Designed by Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh."

He kissed me on the lips and said, "You're amazing. You're so responsive. You have the most beautiful nipples. I can't get enough of them." He returned to suckling the other nipple. I was already wet and turned on. I came again.

"Jack. What are you doing to me?"

"I'm just loving you. You are delicious."

I turned my face toward his and sighed. He kissed me on the tip of my nose. I stroked the hair on his chest. He thanked me with a kiss that ended up being deep and passionate. Jack stopped us.

"I really don't want to rush this. I'm sorry if I over-stepped. Your nipples are beautiful and perfect. The perfect color, the perfect shape and size.....Wait, I'm getting turned on again. I really don't want you to think that I had an ulterior motive to come in her. I wanted to hold you and read with you in comfort."

"Stop. I enjoyed myself. Don't ruin it with apologies."

He pulled me tight up against his chest. The hair on his chest tickled my nipples.

"You did that on purpose."

"I knew you would be sexy and sensual."

I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. He pulled a blanket over me and held me. When I opened my eyes, Jack was reading from his tablet.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. I never sleep this much."

"Don't apologize. You've been stressed about flying and you had a couple orgasms. I'd have fallen asleep too." He kissed me on my forehead. "Relax. I think your client is crushing on you. You're golden."

"I think I should get some work done, all the same."

I propped myself up on some pillows and continued reading my reports on the different locations. I left my shirt off and covered myself with the blanket. Jack wiggled his foot under my ankle.

"Do you want something to drink? I'm getting up for something."

"Ginger-ale if they have it. Here, put your shirt on," I said as I threw it at him.

He did as I asked and returned with a ginger-ale and a coke.

"The crews on private jets are very discrete. It's a cushy assignment. So, they wouldn't dare risk their position."

He took his shirt back off and got under the blanket with me. He pulled me on top of him. I straddled him and leaned forward so my nipple was just over his lips.

"Mmm." He suckled me and nibbled on my nipple. "God help me. You are mine. And these," he said as he grabbed and framed my tits, "are mine too." He suckled one nipple while he pulled on the other.

"Jack, God yes. They are yours. As long as you keep doing that to me."

"You like it, huh?"

"God yes, Jack. What is that?"

He fondled my breasts as he answered. "I'm suckling you. Just like a babe does to its mother."

I scooted down so I could kiss him. "My baby. Are you hungry?"

"Mmm. I'm starving for your tits, Iris."

I could feel his hard cock under my abdomen. I undulated against it.

"Iris. Please, I want to give you time. I'm trying not to rush you."

I kissed him deeply. And dry humped his erection. And then I shifted down to it and unzipped his jeans.

"No, Iris. I really don't want to rush this. I want you to feel comfortable."

I stopped and put my hands on the sides of his head. "I hope you know I'm not going to wait forever." I joked.

He rolled me over and spanked me lightly on my behind.

"If you want me to behave, we should probably put our clothes back on and go back to the cabin."

"Wait." He grabbed me for a kiss. I felt his warm chest against mine. It made me want to be bad. I rested my forehead against his chest.

"I'm having a moment of fear and insecurity. Are you seeing anyone else?"

He looked at me trying to assess whether I was serious. "Iris, no. I'm not seeing anyone else. With work I have to go to great efforts to make time for one person, let alone two. I'm not playing with you. I want to get to know you and see where this goes."

"Are you?"

"No. My life is similar to yours, on a smaller scale though. I don't suffer fools and I haven't been out on a date in over two months. I don't do casual well, and I don't find many men I want to be involved with."

"Thank you for asking me. I'd rather communicate about any doubts or concerns, than have them effect the way we are with each other. With your looks and intelligence, I sort of assumed you wouldn't have feelings of insecurity."

"I'm human. I know people don't approach things the same way or for the same reasons. Hearts are fragile things and easily broken.

"Please don't break my heart," he said in a sincere tone.

I looked at him to see if he was serious.

"I'm human too." To change the subject, he said, "Are you sure you want to get dressed? I love seeing you this way." He bent down to take a nipple into his mouth and suckle it.

"When you do that, it really turns me on. And I don't know what to do with those feelings."

"Earlier, you let your reaction come, so to speak."

"But I also have the desire to please you."

"Believe me you have. I know I have rushed you into this a little and I just don't want you to have any regrets. And I also want you to know that this is separate from our work together. You will not in any way suffer from whatever happens between us. If you dump me, I'll still want you on the job."

"I figured the dumping would be the other way around. And I'd have to finish a job with you knowing that you didn't want me the same way I wanted you."

"Well, we've spelled out all the possibilities. I don't see either of those things happening. But if it does, we'll handle it with all the grace and maturity we can. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"I like to seal such contracts with a kiss."

"Oh yeh, I figure you and Ed had an entire make out session when you signed contracts."

He smacked me on the bottom and said, "You minx. I said nothing about not punishing you for smart ass comments."

I gave him the sealing kiss that ended the negotiations and started a relationship between us.

We dressed and had a sandwich for lunch. We sat side by side and went to our laptops to correspond with our respective teams. I was sending texts to my parents and sister. I answered an e-mail from Ed and closed my eyes.

Jack took my hand and kissed it. "Everything alright?"

"Yes. I'm just resting my eyes. How are you doing?"

He whispered in my ear that he was missing my lips and nipples.

"You're incorrigible."

"You and my mother share that opinion."

I laughed. "Is your brother as bad as you?"

"Sometimes, but he's the more serious one. Of course, he is one of my attorneys, so, I pay him to be serious."

"Oh no, the Powell brothers are a team? I'm sure that is a winning combination."

"Wait until you meet him. You'll be happy you chose the second son."

"I don't know. I wasn't actually given a choice. Can I get back with you on that?"

"Someone must like getting spanked."

"Yes, what is it with that?"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. Of course not."

"Do you mind if we spend a few hours in the office? I need to do a few things."

"That's why I'm here."

At the offices, Jack showed me an office I could use while I was there. He closed the door and backed me up against it. He kissed me and roved down my neck. "You are addictive, my dear."

"Well, then I guess it is a good thing that we stopped when we did. If we had taken it further, you would want to sell your company, retire and make sweet, sweet love to me all day long."

"Damn. I already feel that way."

"Okay, off with you. Go get some work done."

I was talking with one of my team leaders when Jack popped his head in the office. "That's right, Jim. Put Erin on it, that is supposed to be her specialty. Okay. Keep me updated. Thanks. Bye."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Sure, if you are."

His car was pulled up to the door and we set off to the east side of Loch Lomond. He turned off the main road and wound into some woods and up to a mansion. It was beautiful. There was a grounds keeper that helped with the luggage.

"Michael, take the lady's luggage to the Thistle Down room." Harold looked surprised and set off with my luggage.

"Let me show you around. The salon, the dining room, the breakfast room..."

"Oh, Jack. The view is lovely."

He was looking at me instead of the view. "Yes, it is. Do you want to walk down to the lake?"

"Can we?"

"Of course, come on."

At the lake, there was a dock with a motor boat tied to it.

"Care to go for a ride?"

"Yes, please. What a majestic view. I can't imagine living here."

"It's beautiful, isn't it? You should see further north in the highlands. In fact, I want to take you there if you'll let me."

"Really? What about work?"

"Iris. You know I padded the time on this trip. I was surprised you didn't call me out on it."

"I thought about it. But I figured as long as I had internet service, I could work wherever."

We docked at Luss and ate dinner in a pub. Jack was solicitous and funny during the meal. When we left the sun was starting to set. We went directly back to Jack's since it would be dark soon.

"That was lovely. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I like seeing everything fresh through your eyes."

"How can you stand to live in New York City, when you have this home here. I would never leave."

"Come on, you. Let's finish the tour. This is my office. And here is the den. Oh, and this is the kitchen. I have a cook named Haddie, who is incidentally married to Michael. This is my room here. And this is your room."

"There connected. Is that why Harold looked surprised when you told him to take my bags here?"

"There are locks on both sides, you have your own bathroom and I have mine. These rooms have the absolute best views over Loch Lomond."

"I'm going to take a shower unless you need me for something else."

"No, I'm going to do the same. Let me know if you don't have everything you need."

"Thanks."

I was refreshed from my shower, but restless. I wasn't going to be able to sleep. I went to the kitchen thinking I might find some ginger-ale and then to the den for a book or magazine to read. There was ginger-ale and lemon slices in the frig. How fortunate.

I wandered into the den that was lined with bookshelves. I slowly wondered through the shelves. I was startled by Jack's voice behind me.

"Can I help you find something to read?"

"Oh, hi. I wasn't able to sleep yet, so I helped myself to a ginger-ale. I hope that's alright."

"Of course. They're in the frig specifically for you. I noticed that what you had on the plane and so I had Haddie stock it in the frig."

"That was very considerate of you."

He came to me and put his arms around me. "I want you to feel at home here....and with me."

"Why me? You obviously could have any woman you wanted."

"That's not the case. And there is something about you. There is an outward toughness that covers a sweet, innocent, charming woman. I can be myself with you."

"Yes, you can. I'm glad you think so. I kissed him sweetly on the lips. He responded with more sweet kisses that turned into slow exploratory kisses that lingered and begged for a response. I responded with my lips and tongue and tested and tasted all of him.

"What do you like to read?"

"Mystery. Romance. Drama."

"You might find something over here in this area." He chose a book and sat down and waited for me.

I found something. When I turned, I saw he was sitting in a wingback chair with his eyes closed. I didn't want to wake him. So, I started to softly walk by him."

"Oh, good. You found something. I've got your ginger-ale. Come, follow me...unless you're hungry and want something to eat."

"No. I'm fine. Thanks."

I followed him down the hall and he opened the door to his room. Come on. I followed him to a balcony outside his room. There were two chairs and a table that had a scotch sitting on it. He pulled me onto his lap.

"I like to come out here to watch the sparkle of the reflection of the moon. In the summer you can just make out the shadows of the mountains surrounding us. It's very serene."

I leaned my head back against his chest and watched the water as well.

"Let's go in. It's getting a little chilly. Iris, will you read in bed with me?"

I turned on the bedside lamp and wiggled in under the covers. He moved a little closer so we would be touching. It was a comforting feeling. After reading a while, I fell asleep.

When I woke, I was still in Jack's bed with the lights off and my book set on the nightstand. Jack was not in bed with me. Looking at the clock, it was 8:00. I went to my room, showered and dressed for a Saturday of who knows what. I put on jeans and a soft jade silk shirt. I put on my jade hoop earrings and ring. I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail with a long gold column hair barrette. The downstairs was quiet and Jack's office door was closed, so I assumed he was working.

I went to the kitchen to find some juice. I took it out on the deck outside the breakfast room. The day was beautiful. The temperature was around seventy and the cerulean blue sky was filled with large dramatic, puffy clouds. Why wouldn't he live here, rather than New York? I went to the bedroom to retrieve my book and bring it back to read in the sun.

After an hour or so, Jack appeared. "Good morning. Don't you look pretty."

"Good morning. I seem to have a habit of falling asleep on you. I hope I wasn't any trouble."

He bent down to kiss me. "Not at all. Feel free to fall asleep on me anytime."

"I almost put on a suit until I realized that it was Saturday. Is this alright? I mean, I don't know what you wanted to do today. Not that you have to do anything with me."

He pulled me up from the chair and kissed me thoroughly. "And who else would I be spending the day with?" He kissed me again.

"What are we doing today?"

"I'd like to take you back to bed, but I don't want to waste this beautiful day being inside. I thought we would let you experience a traditional Scottish breakfast and drive up to the Isle of Skye. Can you pack an overnight bag? It might get late and we may as well stay rather than drive through the highlands in the dark."

"Sure, that sounds like fun!"

"Let's go pack our bags, if you need a duffle or something, I have extras. I thought we'd take my little convertible. So, the large bags won't fit."

I packed a night shirt, and clean shirt and chinos with bra and panties for Sunday. I went to the adjoining door. "Everything should be casual, right?"

"Yes, love. Come here." He lowered me to the bed and kissed my neck. "Hell, why did it have to be sunny today. It's Scotland, for God's sake. One should be able to count on a soggy day."

I laughed and ran my hands up and down his back. He moaned and unbuttoned my shirt. He reached under and unsnapped my bra. He took shirt and bra off of me and grabbed my breasts with both hands. He then fed my nipples to himself. He sucked and suckled. He bit and licked and kissed. I was panting and having a hard time controlling my emotions. I came so soon. He groaned and unzipped my jeans. He pulled them off of me and lowered himself to suck and kiss my nether lips. I was losing it. He dipped his tongue inside of me and I cried out. "Jack, oh God." He continued his foray into pleasure. He licked up to my clit and sucked on it while he slowly inserted a finger inside me. I started to undulate. He suckled my swollen clit and then inserted two fingers inside me. "Oh Jack." I panted. He was stimulating my g-spot unrelentingly. I suddenly lost all control. I felt myself wet. "Oh no. I'm so sorry. I don't know how this happened." I bemoaned.

"I do." He said with my fluids over his lips and chin. "I made you squirt. You didn't pee, love."

"I'm so sorry. Let me get you a towel."

"Not on your life," he said as he licked his lips and smiled at me. He raised up to join me and kiss me on the lips. "You are amazing. So God damned beautiful. I hope you don't mind if we change our plans? I couldn't leave this bed if I wanted to now. And, I don't want to."

"Me either. That was the strongest orgasm I have ever had."

"You've never squirted before?"

"No."

"Well, you did it like a champ. Well done you," he said as he lowered himself to play with my breasts.

"Jack?"

"Yes, my love?"

"You should be naked."

He chuckled. "Alright, miss bossy pants."

I watched him do a strip tease for me. I applauded and whistled. "That's right baby. Take it all off."

He laughed and rejoined me on the bed. "You liked that."

"I loved that. When is your next performance?"

"You have only to ask. Your pleasure is my command."

I sat up and caressed his chest. I massaged his pecs and lowered my lips to his nipples. I suckled as he taught me and listened to his groans. I straddled him and lowed myself to kiss his lips. I licked and kissed. I nibbled and invaded his mouth with my darting tongue. He engaged with my tongue. I sucked on his tongue as though imitating my vagina that would surely grasp at his cock. I reached behind me and felt his hard erection.

Oh my God. He was absolutely huge. I'm sure my face registered a look of fear. "Jack. I don't know..."

"It's okay baby. I will prepare you. It won't hurt, I promise."

"Maybe I should just give you a blow job," I said nervously.

"Baby, don't give up on me. I need you and I know how to prepare you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I just don't know how this could possibly work. You have to be two times thicker and three inches longer than my vibrator."

"Did you bring your vibrator?"

"No, it's not usually something I travel with."

"Scoot up to the pillows. I'll share the plan with you. I will use three fingers on you." He reached into his night stand and pulled out a large dildo and some lube. "Then I will use this on you. It is smaller than me and I have lots of lube. We will take this slowly. We have all the time in the world. And at any point, if you say 'no', then we stop."

"Okay. I am willing to try."

He set the dildo on the bed with the lube. He positioned himself to suckle me as he fingered me again. I was panting and undulating inside of a minute. He pushed me over the edge when he inserted the second finger. He continued to suckle on my breast and put three fingers inside me.

"Oh, Jack. God."

He turned them up to stimulate my g-spot again. I was undulating and keening my pleasure. He pulled his fingers out of me, lubed the dildo and slowly pushed it inside of me.

"Does this feel alright?"

"Yes, but go slow. I feel really full."

"Relax, sweetheart." He suckled my breast more as he slowly inched the dildo in as far as it would go. "Are you still alright?"

"Yes. Can you move it in and out a little?"

"Yes, sweetheart. How's this?"

"Oh, yes. That feels good. More?"

"That's my baby. You were meant to be loved. You're so beautiful. I love how you orgasm."

He was slowly thrusting the dildo in and out. I was starting to buck.

He slowly withdrew the dildo. He lubed himself well and positioned the head of his cock at my entrance. He pushed just the head in and out of me. I was so turned on.

"Jack. That feels so good."

He pushed another inch into me and moved that in and out. I was begging for more. I slid another two inches in. I was starting to panic as I could feel myself stretching.

"Easy love. Just relax. I want you to squeeze my cock with your walls. Did that feel good?"

"Yes." I looked at him doubtfully.

"We can stop anytime you want. Shall I push a little more in?"

"Yes."

He slowly pressed in another two inches. "Baby. How are you doing?" he asked in a strained voice.

"I'm alright. Can you push in and out a little."

"That's my girl. You are so sexy. And you feel so good. Squeeze me again."

"Oh, oh." I was starting to pant and undulate.

Another inch and Jack started to move in and out a little. I was nervous at first, but he kept eye contact with me as if to check to see if I was alright. He continued to thrust and I started to moan.