Desire for Flesh

Story Info
A young man is visited by a strange entity.
1.8k words
3.94
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stormed out of the house, letting the door slam shut on my girlfriend's steadily raising voice, cutting her off midway through yet another insult. I was angry, embarrassed, betrayed; another night spent setting up a romantic night, all gone to waste. I pull open the door to my car, slide in and slam the door as if it was the one I was mad at.

She was late, AGAIN. Hours gone by waiting for her to get home from work, until the food got cold, candles went out, and I resigned myself to another night of lonely jerking off to the same old porn videos. But then, before I could start, she got home. And, of course, she found me watching porn, and got mad at me.

I flick on the lights and speed out of our driveway, no destination in mind, just wanting to get away. A modest sized but incredibly stiff erection throbbed between my legs, begging for attention only I could provide it now. I ignored it as I pulled off into the darkness, driving straight until I was out of town. It was only a 5 minute drive until I was out in the country.

She always berated me for having a higher sex drive than her. Made me feel like shit for being horny, or getting worked up when we took showers together, or I saw her bend over. She hated it, and sometimes I think it made her hate me. I never tried to be forceful, or push myself on her, but she would get mad if I tried to jerk off by myself, or watch porn alone. Said I was addicted, needed help.

I kept turning, taking roads at random, getting myself lost in the countryside. I flicked my brights on, but they barely penetrated the inky blackness of the forest at night. The trees overhead were so thick they blocked out the moonlight, and the one between my legs was beginning to block out my thoughts.

Tonight was the last straw. She called me a sex crazed pig, accused me of cheating, and tore into my ego and I just couldn't take it anymore. I shouted back, told her everything I was thinking, how sterile and boring she was, and left. Part of me regretted it, and another part of me regretted not cheating on her when I had the chance.

As I continued turning, I realized the road had constricted, shrunk down to one lane. The throbbing between my legs was becoming unbearable, and I desperately wanted to pull my cock free and relieve it, but I didn't.

The tree canopy above me broke apart for a moment and I was suddenly bathed in moonlight. After the darkness it was almost blinding. I blinked and my eyes flicked to my rearview mirror. In the seat behind me was a huge, formless shape.

The holes in the canopy ended and I was plunged into darkness as I opened my mouth to scream and found I couldn't. My arms and legs wouldn't obey me; they just kept me driving forward. I could feel my eyes rolling in fear, and my stomach did flips.

Suddenly, I felt a weight slide up against my leg. I looked down, my arms keeping me on the road without me seeing where I was going. Sliding across my leg towards my groin was a thick, strong looking THING. Like a tentacle, but not. Almost like an organic hose. It pushed against my jeans, feeling around until it landed on my surprisingly stiff erection. Far from being repulsed, I felt... euphoric.

I shut my eyes as the thing felt around, fumbling with the button, then the zipper. I felt the zipper slide over my boxer briefs, the movement tracing the length of my shaft, making me shiver. I struggled to resist, focusing my eyes on the road and trying to turn, or stop, or do anything except drive forward endlessly.

I couldn't move at all. And the thing was sliding across my boxer briefs, up to the edge, and pulling them upwards so it could slide in. As it slid in, it bumped immediately against the tip of my cock, making it twitch. The thing seemed to hesitate and a rumbling noise came from its body. I shuddered, halfway between painful, all encompassing arousal and terror. My cock, on the other hand, was focused entirely on the former.

It pressed down across the curve of my somewhat thick, short shaft. As it slid past the halfway point I felt a strange sensation, as though tight rings were passing up and down my cock, stroking me with the damp, velvety smooth interior of the thing. A light suction began as it continued to, with agonizing slowness, push down my shaft. Finally, after what seemed like an intense, sweet eternity, it reached the base of my shaft. The suction began in earnest now, and I felt like shouting in pleasure, but still I couldn't make a sound.

As this hose thing massaged and sucked my cock at the same time, I felt my erection continue to grow. From its relatively modest, unimpressive normal size, it was now easily a foot long, incredibly thick, stretching the hose out and making it tighter. All of this happened within seconds of it starting, and I found myself gripping the steering wheel like a vice, and my foot was pushing the gas pedal down further and further as the things grip tightened and it sucked harder.

I heard it making noises; gentle moaning with a somewhat guttural female voice. My balls tightened and I felt myself already getting close to the edge... but I couldn't. I was stuck at 90%.

As the pressure grew and I felt my balls tighten more and more, ready to burst, I began to whimper in pleasure. The thing behind me owned me in that moment as my stiffness throbbed with painful certainty and I felt myself unable to cum. Overwhelmed and desperate, I shouted out

"Please for the love of fuck just let me cum! Please!"

The thing began to purr, and I felt the hose begin to speed up. As it did so, it begin to wring my cock out, stroking around and up at the same time. I could see the end now. The pleasure mounted higher and higher. All of my thoughts were turned towards my thick, throbbing arousal, unable to consider anything else, I didn't even notice I had stopped driving, my hands grabbing the headrest of my car. My back was arched, my hips thrust forward, my balls tight and feeling full and heavy.

As the thing sped up, I felt it shift in the backseat, and lean close to me. Hot, damp breath brushed against my ear as I heard it whisper.

"Please, for the love of fuck, just cum for me already."

With a desperate, gasping shout, I felt my cock push up into the hose as deep as I could and explode, pumping hot ropes of cum deep into the thing over and over again, my balls emptying themselves into this thing. Weakly my hips thrust up and down as I came over and over again, unable to do anything but gasp and keep cumming. The hose slid free and I continued to fire small drops of cum across my stomach and chest.

My cock slowly shrank down to normal, and I leaned against the steering wheel, panting. The painful sensation of being sexually pent up began to pass, and I was left feeling somewhat disgusted. With a single shaking arm I flicked on the lights in my car. The back seat was empty, save for a used condom, so full it had spilled out and half the seat was wet. Disgusting, but nothing like what just did this to me.

Sitting up correctly in my car, I pulled my pants back up. My cock was back to modest size and I tucked it into my boxer briefs with a quiet moan. It was still sensitive from my treatment, and the slightest touch made it twitch.

As I looked back at the huge cumstain growing out of the condom, and zipped my pants back up, my exhausted, gasping breathing slowed. I felt disgusted with myself. And lonely. There I was, alone, wrapping up a used condom in some napkins. Nothing but dark trees for company.

After setting a few more napkins down on the stain, and proceeding to give up, I began to drive forward. After only going a few yards, I noticed the road was widening, until I was back to the back country roads I started on. I followed a familiar path to town, then back home.

I stumbled out of my car and into the house. My legs felt week, and my still oversensitive cock kept brushing against my boxer briefs, and stiffening a little. I lay down on the couch and passed out.

When I woke up the next day, I was missing 20 bucks, and my girlfriend left me a note that she knew what I had done, and was leaving me. Said she couldn't be with a guy who would cheat on her like that, after just 1 fight.

Getting through that day was rough, because my girlfriend was moving her stuff out the whole time and brought this big, beefy guy with her who glared and me and stood as close as he could to her the whole time. But then they left, and while I was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking away my problems, still confused and unable to process what had happened, I felt a now familiar tugging on my jeans.

I jerked in surprise and then groaned as that hose like thing found the head of my cock and began to suck. I gripped the table and felt my legs already shaking, but curiosity overcame my arousal as the thing moved down my shaft, and I peered under the table. The hose like object was flesh colored, as thick around as a human arm, and was long, flexible, and strong looking. I felt my cock begin to swell to enormous sizes again as I began to pant, my eyes locked in combination of arousal and horror at the bulging lump of flesh that lay quivering and moaning beneath my table. It was large, wide, and glistened with sweat. I saw no mouths, no eyes, no ears, nothing. Just this lump of flesh and a tube.

As I looked at it, my disgust turned, slowly, to arousal. Then, to a kind of burning passion. With the hose still sucking firmly on my now-massive cock, I crawled under the table an pressed close to this thing. It began to purr as I approached and moaned as I grabbed it on either side, squeezing its soft, moist skin up against me. The hose retracted into it, pulling my cock along. I began to thrust into it, feeling it quiver and moan beneath me.

At that moment, I decided I wouldn't miss my girlfriend too awful much. That's when the first orgasm hit me. It would not be the last, or the hardest, or the longest.