Designed by Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jack. Oh, God that feels so good. You are amazing."

He thrust with a little more speed and force. I was panting and crying out. Every exhalation was a wanton cry. "More, baby. I need you."

He was sweating, but continued to control his actions. Harder and harder he impaled me with his cock.

"Baby yes, yes." I cried.

He was now thrusting all the way in and out. It was an incredible sensation.

"Squeeze me, baby."

When I squeezed him again, I started to convulse and come. "Jack, oh Jack. You were right. You were right." I was tearing up.

He kept thrusting and I came again.

"Oh my God, Jack. Jack. Oh, Jack. I can't take it. I want you to come too."

So he thrust more forcefully, I came again and he followed me. He lay his cheek against mine as he regained his breath. "Damn, woman. You are my goddess. I want to worship you every day. That was fantastic."

He stayed inside of me for a long time. "Am I crushing you?"

"No, I like having you on top of me. And inside of me."

"That's where I always want to be. Lord, you feel so good."

I squeezed him and he moaned.

"Wench. I dare you to do that again and again."

So I did, repeatedly. I felt him harden again and we were back in play. I felt so full and aroused. I fingered my nipples and he thrust into me again an again. He stopped and said, "Hold one up to me."

I did and he latched on and suckled as though his life depended on it. I cried out and came. This time it was so intense. He kept thrusting. "God I love making love to you." He said as he continued to thrust long and hard into me.

Each thrust was thrilling me. "God, Jack. It feels so good. You're so good. I love it." I squeezed him and I came. He thrust a few more times and came a second time.

"Woman, you are going to be the death of me," he said as he panted above me.

He slowly pulled out of me. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh my God. Did I hurt you? God, no."

"It was so wonderful. You were so wonderful. I've never felt anything like it before."

"Oh...good. You scared me for a moment. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm better than okay. I feel so alive."

"Give me twenty minutes and I will too." He closed his eyes and slept the sleep of the satiated. I was so proud that he had found that pleasure with me. I dozed lightly beside him. I felt him stir, so I opened my eyes.

"Good Lord, woman. That was so intense. You are never leaving my side, ever. I can't believe I fell asleep. That has never happened, ever." He raised himself up to look at me. "You are an incredible lover." He kissed me. "Are you alright? Really?"

"I'm wonderful, really."

He looked at the clock. "I think I can still get the cook at the local pub to cook us breakfast. Are you game?"

"Sure."

We dressed, I fixed my hair and we took his convertible down to the pub. It was a little dark in the pub. When the waitress came to take our orders, Jack asked her to "Ask Molly if she wouldn't cook us two traditional Scottish breakfasts please. Tell her I'll make it worth her while."

The cook came out. "Jack Powell, if it isn't himself. What are you doing, disrupting my kitchen."

"Molly, God you're looking good. I was telling Iris, here, that you are my best girl in Scotland. Iris, is my best girl wherever we are. Help us out. Help me teach this American what a Scottish breakfast is all about. There might just be a Macallan 25 waiting on your doorstep when you get home."

"Oh, God. Don't leave it there! The neighborhood kids would have a grand old time with it. Okay, two Scottish breakfasts coming up. Iris, it's a pleasure to meet you. Jack is a good lad. Be sweet to each other."

"Your best girl in Scotland, heh?"

"Molly is an incredibly strong woman. She loves fiercely. When her husband died in a car accident 5 years ago, I first thought she was going to throw in the towel and off herself. But she hung in there. I can't come to Scotland without seeing her and checking up on her."

"Was I sweet to you this morning?"

"God, you were magnificent. Sweeter than sweet. It was a rare experience for me too. I thank you."

"No thanks necessary. Now, where can we find this Macallan 25?"

"In my cellar. But we can gather some food and put it all in a basket with some spending money for her. I just really admire how she survived a broken heart."

"You're a romantic. I didn't know that about you."

"Don't ruin my image, okay?"

"Okay. Your secret is safe with me."

The food arrived quickly and I had to pick my jaw up off of the table.

"Jack, I can't eat all of this."

"Well, just sample from everything. We have eggs, sausage, grilled tomato, baked beans, toast, black pudding, potatoes, bacon, haggis and mushrooms."

"What is black pudding?'

"It's a blood pudding. Lots of iron in it."

I looked at him and started to eat. It was delicious. I took a small bite of the black pudding and decided it was not for me. Everything else was delicious including the haggis. I left about half the food. I was full and couldn't eat another bite. Jack left a huge tip on the table. We went back to his house as we were both feeling sluggish.

"How about we read on the back deck?" I said.

"Sure. Let me get my book."

I lay on a lounge with my book. Jack came out, pulled the other lounge up against mine and lay down. He kissed me on the cheek and told me to scoot toward him. We lay touching as we read our books. When he put his book down he fondled my breasts. "God, these are so delicious. Can I have another taste?"

"Here?"

"No one can see. Yes."

I took my blouse and bra off and lay back down. He suckled the breast closest to him and held the other one. He was making me moan. "Jack, you're either going to have to stop or take me back to bed."

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yes. Is it too much for you?"

"Hell no. Let's go."

I stood up and he picked me up in his arms.

"Jack, put me down. You're going to hurt yourself."

He put me down, but then chased me down the hallway.

I undressed the rest of the way and waited for him on the bed. He quickly undressed and joined me. "Do you think we need to build up to it again?"

I said I didn't know.

"I know, let's put you on top. You can control it. If it starts to hurt just stop."

"I can't believe you're already hard."

"Darling, there is rarely a time when I'm with you that I'm not."

"Stop. That's not true."

"It is." He pulled me on top of him and started kissing me. We played with each other's lips and tongue. I was finally ready to try. I sat up on my knees and positioned myself over his cock.

"Wait. Use the lube on me."

"Oh, alright." I slicked him up with the lube and positioned myself above his hard cock. I felt his head at my entrance and lowered myself slightly. And then some more.

"Here, baby. Lean forward so you are pushing back onto rather than lowering onto it."

That was actually much easier. I pushed back further. I started to pant. It felt so good. I pushed back further.

"Okay, baby. Hold still." He moved in and out just a little bit. It was feeling really good.

"More, baby. I want more of your cock."

He pushed in further and thrust in and out a little bit more. When he finally pushed all the way in, I was moaning and crying and he was breathing hard. He latched onto my nipple and sent me over the edge. I started rocking forward and back on his cock, first slowly and then faster and harder. He sat up so I could feel him inside of me from that angle.

"Jack. You feel so good inside me. I want to feel this way all the time." I took my hands and cupped my breasts. Then I played with my nipples.

"Iris."

He rolled me over and slowly started thrusting into me. "Is this alright?"

"Yes, it's amazing. You feel so good."

He finally unleashed the beast and started thrusting into me hard. I screamed in pleasure.

"Yes, yes."

He was thrusting into me, all the way in and out. I couldn't stop from crying out. "Jack, Jack, Jack..."

A few more minutes and we both came. He framed my face with his hands.

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm perfect. It felt so good."

"I'll second that. You are just beyond words. You're incredibly sexy and brave."

"What do you mean?"

"I had one woman take a look at my cock and say, "Hell, no," before she walked out.

"I'm sorry for you, but I'm glad it brought you to me."

"I'm never letting you go, Iris. I am a man who is smitten."

"Shhhh. Don't say such things. You're just in the afterglow of fantastic sex."

"I know myself, Iris. It's true."

"Please don't say things or make promises you can't keep."

He kisses me deeply and whispered. "You'll see. You're not getting rid of me."

"Good, because I don't want to. I want you, Jack. I just don't want to get my heart broken."

"Your heart is safe, love."

"Come on, put yourself together and we'll take the boat out. Oh, and bring a jacket. If you don't have one, I'll find something."

Jack helped me into the boat. It was nice to be on the water. The mountains around the lake were mystical looking.

"Come here."

"Yes?"

"You're going to drive."

"What? No, I don't know how."

"Come, sit on my lap sweetheart."

I sat on his lap facing him, trying to be difficult. He took advantage of that and kissed me. I could feel his hard cock underneath me.

"I told you."

So, I wiggled on it and kissed him some more. I unzipped his jeans and knelt down in front of him. I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. I licked his cock from the base up and down again.

"Come here."

"What?" I said as I stood in front of him. He depantsed me, turned me around and pulled me down on top of him. I leaned over the steering wheel and slowly sunk down on his cock. "Oh, God."

The motorboat provided the up and down motion. Jack grabbed my tits from under my shirt. He shoved my bra up so he could feel my nipples with no hinderance. He started plucking them and pulling them and I lost control and came.

"God almighty, Iris. You drive me crazy. He looked down at my enlarged nipples and groaned. He took one finger and used it to arouse my clit.

"Jack, Jack, oh Jack."

I used the steering wheel to pull myself up and let myself down onto his cock repeatedly. I was whimpering and he was growling loudly. Jack stopped the engine. I turned around toward him and sunk back down on his cock. We kissed and came together. If I had known you were a nymphomanic, I would have built the new office buildings sooner.

"Are you perhaps blaming me for our numerous times of making love?"

"Blame is not the right word. Credit is more like it."

I was ready for a shower when we got back to the house. When I came out the door between our rooms was open. I was rummaging around in my luggage when he came into the room. He had obviously showered as well.

"Are you trying to avoid me?"

"No, I'm not." I paused a moment. "Jack, do you think I am, by any chance, a slut?"

"What? What are you talking about? Of course, I don't."

"You called me a nymphomaniac."

He came to me and held me. "To a man, that is the highest compliment. I am sorry if I offended you."

"I just don't want you to think I behave this way with ... I've never behaved this way."

"What way, sweetheart. Sensual? Sexy? Loving? Adventurous? Fun-loving? Intelligent? Funny?"

I finally looked him in the eye. "It's different for women. We are labeled fast and easy if we are sensual and sexy."

"If you have only ever been this way with me, then I take that as high praise and a testament to our connection. I don't want you to ever change. If you think I am looking at you as some sort of good time girl that I'm going forget about in a week, that just isn't so. I'm never going to forget about you. I'm taking you to meet my parents tomorrow for God's sake."

"You are?"

"Yes, if you'll go with me."

"Of course, I will, if you want me to."

"Why are you being so shy all of a sudden?"

"My behavior on the boat was not like me. I'm afraid of what you must think of me."

"I just told you what I think of you. Don't clam up on me. Don't shut me out just because we acted foolish and reckless and in love."

"It's too soon. You can't know that."

"Stop second guessing me. I'm a man who knows his own mind. Join me in my bed. Please."

"Let me get my book."

"I have your book. It's on your nightstand."

"Will you just hold me?"

"Any time you want. I promise. Come on woman. You've worn me out. I can hold you better in bed."

Lying in bed, I realized that I didn't know what to wear tomorrow. "Jack, what do I wear tomorrow?"

"Jeans and a blouse. You look great in whatever you wear. My parents are not fancy people. They are upper middle class. They don't jet around the world or go to fancy parties. They're just really down to earth and real."

"Thank you, Jack. You must think I'm crazy. I'm not usually this neurotic. You have me feeling things I've never felt before."

"Me too. Let's just enjoy it. Come here." He held me and rubbed my back.

"You're a good lad." I kissed him goodnight and turned out my light. We fell asleep holding hands.

I was dressed in a denim skirt and blue shirt with cut out shoulders. I put on a ruby pendent and earrings and white tennis shoes.

"Don't you look lovely". Jack was wearing jeans and a short-sleeved yellow shirt. I had pulled my hair back to a low pony tail with a column barrette. "Do you feel like taking the convertible?"

"How far is it?"

"About a half hour. We will be on country roads so we won't be speeding down the highway."

"Sure, I just don't want to look like a mess when meeting your parents."

"Not possible. And if you do, just blame it on me and say I just had to drive the convertible."

We drove through some lovely countryside that was called Callander on our way to Stirling.

"I'm not going to throw you under the bus when you were considerate enough to ask if I wanted to take the convertible."

Jack laughed. "You Americans and your sayings. Yes. Please don't throw me under the bus."

"I'd be more likely to make out with you in the backseat of the bus."

Jack pulled off the road. He put his hand behind my head and gave me the most spectacular kiss.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing, but you gave me the idea and it was a good one."

"Why Mr. Powell. I had no idea that you were so easily persuaded to do things. I will certainly have to keep that in mind," I said in my best southern accent."

"Don't go telling me maw. Ye are the only one that affects me so."

I laughed. "Are you going to be slipping into your Scottish brogue for your parents?"

"No, just having some fun."

We pulled up to a pretty house in the country. "Oh, it's lovely."

"It's home."

Jack knocked softly as he opened the door.

"Jack, I didn't hear you pull up the driveway. It's so good to see you," his mother said as she hugged him.

"Son! How are you?" said his dad as he gave Jack a hug.

"Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Iris."

"Oh, what a lovely name. Welcome, dear." Said his Mother.

"Nice to meet you, Iris," said his father.

"Well, I'm Nora and my husband is Edward."

"Mom, I told you not to cook. I was going to take you out to lunch."

"Well, I just thought why bother when I was already fixing to make a pot roast."

Nora asked Iris if she would set the table. "Of course. Your house is lovely by the way."

"Thank you dear."

"Is there anything else I can help with?"

"No, just keep me company. So, you are working with Jack?"

"Yes, my firm is handling the interior design of his new offices."

"Oh, that is grand. You know, Jack doesn't really bring women home to meet us. You must be very special to him."

"I heard that, Mom. Leave Iris be."

"Oh, pardon me. I'm just your poor old mother who wants to find out what's going on in your life."

I giggled. "Jack and I are developing a relationship outside of the office. He is really special."

Jack came in and kissed me. "Mom, before you start interrogating Iris, I'll just say that we are smitten with each other."

His mother look surprised and happy.

"Edward, I feel like some wine with dinner. Bring up a couple bottles of red."

"Mom, you never drink."

"I feel like celebrating the fact that you two are smitten and that you brought Iris here to meet us."

"Yeh, well, I'm starting to regret it."

"Jack, have you asked your mom about the artwork?"

"You're here. You do it."

"It can wait until after dinner."

"No, dear, don't stand on formalities with us. Just say whatever it is."

"Jack and I were both wondering if you would like to be commissioned to paint some paintings for his new offices. I know the owner. I think we can get you top dollar." I laughed.

"Really? Jack, you want to use some of my work in your offices?"

"Yes, mom. Your work is fantastic. I'd love to see it where I work."

"I'd be proud to do some pieces for you. Iris, are there certain subjects that you want?"

"Well, Jack wants the offices to reflect the culture of the location. We actually are just getting started on the project. So, my teams are still in the research stages of the designs."

"Alright, would you like to see some of my work after lunch?"

"I'd love to. I saw some pieces online, but it's always better to see the work in person. You are so talented that I thought that it would be a nice thing to have your work displayed. I'm sure Jack would love to have reminders of you around him."

"Jack, this one is a keeper," said Nora.

"I know, Mom. Just give me time to make her fall in love with me."

Jack kissed me again.

Again, I saw the surprised look on his mother's face.

We had a lovely meal in which Edward and Nora regaled me with stories of Jack as a little boy. We laughed through the whole meal. Jack had been a very serious boy who was also a little mischievous. He had quite a sense of humor even at a young age.

After the dishes were washed and put away, Nora took me to her studio. It was a small building in the back yard that was filled with sunlight. She had a rack of paintings that were each glorious.

"These are so incredible. I'm glad that you agreed to be a part of the project. Not just because you are so talented, but it would be nice for Jack to see your work around him."

Nora sat down and offered me a seat. "You know, Jack has never brought a woman home to meet us. And to see him kiss you in front of me pleases me to no end. He works too hard and he needs to find love and peace in his life."

"I agree with you. I'm actually quite surprised that we haven't been working yet on this trip. Aside from a few hours when we first arrived in Glasgow."

"Really? When did you arrive?"

"We arrived Friday about noon time."

"Oh, my word. And he hasn't worked in two days?"

"No. We've been together the whole time and he has not once brought up work."

"Iris, how do you feel about my son?"

"It's so new. But I am developing feelings for him. And, I think he is for me, as well."

Nora teared up and hugged me. "I've wanted this for him for so long. I was afraid he was going to let work completely occupy his life."

"That would be such a shame. Jack has so much to offer a woman and a relationship. He's kind, intelligent, funny and.....sexy. I know a mother doesn't want to hear that, but it is true."

"Iris, I can just tell how good you are for him. If you ever have any doubts or questions that I could answer for you, feel free to call, anytime. My other two children just naturally found a balance between their work and their lives. Jack has just always been consumed by his work. I think you have changed him."

"Oh certainly not. We've known each other such a short time."

"Sometimes it doesn't take a lot of time to recognize when something is just right."

Jack came into the studio. "Hey, how are my two best girls?"