard erection and balls. It fascinated me how his balls moved in my hand. Finally I lathered up his legs. When I stood, I rubbed my breasts against his soapy chest, and overheated the poor boy. He stood with mouth agape as I lathered his back and butt before moving on to his legs. Then I rubbed my breasts against his back.

"You're done sweetie. Rinse yourself off."

He stepped under the shower staring at me. "My god, that was awesome."

We dried off admiring each other's body before pulling on our skimpy uniforms. At eight, a matron came and escorted us to breakfast.

An exhausting day of group therapy and aversion therapy rolled by measured by institutional clocks on the wall that moved as if a miser had to buy the minutes before posting them on the dial.

I met Mark for dinner in the cafeteria after a long, unpleasant day. "How were your sessions?"

He stared up from his hot roast beef sandwich. "Okay if you don't mind a couple of gay guys calling you a poser in group session. They kept yelling that they knew I was gay, why was I pretending to be hetero. A couple guards had to drag them out of the group. There's seething anger around here among the truly gay."

"That's horrible. I'm sorry that happened to you." I patted his hand.

"How was your day?" He sawed away at his hot roast beef sandwich with plastic knife and fork.

"Not like yours. My group spent most of its time listening to a couple feminists extolling the virtues of a world without men. Did you know that men are the cause of all problems in this world including overpopulation?"

"No one pointed out that it takes a man and a woman working together to make a child?"

"Those two were on a roll, there was no talking sense into them."

I poked at my hot roast beef sandwich. I did not share his enthusiasm for the entree.

I glanced around the room and noticed women openly ogling Mark. He wasn't a bad looking guy. He was the only guy who had six pack abs. He literally tapered from his shoulders to his ankles, and even better, he was a considerate man. I didn't want to lose to the hussies around me.

"Don't look now, but there's quite a few women checking you out."

Mark looked up and smiled. "Mostly I see guys checking you out. You're much better arm candy than I am."

The warning tone sounded at five minutes to seven.

"We better get going. There's no telling how they punish us if we're late getting back to the room. They might take our clothes." We bussed our trays and quick-stepped down the hall with our fellow inmates.

The sad faces of my fellow inmates had disappeared overnight. I guessed that many of them had sex last night. Why was I holding out? My parents approved; Mark was willing. As much as I didn't want to play the psychologist's game, the sensual pleasures they dangled in front of me were hard to resist. I grabbed Mark's hand and gave it a squeeze. He turned and smiled back at me. If I was going to have to endure this institution, then I wanted to endure it with Mark.

When they let us in, we found a new set of shorts for Mark and a new slip for me sitting in a little carrier on the bed.

"Want to change into them now?" Mark picked up the shorts and frowned at them.

I picked up the slip and held it up to me. "This one is even shorter than the one I have on. Why even bother?" I threw it on the bed.

"I can postpone the trauma of wearing that thing until morning." I peeled off my current slip and threw it in the basket my new slip had come in, and curtsied. "I'm more comfortable like this."

Mark peeled his shorts off and tossed them on top of my slip. "It feels so good to get those undersized shorts off. No wonder everyone is crabby."