Deradicalizing My Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My loins fizz with that dark pleasure from the feeling inside her hot tight pussy. She grips and squeezes my shaft with her strong pelvic floor while I drag it in and out, occupying her engorged well of slime. Her labia tremble against my vein ridged shaft as I push in and then pull out, tyrannically dictating her pussy to conform to the shape of me.

"Oh fuck your pussy is so fucking good, grrrh!" I growl at her as she lays pinned to the spot and split over my cock.

"I, love that, big dick, ooh, ooho, mmm!" My thrusts are interrupting her voice almost as violently as a hiccup. The delicious sound of my penis sliding up her pussy is sending me wild, made only more intense by her sudden squirting orgasm just as I start softly biting her calf muscles and licking the back of her thighs. She squirts several times, covering our abdomens, her ass, my balls and her bed in sweet female liquid. This really heightens my arousal and I hammer her pussy faster and harder. Her back curls and she gasps loudly, completely at the mercy of her climactic state. A strong quaking shudder crescendos through her body followed by an intensifying moan that becomes louder and quivers in harmony with my thrusts.

"Auuauuaaa!" Ally roars deeply as tears roll from the edges of her eyes. Her pussy rapidly tensing against my cock feels like it is asking for impregnation once more. My body has already moved past that decision and my rapid hammering quickly turns to deep, slow but jerky thrusts now that my turn to be torn through by orgasm begins. Ally's third of the day, direct, deep delivery of uncle semen into her pussy, 4 if you count the condom. I gush my cum inside her finally again, giving my seed the best chance to go deep into her core where they belong.

"Aahhahah! Oh my god..." Ally cries softly, her mind blown by the levels of pleasure that the human body can experience.

"This is what I should have done last night." I genuinely wish we had sex on her birthday, it would have been extra special. Just touching her body was incredible.

"I... whew, it's my fault, I was afraid of god, to commit a sin like that." She explains.

"Mmm, I remember you said 'no sex' and, haha, then you said fingers are not sex?" I make sure to run my fingers along her in a completely sexual way, rubbing the semen spilling from inside her pussy over her asshole.

"I might have been wrong about that... Oh, is that your cum..." She realizes it is my semen as she asks the question, that I am now working into her asshole with my fingers.

"Do you like when I push my cum into your asshole like this?" I wipe more globs of spilling semen down and press them gently inside her shiny little hole.

"Ouh, it feels weird, it feels... So sinful... Soo good..." She relaxes and lets me finger her asshole slowly for a minute.

"I could play with your butt all night baby, and just keep my thick cock inside you all the time." I threaten to occupy her holes indefinitely.

"Don't leave me, stay here inside me uncle, I feel so full with you, just stay and don't go, don't stop touching me everywhere!" She writhes in a tired pleasure as I let her legs return towards their usual direction and they clasp around my waist, her shoes tapping me on the butt.

"Babe, do your parents ever come in here without asking anymore?" I wonder about actually sleeping with her tonight and how that would risk us being caught.

"Ohh, well... Not for a long time, they usually leave me in peace when I'm in here."

"Mmm, they don't want to walk in on you stroking your yummy pussy right?" I gently move my penis inside her to tease her.

"Or with my uncle's big, fat dick all the way inside my naughty pussy!" She looks down at the wonderful connection our bodies make together, buying into the narrative with a freeing enthusiasm.

"Naughty dirty little vagina, all covered in semen..." I continue massaging her inside, rocking myself gently against her.

"Mmm, my naughty butt hole got dirty semen in it too!" She pads her wet asshole with her finger a little and seems to immensely enjoy stroking it herself.

We continue to speak filth and touch each other sinfully and before we know better, have fallen asleep naked and mated together until the next time we wake up...