All Comments on 'Deserving Punishment'

by SnofireRose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
beezle248beezle248over 18 years ago
boooo

the flow of this story is really, really bad. try using Master or Sir to make it work better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad but

try to get someone who has English as a primary language to edit your work.

You always have to punish you bad little girl.

You really like the phrase have to punish. 2d your bad little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
worked for me....

....forget what the others have said here... sure works for me! Now I just need someone who sees how badly I need to be punished and hear those words over and over again...

manwhosejsutflirtmanwhosejsutflirtabout 18 years ago
hot

i think your story was great... maybe ideas ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sympathy for the submissive

i can certaintly sympathise; i mean my HOH would never f**k me up the ass BUT that's just his personal preference and far be it for me to judge a man's punishment choice even if the woman enjoyed it, not much of a punishment but there you go, afterall I enjoy my punishments not the pain just the joy of my husband taking me in hand and correcting me because i do want to be the best wife, I can be for him; anyway I have once judged a man's discipline at a dinner party my husband's friend told his wife (my friend) to go to the corner after sge mase a rather disrespectful comment suffise to say i was standing right next to her but not before a sound spanking done right there with two other couples watching my husband redden my buttocks which like my friend's was on display in that corner for the other wives and husbands to examine,I later asked the women who didn't recieve punishmments how they keep in line and they told me punishment makes perfect... wives and i sould know i havnt gotten out of line at a public dinner since and nor has my friend who's cornertime was caused when she was disrespectful to my husband not hers so i think my husband just wanted to make it up to his friend as a kind of apology a red swelty apology and it worked come to think of it maybe calling my husband MASTER could help with those non.public disrespectful forums he may think me more submissive if i add "sorry master" i'll try it i bet he'll be shocked where not bdsm just DD but as a man i'll bet he liked it after all we started dating when i was in highschool (he just out of college) so he likes the school girl thing and every schoolgirl and for that matter EVERY GIRL NEEDS A MASTER TO SERVE, PLEASURE AND OBEY!!! my vows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous