Deprogramming Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and spent the rest of the morning checking out the canoes, the fishing gear, the volleyball sand pit, the library, and the counseling staff. People expressed their enthusiasm about this camp/ nudist resort. Looking around, I had to agree. It was more like a nudist resort than a prison even if they were holding us against our will.

At lunch we shared a picnic table with an interesting couple. Cindy was tall and athletic. There wasn't much fat on her, but she had a nice shape with long legs, a firm little ass, and a model's shoulders. She was a little small in the bust department, but her enthusiasm for sex bubbled out of her. Her best feature was her genuine smile. It lit up her face making her far prettier.

Her partner, Dave, was a bear of a guy with broad shoulders, a deep chest, and powerful legs. He looked like a full-back, but with the myopic stare of an introverted bibliophile. It was almost as if God had assembled him out of left over parts after he had spent the day making football players and accountants. When he talked, you realized that he was smart and very well read. He wasn't showy at all, it sort of oozed out of him as part of his personality.

Mark and Cindy took to each other with a magnetic click. Their attraction was mutual and instantaneous. It was also very obvious to Dave and me.

We walked down to the beach after lunch.

"I love playing volleyball." Mark squinted across the field where the net hung between two posts over the sand.

"Would you like to play this afternoon? There's usually a game before dinner."

"I'd love to." Mark looked to me like he wanted my permission.

Cindy jumped in. "Would you like to play, Amy?"

I looked down at my breasts. "The last thing I need are these babies bouncing around beating me to death. Ask me again when I have a sports bra. You two go, enjoy yourselves."

After they had gone, I smiled at Dave. "I'm not trying to control him. He asked me to select the women he would have sex with. He says he's miserable at it. You don't have to worry about Cindy. Mark is a true gentleman."

"I'm more interested in you," he eyed me like I was a curious specimen. "You strike me as a lot smarter than you present yourself. I'm wondering why that is."

"First of all, it's easier to get along with people when they think you're pretty average in the smarts department. Secondly, I'm not about to let our fellow campers know that this whole deprogramming idea is nothing but a street hustle."

Dave nodded. "That's very smart of you. I've concluded the same thing." He paused a moment peering at me closely. "You know they're going to screw."

I nodded. "I hope so. Cindy seems nice and I know that Mark is. I'm pretty sure we have to screw a few other people before they let us out of here. I'm guessing that it's part of our 'deprogramming'. Cindy is the perfect woman for him. As long as she isn't gay."

"She isn't. I don't know what happened to get her here. She gets a weepy when I ask her about it."

"Well, I'm not gay, and Mark isn't." I smiled at him. "If it's not too personal, what about you?"

"Until I'm convinced that you're not a management spy, let's say that I'm a reformed gay person."

I had to chuckle. "Well, what were you before they fixed you?"

He groaned. "Pick another verb besides 'fixed'. It conjures up dogs and cats coming home from the vet a little lighter than when they left."

He shifted in his chair.

"Okay, which side of the street did you walk before they successfully deprogrammed you?"

He made a tomahawk chop with his hand. "I used to walk down the middle of that road. I was a bisexual, but I'm cured now and am as hetero as every guy in the armed services is." He licked his lips to keep from smiling.

"I can see the advantage of being bi. It doubles the size of the dating pool."

Our walk had carried us up the beach to where the sunning chairs were. I laid back displaying my parts to anyone who cared to look.

"One goal I have is to get enough sun to make my freckles run together," I pointed at my chest. "That's my only choice as a freckled redhead to look like I have a tan."

I closed my eyes. Dave was ogling me, and I liked it. I was a bit of an exhibitionist after all. I reached down and scratched my bush to draw his eyes to it.

"I'm thinking about shaving myself bare down there like everyone else around here."

A low chuckle escaped Dave. "A true exhibitionist would never shave that ginger tuft. There aren't many redheads out there where the carpet matches the drapes. Why demote yourself from extraordinary to ordinary."

"So you think I'm an exhibitionist?" I kept my eyes closed.

"I know you are, my dear. It's not a question of 'if', it's more a question of how far you're willing to go with your little sexual kink."

I smiled and drew light circles on my nipples with my fingers without opening my eyes. The warm sun felt especially good on my breasts and vagina. I found it stimulating.

"Am I getting noticed?" I asked Dave.

Dave patted my hand making my breast jiggle. "I'd say half of the guys sunning themselves are ogling you right now. Most of them are wondering how a queer like me landed a hot babe like you."

I gave him my most satisfied smile. "Then no, I will not go any farther with my sexual kink."

"I could rub oil all over you. That could really get the guys going. Personally, I wouldn't mind it either."

I shook my head, "I'm good. The oil will only dissolve the sun screen."

"Could you oil me up?"

I sat up, grabbed the suntan oil, and slathered it over his shoulders and back. Next, I did his hairy ass followed by hairy legs. "I'm not sure the sun can get through your pelt to your skin."

He rolled over onto his back. "Does my body hair gross you out?"

"Not in the least, but you seem a little sensitive about it so I'll stop teasing you."

Mark and Cindy returned before dinner with fresh-fucked grins painted on their faces.

"Did you two ever find a volleyball game?" I asked as Mark settled into a nearby chair.

"We never did find anyone to play with, so we had to play with ourselves." Mark wiggled his eyebrows at the double entendre.

Cindy lowered her head and suppressed a smirk as a blush covered her face, neck, and chest. Mark sat on the chaise longue, spread his legs, and Cindy sat between them. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. A twinge of jealousy registered in my brain, but I would have my way with him this evening.

"While Cindy and I were making love in the grass over by the volleyball court, I got an idea on how we could get out of here in a few days."

I sat up. "Please tell me."

"It's going to take some sacrifice on the part of you women to make it work." Mark leaned forward in conspiratorial mode. "We need to convince the management that the women are being turned into sex addicts by the program. A few days of the women taking on multiple partners out in the open should do it. Women professing that the program turned them into nymphomaniacs would have to be bad for business."

"You've got the start of a good idea, but I think it only gets the girls sent home. We need something that gets management nervous about the whole camp," Dave bit his lip. "Let me think about it for a while."

After dinner, Mark and Cindy went off to play strip volleyball. The losers of two out of three games had to spend the rest of the evening as the winner's slaves. Neither looked unhappy at the prospect.

I walked with Dave down the beach. When we had gotten as far away from the crowd as we could, Dave stopped. His hand slipped over my shoulder. In the failing light I could tell that he was looking out to sea.

"Do you think we should have sex?"

"Yes." I squeezed his hand.

"Why?"

"I like you in particular, and I appreciate large men in general. They're gentle because they have to be. Besides, they have nothing to prove. They're big and strong, and know that they're men. In addition to that, you're so furry that making love to you has to be like making love to a teddy bear."

He chuckled. "I see you've thought about this. I'm pretty average as a lover. If you want incredible sex, you're better off with Mark. A guy with a swimmer's stamina has to be good in bed."

"What I have with Mark is pretty good, but I need to know what other men have to offer." I slipped my arm around his waist. "So come on, big boy, do me. You know management is gathering around the surveillance monitor right now betting on whether we'll do it."

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his furry chest.

"Mmmmm. You smell lovely." I looked up at him. "Has anyone told you that you smell like butter?"

He shook his head. "I thought I was putting on my maple syrup after shave this morning, sorry," He frowned at me. "Are you sure you want to make love to this wreck of a human?"

In response, I stroked his erection. It was about as long as Mark's, but thicker. He was circumcised, and to me it looked like his penis was wearing Darth Vader's helmet. I could feel his heartbeat in my hand.

"You certainly know how to persuade a guy to have sex with you." Then he scrunched up his face and moaned.

"Let's find a place to make love." I looked around and only saw sand.

"How about here on the sand?"

"Not on your life, big guy. It might be fine for you, but you'd be amazed where a woman finds sand afterwards."

He made a vague gesture to a copse of trees. "How about there on the grass."

I tugged him along by his dick up the hill. He gladly followed. I laid him down on the turf and straddled him at the hips. He cupped my breasts in his huge hands as I centered his shaft on my vaginal lips and then settled onto his hips as my weight drove his member deep into my moist folds. I smiled as he stretched me in a very pleasant way that made me tingle without even moving. Even as my flesh yielded, my pelvic muscles contracted around him sending a thrill through my body. I hadn't had a long cock yet, but I certainly appreciated his thicker one.

"Oh my, you feel good." I grabbed his face, bent down and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

My hands found the center of his chest, and I rocked forward and back. The first tiny movements built into me spearing myself on him as he thrust up to meet my downward plunge. I tried to slow down, but found I could not overcome the delightful contractions radiating from my hips to the rest of my body. I quivered with ecstacy. Suddenly he grabbed me by my hips and held me to his groin as he pulsed into me. That lovely, warm sensation threw me into a rapturous orgasm. Not as strong as the ones I got with Mark, but warm and pleasant, yummy all the same.

I collapsed on top of him panting. Riding a man cowboy style took a lot of work, but I did like being in control of my own orgasm.

"You certainly make a compelling case for me going hetero," he said between pants. "I'd say this was the best conversion therapy that I've experienced on this island."

"Are you telling me that I screw pretty good for a girl?"

His deep chuckle made me bob up and down on his stomach.

He reached down and squeezed my naked ass.

"Honey, I'm telling you what you did to me was epic."

I rolled off him and stood. Then I pulled him to his feet.

I brushed sand off my legs and ass. "We're a little sticky and there's nothing to clean up with."

Dave pointed down to the water.

"Why don't we rinse off in the water, then I guess we join everyone else around the campfire."

"They'll know what we've been doing."

Dave chuckled. "The idea of walking into the campfire arm in arm with a lover turns you on, doesn't it?"

"It really does. I won't deny it." A tingle shot through me as I visualized us walking into the light of the fire. I really was an exhibitionist.

I was a little disappointed when we got back to the fire and found about a third of the camp naked and far to stimulated to pay any attention to us. The losers from the volleyball games were performing requests for the winners. Mark looked busy keeping the winning women happy. His job was to have the women sit on his lap and for him to say, "Honey I love you, but I just can't smile." without laughing. He looked to be zero for ten attempts. His punishment when he failed was to kiss other women and other personal services.

Neither Mark no I wanted to have sex that evening. It seemed our first day at the nudist camp had been a successful one. I was sure another box had been checked off both of our forms.

The following morning Mark and I sat with Dave and Cindy at breakfast. The cafeteria was little more than a roof supported by posts throughout the building. It looked like there might be grooves for putting up panels in cooler weather, but the shelter was wide open now. We were naked like ninety percent of the people scattered about the tables.

"I truly think we can force them to send us home any time we choose." Mark took a sip of coffee. "I've got an angle that I think might work. What would happen if we had a campwide orgy some evening?"

"Since they warned us about it before they turned us loose here, I have to say that the offenders would be taken back to the prison." Dave motioned toward the building we had been released from a few days earlier.

"The matron who drove us out here in a golf cart said that the place was full up. If they're booked that solid, they wouldn't have a place to put any of the offenders especially if there was a whole bunch of them. So what could they do with us?" I speared a couple more chunks of the tropical fruit salad sitting in a bowl at the table.

Dave bit his thumb and stared at the fruit bowl deep in thought. "This unit here is at capacity. That means for every person coming out of our former prison, one person must graduate from the program.

He squinted at the big building that housed the administration and the inmates for the first couple of weeks. "Let's see. There are three wings with ten rooms housing ten couples. That would be sixty people. Our little slice of heaven back here contains six buildings housing twenty couples to a building for a total of one hundred twenty couples. If we assume that the average stay for most couples is two weeks in the first building, it means that fifteen couples are moved back here each week which means that fifteen couples must leave the program each week to keep people moving through."

"We are three days into a six week stay." I looked around the table to see how everyone reacted to that fact.

"I really like you guys, but I have to tell you, the sooner we get out of here, the sooner I can get back to my life." Cindy grabbed Dave's hand and squeezed it

That drew nods.

"So do we really screw things up so we can get out of here?" Mark looked directly at me.

"I say we do. What do you guys think?" I looked over at Dave and Cindy.

"We have to carefully craft the message we send," Dave toyed with the scrambled eggs on his plate. "We have to get nearly everyone participating in the orgy. If it's only a few of us, they might ship us to a facility on a different island. This only works if they have to contend with the entire camp turning sex crazy. Everyone interviewed has to be on the same message."

"What message would that be?" Cindy asked.

"That their sex therapy turned us on to the joy of open sex with multiple partners, and that we can't wait to get home to tell everyone about the gift that this camp has given us."

"Oh my gosh, wouldn't you love to see the looks on the investor's faces when they hear that they're going to be blamed for turning us all into sex addicts." I couldn't help but imagine the sour looks on the faces of fat middle-aged investors as they realized their money was in peril.

"We need something to get everyone in the mood," Mark snapped his fingers. "How about a masquerade beach party? We could get everyone to either body paint themselves up or make masks. The anonymity allows people to do things they normally would not do."

It took us three days to set our plan in motion. Mark and Cindy recruited people while Dave and I honed the details. It took a while to get everyone on the same page so the same story came out when it came time for them to tell the powers that be what happened.

I hooked up with a few people to get them to agree to participate. I wasn't happy about it, but if it got me out any quicker, I was all for it. When I totaled it up at the end of the third day, I had hooked up with ten guys. Mark was still my favorite, but I did enjoy experiencing different love making techniques. It wasn't about the orgasm with Mark. It was about the connection we made. There was nothing better than resting my head on Mark's shoulder after we had made love. I felt safe, and warm, and appreciated with him.

The night before our planned orgy, Mark and I climbed into bed early. A sadness hung over us as we each plumbed our feelings for each other.

Mark rolled on on his shoulder and kissed me. It was a sweet kissed filled with longing as if he already missed me.

I lay on his shoulder and stroked his face. "What are we going to do without each other?"

"I've never had a relationship with the a woman like I've had with you. I know it was about sex at first, but it's turned into a deep regard and maybe even love. I'm going to miss the talks, and the cuddling as much as I'm going to miss the sex."

"We can't love. You and I both have to finish high school, go to college, graduate and start careers before we even think about marriage."

He stroked my body more for closeness than for stimulation. "Then what can we do?"

"We can say goodbye," I kissed him long and slow. I then sat up. "My goal tonight is to make our goodbye as memorable as possible. Now, how do we begin?"

"Just hold me."

I draped myself over him trying to get as much skin contact as I could while he used his hands to stroke my back and bottom. "Did you get jealous when I made love to Cindy?" he asked out of the blue.

I was truthful. "I did, but you enjoyed it so much that I couldn't get mad at you. She's a great girl and you two seem made for each other."

"I was okay when you made love to Dave because of him being gay and all, but I didn't like it much when you made love to those other guys." He sat up and turned to me. "I know I'm supposed to want to screw everything in sight at my age, but down deep, I only wanted to be with you."

I pulled him to me and kissed him. "You're going to make a great husband someday. Hold out for a woman that deserves you." When I stroked his face, I came across a tear.

"I want you to make love to me now." I pulled him to me.

Our love was slow and languid. Was it the greatest sex I have ever had? No, it was better. It was about saying goodbye and missing him even as he lay in my arms. It was about me ingraining in my memory the feel of his hand on my breast, and the passionate insistence of his lips on mine. Our love was special because we knew it would be our last.

The day of the party we requested and got a few speakers and a list of tapes that management didn't find too provocative. I spent the hours before sunset preparing myself. I opted for face paint rather than a mask. I was going to be far too busy to have to contend with a mask. I gave myself Cleopatra eyes with heavy blue eyeshadow and black eye liner. Then with Cindy's help, I used green body paint to cover myself from head to foot.

"I"m scared to death about tonight, aren't you?" Cindy asked as she painted my breasts.

I nodded. "I'm a bit scared about having sex with strangers. I don't think I could do it if Mark wasn't there to keep me safe."

"I feel the same way. Even with Dave there, I'm not sure I can do it."

She wetted her brush in the paint. "I've only had sex with Dave and Mark. It scares me how guys look at me sometimes."