Desired at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and pulled the fabric down until her breasts were exposed. He slowly ran his hands over her skin from her chest, over her shoulders, and down her back to unclasp the lace cups that covered her large breasts. The black lace bra fell to the floor and his hands made their way back over her skin to her already hard nipples. As Jason gently teased them and fondled her tits, Evan's fingers slid into her thong and began to run back and forth over her wet slit.

Emma moaned as they both teased her, pulling her close to the edge, but not quite letting her fall into an orgasm. Jason's lips and hands continued to lightly touch her skin, setting it on fire, and Evan's fingers proceeded to slowly run up and down the lips of her wet pussy, driving her mad as he refused to delve deeper. "Please..." Emma moan, begging, breathless from their torturous touches.

Evan stood, and he and Jason both pressed their bodies against her. Emma could feel each of their firm bulges pressing into her. "What's wrong baby girl?" Evan asked with a devilish smile. "Is our teasing too much?" As he asked this Jason bit down on her neck lightly, sending a chill through her spine. Her only response to his question was a gasping moan.

"I think that's a yes." Jason said, pinching her firm, pink nipples, drawing another gasp of pleasure from Emma's lips.

"Well I aim to please." Evan said, grabbing Emma by the waist and lifting her onto the counter.

He gently pushed her back, so she was lying on the cool granite, and spread her legs. He quickly stripped off her lace thong, which was now soaked with her warm juices, and tossed them aside. His soft lips kissed their way down her slit, then he slipped his tongue in between her pussy lips, and slowly licked his way back to the top. Emma's entire body relaxed as Evan worked expertly on her clit, licking it, and flicking it with his tongue. His mouth worked its way south, and his tongue dove into her pussy, a sensation that always drove her wild.

"Oh my god..." she moaned, her fingers gripping the edge of the counter top above her head.

"Oh little one, you're gonna draw too much attention if you keep moaning like that." Jason said.

He leaned over the counter, his firm torso pressing against her, and began kissing her slowly, then deeply. His tongue swirled in her mouth as his lips muted the moans his brother was causing from below her waist. Jason's hands gripped her waist tight, and Evan intensified his oral skills. His lips were sucking on her sensitive clit, and suddenly Emma felt two fingers slide deep into her pussy.

She moaned against Jason's lips as Evan kept going. His fingers began fucking her hard as his lips intensified their pressure on her clit. It only took a few seconds before Emma came hard, her juices coating Evan's fingers and lips. Jason barely managed to muffle her moans, and once her muscles relaxed, Evan removed his fingers from inside her and stood.

"You're a messy little slut." he complimented, licking her juices from his lips. As he wiped his fingers clean Jason took a quick taste, lightly licking her wet pussy, running his tongue gently over her sensitive clit. After a few teasing licks he stood back up. Emma let out a long breath, trying to pull herself back together after her third orgasm in under an hour.

"Not so fast," Jason said as Emma began pulling her dress back up. She looked up at them both.

"Oh we aren't done with you yet little one." Evan seconded, taking a long look at the exposed parts of her curvy form. Emma grinned and licked her lips.

"I'm ready for more." she said seductively, giving them each a once over, biting her lip as she saw their large bulges.

Jason and Evan helped her off the counter, and quickly pulled her over to the small kitchen table and bent her over it. Jason stood behind her, brushing his hard bulge against her bare ass. Evan moved in front of her, shedding his dress pants and revealing a long, hard cock. Emma wasted no time wrapping her hand around his shaft and running it up and down his length. She quickly added her tongue to the mix, licking every inch of his cock, allowing her hand to slide up and down smoother and faster.

Jason slid a couple fingers into her pussy, lightly teasing her as Emma focused on Evan's cock. She slipped her soft pink lips around his tip, taking a moment to slowly suck on it, getting a taste of his precum. Then she slowly worked her lips over the length of his cock, inch by inch, until he filled her throat. She nearly choked on his length before slowly pulling back. She looked up at Evan, and gave him a wink as she continued to choke herself on his length.

Emma could hear Jason undoing his pants as she continued to suck Evan's cock, and she couldn't wait for his cock inside her. She grinded her bare ass against him as her lips continued to move up and down Evan's hard shaft. A few seconds later Jason was running the tip of his hard cock up and down her wet slit. Emma moaned around Evan's cock as Jason teased her.

"Ready to be fucked like a naughty little slut?" Jason asked, the tip of his hard cock barely pressing against her hole.

"Yes!" Emma cried, taking her lips off Evan's cock, but continuing to massage it with her hands as she begged Jason to fuck her. "Please, give it to me!" she moaned. Emma had never felt like a naughtier slut. Two men wanting her, touching her, tasting her, and now she was about to have two cocks inside her. Before Jason could move to claim her cunt, the kitchen door opened. All three of them froze, but then relaxed when they saw James in the doorway.

"What a beautiful sight." he said, leaning against the wall. "Don't stop on my account."

"There's plenty of room for you too if you wanna play Daddy," Emma said, smiling at him. "Thank you baby girl, but I think I'll enjoy watching even more." James replied, taking a long look at his naked girl, bent over, about to be full with two strangers' cocks. He smiled, and Emma noticed a small bulge beginning to grow in his pants. She knew that as soon as Evan and Jason were done with her, she had another, bigger, thicker cock waiting for her. The thought made her pussy gush with cum, and Evan and James turned their attention back to her.

Emma's lips returned to Evan's cock, sucking him slow and deep as he moaned. Jason ran the tip of his cock up and down her lips, coating the tip with her warm cum. Without warning Jason thrust his cock fully into her tight pussy. Emma gasped and let out a loud moan before Evan was able to fill her mouth with his cock again. Her moans sent vibrations through his shaft, making Evan close his eyes, trying to hold off on filling her mouth with his cum.

"Fuck...yes...oh baby that's a good little slut," Evan managed to choke out as

Emma sucked his shaft and licked the precum off his sensitive tip.

"You're so tight." Jason moaned as his cock continued to pound into her, over and over, massaging every sensitive spot as it did.

Each time his hard shaft pounded into her Emma let out a long, loud moan around Evan's cock. Her hazel eyes looked over at Daddy, his eyes hungry for a turn as the two men fucked his baby girl. Emma started imagining the things he would do to her after the party, and between those thoughts, the taste of Evan's cum, and Jason's thick cock pounding into her, she couldn't hold back any longer. Her pussy pulsed around Jason's cock as cum poured out of her. She was barely able to hold back screams of ecstasy as the combination of cocks sent her over the edge into one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had.

Emma recovered just in time to slide to her knees in front of Evan and Jason. She began massaging both their cocks, and in a matter of moments they were both filling her mouth with two huge loads of cum. Both men moaned as Emma swallowed their loads and alternated licking their cocks clean like the good little slut she was trained to be.


12