Desires Never Known

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You belong to me now". Lidia whispered into Chloe's ear before giving it a gentle bite..

Too lost in the after math of the unreal orgasms she just experienced she didn't put much thought into Lidia's words, she didn't even notice Lidia dip one of her long stiletto tipped nails into a bowl sitting at the side table containing bright green ink, and move over the front of her right hip.

"I will be calling on you soon darling, this is just a small taste of the pleasures I have in store for you" Lidia promised before shifting her focus back to Chloe's soft skin.

As soon as Lidia's coated nail made contact with Chloe's skin, her eyes shot open and a loud painful scream escaped her right before she faded into darkness yet again.

Chloe shot up out of her bed, with a deep gasp as if all the air had left her lungs, her hair soaked, and her tank top and skin drenched in sweat .

"What a wild dream" she said to herself.

Then a dull sting came from her hip, she pulled the covers away and lifted her shirt, and to her shock saw where she had been branded. Running her fingers over the raised skin of a intricate crescent moon wrapped in the infinity symbol formed with rope, a million thoughts scrambled in her brain, fighting to reach the front, but none seemed to come clear to her other than the question of what was to come.

12