Desk Job

Story Info
Training the bosses new secretary.
1.8k words
4.06
26.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not really too clear on why you need to spend two days showing me the ropes," complained Lisa, as Gemma turned onto the new Ellesmere Port bypass.

The traffic was almost as crazy as it was at rush hour but Gemma's mind was on other things.

"You may have the necessary credential for the position," she said, sneaking a jealous glance at Lisa's voluptuous body. "But Bret has certain requirements and as his new PA it's very important that you're able to meet them."

"I suppose that makes sense," Lisa nodded, smoothing her skirt over her shapely legs.

They were a magnificent shade of gold and completely hairless -- probably all the way up to the top, mused Gemma enviously who had pale white skin that was notoriously hard to keep free of stubble. She gave a wry smile though, knowing that Bret would certainly enjoy ogling Lisa's luscious pins. Amongst other things.

That pleased her. Because whatever Bret wanted she was determined to provide -- whatever the cost.

Lately he had voiced the opinion that he would like someone younger in the office. Someone with greater enthusiasm. Someone a little fresher -- more vital.

So Gemma had decided to hand in her resignation and train another. Someone who could fulfil the role well. Lisa was her chosen candidate.

Bret had been most distracted when she had placed the memo on his desk. He'd been brokering a merger between two companies. But she knew not to interrupt and had merely massaged his taut muscular shoulders whilst inhaling his thoroughly masculine scent. It had sent shivers straight to her hidden places, like shafts of lightning from a storm cloud.

It pained her to think of another taking care of his needs, but if it was what he truly wanted she would just have to live with it. He was her everything after all. If Lisa was to take up the position, Gemma would make damn sure she trained her well.

They entered the underground car park and found a space near the back. The moment the engine died Gemma flipped down the mirror and carefully reapplied her make up. Delving into her handbag she withdrew a tiny bottle of expensive scent and applied a few drops to her throat and a quick splash just below her navel. Lisa stared at her curiously.

Without a word the two of them made their way to the elevator which would take them up to the south facing office block on floor twelve.

It had panoramic views of the bay and wall to wall plush carpets. The whole set up exuded comfort and sophistication.

The two women arrived swiftly and the doors opened revealing the interior of Bret's plush office.

A large yet simple desk stood before the window and Bret was slung across a chair behind that.

He was taking a phone call and was obviously engrossed. Gemma smiled broadly at Lisa and brought a forefinger up to her lips.

"Shh...," she whispered. "Never, ever interrupt his phone calls."

Her companion was busy taking in the extravagant surroundings so she only half registered what Gemma was saying. She nodded dumbly and frowned at the Banksy prints on the far wall.

Presently Bret ended the call and beamed at the two women.

"Who's this Gemma?" he said folding his hands calmly upon the desk.

"This is Lisa Topliss," replied Gemma, introducing the two with a practised smile.

"Lisa, is it? And topless too! Well hello there! What can I do for you today?" said Bret with one of his legendary grins.

Lisa's knees melted in spite of herself.

"I'm here to learn the ropes," she stammered.

Bret frowned.

"Well, I'm sure Gemma will keep you right. She always does," he said sagely.

In actual fact he had no idea what was going on but he wasn't about to admit it.

"Perhaps one of you could take a few notes for me? And I'm sure I could use a coffee at some point," he smiled.

"Of course," Gemma said happily. "Whatever you need."

The two sat before him taking notes and making suggestions as to his Friday morning speech. The recessed spot lights shone down upon them, their heat causing tiny droplets of perspiration to bead upon the surface of their skin.

Bret noticed their flushed skin and the hint of dampness gathering within the delectable furrow of their breasts. His breathing quickened a little and Gemma immediately read the signs.

FOLLOW MY LEAD she scribbled on Lisa's note book.

She stood up and slid a hand inside her handbag, searching for her flesh coloured lip gloss.

By design she dropped it on the floor so that it rolled away, lodging beneath an upholstered chair.

Immediately she dropped to her hands and knees wiggling her curvaceous ass provocatively. Her skirt was so tight and black she knew it clung slightly to the outline of her increasingly swollen pussy.

Eventually she retrieved the lip gloss and sat on her chair running the wand slickly over her lips. The upper variety.

She noticed Bret squirm and felt a warm glow of satisfaction flow through her body.

"Are you thirsty Mr McMullen?" she purred seductively.

"Er...yes," he stammered loosening his tie.

"Lisa, be a dear and fetch Mr McMullen something to drink," Gemma said slyly.

"Of course," she said. "Coffee?"

Bret nodded. Just at that moment Gemma crawled beneath the desk and breathed hot and heavy on his sizeable crotch. Within moments she'd freed him from his bonds and welcomed him into the delicious haven of her silky mouth.

In automatic response, he flopped back in his chair and surrendered to the sinful ministrations of her tongue.

She slowly bathed the tip of him with her saliva, lapping and tasting sweat coated skin and pre-cum in a goey circle round and round his beautiful scarlet head. With a murmur of appreciation, she delicately flicked her tongue into his moist, tiny grove like a humming bird tasting nectar. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, swallowing, revelling in the smell of his comely genitals, the warmth of his distended balls and the growing moisture that seeped upwards from the very depths of his tawny sac.

She longed to taste the elixir of his orgasm -- to swallow his delicious cum as though it were maple syrup. Sticky and sweet, his essence would flow over her tongue and palate taking up residence within her forever, just like all the other times.

Bret had anointed her every, soft pink willing orifice and she revelled in that fact as she had felt him throbbing inside her every silken hole.

Lisa turned from the coffee machine and almost dropped the coffee cup when she saw what Gemma was doing.

"Thank you Lisa," Bret growled deep in his throat. His eyes were half closed and his head was lolling slightly upon his broad shoulders. He held out his hand and took the coffee gratefully.

For a while he supped it as he surrendered to the noisy goings on beneath the desk.

Presently though he took on a more dignified air and told Lisa to continue taking dictation. Although her complexion had taken on a rosy hue she complied more easily than he had expected.

This continued for a while until Gemma finally realised she must begin training her successor.

"Take over for me here please," she said, giving one last somewhat desperate suckle on Bret's fully erect magnificent edifice.

She was loathe to hand over to someone else. But that was the way it had to be.

Lisa looked apprehensive. She took another sip of her coffee (she'd made one for herself too) and slowly closed her notebook.

She looked at him seated at his desk, scrolling through the latest stock market news with half lidded eyes of passion.

It seemed to her that he would certainly work better once he'd blown his load. With a barely audible sigh of resignation she crawled beneath the desk and took him in her coffee warmed mouth.

It was as soft as velvet and warm and snug. Bret thrust himself inside her almost making her gag. He was certain he would cum in seconds, she felt so good. But he remembered the sigh and he felt his enthusiasm wane just a little bit.

Gemma pretended she was in another room and pulled out an Ipad to update his schedule. She couldn't look upon him taking pleasure if it was not from her. As strong as she was she felt ill at the thought.

She could hear sighs and the sound of his moist skin slipping in and out of Lisa's beautiful mouth. In her estimation it wouldn't be long. She busied herself as she waited for the tell-tale bear grunts.

She wouldn't cry she promised herself. If he needed it, that is how it had to be.

"Gemma," he whispered. "Show her how."

Her eyes went wide in astonishment. Joy flushed inside her like a solar flare.

"Of course," she said dropping to her knees.

Within seconds she had his silken shaft between her lips, curving her tongue around the thick base as if to massage and draw out his sweet cream.

She craved it. Beneath the desk Lisa could see it in her eyes and it made her hungry too.

The two women joined forces using their tongues and satin soft lips to pleasure Bret's throbbing cock. They were determined to ease his discomfort. Gemma was surprised to find herself actually enjoying the situation.

She enveloped his drawn up ball sac tenderly into her mouth and suckled on it as though it were candy. Lisa placed her cherry red lips on the head of his glans and pushed them smoothly all the way down to the base.

The sensation was indescribable as the two women suckled and slurped, mimicking the action of their thoroughly aroused dripping wet pussies.

Not surprisingly Mr McMullen came with great force, spurting vigorously into Lisa's accommodating mouth.

Lisa immediately spat it out and Gemma frowned.

Perhaps she was not right for the job after all, she mused.

Bret lay back for a minute until pushing back his chair and doing up his flies.

"Well?" he said. "What the hell was that all about?"

Gemma and Lisa looked upset and confused.

"Didn't you like it?" Lisa said. "I can do better if you give me the chance."

"Don't be such an ass! Of course I did!" he said.

"But it was what you wanted," said Gemma patting his leg.

"Whatever gave you that impression?" he laughed.

"You said we needed someone new in the office. Someone with more enthusiasm. Someone more vital. So I did what you asked. Or so I thought..." said Gemma quietly.

Her boss laughed raucously till he was bent double and tears streamed down his face.

"Oh dear me!" he said wiping the tears away. "If I remember our conversation correctly what I actually said was that this government needed someone new in office. Someone with more enthusiasm. More vital."

"What???" exclaimed Gemma. "You mean that was all for nothing? You don't want me to train someone else?"

"It would appear so. But just so you know, I really enjoyed this little misunderstanding," said Bret with a naughty smile. "Feel free to have another election again soon girls. Real soon!"