Deprogramming Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picturing multiple men touching my body made my nipples harden. A part of me that had no problem with what we were planning to do.

"I'm hoping that we don't have to screw many guys. I'm guessing that once we set the tone, lust will take over and everyone will get into the act." That's what I said, and I may have actually believed it in the rational part of my brain, but another part of me got moist thinking about the night's activities. I used to be a good, morally upright girl. What the heck had happened to me?

When I was done, I applied a harlequin pattern to Cindy with the right side of her body red and the left white. I noticed when I got to her pussy that she was dewy too. I wasn't the only one excited by and dreading the evening's activities. After the paint had dried, we went looking for the boys.

We came upon Mark painting Dave's ass brown.

"What are you going as?" Cindy asked.

Dave held up a piece of driftwood. "I'm going as a caveman. This is my club, and Mark is painting my hips to look like I'm wearing an animal skin."

Cindy grabbed his dick. "You keep that paint free if you want any attention from me tonight. I don't want body paint where the sun don't shine."

"What are you going as?" I asked Mark.

"I'm whiting out my entire body and going as a Greek statue."

He struck a pose as if he were about to throw a discus.

"Very impressive, but the same goes for you. If you want to party with me tonight, you'll keep Mr. Happy paint free." I gave his dick a friendly tap.

Mark stroked his chin then pointed at me, "Orion slave girl or the Grinch?"

I nodded and did a spin. "Slave girl, silly. I thought you might like this costume since you're a geek at heart."

"I love it. I wish I could take pictures. Have you any idea what street cred I could get from having a picture of you standing beside me? My uber geek friends would go nuts."

An hour later as the sun drifted below the horizon, the heavy beat coming from the speakers announced that the party. Dave and Mark stood naked to the world ready for the night's festivities while Cindy and I slid on our slips.

"Why are you wearing those?" Dave asked. "The first thing you're going to do is take them off."

I stroked his cheek. "A woman chooses the time and place of her dramatic unveiling."

"You ready?" Mark asked.

I inhaled and blew out through pursed lips, "Ready."

We walked to the blazing bonfire on the beach.

There were a few masks, but most people had chosen body paint. In the fire light we looked like an Amazon tribe collecting for a tribal dance. A few women danced in the fire light, but most people hovered in the 'not quite ready to party' state.

I dragged Cindy into the fire light and began dancing with her. After a minute or two, I crossed my hands in front of me and teased like I was going to pull off my slip. That raised a cheer from Dave, Mark, and a couple other guys standing with them. A little bit later I raised the hem again eliciting a larger cheer from more guys. I turned my back to them and shook a tail feather at them. Finally, after I had gotten a considerable portion of the guys looking on, I whipped the slip off and threw it to the ground to the cheers and whistles of the guys. Next I danced over to Cindy and whipped her slip off over her head. The guys went wild.

Most of the women dancing around the fire were watching us. A few whipped their slips off to get the male attention back on them. Before long, most of the women were dancing naked. When a new song started, I pulled Mark into the circle and began dirty dancing with him occasionally grabbing his hardening cock and shaking my ass at him suggestively.

When I looked around, I could see women copying me. Women were jumping into their guy's arms wrapping their legs around the guy's hips. In one case a woman was bent over taking it from behind.

It was time for step two. I dropped to my knees and motioned Mark to dance over where I took him into my mouth, taking him deep as I could knowing that I was being watched. Suddenly, I was on fire.

I've never had my hormones take over like that. One second I was in control, and the next I was a wanton creature only interested in fulfilling my sexual urges. I had held back until this point even when I was having sex. All that was gone. I needed a man in me now.

I motioned Dave out, and pointed at my ass. He dropped to the ground and drove his thick dick deep into my folds from behind. Mark meanwhile dropped to his knees so that I could continue his blow job. I was spitted between them

Everything went crazy. Wherever I looked couples, trios, and whole daisy chains writhed deep in lust around the camp fire. I couldn't watch because right about then, Dave moistened one of his fingers and shoved it into my ass up to the first knuckle. A thunderous orgasm rolled through me. My spasming pussy set Dave off pumping deep into me while my moaning made Mark pulse into my mouth and throat.

I had never experienced anything like that before. The pulsing in my mouth and vagina merged into a single pulsing dick that took over my entire body. I could not tell where I left off and the guys began.

When we were done, I motioned Cindy to lie down in the sand where I invited Mark, Dave and a couple of men and women standing by to stroke her lovely body anywhere they wanted as Cindy lay there with her eyes closed.

After a minute of so, Cindy shuddered, then reached over and pulled Mark into a deep kiss. Then she did the most amazing thing. She took Mark and Dave's dicks in both hands and attempted to give them a simultaneous blow job. When that didn't work, she motioned for Dave to lay on the ground. She then mounted him cowboy style and pointed for me to sit on his face. When Dave gave me the okay, I complied and was treated to Dave's talented tongue splitting my hungry vagina. Cindy then reached over and pulled Mark between us straddling Dave. She then took him into her mouth while I nibbled on that delicious ass of his.

Dave bucked so hard when he came that he almost threw me and Cindy off.

We started a competition where group after group turned into writhing masses seeking satisfying combinations. Mark and I spent the rest of the evening watching all the interesting activities going on around us. I never thought I would see a guy trying to stick his tongue into a girl's butt. It happened. There was also the guy sucking on a woman's toes. I don't think I could get into having my toes sucked, but then he kissed up her quivering thigh giving the woman a mind blowing orgasm. I guess it makes sense somehow.

Eventually, Cindy and Dave joined us sitting on the log watching the orgasmic activities around us.

"How was your evening?" I asked Cindy.

"How did you know my secret fantasy was to have many hands stroking my naked body?" she asked with a smile.

I shrugged. "You looked lonely standing there. It seemed like a good idea to surround you with as many loving people as possible."

"I can't even tell you the mind blowing orgasm that gave me. When it was over, all I wanted was to get Dave and Mark as close to me as I could," she threw her arm around me and gave me a hug. "Thank you for knowing what I truly wanted."

The party was winding down, and people wandered in pairs back to their beds.

"The showers will be full of people trying to wash off body paint," Dave pointed out into the surf. "Let's get the paint off out here. By the time we wander back to our building, the showers will probably be empty."

We spent the next half hour lolling in the surf dissolving the paint off. When we returned to our building, there was room in the shower and we enjoyed the mutual soaping of each other's bodies.

Then we dragged our tired bodies into bed and slept the sleep of the formerly innocent.

The next day started placidly. We had a quiet breakfast and spent the morning lolling in the sun waiting for the hammer to drop on us. After lunch, the skinny matron with the weird dyed hair walked up to me as I wading into the surf for a swim.

"Amy, the psychologist wants to talk with you. Grab you cover and come with me."

I shook my head. "I'll go like this," I gestured at my naked body.

She eyed me carefully. "He won't like it."

"I'm not sure why. Seems like this camp is all about keeping us as naked as possible."

I climbed into her golf cart and waited as she climbed in. I waved to Mark, Dave and Cindy pretty sure that I would never see them again. Then we were off.

"That orgy you pulled off last night has got management in an uproar. You better be ready for a shit storm because it's coming your way."

I turned to her. "How can you work for these people? They're torturing gay people so they can extract money from their parents. I'm not gay, and this camp has been a slow torture. I can't even imagine what they're doing to the gays."

She looked at me for a long time as if she was deciding something. I was beginning to worry we would run into a rock or a tree. "Look, there's nothing I can tell you now, but if I can find my way to get to you this evening, I'd like to tell you a few things. Now be quiet, you will be monitored from this point on."

We entered through a chain link gate that opened in front of us, and from there I was whisked into the psychologist's office.

As I came in and sat down, he, as usual, had his nose buried deep in my file. When he looked up, he frowned at me.

"Where are your clothes?"

"I don't need them. Do you?"

He stood and crossed over to the door. "Stacy, could you please bring Amy a slip?"

"I won't wear it."

"Why not?"

The real reason was I wanted him off balance and uncomfortable.

"I like the way you look at me." I wiggled my shoulders knowing the effect it would have on my breasts. It worked because he had a hard time looking at my face.

"We told you not to engage in group sex. Why did you violate the rules?"

I crossed my legs, and then recrossed them. He had a very hard time deciding between my crotch and my breasts.

"Because this camp opened me up to sexual joys that I never knew existed. I came here a virgin, and you've turned me into a woman who enjoys a man between her legs several times a day. The next step was to take on multiple men."

I gave him my best sultry smile. "I can hardly wait to get home and tell everyone what you did for me. You know what the inmates call this place? Camp Fuckmore."

He turned pale. "You, of course, will sign a non-disclosure agreement before you leave the island. If you talk, we will sue."

I shrugged, "You've got other things to worry about."

"Like what?"

"I'm not the only one who participated in multiple sex. Last night I counted ten other girls taking on more than one partner. Are you going to isolate all of them?"

He smiled. "That is our plan."

Then you'll have all those formerly gay guys out there with no female partners. That could lead to all sorts of problems."

"We have plenty of other women we can bring out there."

"Who'll be told the minute they get out there that the easiest way to get off this island is to fuck your way off." I leaned forward allowing my breasts to wiggle a bit. "Your only option is to send everyone home who's out at the resort end of the island. Otherwise, this problem will come up again and again."

He turned even paler.

The door opened and the matron handed me a slip. I stood, pulled it over my head, realized it was far too small, as usual, and removed it before sitting down again.

"Why did you take it off?" The psychologist asked.

"It doesn't fit." I held it over me. "See, it's not wide enough."

I set it on the floor.

The psychologist shuffled my papers and slid them back into my file. "Don't worry about your friends. They're not in trouble, you are, and we're going to isolate you until we figure out what to do with you."

He stood, and opened the door. "Stacy, please take Amy to the isolation unit."

We said nothing until the golf cart passed through the final gate and turned down a seldom used two track through the jungle.

"Where are you taking me?"

"There's an abandoned compound on the island that used to be a medical school. They've prepared a classroom to be your holding facility. You'll be out there with a few other people."

She stopped the golf cart in the middle of the pathway.

"Look, I think we can help each other. I'm a reporter for a major news network. It's taken a while to get me placed down here so I can research what they're doing. If I get a camera to you this evening, do you think you could recount on camera what they've done to you since you've been on the island?"

"I'd love to."

We resumed our drive to the medical school which consisted of quonset huts with jungle growing right up to their foundations. Stacy showed me to a classroom, escorted me in and locked the door. The air and the water was on, and they even had a bed roll laying on the desk at the front of the classroom. The bathroom consisted of a sink and a toilet. It wasn't a five star hotel, but it wasn't a Russian gulag either. I grabbed a moldy book on tropical skin diseases from the bookcase, and settled back for a long wait.

What felt like a very long time later, I could tell that the sun was setting by peeking through a crack in the shutters on one of the windows. Shortly after that, a golf cart drove up and then there were voices in the hallway. The voices worked their way down to me. The door opened and Stacy handed me a small basket with my supper inside. Behind her, I saw a guard.

"Here's your food."

She shoved the basket in my hand, stepped back, and closed the door. Their footsteps faded down the hall and silence returned.

I set the basket on the bench at the front of the room and pulled back a napkin to find three pieces of cold pizza and a warm bottle of flavored water. In the napkin that surrounded the silverware, I found a small hand held video camera which I hid in a burned out light fixture in the bathroom.

Later that night when nothing was moving, I set the hand-held camera on the bench, then sat in a chair, and told the story of my arrival, of the lame deprogramming attempts, the encouragement of the program to have lots of heterosexual sex. I told of the orgy and how I ended up in confinement. Finally, I spent a great deal of time telling the camera of my transition from virgin to exhibitionist and possibly a sex addict.

When I was done, I made three copies of the file on memory sticks. The first stick I hid atop the ballast for one of the fluorescent lights in the classroom. The second I taped to my hair clip using an old roll of masking tape that I had found in the desk. I put the clip in my hair and happily discovered that the memory stick looked invisible. I guess there was something to be said for thick, curly hair. The third I kept with the camera to give to Stacy when she came back. I slid the camera and the memory stick into a waterproof pouch I found at the bottom of the basket.

Not long after that I fell asleep. The building grew quiet and even my anxiety couldn't keep me awake.

I awoke to Stacy jabbing me in the arm.

"C'mon, wake up. There's a change in plans."

I scrambled to my feet.

"We have to get out of here. They bugged the golf cart. They know I've been planted here by a news organization, and they know I've been talking to you. We leave now."

"I can't. What about my friends?"

"They'll be okay. Once you're gone, they'll have to treat them nicely because their story will be out." I grabbed the video cam which I gave to her and we left.

I followed her out to her golf cart. "You need to make your way down to the beach," she pointed down a dark trail that headed toward the sound of the surf. "I'm going to drive this golf cart to the employees quarters, pull off the location transmitter, and then return. Hide on the beach. Don't come out until you see three short bursts with my flashlight and then one long one."

She climbed into the golf cart and drove off leaving me alone and naked in the jungle. I crept down the trail shuddering each time I walked into a spider web across the path. There was no light. All that kept me on the trail was the faint phosphorescence of the white coral sand against the dark leaves covering everything else. When I heard things moving in the underbrush, I stopped to make sure it wasn't men creeping through the jungle. After what seemed like hours, I broke through the last of the undergrowth and stepped out onto a beach that curved out of sight to my left and right. I moved ten yards down the beach where I sat against the undergrowth that marked the edge of the beach. From there, I could step into jungle if anyone came down the beach looking for me.

After a while, I heard a buzzing coming across the water. Eventually, I saw a boat silhouetted against the slightly less black horizon. Dawn was coming.

I fretted about where Stacy was and how we were going to get to the boat.

A person walked out on the beach; I held my breath then the signal came. Three short and one long on the flashlight. I got up and walked over to her.

"I'm so glad you made it. There's guards combing the island. Have you seen anyone?"

"No, it's been quiet here," I whispered and pointed out to sea. "There's a boat out there."

"That means we better get going. They haven't gotten here yet."

She called the boat on her satellite phone, and soon we saw a rubber raft moving toward us. About then we saw flashlights moving up the beach toward us.

"What do we do?" I wanted Stacy to have all the answers.

Stacy shrugged. "We swim."

Stacy stripped down bare and threw her clothing into the jungle. We waded into the low surf. Fortunately, I was a quiet night with hardly any wind. The bottom dropped off gradually, and a hundred yards out when I turned around in chest deep water, I saw that the flashlights and the guards had passed where we were standing and continued down the shore.

A few minutes later, the rubber raft from the boat picked us and paddled us to safety aboard the larger boat.

One of the men found me a shirt to wear which I was thankful for. The breeze was cool on the open water.

Things accelerated a blur after that. In my suitcase stored at the hotel, I found a note from my parents along with a credit card instructing me to order plane tickets from their travel agent and come home. Instead, I opted to stay with Stacy and fly directly to Miami and their station affiliate where I told my story yet again.

It was harder getting used to clothing than I thought it would be. I still haven't gotten over the feeling of freedom that comes from being unbounded by clothing.

The scandal held the nation's attention for weeks. The camp tried suing my parents, but it was dismissed in court. Our counter suit wasn't. They ended up paying for my college when they discovered that the ACLU had filed a brief hinting at constitutional issues regarding slavery.

When it all settled down, I returned for my senior year to a new high school as person with very adult desires in an adolescent setting. The island had changed me. The teenage things I was supposed to be excited about meant nothing. Cheerleading seemed silly. My boyfriend dropped me as soon as I got home at the direction of his parents. That was okay since I would have scared him, and he probably couldn't be discreet anyway. The senior prom, Homecoming, football games, and senior pictures were lame. Most of it I went through because it meant so much more to my mother than it did to me.

I did find a discreet partner, but that is another whole story.

College was better after I found a house where the rule was no clothing. By law school, I had settled down a bit, and a couple years after that I married and became a minivan driving suburban mom.