Descent into Debauchery Pt. 09

Story Info
Quick show in the mall parking lot.
1.8k words
4.15
11.3k
6
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback always welcome and appreciated. As with most of my stories, it is advised to read the previous chapters for context.)

*****

Tom and Nicci became silent shortly after they laughed at the manager and security guard for being publically humiliated. Those two had taken advantage of them and they were happy to get their vengeance. But then they both began to think about what just happened as they drove away.

Nicci had been blackmailed into having sex. She should feel violated, and livid. But the truth was that she enjoyed it. The guy had been huge. Not just penis size, but build wise. Nicci felt weightless and out of control as he picked her up and moved her around like she was a doll. She was honestly getting a little wet just remembering the powerless feeling.

Tom, on the other hand, had been so enraged by the thought that Nicci was being taken advantage of in the other room, that he took it out on the manager. The woman and her security guard had apparently fine tuned this scheme over many iterations. They would catch innocent young lovers getting a little too fresh in their store, and then blackmail them into pleasuring them.

The thought of the security guard violating his love angered him so much that he took it out on the manager. He made her choke on his cum, slammed into her pussy with more violence than he thought possible, and then forced her to take it up the butt. She refused anal at first, but she ended up enjoying all of it. That infuriated Tom, but also turned him on even more.

He didn't want to admit to liking the rough play, but he was getting hard just thinking about it. Then he started picturing all the other people they had probably taken advantage of this way. He was meaning to be indignant about their actions, but the images turned more pornographic in his head. Tom felt his shorts getting tight.

He looked over and saw Nicci looking out the window pensively. He suddenly felt very sorry that she had been forced into that. They had to talk this out. Tom quickly pulled into a large parking lot and parked on the outskirts. He shoved the car into park and turned to look at her.

Nicci was looking worried now. She wasn't sure what was going on. Tom took her hand and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry that you were taken advantage of like that. I will make it my mission in life to protect you from situations like that from this point on."

Nicci looked away in thought for a second. "Tom, you don't have to apologize."

"But, it's my job to protect you."

Nicci smiled, a lot of women might find his old fashioned chivalry off putting, but she loved it. She didn't mind playing the damsel in distress sometimes, despite the fact that she had been leading the charge this entire time of their sexploration. Nicci realized that she had been playing the stereotypical horny teenage boy part the entire time. Constantly pressuring the innocent modest girl to give it up.

"No... I mean..." Nicci was scared to admit this to him. "I actually kind of enjoyed it."

This confused Tom. "But he forced you to have sex with him."

"Well, yes and no. He blackmailed me by threatening to call my dad. But as soon as I saw how big he was, I had to have it." Nicci proceeded to explain what happened in her room. She talked about how much she enjoyed being manhandled and picked up like a doll. She bragged about how full he felt inside her.

Tom looked away a little ashamed. Nicci read this as him feeling ashamed and inadequate in comparison to Bruno. She took his face in her hands. "Tom, just because I enjoyed that doesn't mean that he was better than you."

Tom grinned meekly and said, "No, that's not it. I was taking my frustration out on the manager. I was really rough with her, and I liked it."

"Just like Bruno was rough with me. You know, we don't have to find other people to play rough sometimes." Nicci said with a devilish grin on her face. She was walking her fingers over towards Tom's lap. "You could show me how aggressive you were with her." Nicci unzipped his shorts and his erection popped out. Tom was in such a rush to get them out of there that he hadn't bothered to put on his underwear.

"I couldn't do that to you. You are my delicate flower."

Nicci rolled her eyes. "Well, your delicate little flower was just pollinated from both ends by a bee with a stinger the size of Texas. So, I think I'll be fine." Nicci was done playing damsel in distress, she wanted to see how aggressive Tom would get, especially out in public like this.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." Tom cradled her cheek in his palm.

Nicci nuzzled into his hand, and in the sweetest kindest voice said, "At one point, his tip was so far down my throat, I briefly had an Adam's apple. I think I can handle it."

That image brought his erection to full attention. Tom slid his hand to the back of her head. He loved the feeling of combing his fingers through her locks. Tom surprised her when he used that leverage to yank her head down to his crotch.

Before she knew what was happening, her mouth was full of his warm flesh and her nose was being tickled by his pubic hair. She noticed a new flavor on his shaft today. Nicci realised that it must have been the manager's pussy juices. They tasted oddly sweet. Nicci almost wished she got the manager instead.

She didn't have much time to dwell on that though. As Tom was hammering her head up and down on his shaft at breakneck speed. Nicci was surprised by how much she was enjoying this. She felt her pussy leaking down her leg a little. She reached down and slid her hand beneath her shorts so that she could finger her clit.

Tom saw this and said, "No, only I get to pleasure you." He pulled her hand out of her shorts and her head off of him. Then he really surprised her when he opened the door and stepped out of the car. His sopping wet erection flapping in the wind. A line of saliva stretched the distance from her mouth to his tip.

Tom grabbed her forearm and helped pull her out of his door. She couldn't believe what they were doing. They were in the overflow parking lot of the mall. Anyone driving by could easily see them by the streetlights. Nicci was pretty sure there were a few security cameras out here as well.

That was the exact opposite of a deterrent though. She was more turned on than ever. As soon as she was out of the car, Tom closed the door and yanked her shorts down. Nicci had the brief strange feeling of pity for her shorts. They had been treated nearly as rough as she had been today.

The thought didn't last though as Tom raised her leg and impaled her into the car. The sudden rough impact sent her convulsing into her first orgasm. She buried her face into his shoulder and bit him. Tom continued to pound into her more aggressively than she thought was possible for him.

When Nicci's orgasm finally subsided and she opened her eyes again, she saw a couple walking up staring at them. They thought the sight was funny, but she could also see the lust and longing in their eyes. They probably wanted their partner to do the same thing. But they just watched.

Tom saw a few more people approach from the other direction. They seemed to be equally enjoying what they saw. A few even cheered. Tom decided to put on a little bit of a show. He pulled out and spun Nicci so that she was straddled over the hood of the car. The he re-entered her doggy style.

Nicci was already moaning loudly and on her way to her next orgasm. Seeing the people watching them drove her wild. Tom slid his hands up from her hips lifted her shirt up off of her. Everyone seemed to enjoy Nicci's tits as much as Tom did. Several people were taking pictures and videos with their phones. When Tom reached around and grabbed her breasts, Nicci released her next orgasm with a loud scream.

Tom sucked on her ear lobe as he groped her tits. His hands inevitably found their way to her nipples, which he pulled and twisted, sending Nicci into a very quick third orgasm. By this point, their legs were drenched in Nicci's cum.

It had taken a while with how much he had already cum that day, but Tom was finally getting close. He pulled out, spun Nicci around and forced her into a squat in front of him. He shoved his member into her mouth and grabbed the back of her head. He used her mouth as aggressively as he had used her pussy.

Suddenly, they noticed an attractive brunette with long flat hair squatting down next to Nicci. She was recording everything on her phone from only a foot away. Nicci and Tom had the same idea.

Tom spoke to the newcomer. "Just so you know, there is a splash zone for this show."

The woman looked confused. "What do you mean?"

At that moment, Tom pulled out of Nicci's mouth and Nicci pointed him directly at the woman's face. Tom exploded right at that moment. His cum covered her phone, face, hair, and shirt.

The woman was stunned, her jaw dropped, and she couldn't seem to move. When Tom was done, Nicci leaned over and pressed the button to use the front facing camera on the woman's phone. It was now recording Nicci kissing the woman and licking the cum off her face. She was too stunned to stop her if she wanted to.

Tom decided to get in on the action and streaked his tip across the side of her face. He left a line of cum in its wake. The woman turned and took his deflating shaft into her mouth. She sucked it like a straw, trying to draw out the last few ounces of his sweet nectar.

Tom and Nicci eventually became aware of the crowd cheering and clapping at their display. The show of appreciation felt great. It also turned them on again. They probably would have kept going, maybe even a threesome with this girl, but they heard distant police sirens and knew they needed to get out of there.

Tom looked at her and said, "You're going to need somewhere to clean up too. Wanna take a ride?" They quickly jumped in their car and took off. Nicci didn't even bother getting dressed. They were all smiling from ear to ear and knew they needed to do that again.

To be continued.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers