Descent into Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I said it. "Penny," I uttered. I could not believe her name came out of my mouth. Even as I submitted to my uncontrollable lust, I knew it was a mistake. Fortunately, she didn't respond. She was grunting hard, her eyes still in the back of her head. A few more hard thrusts and I felt myself hit the point of no return. I went silent for a few seconds, and then pulled out of her just in time.

I grabbed my cock, and immediately sprayed my thick cum all over her. I continued to stroke myself until I was completely drained and the last spasm had ceased. When I looked down, her belly and tits were covered with my cum. Some had even sprayed onto her hair. She looked up at me smiling still panted as she recovered her breath.

"Let me get you a towel," I said, and I went to the bathroom. I returned and cleaned her off. After I was finished and had dropped the towel on the floor at the side of the bed, Penny grabbed me and pulled me back on top of her. She gave me a long passionate kiss and then stroked my hair.

"That was so hot, baby," she said. "I always love it when you fucked me hard." She kissed me again, and then just looked up with me beaming in the afterglow of our sex. "And you said my name." I said nothing in response, but rolled over onto my back. Penny cuddled up against me, rested her head on my chest and wrapped one arm around me.

With my lust satiated, rational though crept back into my brain. What the hell did I just do? It had finally gotten to the point where Penny stopped contacting me, and then I had sex with her again. And it was all because I kept thinking about Lisa at the gym today. Penny nestled in, and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Story continues in Part Two

12