Desi Summers Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother is trapped, enduring more humiliation.
2.6k words
3.62
31.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you friends for your encouragement. I know it's been a while but here is the next part of my story. I request you to give more comments both constructive and destructive, make it a debate if you want! So that it helps me to grow more as an author. Special thanks to dirtymindedminx for helping me again with the edit of this chapter. Let's continue with the story.

***

I went to buy food for my mom, Raju, and his friend.

I bought four meals, then returned to the empty school where my mom had been fucked by my classmates out in the open in front of me. There was cum and sweat on the floor.

I entered the classroom where Raju and Mohit were watching the video of Mom getting pounded by them. Mom was on the floor naked, but she had stopped weeping. When they saw me, they ordered me to place the food on the table and strip. I did as they said.

Raju, Mohit, Mom, and I were completely naked in the classroom. They asked Mom to get up. They opened the parcel and were surprised to see four meals.

"We ordered you to buy three and you bought four," Mohit said.

"But, Mohit, sir, I was very hungry," I answered.

Raju stood. "So, you are hungry? Your bitch mom will pay for this, you square cunt."

I looked to mom's face, she was looking into my eyes with sadness.

They told Mom to lie on the desk. They put the rice from two of the meals on her boobs. They poured the curry over the rice and started eating.

It was so hot to watch two boys of my age sucking food from my mom's boobs.

After they were full, they ordered me to open the third meal. As I opened it, they took the rice and stuffed it in Mom's ass and pussy.

She just grunted as they did this to her.

They ordered me to eat from her ass and pussy. It was so humiliating. As I started eating from her ass they began to laugh and record the incident.

As I was eating from her ass, she farted with a bad smell. I was ordered to continue eating.

I finished eating and sucking from her ass, and it was cleaned.

Then I was ordered to eat from her pussy. As I was eating, her pussy started dripping. Upon seeing this, Raju said, "Look the whore is enjoying her son licking her pussy."

Then Mohit said, "Bitch order your cunt son to eat your pussy. Call him foul words. Order him, bitch."

Mom obeyed him.

"You tiny-penised cuck, lick my pussy," she said as I ate the food from her. "Ahm. Yes. Yes...lick it, you bitch. Make your whore, slut mom cum. Ahhhh. Yesss. Yessss!"

This made me stunned and so humiliated hearing this from the women who gave me birth.

As I licked deep into her pussy to eat the last bit of rice, she screamed:

"Fuuuuck, I'm going to squirt!"

She squirted a thick stream of pussy juice. I was drenched with her cum, or maybe it was piss. Raju and Mohit laughed seeing this, and they also got hard.

Mom was lying exhausted from the hard squirt I had caused.

Raju said, "Let's take this to the next level."

My mom was so tired that she begged them to not fuck her.

I also begged them. They looked at me and said, "Ooo, now you are energized from eating rice and squirt curry. So we will fuck you!"

Raju gave my mom a spare mobile and ordered her to record us with one hand, and lick her pussy juice fingering herself with another. He then adjusted his own mobile to record my mom and me getting fucked.

He kicked my balls and I fell to my knees. Raju put his erect penis into my mouth, and I started sucking him. Mohit placed his penis in my hands, and I stroked him.

I was in a very disgusting situation. I was on my knees with one penis in my mouth and another in my hand, while my mom was lying on the desk dripping cum. While my mom was recording us fingering and licking her own piss and juices.

Mohit lay on the floor, and I was ordered to sit on his penis while Raju mouth-fucked me. Raju asked my mom to get closer and her started mauling my moms boobs. My mother started screaming but she could not stop fingering herself.

I was being double penetrated. I was jumping on Mohit's big dick and Raju was throat fucking me. My anus started hurting and tears rolled from my eyes. Raju then pulled my mom by her hair and brought near my face ordering her to spit on my face. My mom was in tears all these time not just because of the humiliation but the pain I was going through. So she tried to comfort me by blowing on my face and kissing my cheeks.. And her eyes told "Everything will be alright" Seeing this Raju slapped her and pulled her hair hard. She now came forward, looked me in the eyes for sometime with tears. Then she licked the tear drops from my face and spit on my face. Raju now kept twisting her nipples hard and ahe would apit on me. I could see her face change from loving , to helpless, to anger, to disgust.

Seeing this, Raju got his dick throbbing and was about to cum. He took out his penis and came on my face.

It was a big load, and my face was filled with cum.

Raju removed his penis, instructing my mom to keep licking his cum from my face and spit back again. He sat on a bench and started swiping his phone.

Mohit was fucking me very hard and pinching my nipples while doing so. My nipples became red with the abuse. Mohit fucked me for one hour. My ass stretched very much.

He held my waist and came very hard into my ass. I could feel the flowing of his seed in my ass and intestines. I also came without even touching my penis. I realized that I have become a complete sissy slut, and Mom had become a complete slave. Mohit removed his penis and asked my mom to clean it with her mouth. And I was lying on the floor with cum and spit on my face, and more cum oozing out if my boy pussy like a complete slut.

Mom ate the remains like a bitch from the floor and we both rested.

It was 6:30 pm in the evening and it became dark.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching us. I became afraid and looked at Mom. She was also very afraid, and we stared at the door.

It was a big, filthy, black man. His face was not clear. As he came close I realized who he was.

He was the school cleaner Deepak. He saw us both and grinned.

"Raju, you managed to make both these two your slaves," Deepak said. "It's nice you messaged me."

Now I knew who Raju was chatting with after he finished mouth fucking me, and I also realized this all was planned earlier."

"Yes, bro," Raju said with a proud smile. "I managed to make them slaves."

"But...:" Deepak looked at us and smiled. "How?"

Raju showed him the video which he used to blackmail us. I saw Deepak's penis sticking up in his dhoti.

Mohit spoke up, "Deepak, bro, we can fuck all we want. We have two fucking slaves."

Mom suddenly said, "No, I will not fuck this black, dirty man."

"Shut up, you bitch," Deepak barked and slapped her.

Raju added to the insult. "You are our bitch! so, shut the fuck up!"

Mohit looked at his watch, and said, "It's 7:00. Let's go out at 8:00. And we will fuck our slaves someplace else."

"But how can I go out?" Mom wailed. "I have no dress. Someone will see me. You two have torn my dress."

Bitches don't need a dress,' Raju responded harshly. "You will go out nude. That would be really amazing."

Mom's face became white and she started sweating.

We went towards the scooter. Mom was completely nude, and sweat covered her body. We four were dressed.

She got onto the scooty, and as I sat on the back. Raju kicked me and I fell down.

"You go and ride my bike," Raju ordered.

I sat on his bike and Mom drove her scooty with Raju on the back. Deepak took his Activa scooter.

As we entered the main road, no stores were open and no people were there, the streets were deserted. Because it was a village area, everyone goes to their home at 6:00 and the roads are closed. We lived in a more active area which is more like a city, but my school was in the next village.

I was driving out front with Mohit on the back, and Mom drove behind me. I could see her in my rear-view mirror. I couldn't stop looking at her. The small orange street lights glittered on her sweat-coated body. It was so hot to see my MILF mother, with huge big boobs, perfect body, and curves looking like a bombshell, driving her scooty nude through the street in public with a good chance of getting caught.

Raju started molesting Mom by fondling her boobs from behind. Mohit sat in the opposite direction in our bike and he started shooting video of the hot scene of the nude mom.

Deepak guided us to a shortcut and after driving for a long hour, I turned back and saw that mom was sweating like hell, and I noticed Raju was fingering her.

I was afraid that Mom would lose balance and fall down. But she didn't, she was an expert driver. As we took a left turn, we saw two drunkards there, and they saw mom. Mom got tense.

"Look, a hot whore," one of the drunks yelled out.

"What's the rate?" the other one called out loudly, treating my mom like she was a prostitute.

Mohit whispered in my ear and told me to shout out loud.

I gulped and shouted, "That's my mom, and she is a bitch!"

"Well great, you mother pimp!" one of the drunks shouted back and they laughed.

I felt ashamed.

Then Deepak took a right turn and we were on a National Highway which led to Pondicherry.

There were fast-moving cars, and Mom became too afraid to continue. She stopped the scooty, but Raju threatened her and she started going again.

We moved along the National Highway. The fast-moving cars didn't mind us.

I was afraid of the police, but the others were not. We drove for 30 more minutes, and we reached a place where both the sides of the road were forested. We soon came to a place that had a steep ledge and a pond there.

One could not see the pond easily.

We stopped there.

"Why are we stopping here? Are you out of petrol?" my mom asked.

"No, my bitch," Raju replied menacingly. "We are going to fuck you in this open area."

Mom got scared, but she had no option.

Mohit gave me the camera and told me to shoot, but before doing it he told me to strip. Mom was standing naked on the roadside. Deepak got out of his Activa scooter and started French kissing Mom. His one hand was fingering her also.

It was so hot. Raju went near her and began licking her left boob and Mohit her right.

The three gave her small bites here and there while she moaned.

This continued for five minutes. Deepak ordered Mom to kneel. And I knew what was going to happen. Deepak removed his underwear and I was stunned seeing his semi-erect, 8-inch cock.

He entered Mom's mouth and started mouth fucking her. He got hold of her thick, black hair and throat fucked her. Tears rolled from her eyes. Raju started kissing and biting her pussy. Mohit slapped her boobs. She was in great pain. Her eyes widened. Deepak took out his tool from her mouth and I saw his fully erect cock. It had grown to 13 inches and was shining with Mom's saliva.

Mom was told to stand up and Deepak placed her on his Activa. She lay there with her body facing upwards. Deepak inserted his big monster into Mom's pussy and her eyes popped. Her legs, ass, and part of her body were in mid-air. Mohit entered her mouth. Mom was being fucked from both ways.

Double penetrated. Her huge melons were juggling up and down in a rhythmic manner.

They fucked her for 40 minutes. Mohit came hard in her mouth and it came out through her nose and mouth. She coughed.

Deepak continued to fuck her. His stamina was amazing. After 20 minutes, he took his cock out. He made Mom stand. He placed her on all fours in doggy position. I knew what he was going to do. Invade her ass. He entered with some difficulty, but Mom was experienced from the anal fucking she'd received from the bullies. Raju inserted his cock in her mouth. While Deepak gave a hard stroke into her ass, her mouth went deep onto Raju's penis. This was very very humiliating and hot. They fucked for one hour.

And mom had come four times before they were finished with her.

"Let's triple penetrate her," Raju suggested. "Let all her holes be used at the same time.'

She had no expression on her face. She totally accepted her fate. She sat on Raju's cock. Mohit entered her ass, and Deepak in her mouth. She was looking like a milf porn-star. She was sweating and fucking like a crazy low-class whore.

I started to wonder. A great, truly beloved wife and mommy a day back, and now a complete bitch, slutty slave.

I was feeling very, very hard watching Mom being fucked in her three holes in public by the side of the road with a great chance of getting caught.

They fucked for one hour and Mom had five more orgasms. The three of them came in my mom's ass, mouth, and pussy.

They again fucked her for two more hours. Her whole body had been filled with cum. They even gave me a chance to cum on her twice, but without touching her. We went down the ledge and Deepak again fucked mom for 20 minutes more, and came in her pussy.

She lay exhausted on the shore of the pond with cum on her face, beautiful black hair, pussy, ass, big boobs, thighs, and legs. She was bathed in cum.

Her mouth, ass, and pussy overflowed with cum.

She had come more than seven times. She drifted off to sleep. We all were tired and we slept near the bank of the pond. We all had dressed before going to sleep, except Mom because she had nothing to wear. We slept until 2:00 in the morning.

The sound of a horn of a big lorry passing swiftly by on the above highway woke me up. I woke everybody else, waking Mom last. Her boobs had swollen and were looking a little bigger; her ass, too. She had dried cum all over her body. She was looking like a hot, white, sexy angel.

Mohit looked at his watch and said, "Shit, it's 7:00."

"What?" Mom whimpered. "How can we go out in the light? I'm wearing nothing."

I was very very afraid and didn't know what to do. We all were frightened of people seeing us, and we were thinking of a way to escape.

My mom said to me with tear-filled eyes, "What can we do?"