Deradicalizing My Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been kissed like that before, mmm!" She casts an eye at me on hearing that to see how she has marked me with her climax.

"Your touching feels so incredible uncle..." She leans back again and grinds her pelvis on my fingers lewdly, working her pussy up and down on them and pressing down when she climaxes. Then I hear the door down the hall open with a wooden click.

"Fuck!" I utter under my breath, whipping Ally's skirt back over her thighs and pushing her legs down over the couch seat while she withdraws her hands from inside her bra. Ally is breathing stressfully, hoping we moved quickly enough that nothing questionable was seen. We are sat here like spare wheels now, having no alibi or activity pre set as a cover for our mischief. I quickly think, I can take my phone and be showing her photos. So I whip it from my pocket just as a single set of footsteps becomes present. I'm just handing my phone to Ally as her mother finally says something.

"Hey... How's it going over here?" Elle asks innocently... Presumably suspecting nothing.

"Hey sis, we've just been talking away, just thought we would go through some pictures I took recently of back home." I pause, but then throw caution to the wind and enquire about her bedroom activity.

"Oh! Did you have fun?" I ask somewhat inappropriately. I notice Ally looking distracted and nervous as she pretends to look at photos on my mobile. She's rather red faced looking, not sure if she is just stressed from the sudden approach of her mother.

"Bro! Don't be asking a lady those things!" She accosts me. I look up and grin at her mischievously, expecting Ally to join in and tease her mother. No such luck though.

"Well, since you helped me, I suppose you earned some right..." My sister may be relenting on her secretive stance. Ally is still into her own world a little, something is bothering her as she has been a positive force in her mother achieving supposed intimacy.

"Do tell." I beckon my sister over to my left side on the couch as Ally half feigns an interest in the goings on. I need to figure out what's happened, she's feeling compromised somehow.

As I turn to face my sister while she sits down, I feel Ally softly elbowing me in the back as if to require my help with something.

"Well, mission accomplished, you got your sister some special times with her man." My sister tries to keep it non-explicit.

"Ohh yeah my sister got some di-- action!" I self correct mid celebration as Ally giggles nervously trying to play the part of an undistracted interested daughter and niece to the conversation. What is happening with her? I am a little concerned for her now. I reach back with my right arm to her in case that is any help, meanwhile distracting my sister with questions.

"You were in there a while, I hope he spent ages making you feel... feel great..." My voice tapers off on my a little as I flirt with my sister, because I have realized that Ally's necklace is fairly visible, I also left a split, used condom sitting above Ally's clitoris, smeared all over her pubic mound, and she has no pants on presenting a unique issue when she stands up next time. In fact, even without the old condom, the amount of semen in her pussy could show itself when she is upright by painting her thighs or the floor underneath her. She's stuck until her mother is out of visual sight.

She hands me my phone back as a response to me offering her my hand. Not a bad idea, she will need both hands to have a chance of rescuing herself from a giveaway reveal.

"Well yeah, you don't need to worry about that Elpy." My sister replies, reassuring me that she was treated like a woman should be.

"Sorry sis, I just like to hear that you had a good time. Make sure it happens more okay?" I reprimand her for letting her sexual activity stagnate.

"Well, yes, I think it will." She says semi convincingly.

"Let me know if you need help again. With that or anything else okay?" I clasp her tricep in my hand and rub her gently.

"Sounds good..." Her reply has a twinge of sexual tension in it, or it could be my imagination.

"Ally, I'd love some water sweetheart?" My sister asks Ally something that will surely unravel our secret if she gets up to oblige her mother now.

"Uh, sure, mom I'm glad you had a good time, uh..." Ally takes on a suitable tone considering she's supposed to be a virgin with no experience of intimacy and she's heard her mother talking about some obscure good time. Yet she's a studying pharmacology, so by necessity a replete understanding of the penis, vagina, and all the rest will be included. The reality being that for almost a whole day now she has had a burningly fast sexual awakening. Oh, she must not get up yet!

"No, I'll get it, stay put Ally!" I jump up and quickly to get water from the kitchen. Elle and Ally are talking a bit and Ally is sat awkwardly to avoid losing our condom from up her skirt, and presumably to avoid flashing her own mother with her semen coated vagina. Huh, in fact there are two inseminated pussies on that couch now, although one will be dignified with underwear.

"Here!" I hurry back with the water and my sister takes a glass only to start chugging on it like there's no tomorrow. I put the other glasses on the coffee table nearby and sit now on Ally's right, leaving her in between me and my sister. I am going to try and find a way to take the evidence from under her skirt, should that solution present itself. Elle doesn't seem to have noticed anything unusual yet as Ally adjusts her position towards her mother so that her back is facing me. I lean around her left side between her shoulder and the back of the couch to show interest in their dialogue. What I'm really up to is sliding my hand under her skirt and slowly working along under her curvy butt. The natural valley through her centre allows my hand to brush over her asshole and reach up over her pussy. My wrist is now covered in slime and she shifts a little to let me reach that last distance to place my fingers over her clitoris and grab the condom sticking to her soft, supple mound. The conversation is at a natural pause so I suggest putting something on to watch. Elle hops down to the television cabinet to look for something, leaving a precious moment for Ally to raise her rear a little and permit me to sneak my hand back out more quickly, dragging the messy latex sheath over her pussy and asshole as I withdraw. My hand comes out of the back of her skirt at the small of her back leaving a decent smear, a mark of our previous adventures now painted over her entire private valley. She's relatively safe now from getting found out, as long as she doesn't flash her nude pussy by accident. I put the evidence in my pocket.

Elle has found a movie to put on, which is great for a late evening activity. It's a classic australian protagonist film with adventure, romance and great humour. We sit and watch with me often getting up to no good as I sit behind my niece and brush her intimately with my fingers when I can get away with it.

"Is Tray gonna show up? You must've worn him out good." I inquire.

"Elpy, my poor daughters ears. Um, well, I guess we won't be seeing him tonight..." I grin at my sister mischievously on hearing her say that.

"That's too bad, maybe next time." I say with the all the sincerity of a career politician. Ally is leaning back on my left side as we all watch towards the T.V. We've managed to make it look like uncle and niece enjoying a wholesome cuddle on the couch, at least from Elle's perspective. My left arm loosely wraps around Ally's stomach but my right side behind her is up to other things. My right hand has gone under her skirt again for a gentle, slow explore of her rear. Currently gently stroking her asshole with my index finger, really slowly so as not to cause her an involuntary moan or lurch. Her own arms are loosely folded in front of her, showing no foul play on her part. My sister seems a little left out to me, so I invite her to the family snuggle.

"Come and join us, cuddles are important sis!" I invite her to sit alongside Ally and she doesn't argue. That's my sis, always open to platonic physical companionship. She shifts along the couch until she comes to be wrapped by Ally's arms around her waist. It must feel good to be resting against those big boobs. I feel immensely turned on by the fact I'm stroking my niece's asshole while her mother sits right in among us, completely unawares. It's getting uncomfortable to have my penis constrained to my clothes. I'm a little turned on by my sister in her nighty as well. There's a lot of skin showing, arms and legs, I feel like heaven is ironically just here. Ally letting me touch her ever so forbidden places...

"I've missed you guys way more than I realised." I massage Ally's perineum and feel the honey and semen still thickly painted there.

"Mmm, I've missed you so much uncle..." Ally's moan in response is almost explicitly sexual, very risky but understandable as she feels my fingers just beneath her vulva.

"I already feel more relaxed having you around bro." Elle is on the same page with puts me at ease. I still feel uneasy about the fact that soon her world will be shaken apart, and I'm not sure how she will cope with it. My book of revelations will deal her far too squarely into the factual present. When she finds out about Ally and I...

"Glad to be here, finally!" I round off our accordance and appreciation for each other as we continue watching the film. Part way through, Elle begins to excuse herself and moves to get up and go to bed. I whip my hand from under my niece before she can see our dirty behaviour.

"I'll make sure to help you out tomorrow sis, you did a lot today." I pat the side of her leg as she stands up.

"That would be so nice, I am so tired at the moment." She warmly smiles at me and then leans down to embrace me for a nice cuddle. I rub her back with my hands having taken them off of Ally for the moment. I squeeze her for a few seconds and let her go.

"Night sis." I poke the side of her thigh casually.

"Night night you two." Elle leans down to give her daughter a similar hug.

"Love you mom!" Ally presses her mother against her briefly before letting her go off to bed.

Finally the door clicks shut down the hall. We have one another in seclusion once more. The television is now background noise as Ally flips onto her front, kneels on the couch and opens the front of my trousers to see my penis. It bounces out with a thud against her wrist. Big, annoyed, hard meat finally set free.

"I just need it quickly!" Ally can hardly contain herself, jumping astride my pelvis, opening her thighs and bearing her pussy down against my cock. She only fumbles for a few seconds, shifting on top of me until I feel her push me inside. Her skirt shelters the view and intensifies the imagination as she rocks her ass back and forth, thirstily drawing her pussy up and down on my hot phallus. I can't help myself and drag her dress up, lifting it over her head and then ripping her bra off with a ping. I ravage her nipples in my mouth right away, her left breast first and then her right. They are so voluptuous and her nipples are so hard and big. I suck as if expecting milk to come out, as if I have not drunk in days.

"Oh fuck, Ally! Your body... Your pussy, I love you..." I am overwhelmed and I just have to tell her how amazing it feels to be with her.

"I love you uncle Elpy, mmm! Oh god ooo!" She grinds aggressively against my cock, burying it as far as possible into her vagina while she reciprocates our feelings.

"Will you go out with me Ally?" I rub my face against her boobs and lick her sternum adoringly. I'm gonna come inside her again and really fast.

"Yeah, are you serious? Oh yes Jesus it's so good oh my god!" Her profanities are very risky considering the roof we are under. That said, our actions are several orders of magnitude more risky. She gyrates her whole pelvis on me wearing nothing but a skirt. Her body moving perfectly to slide my cock into her with precision every single time she takes me deep and shudders with each impact my glans makes on her cervix. She gushes several times and gasps at the ceiling, drenching the already marked couch with her squirting cum.

"I'm going to come in your pussy again!" I forecast the next few seconds of sex we will be experiencing.

"Make me pregnant uncle! I want it!" She rocks her ass on my lap frantically while I push inside her with quickening reciprocation. Her breasts bounce heavily up and down, so soft, silky and supple when they touch against my face. I try to contain my growl as I ejaculate into her powerfully.

"Rrghh!" I hold her tight against me while I pump semen into her sexy body again. She paws at my back and squeezes me against her too, encouraging me to blow my entire load inside her. We come to rest on the couch with Ally's stomach and breasts spread out over my torso, her curvy thighs straddling my hips as she keeps me inside her. She starts kissing me passionately and I let her explore my mouth with her tongue while she softly rocks her ass on my penis to caress it inside her. We rest locked together in an intimate join while the movie ends. I enjoy the warm slime oozing from her pussy, beading down my shaft and getting spread over my balls and abdomen by her soft spreading labia. I want to stay like this and stop time, but there's no way we could avoid being seen if Elle or the father starting coming through.

"We need to get your clothes back on baby!" I suggest, pushing her gently to suggest she dismounts my body and separate our sex organs.

"But it's soo good with your nice thing inside my vivi..." Ally makes an inarguable point. "I really want to tell them we are having sex, I don't want to hide it..." A terrible idea, but one I also agree with.

"I want to tell them too, so much, but how are we going to say it?" I muse at the many possibilities in which we can announce our intimacy.

"Like, hey, mom, dad, we started having sexual intercourse. A lot of it. Such a lot!" Ally giggles while she remains notably still mounted on me.

"How about, I got your daughter drunk and then touched her pussy." We both chuckle softly and kiss while she grinds on me a little more, her wet pussy making delicious noises on my dick.

"Mmm I like that one. What about, my uncle took my Christianity and my virginity..." She lifts her skirt and touches her pussy, her fingers stroking the seal made by our connecting bodies.

"And your daughter took my heart, and my..." I pause for something poetic to say.

"Big penis!" Ally giggles as she looks at the way my body impales hers in a hot fissure, oozing with semen.

"Oh, that's good. You naughty girl." I scold her with praise, running my thumb along my shaft and up over her clitoris. Her aroused pussy is malleable and soft like marshmallow after so much passionate sex. She moans and looks on with a cute playful gaze as I rub my semen into her labia and clit.

"Go to your room Ally, wait for me there okay?" I encourage her to finally dismount me and retire to her bed.

"Aww, okay I guess..." Ally gives a playful look of disappointment, knowing it won't be long before I'm coming inside her pussy again. She gets off and puts her dress on, not bothering with the bra this time. I moan in approval as her nipples point through the fabric.

"Make sure you are ready for me baby." I grab her ass as she walks towards her room. She grabs her bra and cat walks away letting me watch her backside jiggle and move as she goes. As she goes into her room and the door closes I start doing up my trousers and get up, wondering what I should be doing. I've got 10 minutes before my balls will be full again and the strength restored to my cock. I tidy away the glasses and bin the condom that was in my pocket. I stand in the kitchen and become lost in my thoughts for a while.

How should I really approach Ally's parents about everything? Ideally I think I want to talk to Elle first, let her more reasonable mind react to the initial bombshell of her daughter and her brother falling in love. But then, do I try to weaken her faith first? I don't think Ally will be able to hold in much longer what we are up to. No, the faith conversation will have to happen later, if at all. I guess they will do their best to convince their daughter back to her faith, and away from our filthy incestual tendencies.

I don't want my sister to forsake me. Sure, she will be upset and feel I have taken advantage of a sheltered impressionable woman. If she only knew how clear headed and strong minded her daughter really is. I know she won't forsake me though, unless her husband enforces it. They risk losing their daughter to me if they do something like that, and my sister will be smarter with respect to foreseeing this. I won't give up on my sister easily either. I'll do what it takes. I'll offer her sanctuary with her daughter from the misogyny of her faith. As for the husband, it will be difficult to deal on a rational level. Ultimately it is up to him whether he wants anything to do with any of us, depending on what his wife and daughter end up doing. I don't want to tear his family apart, but if I abandoned Ally considering how she feels about me, it would be a different way of destroying everything. Even if I thought it was the best course of action, I could not bring myself away from my niece now. I am completely obsessed with her. I must do everything I can to give her my true visceral love, while not letting her lose the love of her parents.

Well, time to go and see her divine naked body and plunge into her as though she were a pool of pleasure.

I walk through to the hallway and stop at her door, Double checking my surroundings before gently pressing the handle down and entering quietly. Her door closed, I focus on Ally laying there on her bed.

"Hey sexy." I grunt a quiet intimate greeting as I see her in the low light. She's laying on her back, holding her legs over her body, her silver necklace sparkling between her breasts and her diamond shoes hanging in the air as her feet hover over her head. Her hands press her legs down on herself, announcing her pussy as the lowest point on her body.

"Hey big guy... How do I look?" Her question should be rhetorical, but I answer anyway.

"Mmmhmm, you sexy delicious angel." I lay it on thick as I take off all of my clothes and press in next to her, laying sideways and letting my cock raise against her ass.

"My big stud babe, your huge thing is already rubbing me..."

"Let's keep the idea of heaven for ourselves. To get there, I just need to be inside you Ally."

"Mmhmhm ooo..." She moans as I inaccurately push my big glans against her labia, missing her entrance and pressing into her clit or stroking her asshole and thighs. Then I get up and kneel against her butt, intruding between her splayed, raised legs and bringing my fat hard penis through her centre, ruffling through her labia and crossing over her gorgeous crimson pussy cave.

"Oh, oh, ooo... Touch me, make me cum!" Ally gets louder as I take teasing delves into her pussy with my thumb, fingers and penis. There's still semen cresting around her vagina as her natural slime bubbles and oozes out of her in anticipation of a substantial physical displacement. I start flicking her clit as I hold her labia aside and push my penis slowly inside her. I'm risking a fairly loud orgasm, but I want my Ally to feel pleasure beyond her dreams, I care less with every moment about the expectations or reactions of other people. Like her, I can't wait to tell everyone that we are having lots of dirty unprotected sex.

"Naaa!" Ally keeps her lips closed, muffling a strong orgasm due to me massaging her clitoris and thumping her pussy with my thick meat. Her body jolts and her legs tense, but they cannot defeat my weight bearing down on them, keeping them pushed against her torso and splayed out for a lewd exposure of her vagina. Her supple tendons allow her legs to bend back to her shoulders as I lean against her orgasm riddled body.