Designed by Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How often do you get sick?"

"A couple times a day."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to worry about me when there was nothing you could do about it."

"I could have come and gotten you before the earthquake. I could have told you to come back."

"It's normal. It's the change in hormones."

"We'll talk with Marie, have her check you out and see if there is anything that will help."

"Okay. That would be good."

"I don't want you to go back to work full time. I don't mean to upset you and we can talk about it later, but I just want to take care of you."

"Let's talk about it later, when I feel better."

"Can I get you anything?"

"No. I just want to lay here quietly and hope this goes away."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay. I want to do something in the way of a thank you to Ban and Haruko. They lead a very simple life. The only things they might appreciate would be food or pottery supplies."

"I wish I had gone with you."

"Stop feeling guilty. You had work back here to do. You can't be responsible for an earthquake and a tsunami. But, in truth, I don't like being separated from you either."

Jack brought his laptop over to the bed and started to look for some sort of food or art supply gift.

"What about delicacies from around the world....they sort of need to be things that can keep. Chocolate from Switzerland, scones in a tin from Scotland, Italian pasta, pineapple from Hawaii, sauer kraut from Germany, scotch, rum, beer, wine."

"You must be feeling better to come up with all of that."

"Jack, I am feeling better. Can we snuggle?"

"Of course. Come here beautiful."

My phone rang. Jack had notified my parents that I was alright. "Hi Dad. Yes, I was fine the whole time. But I was on a mountain outside of Tokyo and there was no signal for my phone." I muted my phone and asked Jack if I could tell them about the pregnancy.

"Not yet baby. Can we wait?"

"Okay. I was with a potter and his wife. They were so nice. They had a ham radio and that is how they got word out that I was okay. Alright, I love you too. Goodbye."

"There will be a lot of questions once people know you are expecting. I'd like to have some of the answers in place before I have to field those questions. Okay?"

"Okay. I love you for wanting to plan for our future first. That is so like you."

"God, Mom is going to be over the moon when she finds out."

"I know. I can't wait. You are Robert James, right? What do you think of James Robert?"

"That's right, your dad is Jim."

"Noah, Bryce, Cameron or also nice."

"Did I tell you my mom was a Cameron?"

"Yes. I like the name."

"What if Haruko was wrong?"

"Well, I guess we should prepare for that. Any ideas?"

"Hmm. Jocelyn, Heather, Tessa"

"Those are pretty names. I also like Emily, Marjorie and Hannah."

"Ooo. I like those too."

"Are you happy it's a boy?"

"We don't know that for sure. But I'd be happy either way."

"Are you going to take a nap?"

"Yes, I am feeling tired. Do you mind?"

"Of course not. I need to go out for a while. Call me if you need me."

"Okay."

When Jack returned, he insisted that we go out for dinner. He had also bought a dress for me. It was a sheath dress in ice blue. He had a black suit with him. So, we went to an expensive restaurant along the river. We had a table at the windows.

"This is beautiful Jack. Thank you for getting me to come out."

We both had a small salad and white wine to begin with. We ordered a pasta cheese dish called Alplermagronen that was served with applesauce. It was a unique combination of tastes. After dinner, Jack had coffee and I ordered a chocolate tarte.

"Iris, I know that the timing is off. But you know that I wanted a future with you from the very beginning. I can't imagine my life without you. And now I can't imagine a life without you and our baby. I've never felt so connected to anyone. Iris will you marry me?" He opened a ring box with the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. Set in platinum was a large oval diamond with marquis diamonds set into a vine pattern on each side.

"Oh Jack, yes. Yes to infinity. This is so beautiful. You've made my dreams come true. To have a life with a man I love beyond words and a baby on the way, has always been my dream. I missed you so much on this trip and I don't ever want to be separated from you again."

Jack slipped the ring on my finger and I, of course, teared up. "So this is why you didn't want me to tell my parents?"

"Yes, of course. I didn't want them to think we were going to have this baby out of wedlock.".

Back in the hotel room we celebrated with our lovemaking. We were desperate to show each other our love. Jack took my hair down and buried his face in it to smell it. He pulled me on top of him and held my breasts in his hands. I lowered myself to kiss him and to tease his lips and tongue. There is nothing more intimate than communicating and loving through lips and tongues. I sucked on his tongue to show him I was ready to take him inside of me.

I reached below to guide him to my entrance. And then I slowly sank down onto his cock. He filled me completely. I grasped him with my walls and reveled in the fact that I was riding him at my own pace and design. He felt my breasts and my nipples. He twisted my nipples between his thumb and finger and pulled them toward himself.

I could no longer ride him. I lowered my breasts to his lips and hung on to him while he drove me crazy. He suckled my nipples and nibbled them too. When I saw him feed from my breast I imagined our child feeding from me and I had my first orgasm.

He rolled us over without withdrawing from me. He then increased the depth and the force with which he thrust into me. I couldn't contain my moans and cries. "Jack, you're incredible. The things you make me feel. I love having you inside of me. That's right, give me your cock. I want you." My words drove him over the edge and I followed shortly after.

He was trembling on top of me and trying to regain his composure. I wrapped him in my arms and held his head to my neck. "Mmm. That was so good. I love you, Jack Powell. I always will."

The baby arrived in February and was just as Haruko had predicted, a boy. We named him Cameron James. We spend most of our time in Scotland. I gave up my corporate job and started a design firm outside of Glasgow. It isn't on a worldwide scale, but it allows me to spend ample time with Cam. Nora is in heaven babysitting two days a week. We plan on taking Cam with us to Japan to visit Ban and Haruko. The offices that I oversaw the designs of turned out beautifully.

.