Deradicalizing My Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's things sis?" I'm definitely not playing it cool at all there. But, I have to get myself used to the idea that I will begin in earnest to debate her beliefs soon. So It's better if I work on our relationship over the next while. Also it should hopefully disarm her if I get comfy with Ally on the couch as well.

"I'm taking a well deserved rest. Been at it all morning. Hey Ally!" Sis updates me and greets her daughter too.

"Thanks for letting me take Ally out for breakfast. You should come next time as well!" I encourage her to let loose sometime.

"Too busy this time, but we will see!" She seems to like the idea despite the likelihood being low.

"Yeah let's see what happens." I kick back and leave my arm behind sis' neck. I budge her up to her side and make room for Ally on my right side, beckoning her over. She gets my other arm, but it's around the small of her back so that I can stealthily explore her abdomen with my hand. We sit and watch the telly for a bit, talking over it and the usual nonsense. But the added bonus being that I'm rubbing Ally's stomach and abs, and reaching into her skirt when I think my sister won't see. I also give my sis a gentle subtle rub her her shoulder as my arm hangs behind her. Ally's skin is so silky and soft, I'm starting to have really substantial central pillar issues. With both hands occupied I can't hide the rising problem in my trousers, so I send Ally to get us some water. She bounces to her feet, eager to do my bidding and my hand is free to casually cover across my crotch. Her skirt covered bum in my face briefly seriously doesn't help my issue. Hope sis doesn't see it. My hand is still tingling from the warm supple skin it was touching moments before.

"Sis, when is Tray back?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Dinner time, about half 5. Still over 5 hours til he is back." She doesn't sound sad or pleased by that. Just indifferent.

"Everything good with you?" I try to nose into her private life. I'm her brother so it's normal to ask occasionally.

"All fine!" She answers, quite quickly, maybe defensively, but I can't tell for sure.

"Oh that's good, my sister deserves to be happy!" I grin at her and touch her shoulder again. I toy her a little for good measure. "That's you sis!" I poke her ribs with my hand that was just stroking her daughters' flanks and thighs. It obviously tickles her a bit which was intentional.

"Ah! Stop bro, I hate tickles!" I take that as an invitation to continue my attack. We both giggle and laugh as she tries to block my fingers. I land a few blows on her stomach and chest for good measure, and jam fingers in her armpit a few times to defeat her more. She's trying to get me back but she's so thin and powerless she only lands her palms on my torso a few times before I swipe them away and continue poking her.

It's nice to see that she still wants a bit of physicality with me. I'd been so obsessed with her psychological state that I haven't tried this for... decades. Ally is so clever to reinvigorate my efforts in helping sis. I make my dominance known by pinning her under me on the couch and really going for her tummy and armpits. I touch the back of her knees a few times too and in the flailing I make sure to knock my hand off of her inside thighs and lowest abdominal section.

"Alright alright I'll stop!" I finally let go after a couple of minutes of her hysterically begging for mercy. And of course Ally is standing there having set the water on the coffee table in front of the couch, waiting to sit back down next to me.

"Thanks Ally, now we really need it!" I sit back and grab a glass and chug it in 4 seconds. Ally has barely sat down and started touching my bicep lightly and I knock my glass back on the tray decisively. I wait for Ally to take a drink and put the glass back before I begin my tickle attack albeit with sexual intention on her.

"Let's see if you can survive as good as your mother!" I lean over into her and poke her ribs and armpits like I did with my sister. Her reaction is initially accidentally sensual before she snaps out of it and starts a sort of convincing laughter. She's getting off on my fingers lashing across her armpits and ribs. I try the back of her knee and she gasps a little sexually. I need to play it cool. She's massively turning me on as she feigns her squirming and it just looks more like sexual reactions. Maybe it's just me as my sister is looking on and giggling, happy to see us getting along I suppose.

I start tickling Ally's neck to see how she likes that. She is starting to fight back very well, disarming me by poking my armpits and arching her back occasionally whilst giving me fuck-face stares with her mouth a little open, licking her lips at me.

"You gonna save your daughter sis?" I provoke my sister to join in, I'm sure they can overwhelm me between them.

"Oh!" As if not even thinking of the possibility, Elle reacts and prepares her fingers against me as she chooses where to strike. This is only millions of times more fun than watching T.V. My sis attacks off to the side of my back and tickles my undefended ribs. She's focussing on my body and where to touch it for the best result. That means she isn't looking at how me and Ally touch each other. My torso blocking my sister's view of Ally, I right away take Ally's right breast In my hand and squeeze it firmly while I giggle at my sis fingers in my sides. Ally's eyes roll upwards briefly as I touch her sexually without warning. She tries not to make aroused noises while I rub her breast. My cock is ready to tear through denim to get to her body at the moment.

I'm now kneeling above Ally with Elle pulling me back and tickling me, and Ally flips the front of her skirt over her stomach to reveal her panties to me. I can already see how wet she is. That tell tale shape of darkened cotton and even a little gooeyness where her thighs meet her pelvis. Then Ally slides 2 fingers behind her gusset, hooking it on them and drawing it aside. A tight beetroot cave with bright pink soaking labia penetrates through my eyes and entrances me instantly. The way those licks of wetness stick to her fingers and cling to her vagina enrages my neglected penis as it fights my jeans to escape. Her dark streaks of pubic hair neatly outline and draw attention to her slivers of tender labia that almost glow with arousal.

I make sure to cover her pelvis from her mother's view as this high risk adventure would not go down well. As I lean on my right elbow I free my left arm and take a heavy stroke down her vulva with my 2 fingers. She holds her breath to avoid moaning heavily and I barely maintain my now very forced giggles as my sister's tickling is not even noticeable compared to the sexual urge I have to my niece right now. I dip my fingers into her gorgeous pussy and suck my fingers quickly, finally her unique taste in my mouth.

I'm desperate to fulfil intercourse with her as soon as possible, I don't know what I am going to do. I have to work us down from our sexual urges immediately or her mother will figure it out. I flip her skirt back down and rest myself on top of her, declaring defeat for myself by my sister and niece in the tickling battle.

"Ok, ok, I give up please now!" But as I turn on my back to fend off my sister, She doesn't relent and I'm now laying across Ally's supple curves on my back as they both continue to tickle me. I feel Ally reach her arms around my waist and pretend to tickle my belly. In actuality she is stroking me sensually and dipping her hand under my trousers and boxers for a touch of my neglected rock solid penis. Her brief light touches on it are both enormously satisfying yet frustrating my erection even more. I start to tickle my sister around her sides and belly, a touch more intimate yet still fair game for siblings. She is focused on my armpits and neck, her loose black pullover hanging down and letting me see down her top at her neat round breasts hiding in a bra. A few more moments later and we are collapsed like a messy stack of cards, Ally face up with me tipped off her front as she plays secretly with my cock, and my sister tilted off a little laying on me face to face. My left hand has laid to rest around the small of my sisters back so I take the opportunity to stroke it lovingly to show her that I am at ease with her physically.

We eventually stop ourselves and I am nearly coming as Ally finally leaves my penis alone before her mother sees her sinning. Slowly returning to our sitting positions on the couch we catch our breath.

"Well that was immense. Pretty sure I lost that one." I joke to myself out loud, clearly being the winner in all the important ways.

"I want tickle fights every day." Ally votes.

"I haven't had so much fun in..." Elle doesn't complete her sentence, but that's already enough for me to hear that perhaps she isn't as happy as she could be in life.

"Ally, can you go in my room and get my, uh, phone charger out of the left side pouch? Or was it the front one... Anyway have a look and you will find it, take your time." I wink at her and hope she understands I want to talk to my sister alone for a bit. I've also directed her to look in the pocket with condoms in it, on purpose, as a suggestive flirt. She nods and hops up to walk through to the corridor with our bedroom doors down it.

"Sis," I turn to Elle, "Is there something you want off your mind? I make a pretty good judgement free confessional... haha!" I'm trying to put her at ease after she cut her words short.

"Ah, it's nothing serious." She dismisses her own well being.

"That's good. You have my confidence sis, nothing you say to me in confidence is repeated without your say so. I owe allegiance to only the one who confides in me."

"Well, I do trust you bro. It's just typical long term marriage stuff probably. Like, Tray and I are so tired and I think things are just at a low ebb."

"Mmm. Happens, I've heard. How long do you reckon it's been something you've noticed?"

"Oh you know, a few months or so..." My eyes widen at that length of time being mentioned.

"Oh man, wait, are you telling me you haven't consummated in months?"

"Yeah. It's up to my husband really when it... If it happens."

"Yo that's a bit long sis. Don't feel guilty for noticing that trend."

"Yeah. Not sure whether to try and do anything about it." She sounds defeated.

"Elle your happiness is too important. You've never put yourself first and this wouldn't be putting yourself first either because your happiness keeps you going and others do rely on you."

"Mmm, sure, but what would I even do?" My sis is at a loss.

"Got any alluring clothes you could put on? Any items that drop big hints, you know."

"Can't even remember..." My sis' sex life seems to have faded. Ally finally comes back through with my charger.

"Go have a look sis. See what you can find!" I wave in the direction of her bedroom. She gets up and goes through and Ally comes back and sits next to me on the couch, setting the charger on the table.

"Thanks Ally," I smile at her while glancing over to see if my sis has gone in her room yet. The moment she does, me and Ally are tearing into each other madly.

"I brought, mmmh, a condom..." Ally whispers as our tongues flick together and our hands slide clumsily under clothes.

"Quick!" Ally wants my penis now already. There won't be much time. She lays back on the couch and lifts her skirt once more, pulling her pants off and slinging them under the couch. She has an amazing dense and slick arrow shaped bush pointing straight at her vagina. At the same time I undo my jeans and drop them with my boxers to my knees, ready to slide up again quickly. She gets fully exposed to my solid 8 inch phallus, with my sheath matching the flared glans shape that it hides. She grabs it immediately and pumps it while handing me the condom she had hid in her bra.

I tear it open and the wet flattened tube slops out. She lets go and gazes with wonder as I pull back my sheath to show her the potent engorged glans that shines with nearly half a days worth of my precum. The small rubbery circle begins tightly hugging over my thick shape as I put it on. Ally begins fingering herself making sure she will actually be able to fit my girth. Condom all the way to my shaft base I quickly bear down on top of Ally and do not take my eyes off of her vagina. I bring my penis down on her clit and push it through between her soaking labia before I almost magnetically sail into her pussy. The penetration is quick and she softly yelps as my glans presses against her womb. Her labia cling wetly and helplessly to my shaft as I start to piston fuck her supple tight vulva.

"Fuck!" Ally quietly gasps as I begin kissing her aggressively and slamming her womanly body relentlessly like a metronome.

"My sweet Ally! It's so good inside you!" She lays back on the couch with a shivering gasp as I thrust into her repeatedly.

"Sex before marriage, with your uncle, and using a condom." I whisper her sins currently in action since they no longer matter but may heighten her arousal due to how forbidden our sex is. Her eyes cross and breath leaves her body fully. She freezes in place but for the gentle shaking of her body as orgasm rips through her. I'm close as well and suddenly she squirts profusely, leaving wet patches on the couch, her skirt and my green tshirt. She's in another universe for a moment as I begin pumping a lot of precum and semen into the condom that protects her from impregnation.

"Grchhch!" I stifle my grunt as hours and hours of sexual tension are released in mere seconds.

Only seconds later again I come to sense and realise we may have no time before my sister comes back.

I cruelly withdraw my penis, holding onto the condom which is heavy with semen, out from my niece's soaking hot pussy. I tie the condom shut and hand it to Ally who slides the now very different looking condom back into her right bra cup. I pull my trousers and boxers back up and fasten them before covering Ally's lewd, soaking fucked pussy with her skirt once again. We sit up on the couch and embrace for a minute, Ally wrapping her arms around my torso as I nurse her vulva softly with my fingers.

"That's the best thing I've ever felt." Ally looks at me with doughy post intercourse eyes and softly offers her open mouth to mine so I can suck on her lips and lick her tongue.

"I came inside you when you gushed on me Ally. Best quickie I've ever had."

"This is my new favourite thing ever..." Ally hints at her first time experience.

"I'm honoured to be your first time. You are most beautiful, Ally." Imagine going your young adult life without once having sex or anything close to it. That's not right. I stroke her vulva a little more before finally taking my hands off of her. I notice the faintest stain of blood on my fingers. She was a virgin, no question. I smell my fingers in front of her to show how much I love her smell.

"Did it not hurt a bit?" I can't contain my curiosity

"I... Don't have words to explain how it felt. There was pain, but everything was pleasure. It's dizzying pleasure..." I kiss her for her poetic rendition of her experience. I almost cannot move past this moment, but I must.

"Hey, my sweet girl, I'll go see how your mother is getting on, it's been a while!" I hop up and walk through to my sister's bedroom door. I decide to be unfair and accidentally forget my manners by straight opening the door and walking fully into her bedroom without knocking.

"Hey any luck... Oh! Sorry!" I walk in on my sister with a white lace dress halfway down her torso just past her breasts and absolutely nothing below that. I shield my eyes and my sister covers her pubic mound whilst trying to drag the dress down.

"Ahh, bro! What the heck!" She scorns me for breaching her privacy.

"Sorry, I totally wasn't thinking properly or... At all!" I try to excuse my transgression. My sister is actually not going to hold a grudge and wants to move on. I suppose I am trying to help her after all.

"Whatever, just can you help me then?" Slightly stressed sounding she wants me over there to use my hands to help her.

"Anything you need sis!" I uncover my eyes and stride over in 2 steps as if no time passed. She's there covering her crotch and her sensual white revealing dress is caught in her hair a bit so it won't go down over her hips.

"You going commando for him?" I look down at her petite rear as I fiddle with the hair wrapped around the hook on the back of her dress.

"Yeah, stop looking!" She covers her bum as well now that I am tackling the dress and she has 2 hands free.

"Sorry, it's just a very hot image. The whole girl half trapped in dress thing would work on it's own for sexual appetite."

"Elpy you are my brother, do stop!" She tries to resist enjoying the compliment.

"I am your brother Elle. Who better to remind you of your beauty and worth when no one else has bothered?" I criticise her husband outright.

"Oh Elpy, I'm sorry I really do appreciate what you say, but it's not easy to... When you say that and not him..." She attempts to explain the issue.

"You sound a little trapped sis. I think you should give him a chance to readjust his attitude to you both. Use your charm and beauty as you still have unbounded amounts in you. You know, whatever happens you are not trapped. I'm here if you need anything. I mean, literally anything sis." I finally loosen the hair and guide her lacy dress down over her back and over her bum. The back of my hands slightly brush her cheeks and her body... Just doesn't recoil at all from that touch. She doesn't say anything straight away either.

"Come see in the full length!" I place a hand on her side and guide her over to her wardrobe mirror.

Her white laced dress falls to just inches below her vagina, a sign of younger more romantic and lustful times in her life. Her bare legs are like the ivory pillars of an open gate, or like the borders of a landing strip that guide you up inside her dress. The lace hugs her slim frame, revealing her abs, belly button and exposes a lot of her chest via a low cut and cut out areas above her breasts. Her jet black hair with an occasional grey strand rest on her shoulders and semi covers her collarbones.

My sister looks in the mirror and her face is poorly hiding her satisfaction with how sexy she looks. Yet she doesn't say anything and just plays with her dress awkwardly.

"That's sexy as fuck." I state the obvious and boost her ego as much as possible.

"Naah. Just a tired woman in an old dress." She deflects and stays in denial.

"Sis, I'm serious about it, I'm actually a little worked up looking at you right now. It's hot!"

"Bro that's disgraceful! Hah... You shouldn't say that!" My sister accidentally lets a giggle of probably joy or happiness or something good, that I would confess such a thing to her.

"Sorry, just telling the truth! You should be proud of your body. You look so great. Keep it on the rest of the day and surprise your man when he comes home! I bet you'll be getting dragged in here for a seeing to in no time!"

"What will Ally think if she sees this though?" Her motherly responsibilities kick in.

"Ally will be enormously proud of you for trying something, for striving to fulfil your needs. I bet my entire life savings on that."

"Well, okay I'll do it, but it's your idea so you have to back me up!" She wags a finger at me. I place my hand on her shoulder and give her a good stare.

"I'll be happy to take full credit for this. Hahaha!" I grin and chuckle with confidence.

So we head back through to the living room where Ally has been relaxing on the couch where we just had sex.

"Ally, check your mum out by the way. She'd vibing tonight." I swing a thumb at my sister and raise my eyebrows at Ally.