Desert Rose - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her feet were in some simple but expensive looking sandals and her toes were painted a simple light pink that matched her French manicured fingernails. She looked to be in her early-twenties and I thought to myself it would be nice to that age again and able to flirt with the young ladies without them thinking me an old man with a perverted mind. Now mind that 45 is not really that old, but when the beard and hair have gone greyer than the old Scottish reddish-brown, you get to feeling your age when you look in the mirror in the morning, even if you've managed to stay in rather good shape.

Although I did not have a real toolkit on the bike, so far the Harley had not really started demanding road kit attention, I asked her if she was having car problems and if I could help.

She lowered the mobile and gave me a good five second look before shrugging. "I'm not sure, I can't get it to start."

"So, tell me what it's doing and I might be able to help. I'm Thomas, Thomas MacLeod." Offering my hand to her.

She looked at me a few seconds longer then gently took my hand in hers. "Rose. Thank you, Thomas. The motor will turn but it won't start. I've tried ringing my husband but he's out of town and is not picking up his mobile."

"Well Rose, do you mind if I give it a go, see if we can't get some idea of the problem?" I asked.

"No, the fob is in the centre console pan. You may as well try." She responded.

I opened the drivers door and got in, I noticed a faint smell of what I guessed was her perfume. Although I did not recognize the brand, it reminded me of very expensive one I had once purchased for a girlfriend for her birthday. I pressed the starter button and looked at the dash to see if anything looked out of sorts. The fuel gage was full but the low fuel light and check engine lamp were both flashing. After several seconds I let the starter rest. Giving the car a moment to recover, I made a metal note to ask her the last time she and gotten petrol and pushed the engine start button again to crank the motor.

As I cranked the motor for a few more seconds, Rose stepped over to the open door and leaned over to see what I was doing. I glanced towards her and was pleased to have a nice view as her top fell forwards a bit. Fortunately, my dark Ray-Bans hid my eyes as I thought she may not have cared for me paying more attention to her lovely tits and the nice little gap between her legs than her car as we spoke. I tried the starter again, the car continued to crank the motor over. "When did you last get petrol?"

Rose looked at me and sighed. "About thirty minutes ago, I was low and the station I usually stop at had a truck blocking the pumps so I went to a different one just up the road from here. Come to think of it, the car was running poorly when I pulled in to the parking lot."

I looked at her and said "Well I think you are going to need a tow and a solicitor. I'm guessing that you got some really bad fuel and your car is going to need to have the fuel system drained and cleaned."

Rose looked at me in astonishment. "Do you really think it's that bad?"

"Well, it's not really a major problem, but it's likely going to take quite a few hours for a shop to fix it. Do you have a regular mechanic or have triple A to handle the tow company?" I replied, taking a moment to look at her hips and legs as she stood up. I noticed that nice little gap at her crotch again as she stood with her feet together. Her flat tummy and narrow hips gave her an almost girlish figure, but a girl with a fantastic pair of tits, a very pleasant arse, and the face of an angel. She had a body that just about screamed 'I'm built for fantastic sex', but an attitude that said just as loudly 'I am NOT cheap or easy'.

She stepped away from the open door and came around to the other side of the car, opened the passenger door then slid her lithe body into the leather seat before shutting the door again. Looking at her phone she said "I bought a maintenance scheme we got the car, I just need to find the dealers number."

After a moment she put the phone to her ear and was talking to a representative. After the usual round-a-bout with reception, a service scheduler and a brief Muzak pause, she was finally connected to a service manager.

"I understand, but I really want to get this sorted quickly." She said after a brief conversation describing the problem. "Really? That long? What about a loaner car?" She said to the phone. "I see. Well I'll be here. I want it taken to my local dealer, here in Ridgecrest of course. Not your Bakersfield location." After giving the address of the store and the car description and numbers plate she ended the call. "Bugger. Bloody hells." She said.

I looked at her, surprised at the language.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"They have a tow service but he's on another call and it's going to be at least an hour before he gets back. They also can't give me a loaner car to get back home until they get this in the shop and decide if it's going to be more than a day to fix. I'll need to call an Uber to get home. Ug."

"Well, I don't have any place to be and can stay until the tow gets here if you would like." I said, hoping she would take the offer and glancing at her hips and legs again.

Rose gave me a look for a few seconds "Well if you don't mind. I don't really like being stranded by myself. At least it's a nice cool day to sit in the car." She said as she placed a hand on my arm.

As we talked about the weather and other small things she started running her fingers over my arm and glancing at me. I turned a bit in the seat and gently placed a hand on her leg just above her knee and slowly started running my fingers over the top and inside of the leg. Rose leaned the seat back a bit and sighed softly as my fingers caressed her leg. Her hand moved down my arm and she guided my hand closer to her hip. I leaned over towards her as she traced a finger down my arm while my other hand moved over the inside of her thigh. Rose spread her legs slightly as my hand moved along her inner thigh. Her hand slid off my arm and she started squeezing my leg just inches from my crotch as I leaned close to her and softly snogged her shoulder. The response Rose made was surprising, and pleasantly inviting. "MMmm." She purred.

I watched her pretty face as she smiled and shifted a bit towards me inviting me to snog more of her skin. Her hand moving across my lap and her fingers finding my now quite hard cock pressed against my right leg, trapped within the confines of my pants. I took the cue and as my lips moved along her shoulder to her neck, I slid my hand up her leg, fingers tracing up across her crotch and up her tummy to caress the base of a tit through the fabric of her halter.

Rose shifted her hand and found a better grip of my cock. She gently gripped my dick through my pants and turned to face me, she leaned in and our lips met as she squeezed my dick through my pants. The snog lasted for some time as my fingers played with her nipples through the top and I reached around her with my other arm to pull her closer. Her lips parted and our tongues met as she leaned closer to me while her snog became even more intense.

She broke the snog after a bit and looked right into my eyes. "It's been a long while since I've been snogged like that. I might need to have car trouble more often." She looked startled for a moment and looked around to see if anyone was near. "I guess it's a good thing I parked in the end of the isle by the bushes." Rose whispered.

I took a quick look around and realized the unless the large truck on the other side of the Harley left or someone walked right up to the car, there was little chance we would be noticed. The high hedges in front of the parking row and dark tinting on the rear windows made for great privacy as no one would see anything walking past the SUV in the bright sunlight unless they stuck their head right to the windows. "I think it's very private" I said, as I softly pinched her nipple and watched her face as she shivered slightly.

Her hand squeezed my dick again as she leaned in to me for another snog. I took the moment to slip her halter straps off her shoulders then pulled the top down and off her breasts. Her nipples were the proverbial pencil erasers. Lovely points that were pink and hard, standing a good 10mm tall. I traced my finger around her nipples and then pinched the closest one softly. Her mouth opened and she slipped her tongue deep into my mouth as she moaned. I released her nipple and slipped my hand down her tummy to her jeans, tracing my fingers across the front of her pelvis. Rose put her hand on mine and pushed my hand into the top of her jeans. The snug pants did not allow me to reach far into them, but she quickly opened the button and unzipped herself as I slid my hand into her panties.

Rose lifted her hips and pushed her pants down a few inches then grabbed my arm and pushed my hand deep so I could reach her slit. She was wet, her pussy juice started to flow from her slit to moment I slipped a finger between her lips. I did not feel any hair and her lips were puffy but without any flaps that I could feel, I had never cared for women that had those big loose folds of flapping skin around their pussy, much preferring just a pair of nice puffy lips that were right for snogging and fucking.

As I slipped a finger across her clit and into her love tunnel, pressing against the sensitive front of her channel. Rose lit up like a Christmas tree and had a rapid and powerful orgasm. Her slit gripped my finger tightly and I felt her cunny mussels working to milk my finger.

"OHhhh my god I'm cumming!! Don't stop, please don't stop!" she cried into my ear as I worked my finger along the inside, front and top of her cunny.

I continued running my fingers around, in and out of her wet pussy and alternated pressing them against the firm nub of her clit as she squirmed in the seat, her body reacting to my touch. I enjoyed the feel of her cunny gripping my finger as I working on continuing her climax. Her wetness increased as I toyed with her pussy and the juices flowed and coated my hand.

Her searching hand had finally freed my cock from its imprisonment in my jeans. As her fingers found my now free dick she took me firmly and was pumping me hard and fast as an orgasm hit her again. Her hand froze as she came again, her entire body going ridged for a few moments before she relaxed and continued stroking my dick. "YEEssss...ooohhh godsss...I'm cumming!! Mmmhhmm" she cried into my ear as she came again while I continued to finger her, slipping a second finger back into her pussy, pressing both deep into her.

The tightness of her pussy was amazing, and the thought of inserting a third finger into her was quickly abandoned. I started wondering how my cock was going to fit into this tight lady if I ever had the chance to have her properly, but the wetness of her was going to be an advantage. I knew that this woman was going to be a fantastic lay if I had the chance to get her into bed.

After her third climax, I slipped my fingers from her cunny and traced them around her left nipple wetting it with her pussy juice, she reached down and took my hand to her mouth as she started sucking her juices off my finger.

I leaned down and took her tit in my mouth, wanting to know her taste. She was clean, fresh, and did not have even a hint of the dark fish musk that some of my lovers had had, but I did not care for. I knew I wanted to have my mouth, among other things, buried in her pussy and was starting to think about how I could get her some place that would allow me to enjoy her properly, and preferably for quite some time. My thought went to her comment that her husband was out of town. I could not help but wonder, was he gone for a while? Rose certainly seemed to be in need of attentions that were typically limited in availability for a married lady.

Rose pulled my finger from her lips and then shifted and leaned over. She looked up into my eyes as her lips met my rock-hard cock. I'm not hung like a horse, but my 7-inch cock is very thick, I've been told by several lovers that my dick is like a pint can and I'm almost too wide for them, except for one lonely lady I met while on travel. She really could not take more than my cock-head in her cunny without a lot of teasing and some really slick lube. She was so tight that most of the time she I had to fuck her doggy style, and carefully at that, as she screamed into the pillows, or towels if she was bent over the bathroom vanity at the time. We spent several wonderful and active nights together in a hotel while she attended a banking conference, several time zones from her home and husband. I heard from her several weeks later in the form of a post card with a litter of hares on it that simply said "Thank you."

Rose ran her lips over my cock and then started to give me a fantastic blow-job. As she sucked me I ran my fingers along her wet slit, pushing back in to her pussy and fingered her for a while. Rose shifted a little to get a better angle for her mouth on my dick. Her hips rolled and that let me run my had over her firm arse. She shifted a bit more, giving me the room to move my hand deeper in to the back of her pants. I slipped a single pussy juice slicked finger across her clit as my thumb slipped against her arse. Her eyes opened wide and she stared up at me as I rubbed my thumb against the rim of her arse while two of my fingers slipped back in to her cunt.

Watching Rose with almost all of my dick stuffed in her mouth was one of the most exotic things I have ever seen, her full lips wrapped around my shaft were glistening with her saliva and I could feel her tongue as it stroked my cock. Pulling my thumb back from her arse I ran it back into her tight wet cunny and then switched back and forth several times until her sphincter was dripping with her pussy juice. I pressed my thumb against her sphincter harder as she went down on my dick and pulled it back as she came up.

After four or five times of doing this, I pressed firmly against her now very slick sphincter as she took my dick deep in her mouth and my thumb slipped into her arse passage to the second knuckle. Her eyes went wide and she gagged a bit as my dick filled her mouth. Rose rallied and she redoubled her efforts on my cock as I thumb fucked her arse-hole while other fingers worked her cunt, pulling my fingers out and then pushing back into her to match her mouth on my cock. She soon had my entire cock stuffed in her mouth as I ran the entire length of my thumb in and out of her tight arse-hole. Rose looked up into my eyes again as she took my dick to the root and I felt her arse-hole start to throb as I shifted my hand a bit then began to finger her arse-hole rapidly with my thumb and play her cunt with my index and pointer fingers.

I continued finger fucking both her holes as she sucked my cock like a staving woman, begging to be feed my sperm. Her moans increased as I continued to jam my thumb and fingers into her, stuffing them both as far as I could into her tight wet passages.

Although it was not the best position for me to get my digits into her most private places, I knew she was enjoying my attentions as much as I was hers. I pulled my thumb from her arse and shoved it into her pussy, wetting it further with her cunny juice and then shoved it firmly back into her arse jamming it deep and fast into her back passage.

This must have been the magic for her as she suddenly started to cum with a force that I had not felt with any other lover. Her pussy stared to flow again and she had a massive discharge of cunny cream that splashed all over my hand, dripping from her legs and flowing down on to the seat. I felt her cunny clamp down on my fingers and her arse gripped my thumb so hard it felt like it might rip off my hand. Her mouth continued working on my cock as she took long strokes up and down my shaft, her tongue caressing the head of my shaft as she rose to the end of each stroke.

Her fingers found my balls and fondled them gently as she came and that was enough to set me off. "I'm going to cum, baby" I warned her, knowing that some of my lovers just hated having me cum in their mouth. Rose looked up at me and stayed clamped on my dick as I stared to blow a massive wad into her mouth, a bit seeping from her lips as she sucked and swallowed my seed.

I had not had a lover in several weeks. The last one left me when I refused to let her move in with her cat. Although she was a fun fuck with a really nice rack, there was way too much 'red-head crazy' mixed in. Her sucking my cock as I drove was one thing, but when the girl slid on to my lap and stuffed my dick in her twat in the local movie theatre, in the third row, I decided that getting arrested for public indecency was definitely something in our future if she stuck around. I don't have many standards, but I don't do cats and I don't do crazy. Well, I don't do crazy for long at least.

As we started to relax following our mutual orgasms, Rose slowly licked and snogged my dick as she cleaned up the last of my sperm from my softening cock. I pulled my fingers from her arse-hole and cunny as she sat up and leaned in to snog me. I tasted my seed on her lips as we snogged and our tongues played. She then took my hand and started to lick and suck her own juices off each of my fingers that had so recently been in her cunny and arse.

"How about you take me back to my home." Rose asked as she started to adjust her clothing...

Part 2 -- Rose Garden

I quickly decided this day was getting better and better.

Rose strapped on the spare helmet and quickly hopped on the back of the Harley, patting the seat where my arse was about to be she looked at me and smiled. "Come, I want to see what a Harley feels like between my legs."

Shaking my head as I smiled back a her, "It's a good rumble, but it's just a tease unless you have something to fill the gap at the end of the trip." I said.

"That may be, but you are going to have to show me." She replied.

As I got on the bike she wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me the address to her house. I knew the road, it was out on the edge of the next town. A wealthy gated enclave community in the foothills of the national forest, multi-million pound homes that sat on hectares of land, armed security patrols, and serious security systems around them for privacy.

She gave me a squeeze and said "Well, let's get going and just see what that vaunted rumble is all about."

I took a little time riding out to the property just enjoying the feel of this lovely lady holding on to me and teasing my cock every now and as she slid her hands along my crotch. When the road and traffic let me, I would reach back and run my hand over her leg returning the caress. After getting past the armed guard at the gate for the community, she directed me up an unmarked side road about a mile to a driveway gate that lead to a very nice home, that is better described as a compound. The property looked to be well out of my price range and likely that of the price range of my companies' owner. The house was a four and a half-story mansion with a two-story five-car garage on one side and a detached caravan barn that looked like it could fit three tractor trailers. Not one of those Mc Mansions you see the nouveau riche slap together, my engineering brain told me this place was custom built with old school methods and a lot of new tech worked in.

Stopping the bike in front of the marble front steps I slid off and helped her off the back. She looked at me and rubbed her hand between her legs. "Well, you are right. That's a nice tease but it just is not enough to fill the gap." With that she leaned in to me and stuck her tongue into my mouth as her hand ran over the front of my jeans. I snogged her back and grabbed her arse with both hands pulling her tight against me.