All Comments on 'Derek and Janet Plus One'

by AmandaNight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AAHHHH

The decadent destructive triangle... readies the marriage for termination

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
On going threesomes with women are a great way to keep things fresh.

It's what my wife and I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boredom leads to stupidity

Which leads to a divorce. The standard questions apply. What happens when they catch some nasty disease? What happens when she gets pregnant? What happens when she finds a bigger dick she can't live without? What happens when he realizes he can't satisfy his wife going forward? What happens when she finds a man with a lot more money or whom she decides is her "soul mate"? Too many holes and unanswered questions for this to be a decent read.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Brother

Of course you get a very good naughty little story about a couple who are happy and who seem to very much enjoy their sex life, and the sad little trolls start right off...."They are going to get STD's!" "they are headed for divorce!" These idiots have absolutely no common sense. These are fictional stories. In the authors world, STD'S may not even exist. And from the way the writer portrays the couple in the story, they are far happier than any everyday couple in the real world. It really takes a very small mind to come up with some of the moronic comments these trolls spew out of their mouths.

Thank you AmandaNight for such a fun and erotic tale. I hope to read many more from you in the future.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
It's amazing

These same dorks who have no problem suspending reality for a moment and believing If you get bit by a radio active spider you become Spider-Man, or that there are explosions in space when Darth Vader men shoot down a space ship, have a hard time simply believing that not every marriage ends in divorce or STD's if the wife has sex with someone else.

AmandaNightAmandaNightover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your comments!

I'm enjoying the dialogue that this story has sparked. The inspiration behind this story is that marriage doesn't have to be an end of the fun; sexual fantasy can be an exciting part of a marriage and something that keeps you close. You can read more about Derek & Janet's relationship and how they keep their sex lives exciting and intriguing while maintaining a strong, committed marriage in these other stories - "Alone in Paris" and "Janet & Derek's Backyard Pool". They do test the boundaries of their relationship, and in a way that is exciting as well as respectful to each other and those involved. Keep following for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: Boredom leads to stupidity

What happens when ... STD ... pregnant ... bigger dick .... etc ... ??

Pssst! ... no undesirable consequence such as those can really happen to the characters in fiction. That's why we do fiction; so we can do dangerous stuff in our minds & get off on it, that we wouldn't dare do indiscriminately in reality.

As this category deals with "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" all of which carries the risks you name, you may enjoy the Romance category better.

To be sure you're not one of those who read this category just to criticize it. That wouldn't make much sense, now would it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:27thNC(imposter)

So what's it to you? Why whine about what others think? Are you offended or do you just like bitching your head off about something that's none of your fucking business. Opinions are like assholes, everybody got one. Get it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@27thNC Re: "It's amazing"

It's not that we have trouble believing it. It's just that when it is due to cheating we prefer that the cheater pay some consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
er

always nice to cum in a married woman pussy with the hubby watching.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nobody has posted to this dumbest story for 5 years? Meh.

And the last few anons who posted were dumbshits.

And this author's post? Completely fucking delusional.

There's a reason that swingers and swappers marriages fail at nearly 100 percent statistically speaking.

"Spicing up" a marriage by bringing others into it is nearly always a signal its entered it's death throes anyway.

If this author has done this in her real life marriage? My guess is she is now divorced from all the "spiciness" she introduced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous