Desirae's Journey Ch. 05: IT GETS INTERESTING

Story Info
Young woman joins oldest profession.
3.1k words
4.53
1.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Molly volunteered to do something about Wilbur. She wasn't sure how to go about it with a married man and no life, but she was willing to try. She continued to talk to him frequently, looking for clues into what makes him tick. The breakthrough came one day when she tripped and fell, turning her ankle.

Wilbur saw her fall and came running. He helped her up, but she couldn't walk on her ankle. He let her lean on him until he could get her to the couch. He went to get an icepack from the first aid chest and knelt before her. She was trying to get him to not worry about it, but he began carefully removing her shoe. He wiped her foot carefully and slowly. He then put her leg up on the couch and put the ice pack on her ankle. He then wrapped a bandage around it to hold it to the swollen ankle.

"Now, Miss Molly, you must stay here and let that ankle rest. Give the icepack a chance to help the swelling go down. I will come and check on you periodically. I really think you should go the clinic and have it checked out." She watched him as he washed her foot and take care of it. She figured he probably was just happy to get the opportunity to touch her anywhere. He kept coming back to check on her and each time, he would unwrap her ankle and massage it to see if it was getting better. She was starting to figure out he might have a foot thing. That would be good for her. She could let him do that and it would be a simple way to get him off and make him happy about being there.

Desirae came in later to see her on the couch with her ankle bandaged. "What happened to you?"

"I tripped over the corner of a chair and twisted my ankle. It is a little swollen and sore."

"That does it. You are going to the clinic. I will get Tiff to take you." She started after Tiffany when Molly stopped her.

"How about you ask Wilbur to take me?" She winked at Desirae. Desirae looked at her funny for a moment but agreed.

"Wilbur, would you come in here a for a moment, please?" He came running. "Would you mind terribly taking Molly to the clinic? Tiffany is busy and I have a meeting."

"Yes, ma-am. I would be happy to take her." He helped her up and supported her as they went to his car. When they got to the clinic, they filled out the paperwork and waited for the doctor. They got the chance to talk for nearly an hour waiting. By the time the doctor came to see her, they were almost friends.

The doctor took an x-ray, and nothing was broken. She just had a bad sprain and would have to stay off it for a few days. When they were finished, she asked him if he would take her home, and he readily agreed. He helped her into her apartment and into a soft chair. He put a footstool under her foot and a cushion on that. He was about to leave when she spoke up.

"Wilbur, I hate to impose, but could I get you to do me a little favor?"

"Certainly, Molly. What would you like me to do?"

"Could you take the bandage off and rub my ankle? You made it feel so much better when you did that before, and it hurts now."

He smiled and knelt in front of the footstool. He carefully unwrapped the bandage. It was a little swollen and blue. He carefully started massaging her ankle.

"Maybe you could go into the bathroom and get a washcloth and get some of that liniment off me?" He jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He returned with a warm washcloth and began washing her foot and ankle. He continued long after he needed to, and Molly was sure she had him. When he finally stopped, she looked him in the eye and said, "Would you please do the other foot too? That felt so nice, and I don't want it to stop."

He took her other leg and put it up on the footstool. He carefully removed her shoe and sock. He washed her foot and ankle until it had wrinkles from the water.

Molly smiled at him. "You are so kind to me. My foot and ankle feel so much better now. I don't know of anything else you could do that would make them feel any better." Before he thought it through, he bent down and kissed her foot. He realized what he had done immediately, and stood up, apologizing.

"Please forgive me. That was so inappropriate. Please don't tell Desirae. I need this job."

"Wilbur, stop. It was me, not you. I wanted you to kiss my feet. I like to have my feet pampered. You were so tender that I had a feeling you would be good for my feet. You can continue if you'd like."

He looked at her like she had just slapped him. He looked around, waiting for the camera to come out and catch him.

"Please. Wilbur, please." She closed her eyes and put her feet out on the footstool as much as she could.

He finally knelt and began kissing her feet. He started washing her feet with his tongue and licking her toes. It was a good thing she wasn't ticklish. Because she would have had a problem staying still if she was. He worked on her feet until she finally had to ask him to stop. "I am tired. Could you help me into my bedroom, please?"

He looked around again but helped her up and put her arm around his neck. He half carried her to her bedroom. When they got there, he sat her on the bed and turned to leave.

"Wilbur, could you help me a little bit more?" He looked like he was trapped, but he didn't know a way out of this." Could you get me a nightgown out of that top drawer, please?" He opened the drawer, and she picked out the one she wanted. He brought it to her. "I am sorry, but I will need a little help getting these pants off. I can't put any weight on my foot. Would you mind pulling my pants off for me?" He blushed bright red. "Wilbur, you are married. You've seen a woman in her panties, haven't you? This is the same thing." He wanted to tell her she was nothing like his wife, but then the thought of seeing her in her underwear won out. He waited until she had unsnapped them and unzipped them, and he began pulling the bottom of her pant legs. The pants were tight, but they eventually slipped off to reveal a cute little panty. His wife had never worn something so skimpy and dainty. While he was looking at her panties, she pulled her top off to reveal a tiny bra that barely held her good sized breasts in bay. He looked up just in time to see her breasts pop out of the top and almost fainted. She smiled to herself as he tried not to fall starring at her chest. She took a few seconds to pull the nightgown over her head. She asked for his help in getting her under the covers. When she was settled, she thanked him, and he left. She smiled to herself after he had left. She could keep him happy for a while without any sex. He wouldn't cause any problems for Desirae.

She relayed the event of the night before to Desirae the next morning. She admitted she had seduced him to keep him happy. All it took was letting him kiss her feet and see her in her underwear and he was happy. It would eventually have to go further, but she was good with that, too.

Desirae wasn't really happy about what Molly had done, but she had to admit it solved that problem.

Roger called Desirae asking to see her the next day. She went by his office to see him.

"Thanks for coming by. How is our little arrangement going?"

"It is fine so far. I really can't understand why they would waste their time on me. They aren't getting very much benefit from my little business."

"Desirae, you are underestimating yourself. Don't forget, it isn't the ten percent they are getting. It is the entire amount that they can use for what they want. The check they send you is written off as a business expense. It saves taxes and adds to the bottom line. The money you give them goes into something else. You are not the only one that does this for them. They are very happy with the arrangement with you. I hope it works as well for you." Desirae was finally feeling better about this. If they got caught, she would just be a witness to what they were doing. A witness that would probably get a deal to testify. She forgot about her apprehensions.

Roger smiled. "I asked you here for two reasons. One is personal. I wanted to see you again. The other is business. I have a business opportunity for you with me if you are interested. This is something different but could be profitable. This is entirely legal. You would not be breaking a single law if you went in on this with me. How about we go to dinner and discuss this?"

She was very happy about both. She had wanted to see him, and a legitimate deal would be great. He agreed to pick her up at 8 pm that night.

He had ordered a dinner delivered to his home. They sat and ate it as they talked.

"I have been thinking about starting a real estate investing company. I have found a large piece of property that has real potential. I happen to know that there is a large development coming for the area in the valley. It is an old, abandoned manufacturing facility. What most people don't know is that the property next to it is also wanted by the builders. I want to buy this other property and hold it until they are forced to pay a premium for it. I just don't have enough cash, and it needs to be cash. How would you like to form a real estate investment company. It would be just you and me, 50/50."

Desirae didn't see this coming. He has been successful at everything he has been involved in. She might be interested. "I could see that. How much do you need in cash?"

"$500,000. Do you have that in one of your accounts?"

"I do. I would have to have it be a loan to the new company, and I would have to get Tiff's permission, but I don't think that would be a problem."

"We should have our money back in a couple of years, with a hefty premium."

He suggested they move to the living room. They sat on the couch and Roger put his arm around her. She snuggled against him.

He pulled her onto his lap, and they sat and enjoyed each other for a while. He finally asked if she wanted to go upstairs. She nodded, and they headed upstairs. As soon as they got to his bedroom, they both were stripping down. They left a trail of clothes from the door to the bed like one of those romantic movies. He climbed into bed, and she hopped on top of him. He helped her get him into her, and she began riding him. She did her best cowgirl, waving her arm around and whooping it up until he let go. She came soon after him, before he slipped out of her. She slumped down on his chest, panting. After they recovered, he pushed her off him and onto her back. Roger kissed her body down past her breasts all the way to the happy valley. She spread her legs and closed her eyes as he worked her slit over. He stayed at it until she came again. She finally stopped squirming and moaning, and he came back up to lay with her. By then, he was ready for another go, so he got down between her legs and mounted her. She pulled her legs up to give him more room. He grabbed her by the ankles and used them as leverage to thrust in deeper. He rode her balls deep until he felt his heat rising. One look in her eyes told him he could fire off any time now. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, and she wasn't paying any attention to him any longer. He thoroughly enjoyed her body as she lay there, open to whatever he wanted to do. When he began pumping deep into her, he leaned down and bit her nipples. She didn't react to that, either. She was in her own little world now. When he was finished, he rolled off her and held her in his arms until she roused. They held each other and fell asleep.

Molly continued to tease Wilbur at the office whenever she could. Not verbally, but physically. She would never miss the opportunity to flash him whenever she could. She wanted him to see more and do more, but only if he wanted to. She was not going to trap him into cheating on his wife unless he made the first move.

Meanwhile, Desirae set Molly up with her previous client, Dave Jones. He was the man who wanted to use her as a sex doll. Last time, he wanted her to play dead, and that went okay. So now, he wanted to use a live sex doll. Molly hadn't done anything like that before, but the dead play was easy. All she had to do was lay there.

She arrived at his house at 6 pm. He met her at the door, and they sat in the living room.

"Thank you, Molly for seeing me again. I do want to try the sex doll scene if that is okay with you." She assured him it was, and they headed upstairs. She was dressed like a schoolgirl. Short skirt, white leggings, and a tight halter top. Dave had to admit this woman knew how to set the stage. "What will be your safe word?"

"Wilbur." She thought it funny for some reason she didn't understand.

He asked her if he could paint her face like a sex doll. It was watercolor paint that would wash off. She thought that was weird, but she was here for weird. He began by painting red circles on her cheeks. He accented her eyes and painted her lips with lipstick. He then asked her if he could put an "O" ring in her mouth to complete the look. She had them in her mouth before, and they aren't too bad, if the ring is large enough for his dick, and it wasn't put on too tight. She agreed, and he strapped it into her mouth. He sat back and admired his handiwork. It was perfect. He had her lay down on the bed. He then spread her arms out above her head and pulled her legs apart. They were ready for their scene.

She lay there staring at the ceiling as he played with her hair, squeezed her breasts, and looked under her skirt. He was pawing her much more than he had when she was "dead", but whatever. He finally reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. He pulled them off and threw them on the chair. He pulled her top up, so her breasts popped out. Her nipples were hard, and he had to stop to suck on them a little. Dave lay on her sucking her nipples as she lay still. He finally decided it was time to conquer his sex doll. Dave lifted her skirt up and rubbed her pussy to ensure it was ready. It was wet, so he pushed into her. She lay still as he thrust deep into her. He stroked and stroked while she lay there staring at the ceiling. The less she moved, the hotter he got. In just a few minutes, he could no longer contain himself and released what he had into her. When he was finished, he looked down at her. She was just lying there. He couldn't help himself. He blurted out. "You are perfect. That was the best." She just lay there.

He rolled off her and removed her clothes. She now lay naked with her arms and legs spreadeagle on the bed. When he was ready again, he took one arm and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He flipped her on her stomach and pulled her to the edge until her head was hanging over the side. Her arms were dangling on the floor beside her head. He went around and straightened her legs, so they lay straight down from her ass. Dave went back to the front, picked her arms up, and lay them beside her body. Now it was just her head hanging over the edge. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up until her mouth was aimed directly at his crotch. He slowly pushed his dick into the "O" ring in her mouth. It slipped in easily and went all the way in. He was nearly to her throat. She lay there staring at his navel. He began a rhythmic swaying, pushing his dick in and out of her mouth. After several minutes, he stopped. He took her by her shoulders and flipped her over on her back. Now her head hung over the bed. This angle allowed his dick to have a straight shot past her mouth into her throat. He pushed back into her mouth and continued his steady fucking of her mouth. He grabbed each breast and squeezed them as he rode her mouth to the promised land. When he finally finished, he rested with his dick in her mouth for a few moments. This was perfect. He didn't care what it costs, it was worth it.

He finally stepped back and helped her up. "Thank you, again, Molly. That was even better than the last time. I may like doing this scene over and over."

She got dressed and left him smiling in his bedroom.

It paid much more, and she didn't care what other people thought about it. If she was going to do this, she was going to maximize her earning power until she no longer wanted to do this.

She reported how it went to Desirae the next morning. It was going very well. They would see how long that lasted.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers