Derek and Maria's CFNM Encounter

Story Info
Derek has to get naked in front of his college underclassman.
3k words
4.68
13k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek, is that you?"

Would you expect to encounter an acquaintance outside where you usually see them? In Derek's case he found his college underclassman in the most unlikely of places, a CFNM event. By day he was a brilliant college grad student studying computer science, polite, well spoken, and intelligent. He wasn't a particularly social person, preferring small groups to parties and being generally pretty conservative in demeanor. Partly, that was due to his upbringing as a child of immigrants from Nigeria to the US. Those genes gave him dark skin, and a tall and skinny frame.

But this was a different Derek. This wasn't the Derek that worked as a TA in the intro CS class helping students like Maria with their assignments. This was the more private Derek, the one who casually browsed through the internet looking for porn when he was 18, and stumbled on CFNM. Once he was hooked one thing let to another and he ended up here.

Maria, despite being only 19, was confident and sure of herself. She took a computer science course despite being an art major and excelled at it. This 5'3" latina ball of energy jumped at every opportunity to advance her career and academic life. But she had few friends and not much to do outside of school. Why was she here? Well, she saw the event on a meetup site and thought it sounded interesting.

And here we are, it was 10 minutes into the event, most of the men had already undressed, including Derek and Maria just arrived. Startled, he turned around and his face went red.

"H-hi Mar-ria, I didn't know you were here," he sputtered nervously. Fearing impropriety, he apologized profusely and offered to leave immediately.

"I don't mind if you don't mind," casually proposing that she and Derek stay for the entire 2.5 hour event. "I won't tell anyone outside and I hope you won't either."

Although he could see a slight smirk Maria was trying to hide, he trusted Maria. She was a reliable student, when she said she'd do something she'd finish it, never asking for a deadline extension. She was the type to show up in a snowstorm if the hardass professor didn't cancel class. A woman of her word.

"O-okay," he said in a mousey voice. Maria started giggling, seeing Derek's discomfort she clarified, "it's just that I usually see you so composed, but you're so shy and flustered here." Hearing that he blushed even harder. He hadn't once looked her in the eye or faced her directly since seeing her, always at an angle hoping that it would minimize how much she could see his front. Usually logical, he knew it was a waste of time because she was going to see all of him throughout the course of the night. But his shy nature didn't cooperate with reason.

"It's actually nice knowing someone here, otherwise I'd be alone," she said trying to calm his nerves. Derek felt happy she said that but nervous about what's to come.

The event began, the first 45 minutes was usually just socialization. The butt naked men, most of them hard from some combination of embarrassment and excitement would speak to the ladies. But it was almost universally the ladies who initiated the conversation. Most CFNM had varying levels of female domination to it. Some events were just socializing with naked men, some were full on femdom dungeons, this one was in the middle. But the "activities" were reserved for later.

Maria took this time to explore Derek's body after getting his consent. She was not shy. She ran her soft brown fingers, accented by small pink painted nails, down every single one of his ebony body parts. His slim but sturdy torso, his hairy chest, arms, and legs. Then she got to his small but well shaped butt, squeezing and lightly smacking it. He was blushing so much you could tell despite his dark skin. Maria was having an unbelievable amount of fun, she'd never really seen a naked adult man before, never had a bf or even sex. This was too much eye candy. In most settings a naked male body either means sex or, unfortunately, sexual harassment. Here the women could actually be curious perverts without any restraint or fear.

Derek was utterly humiliated.

In front of him was a very pretty and curious girl four years younger than him, taking mental snapshots of every cell of his body. Part of him wanted to cry because this was not what he signed up for a few weeks ago when he started coming to this weekly event, but a much bigger part of him was excited and enjoying the exposure. It was completely different being naked in front of strangers and mostly women in their 30s and older, instead of being in front of a girl you were supposed to mentor having tons of visible fun with your body. He had nothing to hide in front of this very attractive girl, and her fingers sent lightning shocks of pleasure through his body.

Obviously, by this point he was very hard. As stereotypes went he had a big, black penis, un-stereotypically, he was frozen in place while Maria, now on her knees, examined his lower body, her eyes only a few inches from what her hands were delicately playing with. It was completely involuntary, but he made a few whimpers and moans as the pleasure ran through him. Maria giggled the whole time, which made it hotter knowing she was having a good time. Derek hadn't made eye contact or even looked at her this entire time, just staring at the wall and occasionally glancing down.

The activities started with dick measuring contest, mostly it was there to appease those with the small penis humiliation kinks, but everyone participated and then they were ranked. Derek stood at the higher end of the scale. The measurements were taken by one sometimes two volunteers per guy, and who except Maria could've shot up her hand when Derek's name was called. The other women largely left the two alone the whole night. They sensed a lot of embarrassment from the young boy and lots of curiosity from the young girl and just enjoyed the show.

Maria took the tape measure, and stroked Derek's penis to get him to maximum hardness. It felt heavenly. Her soft warm hands, her very gentle strokes, and her enthusiasm made it impossible to not to be fully aroused. Her strokes reminding Derek that she was very inexperienced and went gently because she didn't know how much was too much and didn't want to hurt Derek, that was a quality he appreciated. Maria, despite her bluntness and no nonsense attitude, was compassionate.

Then there was ring tossing, Maria and a few other women tossed on Derek. There was the arts and crafts--Derek's favorite section--the women were given paint, brushes, sequins and other arts stuff to decorate the men with. Almost all of them went for the part of the body you'd assume they'd go for. Some painted on the men's butts, and occasionally you had chest, arm, thigh, basically any part of the body was fine except the face.

To Derek it felt a lot less sexual, more like nude art or body painting. Except the women clearly had sexual thoughts in their minds. Once again it was close examination for Derek's circumcised (because his parents were Christian and believed it had medical benefits) black penis. Maria painted Derek's penis and delicately added a few sequins to the tip. He felt her thumb brush against the bottom ridge and nearly jumped but managed to contain it. He was looking at Maria more often now, the two still giggled every time they briefly made eye contact. The object of his attention was her soft but adept fingers, he hadn't even shaken her hand before, so he wondered what they'd feel like if he got to touch them. Of course at CFNM parties no guy can touch a girl.

"Done, it's a rocket ship," Maria announced.

"Most of those don't have sequins," said a very amused Derek, now relaxing and enjoying the event more.

"I wanted mine to be pretty," she giggled.

Soon, it was the edging contest; a woman, sometimes two or more taking turns, would give a guy a handjob and only stop if he said "I'm cumming," then the ladies would back off for several seconds and resume shortly after. Whoever could hold out the longest won, most men didn't have the will to hold out for so long.

Derek was determined to win. This event was already infinitely embarrassing but he just couldn't bring himself to cum in front of Maria. Maybe next week--which Derek hadn't even considered until now--would Maria be here next week, would he even want to come, let alone cum?

Maria tried her best but Derek did win, his penis bulging now looking about to burst, every vein clearly visible despite the dark skin, and ever so slightly pulsing in tune with his exhausted breath.

"Are you okay?" she asked sincerely. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It hurts a tiny bit but I'm fine," he said over his exhausted breath.

"You know, you don't have to be so stoic here, you literally have nothing left to hide," she said under quiet giggles. "I can give you some relief."

"No, it's really okay"

There were usually small prizes for winning these. Sometimes it was a hug from one of the ladies, a kiss, a quick massage, generally easy things for the women to do. This one was a kiss on any part of the body. Maria did it on the tip of his penis. Derek remained stoic outside but was elatedly capturing that mental image. He quietly thanked her.

The events continued and there were only two Derek forfeited. If you refuse a game you must do a punishment. Most of the punishments were pretty mild compared to the games. Derek refused an event many of the men refused--sitting on a chair with a lubed dildo stuck to it. The ladies would gently guide a man to the right place to sit down, lubing both him and the object beforehand. Also a condom would be placed and removed after each guy's turn.

Derek was glad he didn't do that but when the wheel of punishment stopped it landed on something he hadn't done so far--melt an ice cube in his butt. Derek gulped while Maria's eyes sparkled with excitement. Derek lied down flat on an ottoman and who else but Maria sat beside him ready to administer the punishment. She was given a cube, then gently parted his cheeks before pressing the cube right up against his asshole.

The first few seconds were fine, but then he squirmed and whimpered involuntarily under the cold. Maria pressed down even harder to stop the cube from slipping, Derek could feel her fingers--which didn't feel as soft as before--digging into his dark brown cheeks. The cube was halfway melted, he was still rock hard pressing up against he ottoman, and he started to feel numb and a little genuine pain, starting to moan a little. Maria's hands tried all sorts of positions on his butt to keep the cube in place as his hips bucked to release the cube.

"Come on Derek, you have to complete it," she said in a surprisingly sultry voice as her hands felt out every single part of his butt, sometimes her fingers slipping into his crack.

Finally it ended and Derek breathed a sigh of relief as the numbness subsided. "Good job, you did it," she said patting his butt cheek.

The other forfeit was the final challenge. All the men would line up, be given handjobs by the women and whoever shot their load their furthest would win. In a final attempt to preserve some modesty, his refusal meant Maria wouldn't to see what his cum looked like and what he looked like when he orgasmed.

But the forfeit turned out to also be painful. It was receive 20 spanks. This time it wasn't just Maria, another girl in her 20s, Rachel, asked to join, and Maria graciously agreed. Rachel chose a paddle and gave Derek five on each cheek, hard. He grunted as his chocolate butt turned a dim red. Maria was loving watching this. When it was her turn she chose her bare hand instead of one of the implements. Derek gulped again, he was tired, his ass on fire, bent over in front of 2 pretty young ladies in view of dozens more and his penis was still rock hard, it hurt at this point.

But somewhere he loved this feeling. Derek was always the reliable guy, responsible, managing other people, being the person who would make sure things were done right. He loved leadership positions and teaching but sometimes they exhausted him. He often wondered what it would feel like to forget all of that for a bit.

The first bare hand to bare bottom smack landed. It was hard, Maria was pretty strong. Derek yelped a bit.

"Ow Derek, your ass hurt my hand, guess I need to give you an extra one as punishment," said Maria in the hottest most sultry voice she'd used all night. Derek was incredulous but he was loving seeing this new side of her.

After accepting his remaining spanks, yelping on the last few painful ones, the breathed a sigh of relief as the night was over.

One by one the men got dressed, still in full view of the ladies, and they proceeded out the door, thanking the hosts--an elderly couple who, no doubt, were one of the frontiers of CFNM back in their day.

Derek made his way to where his clothes like, an eager Maria followed after waving goodbye to Rachel.

"Want to walk back to campus together," Derek offered as it was night and the university dorms were a decent walk away.

"Yeah," said Maria instantly, "but also, want to come to my bedroom and we can take care of this," she said as her hand caressed Derek's still rock hard boner. Derek laughed but dodged the question.

Maria continued staring at him intently he carefully pulled up his boxer briefs over his toasted booty and tucked his erection under the waistband of his underwear. Then put on his jeans and adjusted the bulge to a semi comfortable position--or at least as much comfort as he could obtain in this situation.

"So that's how you men hide it," said Maria. "I always wondered how men hide it under their pants."

Derek blushed as he realized that he served as Maria's first practical male anatomy lesson for this 19 year old girl. Maria never stopped smiling the whole night.

As they walked Maria again offered to "take care" of Derek in her bedroom. "I feel a little bad, I can totally tell it's uncomfortable, you indulged me the entire night, I feel like you should get something."

"It's not that I don't want it, but it's just I'm still your TA and it just doesn't feel right. Also I want to get to know you better before we do that."

"There's no rule that grad student TA's and students can't date, lots of people know their TAs on a personal level. You can delegate the grading of my papers to another TA so there's no conflict of interest. But I appreciate you being a gentleman about it."

"Okay, I'll do that, we can go out when the semester ends in four weeks."

"Deal, I'll take you on a date since you entertained me this whole night, it's only fair," she said with the same sultry voice. "And I'll see you same time next week."

As they arrived on campus, Maria proposed one last idea. "I'll give you a blowjob behind park square, it's pitch dark and no one goes there. We'll be safe. I've been giving you handjobs all night." "Please," said said using puppy dog eyes.

After an entire night of trying to control his sexual impulses, Derek caved. His crotch started to really hurt by this point. The two youngsters scurried across the field into a small recess behind the building. It was out of the reach of any street lights and had only one entrance. Maria quickly made sure no one was already there. She reasoned that there's a good chance another horny pair could've had the same idea.

As soon as that was done, the short latina girl pinned Derek to the wall and her feisty nervous little fingers began undoing his belt, his jeans button, his zipper. The back of her hand grazed along his penis sending him another shock of pleasure. He had so many that night that it was getting unbearable. She pulled down his underwear and unhooked his penis from it's waistband, careful to make sure the still hard shaft didn't smack her in the face as she couldn't see a thing in the dark.

Then it began. This was Maria's first time giving a BJ, she was probably ver conscious of that. Derek wasn't though. He was in heaven. Her full puffy lips stretched to envelope his painfully erect dick, a bit of her lipstick rubbed off. She used her tongue and despite her best efforts her teeth did graze a few times. Derek couldn't care less. Every moment was pure bliss. The orgasm made his hips thrust into her face and sent a lot of liquid down Maria's throat.

She was a bit surprised by the orgasm and how his semen tasted. But she swallowed it anyway, it was too late to do anything else. Derek rested against the wall, enjoying the aftershocks of pleasure, thinking about how lucky he was to meet someone like Maria. This moment was every college boy's dream. He hadn't even pulled up his pants.

After a minute in silence Maria dressed her man. Pulling his underwear over his now deflated and relaxed penis, pulling up and buttoning his jeans and securing his belt. "There we go," she patted his crotch and stood up.

"That was the best 3 minutes of my life," Derek said in his stupor. Maria giggled, bid him goodbye as she scuttled off to her dorm "See you next week!"