Deradicalizing My Niece Ch. 02

Story Info
I talk to Ally about everything.
15.7k words
4.45
7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elpy
elpy
127 Followers

Chapter 2 -- A Day of Outs, and Ins.

A couple of beers leaves me in an ever so slight fuzzy-headed state, but it soon passes as I head into the kitchen that joins the living room in an open plan layout. It's about 9 am, a nice holiday time to wake up. Tray has already gone to work and only my sister is in the kitchen, working with the washing machine.

"Morning sis," I stumble tiredly into the worktop area with the coffee maker and begin setting it up.

"Morning! How's the bed?" Elle is being a good hostess.

"Great, I slept through thanks. No Ally yet?" I had noticed she wasn't around.

"Haven't heard a peep." My sister confirms she's not up.

We talk a bit and Elle starts to get a bit religious, inevitably. At least she actually talks to me about it knowing how opposed I am. Something in the news has obviously irked her this time.

"...This country is changing, before long people will be marrying inanimate objects!" She jokes.

"What's happened now?"

"Marriage is only between a man and woman. The family is the most important unit in society, it's a shame people don't value that." She explains.

"Well, I get that family is important, obviously or I wouldn't be here. But I think allowing more types of people to marry instead of less increases opportunities for families to happen." I offer what I think to be a solid counterpoint.

"Not sure how gays can create a family, anyway that's against god's law." She doubles down on her opinion with some proprietary reason.

"Adoption. You know, such as kids abandoned by a man and woman who were married..." I begin to suggest.

"The kid won't have the benefit of both types of parent though." She triples down, determined to stick to her doctrine.

"I guess they're better off with no one then. And 2 potential guardians go without being able to raise a child..." I sound a bit more sarcastic than I intended as I wonder how we let ourselves grow so distant in our world views. My thought is then distracted upon by approaching steps.

Ally has walked in on us mid discussion. I turn to her walking towards me as I lean against the tabletop waiting for the coffee to percolate. She smirks shyly at me and looks down in a submissive, slightly shamed body language. I throw her a wanting smile and beckon her in for a cuddle.

"Hey lass, morning... Yesterday was so great." I tease her as she cuddles me. I imagine her body under the soft pyjamas that hide it from me.

"Sorry I went to bed early..." She remembers it. I hope she understands why I stopped.

"It's okay... Let's have a coffee and get ready to go after." I secretly brush her thigh a little before we end our embrace and I quickly set us up with mugs of awakening.

My sister joins us to sit at the table and we debate a little more, my sister proffering all her usual dogmas while I logically destroy them. Not the first time, but I quietly always hope it to be the last argument we have. Ally seems to be listening intently but not really offering her thoughts. Probably, she isn't allowed to have beliefs that differ from my sister's or something. I find it interesting that she is not falling on her mother's side of the debate though.

We finally get to leaving to go get breakfast, hugging Elle and getting into my hire car. Ally has dressed in a summery yellow top and a sky blue skirt going to her knees. I bet she doesn't own any short skirts. She looks so good, I could just dive between her thighs and eat her right now. On the way she finally chimes herself in on the earlier conversation.

"Why do gay people get married? If they won't accept god there's no point right?"

"Ally, being married has legal benefits and is socially recognised as a respectable position. Plus, people just tend to love whoever they love and we shouldn't judge them for it. That's what I think." Ally digests what I've said for a minute.

"Should people judge us for what we did yesterday?" She is a smart one which is good.

"Nope. No victim, no crime in my opinion. The reason that it's frowned upon is the health risk of having children. That's what I think." I explain as I drive us towards town.

"It... makes sense, I agree... But how does god work in all of this?" She struggles to compromise her opinions with her doctrines.

"Which god are you talking about exactly?" I tease.

"Oh... Well my one... the only one god..." She tries to explain.

"I counted thousands of proclaimed gods off hand. Each with different doctrines. I just believe in 1 less god than you do Ally." I dunk on her with one of my favourite facts. She goes quiet for a bit. I relent and offer consolation to her feelings so that she doesn't dwell to much on it.

"You can learn a lot from a story anyway, whether it's true or not. A good story evokes an uncertainty in what you think is right, or who is doing the right thing."

"How do you know what's true?" Ally finally asks.

"Repeatable, verifiable experiments and evidence gathered in their wake for the most part. Same goes for your own experiences. How closely do they compare with everyone else? If I asked you to describe heaven in detail, it ought to be the exact same heaven described by everyone else who shares your belief, if the claim is a universal all powerful being. But it's never the case."

"But how can we just cease to exist after death?" She can't imagine not being able to be conscious, to never have thoughts and senses ever again.

"I think it's a lot like a deep sleep. You don't know you are asleep until you wake up. Of course in this case you don't wake up."

"Hmmh depressing... how do you know so much?" Ally flatters me.

"Not that I do know much, but I am endlessly curious about many things. Like, what's going to happen with me and you for example." I shift the conversation to something more palatable.

"What will happen to us?" Ally asks, maybe thinking I know that too. I sigh anxiously thinking about that.

"Depends on a lot. At the moment I can't think straight, only that I am absurdly attracted to you!" I try to not worry about the ramifications of what path Ally and I are on.

"Oo, not just the beer goggles then?"

"Ally, you have no idea. You must realise how beautiful you are?" She pauses for thought as I say this and continues blushing intensely.

"No, vanity is a sin." She sort of giggles as she speaks.

"It's not vanity to think of yourself as beautiful. It's pride. Vanity is to want other people to think you are beautiful or whatever."

"Pride... That is not a sin!" She brightens up a bit, once again seeming deshackled by some reality checks.

"Exactly! Hey, just say it anyway! 'I think I am beautiful.'" I suggest.

"Uhh, heheh! I... think I am... uhhh... beautiful." She tries.

"I think the scientific method would bear that out as an objective fact." I tease her and she reclines a little in the car seat on hearing me say this, and just presents herself a little more flirtatiously for me. Those angles on her body accentuate an already toned, big chested woman of distilled beauty. Oh god those hips...

"...Ally you're making it hard for me..." I stammer.

"Sorry, I don't know what got into me." Ally doesn't relent from her flirty body language despite the apology.

I have to change the subject for a moment, luckily I see we are close. "Ahh, we are here." We arrive at the cafe and as we get out of the car Ally holds me to continuing the conversation.

"Tell me what's on your mind, uncle..." She probes at my daydreams inquisitively. I hope she likes what is in my head. We hold hands going into the café. The town is big and no one knows who I am even if they know her.

We sit next to each other in the back corner of the café on a 2 seater leather couch with a knee level coffee table set up with sauces, salt, vinegar and the usual stuff.

"So, Ally... I'll tell you what I'm thinking..." I start before a waitress comes and takes our order.

"Please choose what breakfast items you'd like from the list!" She asks politely with her notepad out and ready.

"Yeah thanks, I'll take a big smoked sausage, 3 bacon, 2 poached egg, 2 toast and whatever else comes with it. Ally?"

"2 normal sausage, 2 bacon, 1 fried egg, et cetera, the same." Ally chooses.

"And a 4 mug cafetière coffee please!" I add. As the waitress notes it down I keep my near hand close to Ally, casually touching her leg. Ally seems cautious and anxious about the public setting, but tries to be fine with it. I continue with what I was about to tell her.

"So... Ally. I, uh, it took every last ounce of strength last night not to tear your panties off and lay my cock all the way inside you. It's the most difficult thing I've ever not done." I stop there even though that is barely the start. I watch for her reaction and she stares at her knees and covers her mouth a little, possibly shocked by the detail. I let her think and respond, which she does very thoughtfully.

"Why did it feel so right when we know it's wrong?" She philosophises.

"Ally, sometimes the only reason people refrain from doing things is because of expectations on them by other people. And sometimes, those expectations are not fair. No victim no crime yeah?" She thinks on that for some seconds.

"It sounds fair, I... like how you see the world." She looks at me and smiles briefly. "But why did you stop last night if that's your view?"

"Ally that's because you were drunk... Much more so than I was. I already allowed things to get too saucy considering that. I didn't really believe that you would have invited me into your bed if you were sober. I wanted to be sure and I couldn't, so I had to stop. It was difficult."

"I understand. It's a bit of a blur for me, I just remember feeling good and wanting more." She explains.

"Ally. Now that you are sober... How would you react if I, I don't know, if you could put my hand anywhere right now, where would you put it?" I stumble with my words. She looks at my hand touching outside her thigh and then picks it up with hers.

"Here." She places my hand across the inner topside of her thigh, far up so that my little finger brushes her abdomen and my other fingers fall down between her thighs and nestle in front of her womanhood. I blush heavily as I feel her secret curves once again. Her skin is youthful and supple underneath her thin skirt. I smile at her and stroke her thigh a little, then it looks like we are leaning into each other to start kissing but I see the waitress approach out of the corner of my eye so I slide my hand away stealthily and lean back into the couch. I smile warmly at Ally, so happy that she still wants intimacy with me.

"Here's your grub!" The waitress has a wry smile on her face, perhaps she saw that we were getting steamy just now.

"Thank you miss. Looks great!" I smile and give her a dutch stare to let her know I have no shame in what I was doing, only stopping out of respect for her.

"Thanks..." Ally's voice cracks a little as she offers a shy appreciation to the waitress.

"Enjoy yourselves guys!" She turns and catwalks away having served our food and coffee.

"I wonder if she really means that..." I turn to Ally with a cruel smile and I'm sure she almost feels lewd at my gaze. Before we start eating I finish our last move which was to lean in and gently kiss on the lips. A nice slow sucking kiss to begin our incestuous mischief more officially and with clearer intent.

As we blast through all of the coffee and cooked breakfast like ravenous cave people, we continue talking.

"Ally, I want to take you somewhere private after this but I don't know anywhere..."

"Uncle, how long do you think you can steal me for before my mother starts to wonder where we are?"

"She would never even think that you would be up to no good, especially not with me." I offer my thoughts on her paranoia.

"My mom really trusts you, huh?" Ally frowns. So do I. I am definitely betraying that trust now. But how can I refrain from my perfect niece, I have no ansnwer and I am too selfish to try and think of one.

"Well, Ally, your mother and I aren't as close now... As we used to be. And honestly, I can't put my finger on why it turned out like that. You should have seen us when we were younger." I delve my brain for a moment of understanding as I reminisce. "We were the closest you can imagine." I frown as I draw a blank on understanding my sister's change since then.

"You were so close? Is my mother beautiful to you? What happened?" Ally seriously wants to know more. I smolder as I think, slightly annoyed at my inability to remember anything on the spot.

"Your mother is the main reason you are beautiful, Ally. She could have any man she wanted. As could you. So I'm feeling a little bit lucky just to have your company to be honest... Even more so that we are like this now."

"I, I feel lucky too. I feel like you are lifting a blindfold from my face, Uncle." Her sentiment is kind and sincere.

"Oh...? What do you mean?" I encourage her, stroking the top of her thigh.

"I think, well, so much about life confuses me, frustrates me and makes me feel bad about myself... In one day you've already helped me understand myself much more... And the world. Through your eyes I feel better and see clearer."

"Wow, Ally, sweetheart. It's my honour to have your attention. I'm glad you feel better and I'm sorry you have struggled. I'm really sorry to hear it." I bring her into myself for a sensual cuddle, massaging her back and following the contour of her leg with my fingers.

"Are you the real God?" She whispers, crying a little as reality clashes and brutalises her belief system.

"Maybe, that would make you a Goddess so it's plausible." I deflect her silly question with a lighthearted answer.

"Heh, sorry." She starts. "How can one man teach me more in a day than God can in my whole life..."

"Ally, the difference is that I am real, you know my voice, you can touch me. You'll destroy yourself waiting to experience the intangible figure who is never there for you. What we are... Humans, can never be summed up in a book. We are more than an idea. We are far more than a God could ever be." My words wash through her and I feel her body shiver as if she is self exorcising. She hides her face in my chest and gently presses her fingers into my shoulders. A minute passes in silence but for her gentle muffled sobs and the gentle brush of my hands over her dress.

"I always felt it deep down, well, I didn't know what, but..." Her thoughts into words are unfiltered and raw.

"I know Ally. You are as clever as you are sexy. I'm sorry for everything you've been through." I gently try to lighten the atmosphere a little.

"I'm not sorry.. I'm so grateful, I mmh!" She is interrupted by us suddenly kissing as she lifts her head up to face me. I suck her lower lip to encourage dopamine into her blood. Her breathing settles from upset to aroused as I flick her tongue with mine. We manage to stop ourselves from taking it further publicly.

"Ally, I think we have to keep our feelings secret. It's bad enough for your parents that your faith is shaken now. I don't think they'd accept us like this on top of that." I pant slightly as I voice my concern. Ally thinks with a brief frown.

"Uncle, will they kick me out if I start to go against God?"

"My sister would never do that. I don't know about your father though. It's scary but you have the right to a free mind. And remember I am always with you if anything happens. I'll defend you at any moment."

"I'm scared, but I can't pretend like nothing has changed. I think I will tell mom at least." Ally grips my arm for security.

"That's the safest thing to start with. I may be scapegoated and kicked out for helping you. But I regret nothing." I reassure her whilst keeping things realistic. We start kissing again, slow and comforting oscillations for a little while. I press her breasts lightly in my hands and she starts nursing my long hard penis trapped under my jeans.

"I can't wait to do things to you Ally. Ugh, but we should go back..." I reel at her touching me, it is making me heady and I'm starting to really squeeze her voluptuous breasts.

"I want to stay like this forever... But uh, mmm yeah we should." We try to release each other from our heavy petting as she voices her agreement, and I beckon the waitress over to get the bill. I pay and leave a good tip before taking Ally's hand to go back to my car. On the way back, Ally decides to take the necklace out of her bag and wear it.

"That's certainly going to start the conversation. Not a bad ice breaker actually." I try to keep it light as we are both nervous about what the future holds.

"I want to tell her I'm seeing you as well... But it would ruin things between you both." She explains.

"I guess one hill at a time and we can see where things are a bit better." I temper her eagerness to spill all of the beans in one go. "Plus, we haven't even had sex." Ally's gaze appears to stop caring about the real world, presumably as her head fills with me doing bad things to her, I would bet.

"...Yeah. Oh, I so so want it!" Ally wants it like I do. If I was ever going to question reality now would be the time. Ally then asks me something very intriguing. She continues to voice her wonder,

"I wonder what it's like, but at the same time, something inside me knows it would feel amazing." I sigh happily knowing that how we feel right now means that her first time making love will be with me.

"I can hardly bear to wait Ally, I burn with my need for you." I breathe out slowly. She gives me a reassuring look, as if to silently say that she will give herself to me as soon as she can. The sexual tension is delightful as my imagination torments me with ideas of how we will end up doing it.

Not long passes and Ally has clearly been thinking about how to tackle the issue of her parents.

"Have you tried helping my mom like you helped me?" Ally asks.

"Everything you've heard me say about your religion, I've said to Elle. She isn't letting herself take on what I say at all" I sound slightly frustrated as I realise it worked on Ally in a day and yet my sister hasn't budged.

"I meant, well something more physical, like you and me did?" I am stunned in silence hearing Ally say that. I just breathe out slowly for a moment while I think what that would involve.

"Ally, I've never had such an opportunity, I mean, well it just hasn't..." I stammer as thoughts of seducing my own sister enter my head.

"Uncle, would you do it though? How far would you go to help my mom?" I take a good moment to realise my answer.

"To be able to lift the veil of delusion imposed on her..." I stop again. Ally looks at me expectantly. I shake the idea off quickly.

"I'd rather bring her around with words since you are the only one I want. I'm into you Ally. I got it bad. I need you..." I can't wait to sneak off with her and do awful things.

"Don't give up on my mother." Ally flatly begs me as we pull into the driveway and I park. She lifts her skirt and shows me her panties. Almost pathologically my hand goes down between her legs and along to press her soft gusset. Her legs snap shut on my arm as my fingers press into her labia, shielded by a thin cotton barrier that prevents direct contact with her vagina.

"I promise you... oh jeez, it's fucking hot." I exclaim flatly.

"This feels so wrong, so wrong and good..." She moans a little as my fingers stroke her panties up and down.

"Rrgh, come on lets go in..." I reluctantly stop and go to leave the car. My dick is so agitated and ready to jackhammer her glistening vulva, I can't stop imagining what she looks like down there.

We go into the house and my sister is sat on the couch watching some daytime T.V. I go sit beside her and put my arm around her casually.

elpy
elpy
127 Followers