Desire in her Eyes

Story Info
Woman submits herself to man who wants to become her husband.
1.1k words
4.22
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shards of light flickered across her face, lighting up the small golden flecks in her eyes. It was almost as if her desires were housed within the flecks, only shimmering in certain lights and only observable if the right person were looking intently enough.

Today, he was looking intently at her. Straight on, face forward; not from an angle. He saw the particle of gold, illuminated by the evening sun, and knew that she had desires that he needed to fill. He knew that he would have to fully satiate her appetite if he had any chance of getting her to accept a token of his affection. He wanted her to be his wife; but for her to fulfil his fantasy, he would have to fulfil hers first.

Contemplatively, she inserted the teaspoon into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the metal, ensuring that she removed all the frothy coffee. She returned his eye contact, looking at him inquisitively the whole time. Silently asking him to work her out, to work out his next move.

Hesitantly, he placed his hand on her knee. She enjoyed the warmth of his palm, but she needed him to be more assertive. She needed him to take control. His expression changed, he appeared to be reading her mind.

Abruptly, he called the waiter over and paid the check. She appreciated this: he was making a decision, taking charge. They were leaving.

He took her hand and they walked along the river. Romance was what the girls in the movies wanted, but she was not a girl from a movie: she was the girl with golden flecks of desire in her eyes. Stopping to watch the ducks he kissed her, gently on the mouth. It's not that she did not enjoy this, but today it wasn't enough. She daintily placed a line of kisses from his mouth to his ear and whispered, only just audibly, 'I submit to you'.

This was his cue. He knew he needed to step up, take control and show her that he could fulfil her.

Purposefully, he clamped his hand around hers. Looking her in the eye, he quietly said 'you're mine, you little slut: come with me'. Swiftly, with his other hand, he reached his hand under her shirt and twisted her nipple sharply. Eyes wide, she gasped and could feel an awakening between her legs. Quietly, she replied 'I'm your little slut' and subconsciously licked her lips.

His hand tightened around hers and he pulled her along the path. Finally, they arrived at his flat. He unlocked the door and forced her against the wall. He pushed himself against her but when she went to grab at his cock, strained against his jeans, he said ' you submitted to me, that is not yours to decide to touch'.

Grabbing both of her wrists with one hand he pulled her into bedroom and pushed her onto the bed, quickly dispatching with her clothes as he did. She licked her lips and said ' I want your cock'. He did not reply. Instead, he produced a set of restraints and adeptly tied her hands to bed. 'I want your cock, ' she said more hungrily this time.

'You'll have to wait, you dirty little slut,' he replied with authority, 'dirty little sluts get cock when I say they can.' He bit her neck and then her tits, she moaned with the pain; desperately hoping he'd leave bruises, to remind her of this moment tomorrow. His teeth clamped around her nipple and her body instinctively jolted with the heady mixture of pleasure and pain. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, her clit bursting forward: full and round and glistening. But he was not finished with her tits.

He paused and she could hear jangling. Producing a set of nipple clamps he showed them to her, making her moisten further in anticipation. Cold metal caressed her hard nipples, but not for long: he quickly tightened them. Turning them until she yelped in both pleasure and pain. The pleasure radiated across her abdomen and electrified her pussy: pink and wet and begging to be touched. He tightened the clamps again, her nipples protruding from their metal prison, the pain was almost unbearable. Almost. The sensation between her legs exquisite.

'I want your cock,' she begged. She needed to be entered, she need to feel every inch of him inside her. 'I am going to taste you first, you needy little whore' he said in a commanding tone and plunged he face between her legs. Her clitoris, so proud, he reached it quickly and rolled his tongue round it. Slowly at first, then faster and more intensely. She started to moan louder and louder and then dramatically announced that she needed to cum. 'No. You are not cumming now. You don't deserve to cum yet, ' he said calmly. He slowed his tongue down. She needed the release but had no choice but to wait. She was his.

Unbuttoning his his jeans, she finally got a glimpse of his hard cock. She desperately wanted to reach out and touch it, feel it's solidity and size in her small hands, but she was deliciously at his mercy.

Thrusting into her, he tugged on the nipple clamps; her whole body was on fire with pleasure. Pushing her legs back, he pushed further into her pussy. She pushed back, needing every inch of him inside of her: she needed to be completely consumed by pleasure. She needed to consume him. She tried to use her hips to encourage him to increase the speed of his thrusting.

Slowing down he said ' I choose when you cum, are you a good girl that deserves to cum?' Despite her senses being consumed by desire she managed to whisper back, 'I'm a good girl, I'm your good girl, let me cum.'

He knew she was on the edge and this time he was too. Pushing her legs back further he propelled his dick inside her, again and again. Each time with more intensity and speed. The increasing friction against her g spot compelled her to shout out, she was no longer in control. A swirling nebulous of pleasure was building between her legs. He increased speed again. It was too much. The fire between her legs broke and swirled through her entire body, her toes became tense and a visceral scream was compelled from her throat.

Her pulsing pussy encouraged him to cum.

His sweaty body collapsed onto hers. Neither able to speak, their voices consumed with the aftermath of pleasure. Gently, he undid the restraints and laid next to her. Looking into her eyes, he could see the flecks of desire burning brighter than before. She pushed her body against his and kissed him deeply. He knew she would want more next time.