All Comments on 'Descent into Debauchery Pt. 10'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DominicNicoleDominicNicoleabout 4 years ago

For what it is worth I greatly enjoyed this. I usually only frequent Group Sex stories so I hadn't seen your other ones until now. Would love to here how Jen did with the boys.

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. Out of all the possible side stories I could have gone off on a tangent with in this chapter, that is actually the one I thought the least about. I was thinking about doing a spin off to tell the story of Jen and Nicci's night with all her toys. Or Tom and Mary Ann's sex wrestling. To be completely honest, Jen leaving with all the men was just a throw away joke that I thought up at the last minute. I thought it also really served the purpose of keeping Jenny from going home though. Multiple men is not the type of story I write. I write a good portion for my own pleasure. So, I'll frequently have multiple women, but never multiple men. That just breaks immersion for me, as a guy at least. If there is one guy, then I am that guy. Thanks for the feedback.

ZerotenZerotenover 3 years ago
A wonderful story, hope there’s more to come... Eventually

Actually I enjoyed the series. The story was well done and there was a constant sense of buildup. It just felt like a natural progression of events and honestly I would love to see what happens with these five going forward. Like what happens between Jen, Jenny and Tom. Does Nicci’s inexperience eventually cause her to get pregnant and does The aggression Tom showed one of the previous chapters eventually caused him to force Nikki anally or start taking a more assertive stance with some of the other women? So many fun possibilities. Either way thank you this was a great read.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Zeroten.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, I always feel a story needs a good progression. I think that's one of the reasons why I like first time stories. There is so much room to escalate. If I get inspired to write more on this story I would not be opposed to someone getting pregnant. Two of my weirder fetishes are pregnant bellies and lactation. Some of the other ideas that I have had were them going home for Christmas and having to sneak around behind their parents' backs to have sex. Or, Nicci finds out that Tom's mom isn't as innocent as she puts on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES