Desirae's Journey Ch. 06: GOING LEGIT

Story Info
Young woman joins oldest profession.
2.7k words
4.8
1.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Desirae decided she needed the employees Roger was using to do the analysis that she had been sending into the company to get her checks. If she was going to continue, she might as well have a legitimate consulting firm. Roger wasn't too upset because that got him out of the loop. Now her firm could do consulting for any company without that company. She also decided to stop putting any of the girl's income into the investing firm's commissions. That way the investing firm could drop their commissions to the standard rates, and there would be nothing wrong within that company's books.

Tiffany agreed to let Desirae use the $500,000 from their horizontal gains to buy the property. They would work out the compensation details between them later.

Roger and Desirae met at the brokers office to close the deal on the property. They had set their real estate investment firm up and it was ready for the deal. The deal was done in a short order. Roger and Desirae went to celebrate and ended up together for the entire weekend. They enjoyed each other's company to the point they had to go to their respective homes to recuperate.

Desirae started thinking about ways to make money off the real estate firm without Roger. The logical way was a brokerage company, and the logical person to talk to about it was the broker that had done the deal.

Her name was Anna, and she was an American of Chinese descent. Her parents had immigrated from Hong Kong before China had taken over. She had used her family's money to start this company. It was a real estate sales and mortgage brokerage company. She had done very well until two economic downturns had put the financial squeeze on her. She had been looking for a way out and this lady maybe it. She was surprised when Desirae called her. Maybe that was something.

"Thank you, Anna, for seeing me. I have been thinking about getting into the mortgage business. I want to be able to do this without Roger. I thought I could talk to you about how to go about it."

"I am happy to talk to you about it. The hardest part is the line of credit needed from a commercial bank. I needed Roger to get that, and he took twenty-five percent of my company to do it. It took me nearly ten years to buy that percentage back. He was fair, and I have it back, but it was a strain." Desirae could tell. She was only in her mid-thirties, but the strain was evident in her face.

"The last several years have been bad for the real estate industry. I have been squeezed to the point where I am concerned about my family's fortune. It is tied up in this, and I can't let my parents down. I have been trying to find a way to raise enough capital to survive this downturn. You may be that option."

Desirae and Anna sat looking at each other for a few minutes. "I can see why you have looked so stressed. Maybe I can help you. Are you looking for a partner, or a white knight?"

"I am tired of worrying about my family. I am tired of stressing out. I think I would like to just sell it and go."

Desirae sat thinking for a minute. "This company is you. Your reputation is what has that line of credit. If you leave, the credit will leave without bringing Roger back in. I don't want to do that. How much money do you need to restore everything you are worried about?" She had to find a way to keep Anna involved.

"I am $475,000 dollars behind in payments to my family. They keep telling me not to worry about it, but it is a shame on my name that I am risking my parent's future."

"Would you be willing to sell me sixty percent of your company? I would ask you to run it, and I don't want my name involved in it. I think we could be a good team. I want you to think about this and tell me in the next couple of days if you might be interested, and how much you would need to do this. Please think about it. We could do very well on our own."

Desirae stood up to go, and, without thinking about it, hugged Anna as she got up. Anna choked up and Desirae just held onto her until she recovered. They smiled at each other, and Desirae left. She was sure this would work. Now she just had to get it past Tiffany.

She went into Tiffany's office and explained everything to her. She told Tiffany they would split whatever percentage of Anna's company they got evenly between them. Tiffany had no problem with that.

Anna called two days later and asked to come over. Desirae and Tiffany met her in Desirae's office.

"I have decided what I want to do. I will sell you the entire company and stay and run it. I will do that for $1 million. I don't need all of it now, just the money to give back to my parents. You can pay me the rest on installments, or when you can. It would be such a relief to not worry about money. If you are serious about leaving the name alone, I would be honored to run it for you."

Tiffany looked at Desirae and nodded. They agreed and shook hands. Desirae called Savannah and asked her to come by.

She came by two days later. "Savannah, we are buying a real estate sales and brokerage company. We will need you to do the legal work. This is a legitimate, ongoing enterprise. I want to get into more safer businesses."

Savannah took out her notebook. "I am happy to hear that. Just give me the details, and I will get on it." Desirae gave her Anna's number and Savannah left.

Within three months, they were the proud owners of Anna's business. Anna had a bigtime accounting firm and they decided to keep them on. It would be safer to keep everything separate.

Desirae was proud of herself. She now had an investing firm, a consulting firm, a commercial real estate investing firm, and a brokerage firm. All these companies were completely legitimate. She would just have to be careful with the one other business. It made more than the others but was much riskier.

One employee that Desirae inherited from Anna's company was more suited to her original venture. Tina was a twenty-nine-year-old spitfire of a real estate salesperson. She was blonde, beautiful, and would do just about anything to sell a house. She was Anna's best sales agent. Anna had told Desirae that she was afraid to ask Tina any questions about what she did. She just turned in wonderful sales consistently.

Desirae did not want to meet with any of Anna's employees because they didn't want any questions. It was the same. No one would know Anna was not the owner any longer, and Desirae wanted it to stay that way. However, she did ask to meet with Tina. She just wanted to see for herself.

Tina came into the meeting dressed perfectly. She drove a Mercedes and looked perfectly manicured. She definitely put forth a picture of a successful sales agent.

Anna had told Tina she wanted her to meet a woman who might be interested in a large house in the next few months. Tina took Desirae's hand and smiled. "Miss. Dubenai, it is very nice to meet you. I hope I can help you find what you are looking for."

"I think you will be able to. You certainly seem capable of it." They spoke for a few minutes, and she left.

"I see what you mean. Charming, like a snake. I will have to either tame her or enlist her." Anna agreed with that assessment.

Tina left the meeting wondering what the hell that was about. Anna had never found her a client, and that woman did not look like a client. She looked and acted more like a boss. She would have to be careful of her.

However, now, Tina had more pressing issues. She was hot on the trail of a rich Saudi that wanted a nice estate in Beverly Hills. The price didn't concern him, and she wasn't going to be cheap. His point man on the deal was a Saudi man who had lived in LA for years. He did everything in America for this man. The point man's name was Ahmad, and she was meeting him that afternoon.

Ahmad had been here long enough to like the American lifestyle much better than the Muslim lifestyle in his homeland. He made it his life's goal to never be called back there. His boss wanted this estate, and Ahmad knew he would get it. He just didn't have to tell this salesgirl that. He would make her put out for it before he would admit it was a done deal. They were meeting at a nice restaurant to discuss the details.

She was waiting for him when he arrived. "Ahmad, it is so good to see you again. How are you today?" She knew he didn't follow any of the Muslim customs of his homeland, but he couldn't show that in public. She made sure to show the proper decorum around him.

"Miss Roberts, it is so nice to see you again. I hope we can make progress on this little property today."

They both were ready to get this done, and after lunch they headed to the estate to walk it again.

As they entered the marbled entryway, Ahmad began probing. "Miss Roberts, my boss is considering this property, along with a couple of others in California. I will need to be careful which one I recommend to him. Anything you can do to help me make up my mind would be appreciated."

She put her hand on his arm, stopped him as he was walking in, looked him straight in the eye, and said. "I can promise you I will satisfy any desire you may have to be completely sure I am the person you want to deal with. I am sure we can work out a deal to your satisfaction." She smiled as she spoke. He smiled. He liked this girl. She was direct and simple. She knew what he wanted and was willing to pay for it. He might even get a little extra before the signatures were on the papers.

They went upstairs to look at the rooms they had already seen several times. She was heading for the master bedroom. She had prepared it beforehand. It didn't look like an unoccupied home. It had all the comforts of a master suite ready for him. When they walked into the room he stopped and looked around.

"I thought you might like to see what it would look like for your boss. How about you try some of the amenities out for yourself?" She led him to the master bathroom. There was a large tub that was full of a bubble bath of warm water. He took one look at it, looked at her, and began removing his clothes.

She assisted him in removing his clothes and helped him into the tub. She then started removing her clothes. By the time she was down to her bra and panty set, he was trying to hide his engorged member under the bubbles. She continued until she was naked. She then knelt and began washing his back with a sponge. She washed his entire body, head to toe, and spend a little extra time in the middle. By the time she had released the water he was ready to come. She stood up with a towel and waited for him to stand up. When he finally did, she toweled him off and wrapped a robe around him.

"So, how do you like the master bath? I think your boss will like it, don't you?" He nodded. She led him out into the bedroom and straight to the bed. "I think we have to test this room also, don't you?" Again, he nodded. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs just a little to let him get a peek at her promised land.

If this is what it took to get this man to sign the papers, she would do it time and again. Lord knows, she had already done it enough before.

He stood there looking at this blonde American beauty. She had a perfect face, two tits that were firm and just large enough, a slender waist that disappeared into a honey patch that had a patch of hair that was shaved into a point. It was like she didn't want any man to miss where she wanted him to spend his time. And he had every intention of not disappointing her. He pushed her down on her back. She spread her legs wider as he pushed her. He was now standing between her legs looking down at a wet and juicy pussy. He didn't bother with foreplay or checking anything. He dropped on her and tried to push into her. She had to help him find her within her pussy lips, but he finally got home. He ground her like he was fucking someone who was just there for his pleasure. She wasn't concerned with anything about him. She just wanted his signature on those papers, and if she had to fuck and blow him to get it, she would.

He came with all the finesse of a man fucking a sex doll. He hadn't touched any other part of her body yet, and Tina was beginning to think he might not. It was okay with her. After he finished, he got up and went into the bathroom. She sat up and wrapped herself in a blanket to wait. When he came out, he was dressed. He started out the door. As he got there, he turned and told her he would recommend his boss buy this estate, and he left. She realized after he was gone, that he hadn't even taken his robe off to fuck her.

What a girl must do to make a living in LA.

Desirae had been seeing Sam nearly every week since they began. She liked him and had stopped charging him long ago. There was no way she could have hidden the amounts she would have had to charge for all the time she spent there. They would walk his estate, talk about life and the news of the day. They would eat the wonderful meals his chef would make for them, and watch movies together. She loved spending time with him. She spent the night every time she came over. There were many nights she just held him as he went to sleep. He fucked her when he could, and she sucked him off when he couldn't.

Sam grew to love this woman. He knew she wasn't charging him for any of her time. He looked forward to the time when she came over. He was determined to be seen with her in public so they could go to the theater and civic events. They couldn't do that, but they could travel together away from the people that knew him. He knew they had to be careful, because as soon as she was seen with him, the tabloids would take her life apart and discover how they met. But travel they did. This relationship continued until the day he died. Before he died, he called his oldest son over to the house. He introduced Desirae to him and told him he had been seeing her for years.

The son wasn't happy about it, but the father told him he was leaving her a small portion of his estate, and he made his son promise to honor his request.

When Desirae was alone with the son, she told him she didn't want any of Sam's money. She was just happy to spend time with him. She had enough money already, and if the son didn't honor his father's request, that was on him. She would let his conscience decide.

When Sam died, she couldn't attend the funeral. The son had it filmed and let her view it with him. He gave her a copy of it and promised to honor his father's last request. It would be just between them. The rest of the family didn't need to know.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers