Desk Job

Story Info
Chelsea is interrupted by the new intern.
1.6k words
4.09
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea leans back in her seat, peering around the walls of her cubicle. Everything is going just as mundanely as it always does. The sound of typing drones on, murmured phone calls blend together and somewhere, a phone is ringing. The office is just as boring as it was yesterday, and the same as the day before. Even so, her heart beats erratically in her chest.

After assuring that the coast was clear, she scoots up to her desk and pulls her purse onto her lap. She rummages through the pocket before hastily grabbing what she was looking for, tucking it against her body before returning her purse to the ground next to her. Chelsea steels herself with a deep breath and turns her attention downwards. In her lap is a dildo; Purple, translucent, with delicious ridges along its thick shaft. She runs her fingers down its length before taking hold of its flared base. She parts her thighs and edges her skirt upward, exposing her shaven, naked cunt for the mere second it takes to plunge the toy inside of her. She mashes her lips together to stifle a gasp. Her pussy was already dripping with anticipation, but the merciless speed with which it entered burned. She is patting her skirt back in place before she even has the chance to get used to it. Her walls throb as they welcome the familiar toy, its sensations burrowed deep inside of her as her thighs clench shut.

It is bliss to be filled by the thick plastic cock, the simple excitement of knowing that her coworkers a few feet away already had her at the brink of orgasm. She doesn't get the chance to savor it, though. Instead, a voice calls her name behind her.

"Chels?"

"Shit!" She glances over her shoulder to see Kenneth, the newest intern at the office. He smiles at her expectantly, and she's confident he can't possibly know what happened. He was young, with wide puppy-dog eyes and cute, freckled cheeks that lit up red whenever he was even a little bit flustered. If he had any idea about what she'd just done, he'd be running for the hills already.

"Sorry!" He stammers, clutching the stack of files in his hands. "I didn't mean to scare you. It's just, uh, Jess asked me to bring these to you..." Kenneth extends the files to her.

Chelsea turns and scoots to grab the files. She feels the dildo nudge her cervix with every move she makes and clutches the files so hard her knuckles turn white.

"Thank you, Kenneth." She sighs, doing her best to keep a grin on her face. He nods and hurries away. Alone in her cubicle once more, Chelsea sits stock-still with the files pressed to her lap. She takes a deep breath and turns, scooting back to her desk. Her pussy is wet and eager, drooling around the toy as moisture slicks against her thighs.

She spends the next few hours going about her work. Every now and then she takes a moment to glance around her before rolling her hips in her seat. Each time, her hot, swollen walls rub tauntingly against the stiff silicone.

The end of the day arrives, and people begin to make their leave. The floor-to-ceiling windows cast beams of pale light across the floor. The quiet of the soon emptied office building is music to her ears.

Chelsea waits patiently until she is certain that the last person on her floor has departed. She pushes back from her desk and peers around the walls of her cubicle once again. Silence.

Parting her thighs and rolling her hips forward, lithe fingers slip down to feel where the dildo parts her lips. Heat emanates in rolling waves, drawing her fingers closer in an almost magnetic fashion. She fastens her hold at its base and pulls it from her cunt, tantalizingly slow. It releases with the squelch of liquid, a strand of her wetness tethered to its shaft. She holds it in front of her, admiring its slick exterior. She can't stop herself from pressing her tongue against it, working her way up the shaft until she can ease its head into her mouth.

Behind her, somebody gasps.

She pulls the dildo from her mouth and turns to see Kenneth.

Damn it, Kenneth.

His wide eyes can't meet hers, but he isn't clambering away. No, he's frozen where he stands with a noticeable tension in his slacks.

Chelsea smirks and spins to face him. He looks anywhere but her as she drapes a leg over the arm of her office chair, exposing herself to him. She splays herself with one hand before guiding the dildo into her with the other. She is much more merciful this time as the toy widens her puffy walls until it meets her deepest point.

"Look at me, Kenneth." She demands, thrusting the dildo into her pussy once more. His nervous eyes flutter to her, falling between her legs in an instant. He gulps and wipes his palms against his shirt, but doesn't turn away.

She hooks a finger towards him and he stumbles over himself as he approaches obediently. Her rhythm is steady, her wetness audible as she reaches for his tie, pulling him down to her level.

"Undo my shirt," She murmurs against his ear, nipping the shell of reddened skin. His trembling hands rush to find the buttons of her blouse. The closures snap open until her torso is exposed, lacy white bralette leaving nothing to the imagination.

Kenneth's hands meet her breast on their own accord, pawing through the fabric. Chelsea reaches behind herself and undoes the clasps, Kenneth pulls it off eagerly and her pert tits bounce free. She reaches up to grab a handful of his blond hair. He hisses but obliges as she guides his face downward. His mouth is quick to take her nipple, and the feeling it sparks is electric. His tongue rolls against the hardened bud, and one of his hands takes the other. She gasps when he reaches downward and nudges her hand from the dildo, taking hold of it instead. His thrusts are much different than hers, heated and almost mindless as the toy is rammed against her walls. She gasps with each motion, her arms drape around his neck to steady herself. He diligently switches between her breasts, his hot, muffled breaths and small grunts are melodic against the silence.

"Isn't this a surprise," Comes another voice. Chelsea chuckles when Kenneth's movements still against her.

"Hello love," She greets, craning to look at Dan dan over the young man's shoulder. Her husband paces forward and props himself against the wall of her cubicle.

"We do have plans for dinner tonight, my dear. Would you mind getting yourself cleaned up? I'll be waiting in the car," He says, rattling his keyring before departing.

"Oh," He catches himself, taking a step backwards to peek into the cubicle. "Go ahead and bring him, as well." With that, he continues on his way. When his footsteps have retreated, Chelsea chuckles and lifts Kenneth's face to meet hers.

"We've got five minutes, don't you dare stop." She orders, rocking her hips forward to meet the base of the dildo. Kenneth, wearing a look of something beautifully between terror and lust, is slow to process her words. Much too needy to finish, Chelsea shoves his face further downward."At least make that mouth of yours useful if it's not going to reply to me."

His hand begins to move again, pumping the dildo with clumsy haste. His tongue timidly darts out to dab against her clit, the sensation shooting sparks up her spine and drawing a breathy moan from her lips as she arches toward him. This seems to spur him onward, and he licks again. His movements are clumsy and novice but his mouth is wet and oh so warm, and that blasted dildo was finally being put to work in the very best way.

In mere moments, an orgasm worth hours of work takes hold of her in a blissful, gushing intensity. Chelsea digs her nails into her thighs, spreading them as far as they'll go in the confines of the chair. Her legs tremble around the young intern, his face smeared with her hot release. She pushes his face back when her climax subsides, taking a second to gather herself.

"If you can be quick, you can cum in any hole you'd like," Chelsea offers as she tugs the dildo out of her and lets it fall to the floor with a dull thud.

"Yes ma'am," Kenneth mewls with an eager nod.

Before Chelsea can ask any questions, she is being hoisted from her chair. Though his appearance was quite diminutive, it seemed that Kenneth was quite the force to be reckoned with. He bends her over her desk and spreads her pert ass with reckless abandon. That ungainly tongue of his laps from her cunt to her asshole before tonguing her open. He moans softly against her skin before spitting against her hole and standing against her. Though she tries to look, he only shoves her face against the cool wooden table, unceremoniously unzipping his slacks and lining his cock up to her entrance. She heaves a shocked, breathy laugh at his frantic nature but relaxes against him as he thrusts. He didn't leave much to be desired in terms of size. Her ass stretched to accommodate the thick cock, quivering around his force.

He doesn't last long, slamming into her warm, tight depths like a rabbit until his hot cum paints her insides in time with choked out moans. Its sloppy and unfavorable for her, but there is a thrill to the circumstance that still has her shivering.

Cum oozes from her hole as they tidy themselves up, not a word said between them as she plops her dildo into her purse and straightens out the things that were knocked over on her desk.

"Right then," Chelsea says, smoothing her skirt against her thighs. "We've got a date to attend to."