All Comments on 'Descent to Stairwell'

by PKong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm Sorry

But a couple of things wrong here, she is not shy, not smart, not in love, not a good wife, but it's your story. Didn't turn me on because of the set up, but I'm sure it will someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Guess sooner or later the hubby will be a Daddy. How about the photographer, doesn't he get a piece of the action. I actually think that Mary is enjoying all the attention and action. Well written story which found to be very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
How's it go???...

....Oh yeah, "If you have nothing nice to say, than say nothing!".......................

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
a well used storyline

But the author does make the story interesting.

Fast paced and erotic makes the story easy to read.

Thanks

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Yes, women are all stupid sluts

You depict a woman as so easily manipulated and stupid it is insulting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 7 years ago
NOT LW

Yeah, she's married, but this sequence causes NO appreciable change in her marital relationship (yet! Yeah, there IS one night of hotter sex for Hubby.) The encounters were coerced ... Asshole took advantage of her relatively sheltered life! The encounters MAY soon start affecting her marriage, for better or worse ... or just different ... but it didn't happen by the end of this piece!

NEVER play the other person's game. As Marlon Brando (as Sky Masterson, a Big City gambler) explained in Damon Runyon's 'Guys & Dolls' - "My Daddy taught me to never play another man's game. He said, 'Son, if a man bets you he can make the Jack of Clubs jump out of a deck of cards and spit cider in your ear, DON'T BET HIM, or you'll end up with an ear full of cider!' OK?"

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Why

Why is the whore always described as shy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous