Desirix Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's eyes gleamed with a mixture of amusement and dominance. She leaned in closer, her breath brushing against his ear. "Remember, Dan," she purred, "you're here to enjoy what I offer, but on my terms. No touching unless I say so."

The message was clear: in this game of pleasure and submission, she held all the cards, and the Desirix was her obedient instrument of control. Dan's world had shifted, and he was left with no choice but to surrender to the whims of his captivating captor.

The Desirix, having meted out its punishment, gradually tapered down the sensual sensations that had enveloped Dan moments ago. The intensity waned, leaving him dazed and in a state of quivering anticipation.

Sarah's voice, smooth as silk, broke through the haze. She leaned in closer, her lips brushing against his earlobe as she whispered, "I think it's time we take this to a new level, don't you, Dan?"

Before him, on the polished bar counter, she placed a keycard for a hotel room. Dan stared at it numbly, his brain struggling to take it all in. The keycard was a tangible symbol of the path she was leading him down. The prospect of following a stranger to a hotel room, alone and vulnerable, gnawed at his nerves.

His voice, barely a whisper, betrayed his uncertainty. "What... What do you want, Sarah?"

She traced a finger along his jawline, her touch both tender and commanding. "I want you to follow me, Dan. To that room," she said, her gaze unwavering. "Trust me; it will be an experience you won't forget."

Dan's voice wavered, "I can't just follow a stranger to a hotel room, Sarah. I don't even know you. What if..." His words trailed off, the unspoken fears lingering in the air.

Sarah's gaze remained, her green eyes boring into his. Her smile was a mix of allure and mischief, a potent cocktail that left him both captivated and anxious. "Oh, Dan," she cooed, "that's where you're wrong. You are coming to that room with me."

"What if I refuse to go upstairs with you?" Dan challenged, trying to find a sense of agency in this surreal situation.

Sarah's smile remained unfazed, her gaze locked onto his. Her voice retained its sweet, melodious tone as she replied, "Let's put it like this: you have choices. You can walk me upstairs like a gentleman, arm-in-arm, or you can wait five minutes and follow me discreetly, or..."

Her voice trailed off, and Dan couldn't help but shiver at the unspoken alternative. He glanced down at the concealed Desirix, a potent reminder of her control over his sensations and desires. The reality of his predicament crashed over Dan like a relentless wave. The diabolical device, lurking beneath his clothes, was a constant reminder of the power she wielded over him. His autonomy had been stripped away, replaced by a growing sense of helplessness.

Sarah leaned closer, her lips grazing his ear as she whispered softly, "Or I can go up alone and let Desirix start getting persuasive. Trust me, Dan, you won't want to find out how persuasive it can be."

With a slow, deliberate movement, Sarah slid the keycard closer to him, her fingers brushing against his. "Let's go shall we?"

12