Deprogramming Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and walked out the door. "You'll no longer be locked in the room during the evening." She twisted the handle showing that it now worked. "Follow the rules and you'll get more privileges."

"You want to go out?" Mark did nothing to hide his excitement.

I nodded. "I have to get outside. I'm going stir crazy in here."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway. Walking nude through the hallway with mostly clothed staff around was new.

Mark swiped the card and we walked out into the wonderful, humid, salty evening air.

"The air tastes so good." Mark inhaled. He looked around. "Let's follow the path."

"We're allowed out here because we've screwed every night for a week," I whispered into Mark's ear.

He pulled me into a hug. "Do you suppose if we screw enough, they'll let us off the island? I'm willing to try. By the way, have I mentioned how much I enjoy hugging you? I love the feel of those beautiful breasts crushed against my chest."

I pushed him away. "Doesn't it bother you that we're puppets on a string and they're manipulating us?"

He shook his head. "How can I be upset? I'm making love to the most beautiful woman in the world. I don't want to be free if it means losing you."

I stroked his cheek. "Aww, you're sweet. I don't want this to end either, but their cure is one big scam and that bothers me."

The courtyard was an English garden around a central pond. Other buildings stood beyond a hedgerow and what looked like a beach.

We encountered no one as we followed the brick path around the pond. We then turned and followed another path down to a dock the stretched out into the water. Another couple leaned against the railing looking out onto the pond. They were as naked as we were. Evening painted the sky in tropical hues, the day animals had fallen silent and the low hums and croaks of the night animals filled the air.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" the woman said as she pointed across the mirrored pond. "Look, you can see ibis wading the shallows on the other side."

She had a beautiful heart shaped face framed by black hair that complimented her blue eyes. She also had a deep all over tan. Being a ginger with glow in the dark white skin, I envied her.

"It is." I stretched. "It's so nice to get outside after being trapped in that building for so many days."

"This is the first time Ray and I have been outside too."

"How long have you been here?" Mark asked Ray.

He pointed at the woman. "Jean and I have been paired up since we got here Saturday."

Ray was not a bad looking guy. He was a tad shorter than Mark and a little more stocky. He looked like he might be a high school wrestler, or maybe not. There was something about him that hinted he was older. I did not like the way he stared at me, but with Mark and Jean there, I didn't worry.

Jean grabbed me by the arm and led me off so we could talk alone.

"What do you think of this place?" she asked looking over her shoulder at the guys.

"It's weird. They think I'm gay and they've put me with Mark to get me liking heterosexual sex."

"You're not gay?"

I shook my head.

"I'm not either. A couple mean girls in my high school choir started a rumor about me and my best friend after we shared a room in Atlanta for state finals. My parents heard about it, and here I am."

"What about Ray?"

"He's as straight as I am."

"So are you guys having sex like Mark and I are?"

She grinned and nodded her head. "Is this a great place or what? They give me a man to have sex with any time I want, and my parents are paying for it."

Now that I looked at her skin, she seemed older than I first thought.

"I hate being cooped up in that building all the time."

She nodded. "Me, too. I hate it so much that I want to scream sometimes. Ray gets crazy too."

We took a moment to evaluate each other's body. I was taller and more slender except for my chest while Jean had the full breasts, small waist and the wide hips that guys love.

We talked a little longer before the guys joined us. Ray and Jean said their goodbyes while we remained on the dock. After they had gone I sat on the dock and dangled my feet in the water.

"What did you think of Ray and Jean?" I asked.

"They seemed too nice. I think Ray was planted here to test if I was homosexual. The first thing he told me was that he knew of a spot without cameras where we could get each other off. When I told him that I wasn't gay or even bi, he nodded, but asked me again before we walked back to you guys. How was Jean?"

I laughed. "She seemed nice, but she's a little older than she claims to be," I paused. "Ray creeped me out a little. All he did was stare at my tits. Are you sure he's gay?"

Mark turned his hands up. "We're going to see them again. They're plants to see if they can get us to have homosexual sex with them."

We completed our loop of the lake in the gathering gloom as the no see'ums were coming out. Our walk back to our room was a good deal more leisurely. I put a little strut in my step for the first time since I had entered this jail. I had the best looking guy in the place hanging on my arm. The horrible truth was that I was deliriously happy despite being kidnapped by my parents, having to wear inadequate clothing and being forced to have incredible sex by unseen overlords.

That thought made me sad. Why couldn't I be like Mark and take everything at face value? Why did I have to turn things over in my mind until I found something to be miserable about?

The routine continued with peer group meetings and aversion therapy. At one point, they gave me a breathing mask and had me watch videos. When a man and a woman were embracing, the buttery smell of cinnamon rolls came through the tube up to my mask. When the video showed girl on girl sex the aroma of spoiled milk invaded my mask. I wondered if their 'therapy' could get anymore cartoonish.

That evening, as we were watching dirty videos in our room Mark turned to me. "You know, you haven't given me oral yet."

"You're right. I haven't offered because I'm not sure I'd like it."

Mark shrugged. "If you don't, you can stop. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Would you like it right now?" I reached out and grabbed his man root. "This video is ridiculous. I still don't understand why the only way that woman can have an orgasm is with an over-sized dick shoved down her throat."

Mark looked into my eyes as innocently as he could. "It's almost like the whole idea of the movie is to get many people naked on screen, and have them screwing in many different and mostly impossible positions."

"You think?"

He grinned. "Now given the choice between watching naked women with fake boobies prance around the screen or having a real life honest-to-God woman pleasuring me, I have got to go with the latter." He kissed me. "Make me your love sock-puppet."

"You are such a goofball. It's a good thing I like you."

I pushed him away when he tried to kiss me. "How can we have serious sex when you make me laugh all the time. Now if you want a blow job, mister then I want you to march into that heated pool right now." I pointed toward the door.

"Why you kinky little devil." Mark smirked at me.

"It's too cool in the room to have my butt waving in the air. I'll be warmer in the pool and you'll get a better result." I gave him my best sultry look.

I positioned him at the deep end of pool with his legs hanging over the edge into the water. I slipped into the warm water and stood between his legs. When I took his erection into my mouth he screwed up his face and moaned.

His dick tasted a little salty, and I relished the heady smell of his man musk. I began by licking up the underside of his erection and circled the head with my tongue a couple of times like I had seen in the porn videos. Mark's grin told me I got it right. I took him deeper into my mouth sucking on it as if it were a lolly pop while looking up into his eyes. I thought he would to lose his mind.

"Damn, that feels good." He moaned from deep within his ecstasy. "It really gets to me when you look at me with those big green eyes while you're sucking on me."

That's when the door opened and Jean and Ray sauntered into the room.

I pulled away from Mark to say hello when Jean held out her hands.

"No, no. Don't stop. I'd hate to see you leave Mark with blue balls."

They slipped out of their clothes, slid into the pool and watched from a few feet away as I resumed Mark's blow job. Being watched made it different. I took him in my mouth and plunged far deeper on him than I would have otherwise.

An audience turned me on, and that confused me. Was that why I had been so willing to doff my slip in that meeting? A delicious tingle in the pit of my stomach spread through the rest of my body. I attacked Mark with new vigor doing my best to make him groan his appreciation of my technique.

Mark obliged. "Amy, that is so amazing." His eyes rolled up into his head.

Every muscle in his body tightened up. "Amy, I'm going to cum."

I continued sucking him. I hadn't intended to let him cum in my mouth, but that was before I had an audience. He pulsed and I swallowed spurt after spurt as it hit the back of my throat. When he was done, I cleaned him up with my tongue and then kissed him.

"Now you know what you taste like."

I wanted to hop on him and ride him like a cowgirl, but it would take him a while to get his erection back.

Jean was giving Ray an enthusiastic blow job. I stood between Mark's legs and watched Ray climax while Mark stroked my breasts from behind. After Ray orgasmed, Jean turned to me.

"Your blow job on Mark was so hot and amazing that I had to do it too."

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"The matron told us which room was yours. We knocked, but no one answered, but we could hear you in the pool."

Jean hugged herself and leaned in. "Want to try some girl on girl. I bet the guys would like watching us." She winked at me then reached over and stroked my breast. "I want to play with those babies."

My jaw dropped. This was how they were testing me? Meeting by chance in the garden and then happening by when Mark and I were getting it on struck me as so forced, so clumsy as to be laughable.

I held up my hands. "No, like I told you before, I'm not wired that way. Sorry."

She pouted. "Well then, could we at least swap partners?"

I thought for a moment. If I were that dumb ass psychologist in charge of my stay, what would I think if one of my patients took on a new partner? That she was promiscuous? Why would he even care? That she was sexually curious about the other sex? That seemed more like it. There was probably a box on the form for him to check off. Ten points for promiscuity, check!

I smiled at my naked test administrator. "Since I met Ray, I've wondered what it would like to have sex with him." I wiggled my shoulders. The way she looked at my breasts made me wonder how straight she really was.

If she could be blatant, then so could I.

As Jean waded over to Mark, I waded through the water to Ray. He started when I grabbed his cock and began stroking it. It got a little longer under my ministrations, but it never got big. I expected a kielbasa and got a pretzel stick. I wanted to laugh, but that would get me in trouble.

Ray glared at me, daring me to say something as pun after pun about short subjects, and short comings caromed around my brain.

When I looked over at the other side of the pool, Jean was riding Mark, but seemed more concerned about what I was doing.

I gave her a show. I dragged Ray to the side of the pool then bent over holding the edge in the shallow end demanding that he take me doggie style. Ray slid into me and slapped my ass making me jump. I wanted to ask him if it was in yet, but decided that we needed a good report sent back to the psychologist more.

When he slapped my ass hard, I tried to turn and punch him. What the hell was that all about? To stop me he grabbed my hair and pulled forcing me to arch my back. With his other hand he reached around and grabbed my pussy far too hard pulling me back onto his tiny little dick. Thirty seconds later he grunted and came inside me before stepping back. No talk, no foreplay, not even a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. What a bastard.

I backed away wading to the opposite end of the pool where I watched Jean riding Mark. Jean was having a much better time than Mark. She wasn't a big girl, but she bounced down on Mark with enough force to make him grimace. Mark endured it and came, then Jean slipped off of him into the water.

"He's a good man. You're a lucky girl."

She reached out and tweaked my nipple. "Are you sure we can't have a little girl on girl action? Not so much for us, but the boys love that sort of thing. Besides, nothing winds a girl up for her man like a little cunnilingus first."

I stepped back to avoid her hands. "I'm pretty sure I can keep Mark happy without eating a woman out, but thanks for asking."

Jean pouted her disappointment, and turned to Ray. "Well, I guess we ought to be going."

They climbed out of the pool, dried off, and waved as they left the room.

Mark got out of the pool and turned up the music on the speaker system, then returned to the pool and sat beside me on the steps.

"What the hell was that?"

I smiled at him. "They came here to test us. You passed your test yesterday when you and Ray did not shag each other in the bushes. I passed my test today when she tried to get me to have sex with her because it would turn you guys on. We passed a second test when we agreed to switch partners. It demonstrated our curiosity about the opposite sex."

Mark frowned. "You think so?"

I took his hand. "The day after tomorrow, we will be given more freedom." I hugged myself and shivered. "Let's get out of here. I want to take an hour long shower, and then spend the night cuddled next to you. I need to get the memory of that man touching me out of my head." I shuttered.

Mark wheeled on me. "Did that bastard hurt you?"

I rubbed his arms. "He was a little rough, but nothing I couldn't handle." I spun around. "See, no bruises; just one red hand mark on my ass."

Mark rubbed the red mark. "I'll rip the bastard's head off if he touches you again."

I held up my hands. "As much as your protectiveness makes me feel safe and warm, I'm a big girl, and I know how to handle this. I don't want you ending up in a foreign jail cell because you thought you had to defend my honor."

I had never seen that side of a man before. It thrilled me and terrified me at the same time.

Two days later, a matron drove us in a golf cart to the cabins down by the shore.

"You're in the final step of the program where we integrate you into the rest of society as heterosexuals. You'll be given a room for privacy, but we want you to mix in with the other campers and have fun. If you want to keep your psychologist happy, have sex with other people. Remember rule number one, no gay sex. They have a second rule. No group sex. It doesn't go well with the camp's principles."

"How long is step three?" Mark asked.

"It's between six and eight weeks. This camp is so crowded, they have to keep pushing people through. It can be longer during the winter months." The matron took a drag off her cigarette. "If you screw up, they put you back in sex hell." She pointed over her shoulder at the monolith we had just come from. "Returning there wouldn't be fun, we're so overbooked that I'm not sure where they would put you. Relax, this part of the program is nude summer camp with benefits and you're already dressed for it. I know you two like each other, but the psychologists like to see campers experimenting with other partners. So have sex out on the beach with new partners. There's cameras everywhere, save the tender moments for yourselves in bed in the evening."

She showed us our room.

I turned to Mark. "Could you leave us for a moment?"

Mark nodded with a frown on his face and left.

"That couple who came to our room a couple nights ago, their names were Jean and Ray." I looked at the floor for effect. "Ray got rough with me."

I looked up into the matron's face. She didn't look happy.

"Did that son-of-a-bitch rape you?"

I got the distinct impression that there had been other incidents.

I pursed my lips and shook my head. "He got rough. If you want to see what happened, review the tape. I don't think he should be allowed out in the general population."

She lit a cigarette. "Honey, do you want to file a complaint?"

I shook my head. "He's the kind of man who will hurt someone if he isn't reined in. He needs to be watched."

"Honey, you can be assured that the tape will be reviewed, and he will be called to accounts. We do not tolerate anything like that around here."

When she left, I walked out the front door to find Mark sitting on a bench.

"Your matron friend stormed past me like she was on a mission." He pointed to her golf cart climbing the hill back to the main building. What did you say?"

I sat beside him. "I told her about how rough Ray was with me. She got pretty upset like this wasn't the first time someone complained."

Mark chuckled. "You got his ass fired." He thought for a minute. "Are you angry with me about anything? Do I need to treat you nicer?"

I punched him on the arm. "You are such a goof ball. No, I'm not mad at you. Even if I was, I would much prefer fighting with you and then making up." I nuzzled in next to him. "Especially the making up." I stroked his dick and got the expected result.

I asked a couple walking past where we could find our house counselor so we could check in. They pointed out a lady sunning herself around the side of the building.

"I'm guessing the dress code is informal." I nodded at her nude, oiled body.

Beth, our counselor, grinned. "Most campers don't wear anything when they're on the beach though some wear clothing for dinner. It's up to you." She tilted her head. "Would you like a tour?"

I shook my head. "Don't bother, we'll figure it out."

She looked at my pale skin and ginger hair. "Before you go out, I'd slather myself with sunscreen. You'll find a big bottle of it on the shelf in the community bathroom. A sun hat wouldn't hurt either, there's a couple hanging on the wall in the common room."

After a mutual slathering that was much more thorough and longer than necessary, Mark and I ventured out to explore our new environment. I wore a white floppy sun hat accessorized my pale complexion quite nicely. "I look like an albino."

Marked laughed. "If anyone makes fun of you, send them to me."

Mark grew quiet as we walked to the beach. He stopped in the path and faced me. "I don't know that I want to have sex with other women."

I turned and stroked his cheek. "Aww, you're sweet."

"Look if I have to have sex with another girl, could you select her for me? I have no luck myself. I always end up liking women who can't stand me."

We stopped at the edge of the water after crossing a broad beach of white sand. Between twenty and thirty campers lay about allowing their nude oiled bodies to soak up sun. More than a few heads raised to check out the new meat among them. Further down the beach, a couple seemed to be either wrestling or making love. It's hard to tell from a distance.

"I'll choose your partner if you want me to, do you want to choose mine?"

He shook his head. "Women are better at this stuff than men are." He scanned the beach. "There's a lot of good looking guys out here. That worries me."

I patted his cheek. "I'm taller that three quarters of them. That scares most of them. The rest are either gay or have a better looking partner than me. You have me for the duration whether you want me or not."