Descent into Debauchery Pt. 04

Story Info
Nicci fights for lip service. Giving and receiving.
3.3k words
4.63
21.3k
12

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback always welcome and appreciated. As with most of my stories, it is advised to read the previous chapters for context. The basic concept though, is that a couple of very conservative and innocent college students slowly begin giving into temptation when they share an apartment to save money.)

*****

When Nicci awoke a few hours later, they were still butt naked and Tom was spooning her. Last night had been so hot, simply the thought of it made her wet again. Tom was holding her left breast like a teddy bear in his sleep. But what she was more interested in, was the sausage that was pressed against her butt cheeks.

She wanted it inside her more than anything else in the world. It was already hard, and she thought long about repositioning it into a position where it could "accidently" slide in on its own. But she knew that would have been wrong, Tom still clung to his belief in abstinence. She couldn't blame him, up until yesterday, she had too. Nicci marveled at the difference a day makes.

Maybe, she thought, she could just reposition the warm fleshy skewer between her legs. Facing forward though, not inside. That way she wouldn't be violating his morals, but she could feel it against her clit. She was doing it before she had a second longer to think about it.

Nicci felt his member laying flat across her lips and she had to lick her other lips as a quick distraction from the feeling. She reached down and rubbed the mushroom stamp against her clit. Her pelvis instinctively flexed backwards against Tom. This made him stir, but thankfully he went back to sleep

Now she had a problem, she was hot and horny, and she still couldn't take him. Nicci decided to take a shower. Either a cold one to kill her libido, or a hot one that she could masturbate in. When she climbed out of Tom's embrace he moaned in his sleep. She looked back at his beautiful sleeping face and smiled. Then she noticed his erection and saw a tiny globule of precum beading up on the tip.

She quickly justified that she was simply attempting to clean him up so that he didn't make a mess on her bed. This being despite the fact that her comforter was still wet with her juices from the night before. Nicci bent over and delicately licked the drop away.

Tom moaned but did not wake up. But then she had another problem, another drop had seeped out. She couldn't stay here until he woke up, dabbing the drops away with her tongue. She needed to clean out what was ready to fire in the chamber. So she leaned in, wrapped her lips around his mushroom tip, and proceeded to suck and lick anything she could out.

After only a second of this, Tom began to moan and rouse. She was about to be caught giving him a blow job, which was specifically something he had said he didn't want to do yet. Nicci quickly bolted out of the room to the bathroom.

Tom felt immense guilt, but also frustration. He had been dozing when he felt Nicci readjust his erection between her legs. There was a strong part of him that had really wanted her to push it in, despite knowing that was wrong. Then she got up and started kissing and tonguing his tip. It was all he could do not to slide it deeper into her mouth.

But because of his stupid lack of control, he moaned which scared her off. He felt so guilty about the whole affair. He felt like his erection was leading her into temptation, but he had also hoped it worked. He climbed out of bed determined to apologize to her.

He stepped out of the bedroom and heard the shower turn on. The door was wide open so he figured it would be OK to go in. As soon as he peeked around the corner though, she was already butt naked climbing behind the clear curtain.

Tom quickly backed around the corner meaning to preserve her modesty. Then he realized how stupid the action was. He had already seen her naked, and she had seen him, they had even masturbated together. But he couldn't get over the feeling of stealing her innocence.

He also couldn't step away from the doorway. He desperately wanted to see her again, in all her glory. His sex drive won out in the end and he caustiously peeked around the corner. Tom eyed her from head to toe. She was gorgeous.

He didn't notice his hand going to his shaft, but he did see her hand going to her pussy. Tom wondered if she was really going to masturbate in the shower. He felt stupid for asking himself that question. She had masturbated in front of him twice last night. With the way she had been acting, he probably could have walked right in and joined her. But he stayed where he was.

Tom watched as she pulled a nipple with one hand and drew circles around her clit with the other. Nicci leaned back against the tile wall for support, her eyes closed in a frown of concentration. He could hear her moans over the crashing of the water.

As she climaxed, so did he, all over the wall in the hallway. It took him a moment to realize what he had done. Tom quickly ran to the laundry room to grab a towel to mop up his mess. Nicci caught him right as he was finishing up. She made him stand up and face her. Tom knew for sure he was in trouble.

There was a long silent pause before she opened her mouth to speak. "If you want to cum, at least come inside so that I can get a show as well."

Tom was stunned by her statement. Then she kissed him and he forgot about everything but the kiss and their arousal. Nicci led him back to her bedroom. Their kiss lasting the entire way.

Tom didn't realize that they had moved until Nicci pushed him back onto the bed. She was getting ready to straddle him when he said, "No!"

Nicci sighed and grunted in exasperation. "Fine, at least give me this though." Tom felt so guilty for denying her that he allowed her to grip his shaft and begin to jerk him off. She leaned in and they made out as she gave him a hand job.

Very quickly, Tom came on her hand and bed. But then he felt ashamed for another reason. She had just gotten him off, but she hadn't experienced a release. He felt like he was depriving her in that instance. And, truth be told, he really wanted to feel her vagina again.

Tom rolled over so that he was above her now. He continued kissing her lips, cheeks, and neck, as he began fingering her to another orgasm. They continued like this back and forth until they had to get ready for class.

They threw her cum covered bed spread into the washer and climbed into the shower together. To save time. At least that is what they told themselves. In actuality, they took three times the normal shower length because they kept making each other cum. The only real reason they got out was that they were starting to get sore, and the water had gone cold.

Every day for the next three weeks they engaged in these types of activities. Nicci was always interested in more, but Tom couldn't justify going any further than making out, hand jobs, and fingering. This didn't stop her from trying to convince him otherwise though. One night she even considered sneaking into his bed and blowing him in his sleep.

She decided against this as she didn't want their first time to be nonconsensual, let alone unconscious. So she kept trying to lure him through seduction. Nicci would be jerking him off as they made out. She would start kissing his mouth, but then gradually make her way down his body. Every time her kisses got closer before he turned her back.

First it was his neck before he guided her back up. Then it was his chest. She nearly lost him there though. She decided to try a role reversal and suck on his nipples. Apparently, he liked that too much and he came instantly. At first he told her to never do that again. He felt like it might be crossing some kind of line. Tom couldn't put any logic to it, he just knew it felt dirtier than everything else they were doing.

About a week after that incident she got him to cave on that boundary. She was an inch away from sticking her tongue in his belly button before he turned her mouth back. Tom's mind was so cloudy from the thought of how close her mouth had been to his member that he didn't notice her take his nipple into her mouth until he was cumming again. The passions her touch aroused in him drowned out his old fashioned values. But she was still sure he would be horrified if she licked up his cum, and let him clean it off himself, however much she longed for that tangy taste again.

The next day Nicci finally reached the belly button, and her chin even briefly bumped his tip. But Tom would never let her take it into her mouth. This seemed to frustrate him as much as it did her, but he would never cave.

Nicci wasn't just trying to give more though. She was attempting to receive more as well. In their naked make out sessions, where she was on top, She would slowly slide up his body until he was kissing her chest. She kept attempting to guide her nipple into his mouth, but he would always turn away at the last second. On at least five occasions her rock hard nipples ended up in his ear.

When that strategy failed to work, she decided another tactic. She wasn't going to even try to get oral from him just yet, maybe she could get him to grab her butt. Nicci had gone after his on many occasions, but he always diverted her hands.

Her idea was simple, during a nude make out session his hands were roaming along the smooth tanned curve of her back. His hands always roamed all the way from her hair to just an inch shy of the soft tissue. One of these times she shifted up very quickly. His hands grazed her cheeks and she nearly came from the brush.

The moment was ruined when Tom pulled his hands back and rolled away from her. "No, I told you no butt stuff." Nicci had to stifle a laugh as she was pretty sure "Butt Stuff" meant something completely different to a large majority of the population.

"Why? What is wrong with touching each others butts. I touch your penis, you grab my tits, and you even stick your finger inside my pussy. Why is the butt so different?"

Tom was stunned. Not only had she never raised her voice to him before, but neither of them had ever used words like "Tits" and "Pussy." It turned him on, but it also startled him. "It's... it's gross."

Nicci knew what he meant, but she was going to use the statement to her advantage. "You think my butt is gross?" She jumped off the bed and turned so that it was facing her. "I thought it was one of my nicest features. But apparently all those squats and hip thrusts did nothing."

Tom got lost in the sight of her amazing rear. The slopes, curves, and even tan color belonged on a Playboy model. He had not meant that her butt was in anyway ugly. He felt horrible for the misunderstanding. "No, your butt is nice."

"Nice? Just nice?"

"No, no, no, no. I meant it is amazing. It is the hottest butt I've ever seen."

Nicci was torn between appreciating the compliment and finding the humor in the fact that her butt was the only one he had ever seen. But she kept the angry facade up. "Then what? What is so horrible about my butt."

Tom got very awkward and cautious with his words. "You know, that's where stuff is."

"What stuff?"

Tom whispered the word, too ashamed of how childish it sounded. "Poop."

Nicci yet again had to restrain a laugh at his awkwardness. "Do you think I don't wash it? Are you saying that you think my butt is covered in crap?"

Tom tried to respond, but Nicci wasn't done. She had to keep him on the defensive. She had to make her offense look real. "I'll have you know, I clean my butt very thoroughly. And it's not like I'm asking you to stick your finger inside the hole."

Nicci brought her hand around her backside and went to point at it. She inadvertently shoved a finger in the place she had just referenced. The feeling was amazing, she felt endorphins rushing through her body that she had never experienced before. She quickly pulled it out though. The fact that she apparently liked things in her butt scared her. As much as she was attempting to push Tom, that was even a bridge too far for her. She thought that was too freaky of an activity for her to ever try.

"You know what? Until you can act like an adult, we aren't doing anything else." Nicci stormed out of the room. She was lying of course. She would bend over her bed and let him plow her like a cheap whore if he would do it. But she had to make her fury convincing.

Nicci sat on the couch and crossed her arms and legs. She looked down and away from Tom as he chased after her. He sat right next to her and begged for her forgiveness. He pawed at her arm trying to be blessed with the gentle grace of her hand again. He wasn't afraid of never getting another hand job. He was terrified that he would lose Nicci. She was his best friend, and he loved her. He would do anything for her.

"Please, I'll do anything to make it up to you." And Tom meant it. He would have given her his virginity if she had asked for it in that moment. And if Nicci knew that, she would have asked for it. But she thought that might have been past his breaking point.

Nicci looked at him and held up four fingers. "Four things."

"Anything."

She stood and angled her butt at his face. "Grab it."

Tom did without hesitation. Mechanically at first, like he was attempting to grab two bowls before they fell and hit the ground. But then as his fingers mushed into the supple flesh, he realized that he actually loved the feel. He groped and fondled them more freely with every passing second. The activity was getting Tom hard again and Nicci wet.

"Two, kiss it." The command startled him.

"What?"

"You said anything. So, kiss my butt."

The word-play was not lost on either of them and they both smiled. Tom wanted to believe that he found the idea repulsive. But the truth was, the bathroom activity, and what was currently in front of him might as well have been in different universes at that point.

Tom leaned in and gave it a little peck, and then another, and a third. He was so turned on by the activity that he hadn't noticed Nicci bending over until she spoke again.

"Three." She spread her pussy lips which were now very visible and close to Tom's face. He knew what she wanted, and for the first time ever, he had no reservations.

He stuck out his tongue and tasted the lips with just the tip. He found the taste surprisingly good. He meant to take a slow and gradual lead into cuniligus as it was new territory to him. But as soon as he smelled her extravagant scent, he couldn't hold back anymore. Tom buried his nose and tongue into her. He kissed her pussy lips just the same as he kissed her mouth.

Nicci was instantly moaning and growling in pleasure. This felt better than she had ever imagined. She grabbed her breasts and attempted to stay standing. That was a failure. Her legs gave out on her and she would have hit the ground if Tom hadn't caught her and flopped her onto the couch.

He dove between her legs like a starving man. His hands gripped for leverage on her cheeks as he buried his nose and tongue as deep into her as possible. Nicci's voice cracked as she cried out from the orgasm that was ripping its way through her body. Her hands grabbed the back of Tom's head to shove him as deep as possible

When she finally came down from her orgasmic high, the rough hands that had been pulling Tom's face into her, were now gentle ones that lovingly combed through his hair. Tom lapped up the juices that were now covering her privates.

Once Nicci caught her breath, she gently touched her mouth and said, "Four."

Tom knew what she wanted, and he was finally ready to give it to her. He was already at full mast and dripping precum as he stood and move around above her head. He rested a knee on the couch beside her head, and gently slid the tip into her mouth. The mushroom pressed against her tongue and Nicci could taste the salty flavor she had been teased by three weeks earlier.

With his balls above at her eye level, she began sucking tenderly on his tip. Nicci reached up and grabbed his butt to pull him deeper into her mouth. She wanted every inch of her glorious prize. Tom obliged the unspoken request by laying down on her in a 69 position. Since his mouth was in the perfect location, he decided to pay a little more recompense for his actions.

Tom's hips began to gently thrust in and out of her mouth. In return, Nicci's pelvis flexed up and down, grinding her pussy into his mouth. The humping motions got faster and and their cries of pleasure got louder. Nicci knew seconds before Tom was going to cum because she saw his balls tighten up.

Afraid he would attempt to be a gentleman and pull out. She pulled him down hard by his butt so that his entire shaft sunk into her. That was all the encouragement he needed. A tremor shook Tom's body as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Nicci gulped and swallowed as fast as she could. The wet constriction and sucking Tom felt around him made him shoot several more loads than he normally would have.

A few minutes later Nicci came again. Tom had gone limp by this point, but Nicci had continued to suckle him tenderly. She had to expend great mental effort not to grind her teeth as was her normal activity during such intense orgasms.

Tom repositioned himself to lay next to her on the couch, his head using her left breast as a pillow. Nicci ran her hand through his hair as his fingers caressed her belly. The moment was too beautiful for words, so they just enjoyed each other's warmth and the sound of their breathing.

To be continued.

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers