California Roll

Story Info
A young Japanese woman enjoys the attentions of strangers.
2.7k words
4.16
13.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers

[usual disclaimer: all characters portrayed are over the age of 18]

Michiko sighed as she stared into the mirror. A smart bob of short, black hair framed her face, her own almond eyes staring back at her. She felt like something alien to herself after all these years away from home. Stepping back, she did one last little spin before smoothing out her dress, ready to face the days. It was simple yellow sundress that buttoned up the front, though she had left a couple undone to show off more of her pale skin, taking care to rub plenty of sunscreen over everything she left exposed as to avoid sun damage. She had a big straw hat, yellow ankle socks, and a pair of big white tennis shoes she liked to wear on long walks.

While she usually preferred to forego underwear entirely on these excursions, she had a new lace-y white thong on today. They had been a gift from a secret admirer. He was an older man, usually dressed in a suit, who she always saw on her walks through the park. At first it had just been coincidence that they both usually went there around the same time, but then she started to see him there more and more frequently and on a more regular basis. This, in turn, had led her to blocking out a specific window of time to be at the park. This coordination had all be unspoken, but she had a feeling her admirer liked that.

What he liked even more was Michiko's exhibitionist tendencies.

Michiko had always been shy as a child, but there was something about being across the ocean and living in America that brought out a different side of her. Maybe it was the relentless objectification by her American classmates or some innate aspect of her own repressed sexuality emerging from all the attention. Either way, Michiko had developed a bad habit of showing off. She finally had to stop drinking because she would strip naked at house parties and was pissing off just as many people as she pleased. Camming had been a way to monetize her fetish for showing off a bit, but to really get off she needed to be out in the real world, surprising civilians with her obscene public displays in unsuspected places. It was always a happy surprise when she found someone brave enough to make the job and take her whenever they were. It as at the point where she couldn't even come without being outside or at least in a public space, so she was feeling particularly needy and horny as she prepare to see her admirer that afternoon.

She didn't know her admirer's name, but he was an older, distinguished gentleman. Dark skinned, even more so in comparison to Michiko's own complexion. Michiko was so pale her skin almost glowed, forcing her to apply layers sunscreen over any exposed skin whenever she went on during the day. She picked a particularly thick, greasy lotion because she loved the way it tingled on body even hours after applying it. Her outfits became more and more daring as she became fixated on covering more of her in that feeling.

The sun felt hot on her skin as she danced down the steps of her apartment building and down the street to the public park. She still wished she could have gone without underwear, but the anticipation was making her gush so hard that she knew these new panties would be soaked by the time her admirer ripped them off and stuffed them in her mouth to gag. At least, that's what she was hoping for. It might not be today, but Michiko knew from experience that it didn't matter who it was: if someone already wanted to fuck you, they could be pushed into doing it eventually, and they would do it anywhere you wanted.

By the time she got to the benches they usually sat at--plenty of tree cover, in a part of the park usually empty at this time of day--Michiko smiled brightly to see her admirer sitting there. He looked so smart, sweat on his dark skin as his smart pale suit strained against the muscles he clearly had under all that business attire. She wondered sometimes what his job was or even his name, but knowing any of that would ruin it. She needed the mystery. She needed the excitement of having a true stranger inside her again.

Taking her seat on the bench across from the man, Michiko smiled at him, making sure to catch his eye before spreading her knees to show me that she was wearing the panties he had left for her. That it had been a silent exchange--use a plain, unwrapped garment left on his bench one afternoon--had been incredibly sexy. She had rubbed herself to climax while breathing in their smell at that very spot. A jogging woman had caught her in the act, but after an initial shock, she just kept running. As if she understood what drove Michiko. She wondered that woman had the same need, the same cravings, as Michiko did.

Michiko emerged from her memory as the man sat down next to her. Her heart started to race as she soaked in the presence of his large body next to hers. The heaviness of his presence altered the gravity around them, drawing her small, fragile body to the crushing attraction of his. Seized by the rush of the moment, Michiko's little hand shot out, grabbing at the man, but he slapped it away. She recoiled. Had she offended somehow? Misread the situation? As the man's hand came down on her knee, traveling up under her skirt and to her thigh, she realized she had, but not in the way she thought. She let herself go limp, complete open as this man she did not know began to explore his body with hands, the same way he had let her explore with his eyes all these weeks.

Half expecting him to slap her again, Michiko lifted a hand to undo a button. When he continued to molest her, she quickly undid a couple more. It had already been clear from her pointed nipples that she wasn't wearing a bra, but now the flesh of her tits was almost totally exposed. She had always been flat-chested and rarely wore a bra anyway, but finally exposing herself to her admirer just absolutely thrilled her.


Spurned on by her flagrant tease, the man's finger moved to her pussy and the panties he had bought her, now soaked through. The saturated lace felt so sexy as he probed a bit harder. Michiko whimpered in delight, trying to stay quiet for as long as she could under the man's continued teasing. Part of her hoped that someone else was there with them, just out of view--either a man or a woman, it didn't matter--but touching themselves as they watched Michiko get molested by this older man. She wanted someone to look at her so badly.

Taking the plunge, the man pushed the thin fabric protecting Michiko's pussy from his touch aside, and began to tease her pussy unimpeded. Her sex was so slippery that it was difficult for him to not just slip one of his massive sausage finger inside her right then. Instead he held back, continuing to tease the young woman. He marveled at how small she was, how fragile she felt in his grasp as she squirmed at his touch.

It was getting to me too much. She wanted to move to kiss him but she was frozen in place as he continued to work her throbbing clit and wet, needy pussy. Part of her wanted to feel his full, handsome lips, but another part wanted to feel the hot sting of his palm smacking her again. The thought of a big, pink handprint across her face as she crawled home, broken and filled with cum, got her so horny she wanted to scream and let everyone in that park know she was getting played with out in the open at that very moment.

The last shreds of her composure abandoned her as she finally felt the first waves of orgasm hit here. She fell into the man's embrace, clutching at his chest as she thrashed and moaned like a common slut, like the piece of meat she so desperately wanted him to treat her as. She realized was about to get what she wanted as--while she struggled to catch her breathe--he had begun to pull her panties off her, sliding the soaked, barely-there thong down her thin, sweaty legs. He struggled to pull them over her chunky white sneakers, but a single pull and they were off. They both knew that the panties were stretched and ruined after, but Michiko had no time to think about the thrill of walking home with her snatch and bottom exposed under her thin little dress before the man violently shoved those same panties into her mouth.

The taste of the fabric and her own fluids choking her mouth almost made her cum right then, but she held as she struggled to swim back up from the pleasure that left her in a mindless sea, she was barely where of the man standing up and pulling her along with him. Forcefully turning her around and pushing at her upper back so her face was back against the hot metal of the bench while her ass was pushed out and exposed. Michiko instinctively spread her legs wider, ready for what he was about to do to her, for anything he was about to do.

"Fuck me," she moaned, dead-eyed, her words barely audible through the lace panties gagging her mouth, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I'm your hole. Fuck your hole."

The anonymous man shook his dead. What a sorry little slut. Giving her one last smack to her exposed pussy, he finally unbuttoned his slacks and pulled out his cock. It wasn't porn star long, but it was thick, a fleshy battering ram up against Michiko's red-pink ass and pussy. He entertained the thought of taking her asshole right there in the public park--it had been days since he had relished sounds of a woman crying out while being assfucked without lube--but he was tired from the exertion of the beating he'd given her, and she just looked so wet and inviting.

Michiko for her part was panting like a bitch in heat. She tried to push her ass back and onto the man's cock, but the restraints limited her movement too much.

Lining up his head with her slit, the man sank his entire length into her with a single thrust. She grunt in ecstasy. It felt so good. She had craved so desperately to be used like this and now it was coming true and it was perfect. The man took his belt and looped around Michiko's neck, getting a good handle to really start riding her hard, while leaving his other hand free for whatever else he needed to do while he fucked this whore uninterrupted. Mostly his free hand wandered and groped at her exposed body, marveling at how tight and pale it was, almost no body fat, girlish and thin to the point that a more caring individual might be concerned that she wasn't getting enough to eat. To him, of course, she was a perfect. Little white sluts should be a bit malnourished.

Michiko moaned in pleasure at the vicious public fucking she was receiving from this near stranger, even as she felt herself get lightheaded from lack of air flow, only to get a smack in the head as she got too loud. She moaned again, this time in pain, and not another smack for the trouble. After that, she knew the score, whimpering like a whipped bitch-dog as she took her fucking. She wanted so badly to scream, to be seen being mistreated and humiliated out in a public place, fucked like a stupid animal.

Her body strained against the multiple beatings it was taking simultaneously. The man thought she might break. He wanted her to break. Leave her a jumble of limbs and fluids, half-alive among the dead autumn leaves for some lucky bastard to find and use next. The man was no cuck, but the thought of this used slut being handed off like sloppy seconds to another man while she wasn't even awake got him so hard he almost came right there. In truth, this was the best sex the man had had in months. He was glad he had taken the time to stalk her, figure out her schedule, and adjust his own. His fantasies for Michiko had grown like kudzu in those months. He wanted to take her home, use her like a sex doll, make his frigid old wife listen as he fucked another young woman in every room of their house. She would whine and beg and complain about how he only ever took her ass, but then she would heel like a bitch too...

Michiko awoke from her daydream as she felt the belt tighten on her throat again.

The man didn't want to push his luck too far and actually hurt her, so with a few more thrusts, he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass and the backs of her thighs. He marveled at the sheer volume of his own semen as he reached around Michiko's body to pull the thong from her mouth and quickly clean her up. Admiring the mush of semen and saliva saturating the lace, the yank the belt around her neck and shoved the cum-stained underwear back in her mouth. Her shaking ass felt so fucking good against his cock as the taste of fresh cum had her cumming again immediately. The man marveled that such a debased, slutty young woman could exist and be available for his use. He almost wanted to say something, make sure she knew she was his, to come back her and get used again, but that would taken away the magic. It was wrong for them to have said anything to each other at all already, but that was past. The expression on her face was enough. As long as he was willing to be back at this bench at this time of day, she was available to him.

Michiko struggled to come down from the high of her public misuse as the man collected himself and left without a word. She left the panties in her mouth and enjoyed the taste for as long as she could. She wished he had gone ahead and cum inside her, but she also knew that saying anything would ruin it for both them. She would just have to try again another day. As she say sprawled on that bench, basking in the violent sex she had just thoroughly enjoyed, the jogger from the other hand ran past again. Making eye contact, the woman stopped in her tracks before making her way to where Michiko sat.

She was beautiful, much taller than Michiko, her big breasts and large thighs barely contained in the tight black sports bra and shorts that clung to her body like a second skin. She was dark like the man, a big bush of hair pulled back and out of her face, big beautiful curls that Michiko longed to grab at and be denied. She looked at this woman as if daring her to make the next move.

Pulling the panties from the her mouth, the other woman asked, "Do you...do you need help? Did he..."

Michiko smiled at her and replied, "No, thank you. My friend just had to leave and get back to work. I'm sorry to have interrupted your run again."

The woman could see much of Michiko's body, the buttons of her sundress still mostly undone, and her well-used pussy swollen and exposed. As Michiko felt the woman's grip tighten at her shoulder, she let out a little giggle, absolutely ecstatic.

She had made a new friend already and hadn't had to move an inch.

DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers