Desire for a Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
The Reverend takes an Elf as a pet.
1.6k words
3.7
17.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was bright from fire lights all over the elf village. Men on horses rode and burned small homes left and right. The citizens of the village were scattered between those who have been captured then separated and those who had fled. Liluth fled through the forest almost making it to a nearby hide away at a neighboring beavers damn when she ran into a group of men by the stream. The four men in hooded cloaks turned drawing their sword as the fifth man slowly got to his feet. Turning the first thing Liluth could make out was a large embroidered cross from his chest to his ankles. 'Priest!' Feeling a little panicked Liluth turned her head from side to side looking for a quick place to escape. The four men began to encircle her to keep her from running as the Man Of God approached.

Reverend Joseph approached the disgusting creature with a slight sneer then stopped. Now close enough to make out her soft devilish features he couldn't believe it. She was beautiful. Shouldered hair that was so black the moon beams ached to sit atop, almond shaped eyes that were almost black in the moonlight, and skin that the sun kissed so softly left her the shade of lightly colored tea with milk. Curved like that of an hour glass Joseph couldn't take his eyes off her. His dick stirred and he didn't like it. This animal had no place in the kingdom of heaven and he should not desire it.

Her eyes frantic as she looked from one man to the next made her look so small to him and he just wanted to hold her and whisper that everything was going to be alright. But that was wrong... or was it. You comforted pets in times of agony or misfortune, how could this be any different? The men around her unmoving convinced Joseph that the creature must have enchanted them as they didn't strike to capture her. 'She shouldn't be allowed to be sent away with the others for enslavement. She will only get stronger and then free them all.'

"Shackle her to my horse. She is to be my personal pet." At his command two men lowered their swords and moved to place heavy metal cuffs about Liluths hands then they pulled her toward the animal and attached her to its saddle.

Minutes later Liluth found herself being dragged back to her fire ridden village. Her people stuffed in cages on wheels. Those that could bare to look up looked to her with such pity for her that she knew if she were at least in the cage her life of what is to come would have been tolerable compared to her solitude with this man.

Hours passed and she was tired and depressed. She wanted to just lie down and never get back up again. The horse finally stopped and she dropped to her knees. "GET UP MONSTER. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REST."One man shouted at her. "IF THE HORSES DO NOT REST THEN NEITHER DO YOU BEAST!" another shouted from his mounts back. Liluth glared to the floor unwilling to provoke any of them. One of the men jumped down with a tink from his armor and kicked her to her side making her hang against the beast, which she could sense was as tired as herself from carrying this unworthy human fungus on his back.

"Do not kick my property Brandon. You will only anger God himself for you doing such a cruel thing to a man of Gods belongings." The man slid from his horse and Liluth could see the end of the embroidered cross as he stood before her. As he got to his knees his neck, then face in view. He was older. Well looked older than herself she thought. She was no more than thirty three now; in the eyes of her people she should know by now to display avoidance of human men. All MEN and holy men were to be reported to the nearest glens-men so they could hide the village with the illusion of trees. This man looked to be in his mid to late forties thus more than old enough to be avoided. This man wore religious garb, making him a man who should always be avoided then reported. How had this happened to her? He smiled as he lifted her up thoughtlessly, his hands gripping her arm a little too roughly.

"Forgive me Reverend. I will remember this for next time." The knight Brandon pounded his chest making Liluth look at him confused.

The soldier called him Reverend. 'This must be his name.' she thought as he pulled her into a large building with many colored windows. A nun came and he handed her to the woman who sneered at her as though she were lower than dirt. Not saying anything to her the woman stripped her from her dress as he stood with his back to them. Liluth cried out as the woven thread was ripped from her. Hands about her ample breast the nun began dragging her to a back room by her wrist. A tub was brought minutes later and she was forced into the tub that was filled with chilling cold water which made her nipples so hard Liluth was sure she could cut a window open with them.

The nuns hands Rubbed and scrubbed roughly as Liluth began to cry. Her skin would turn red if she kept this up. The arms of her dress were folded up as the nun began scrubbing her soft intimate flesh and Liluth had had enough and reached for the nuns' unwelcomed hand just to be met with a hard strong slap by the nuns' free hand. Holding her face she did all she could to try and not sob anymore.

"Get on your feet animal. I have one more place to clean and cleanse." Standing Liluth watched as the nun placed a chair by the tub and took the seat. Snatched by her wrist she was pulled down on to the woman's lap. Legs still in the cold water as her upper body soaked the religious garb. The woman held her in place by leaning on her back with her forearm. Free hand lifted high came down so hard against her soft wet flesh that Liluth was almost able to jump from the nuns lap. Spanking her over and over the nun giggled as she began to whimper like a bad child. Ass a bright red the nun finally stopped just to begin speaking in some language Liluth had yet to learn.

Hand sliding across her bare ass slid down over her thigh and dipped into the freezing water. Bringing the water up and over her red bottom Liluth hissed as the cold attacked the heat from her assaulted skin. Water spilling over red cheeks then thighs and before she knew it was going down across her intimate holes. Blushing Liluth did her best to ignore what she now figured was her 'cleansing' process till her cheeks were being spread. "WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

With an uncaring swiftness the nun shoved her cold middle finger hard and deep inside Liluths anus making her scream from the pain. Hands flailing as the nun continued her prayer and her penetrating action. Tears streaming down her cheeks as Liluths legs kicked water from the tub, splashing it all over the floor and the nuns' clothes.

Her prayer got louder as Liluth screamed more furiously. Changing fingers she then rammed her thick thumb inside and that was when Liluth stopped moving and the prayer slowed and quieted. Eyes wide in horror Liluth felt as though she had messed herself and as the nun, still murmuring what Liluth felt was madness now, slid her fingers against the slit of her intimate lips. She wanted to die. Revealing to her the sticky mess in front of her face Liluth blushed and looked away from the nuns ugly hands. Lowered back in the tub the ice cold water attacked her once again but she didn't stir.

Just laying there with her head leaning against the rim of the tub Liluth looked at the ugly brick wall till the nun placed herself in front of her. A wet curly haired pussy exposed and being forced to her face. Panic rising to every corner of her heart Liluth tried to push herself up to get away but the icy water just kept making her slide back in place. Hands gripping her hair cruelly held her face in place as the nun began to grind on her mouth and nose. Thighs at her pointed ears the woman was sitting on the sides of the tub as she did this disgusting act to her. "Open your mouth and lick me." Her words were soft but commanding and Liluth refused to do it. The nun innocently smiled down at her and with her free hand pinched her nose and shoved herself harder against Liluths mouth forcing her to open to breathe.

Upset, frustrated and embarrassed Liluth retaliated. Turning her face away from her moist cunt to her inner right thigh and sank her teeth into her soft white flesh making the nun scream in pain and jump up so fast that Liluth never had time to keep her teeth from slamming into one another when her flesh tore then slid from her bloody mouth. On the floor screaming and trying to nurse her wound Liluth scurried as quickly as she could to get out of the tub and away from this room.

Running to the door she unbolted it, snatched a robe like linen and dashed down the hall barefoot.