Desperate and Gorgeous Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited for me to look up before answering. "There is this guy. He's cute. And sweet. But it's new, and neither of us are sure where it's going. I've been sending him signals, but I think he's afraid to make a move."

I leaned in and kissed her. Our lips touched gently, tenderly. Hers were soft and warm, and she tasted like wine. We weren't in a hurry, and we stayed in that first embrace for a time. The feeling of her lips against mine quieted the room around me. We broke contact for a moment before softly rejoining, exploring different angles and positions. We pushed and probed, switching from top to bottom, looking for signs of what the other liked. I slid my hand up her calf and back down, before returning to the spot and kneading my fingers into the muscle. She moaned softly into my mouth. I brushed her still-damp hair behind her ear and held the side of her face, pulling her into me and slightly increasing the pressure of our kiss.

Her tongue slipped out and brushed across my lips, asking for acknowledgement. I turned my head and our tongues met. I was lost in the moment. The TV faded into the background and worries about the task before us were swept away. Her mouth and skin and hair were all that mattered.

I moved forward and Leah gave way, leaning back against the armrest of the couch and pulling me with her, our legs tangling. Our bodies pressed together. I felt her breasts and stomach slide against my torso, and we became more urgent. The kiss deepened, and my hands selfishly wandered over her body. The softness of her thighs led to a taut stomach.

I continued exploring and slid my hand under her shirt, palming her breasts over her bra. Leah moaned into the kiss and put one hand behind my head, holding me against her. Our legs were entwined until she opened hers around me and drew me closer. Her other hand wandered over my chest and back before reaching for my ass and pulling me tighter. Her hips started moving on their own, rubbing her heat against my length. I matched her and increased the pressure where we joined. The sensation on my cock felt incredible.

Leah pushed me away and said between breaths, "Let's get off the couch." I wasn't about to argue. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom, then pushed me backwards into the bed. She took a step back and lifted her tank top over her head in that way women know how to do, revealing a black lacy bra.

The room was dark. The light from the TV in the other room flickered and shadows played along her body. Her stomach was lightly muscled, and her chest strained against the bra. Dark hair spilled over her shoulders and framed the valley between tanned breasts. She bent and pushed her shorts down her legs, her hips moving side to side as she went, and I had a mouth-watering view of hanging cleavage. When she straightened, the muscles under the skin of her stomach rippled in the shadows and led down to a black thong. She watched my eyes hungrily travel up and down her body, drinking her in, and smiled. She did a half turn and looked over one shoulder as I stared at her ass, then finished the turn and faced me again. Leah reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra, letting it drop to the floor at her feet. I expected her tits to droop a bit, large as they were, but no. They were full and round and flawless.

I knew there were words that existed to convey how unbelievably gorgeous, sexy, and attractive she was, but all I could manage was, "You're amazing."

She climbed into bed and straddled me. Her tits swayed as she moved, and as she settled on me the pressure on my cock made me throb. "Mmmm, that feels nice. You're sweet. But you have too many clothes on."

Leah yelped in surprise as I flipped us over so I was on top. I gave her a deep, meaningful kiss before stepping back. I took my shirt and pants off without any of her sultry flare, and climbed back into bed. I trailed kisses along her neck and shoulders and the top of her chest, then down. My tongue circled and massaged her nipples, which earned soft moans. I continued down, lightly kissing and licking along her toned stomach. I hooked my fingers under her panties and pulled them down. I kissed down her outer thigh to her knee, then back up along the inner side. When I reached her pussy and neatly trimmed hair I kissed her outer lips.

I gently spread her knees and leaned down, starting with a slow lick along her slit. "Oh wow," she moaned. I desperately wanted to taste her, but I also wanted to give myself a break to last as long as possible.

I started slow, with soft kisses and licks, and pushing my lips against hers. Eventually I increased the pressure as she became wetter. I gently opened her folds with my mouth, and found her clit with my tongue. I licked it lightly and Leah moaned. "Oh my god, yes, right there," she said in a throaty voice. Her head was back, eyes closed, hands holding her tits. I licked and kissed and softly sucked her clit. Then I slowly pushed a finger into her. She put a hand on my head for a moment before pulling away. I slid my finger in and out until she was dripping wet, then added a second. My mouth was on her clit and my fingers were gliding in her smoothly when she put her hand on my head again. I put mine on top of hers and applied a little pressure to let her know it was ok, then reached up and started massaging her tits, twisting and pulling on her nipples. Now that she had permission, she held my face against her pussy and grinded into my lips. Slowly at first, then the pace and pressure picked up and all I could do was hang on and try to keep my mouth on her. She started bucking harder and pulling me into her, holding me how she wanted. "Oh my god, oh my god, yes, please, keep going, Matt, Matt, MATT!" she groaned and her body went rigid as her breath caught and back arched, holding my mouth tightly against her. She tasted sweet. Eventually she let go of my head and I resumed with lighter kisses and licks to bring her down.

"Oh my god," Leah said between gasps, "bring that over here. Now." Her chest heaved as she caught her breath and she stared into my eyes.

That was all the invitation I needed. I crawled up her body, my dick dragging against her soft skin. I kneeled by her head and rested my semi-erect cock on her lips. She opened and took me into her mouth. Warm wetness engulfed me as my head and shaft slid between her lips. She didn't waste any time and pushed forward, taking more of my length. Her tongue massaged the underside of my hardening cock while I bumped against the back of her throat. It took my breath away. But a saying came to mind. Everything is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power. Leah felt it when she was riding her pussy against my face, and I felt it now when she looked up at me, bobbing on my length. Her blue eyes were bright and intense and gorgeous. Here was one of the most beautiful women on the planet, someone who guys around the world jerked off to, and my cock was in her mouth. Primal lust coursed through me and I couldn't help but thrust into her, bumping against the back of her throat.

She pushed me away and caught her breath before saying, "I need that monster in me."

"Yes ma'am," I obeyed and got into position over her and between her legs. She reached down and guided me to her entrance, where the head of my cock touched soft, wet, heat. She rubbed me along her lips until I felt the opening. I tried to push in slowly to give her time to adjust, but she was so wet. Her flesh gave way to my hard length, making room until I was buried and my hips bumped into hers. She groaned, "God, you're big. I feel so fucking full." I looked into her eyes and leaned in for a tender kiss. As primed and ready as we both were I wanted to take a moment to let her know this was special.

She broke the kiss and gave me a surprised, vulnerable look, which disappeared and was replaced by a wicked grin. "Ok, let's go big guy," she said and slapped my ass.

I didn't need any more encouragement, and started pushing in and out of her, slowly at first. As turned on as I was, I wanted to savor this. But I couldn't hold back for long and eventually picked up speed, the force of my thrusts increasing, and her body tremored at each impact. I pounded her as hard and as slow as I wanted. My hands roamed her body possessively as we fucked. I squeezed her ass, fondled her tits, and lifted her leg. She wrapped them both around me and locked her feet together on my back. I pushed into her slow and hard, keeping an even, unhurried rhythm, and she let out a long, satisfied groan. Then I fucked her like I wanted to split her in half, and she begged me to do just that. "Oh fuck," she moaned, "That's, unh, so good, oh."

I felt a familiar pressure start to build so I slowed down and stopped thrusting, but kept my cock buried deeply in her. I tilted my hips, making contact with her clit, and grinded my pelvis against it in circles. Leah moaned, "Oh god, that's gonna get me, don't stop, keep going, keep doing that." She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a long groan, "Ohhh yeesssssss," as her body tensed up. I could feel her spasming around my length but stayed at an even pace, letting her ride it out. She was almost finished when I pulled her hands up and held them on the pillow beside her head. I could finally stop holding back. I pushed my upper body off the bed and drove into her, hard. "Oh my god, you're a machine," she moaned. I looked down and saw her big tits bouncing in time with my cock thrusting in and out of her perfect body.

That set me off. Pressure built in my groin as I plunged into her. It grew and grew as I fucked her faster, harder. I reached under her back and held onto her shoulder, pulling our bodies together and squishing her tits into my chest. I pushed in as far as I could go, and erupted. I held her tightly against me and every inch of our bodies were touching as I came. My cock throbbed inside her and filled her pussy while the rhythm of my thrusts became broken and uneven. The pressure was relieved a bit at a time with each pulse, until finally, I was finished.

I carefully pulled out and fell back into the pillows, breathing hard.

She turned to look at me and said, "Wow. That was intense. How are you single again?" My ego couldn't get any bigger.

I laughed and answered, "It helps when you're with someone as amazing as you," still catching my breath.

Leah rolled away from me and slid back, her ass pressing against my hip. I reached over her and she held my arm against her body.

We stayed like that for a time, my left arm under the pillow, my right holding her close. Her hair tickled my face but I wasn't about to move. She was warm and soft against my chest, and my hand was tucked in the nook between her shoulder and neck. Eventually our breathing became less ragged, more controlled.

"I have never done this before," Leah whispered into the darkness.

"What do you mean?"

"I have never slept with someone to get something from them. You hear stories of producers or casting directors taking advantage of girls, but that never happened to me. Just lucky I guess." She paused. "I thought I would feel different."

I hesitated, not sure how to respond. "How do you feel?" I eventually asked quietly.

"The same? I don't have regrets, about this at least. You're a nice guy, and you're great in bed." She pushed her ass back into my cock, soft now, and I groaned. I felt her smile against my hand. Then she was serious again. "I would do anything for my sister."

"Have you two always been close?"

She didn't answer right away. "I want to say yes, but the truth is more complicated than that. She was two grades younger than me in school. When she was little she thought it was cool to have her big sister around to scare off the bullies, but as she got older I think it became hard for her." She sounded sad. "When she started dating she didn't want me around much." I tried to imagine what it would have been like for her sister to bring a boy home and have to compete with Leah for attention. "Then after we made that first trip this became our secret thing, and it was exciting. Meeting dangerous people, flirting with border officers. We became friends. Then I left and we drifted apart again. I couldn't exactly ask her how things were going over the phone. I miss her. L.A. is fun, but I can't see myself living that life forever."

She turned her head and spoke quietly, "I want you to know that I will keep my end of the deal. You don't have to worry about that."

I didn't know what to say. Leah was a fantasy. Beautiful, smart, funny, capable. Everything you could want in a partner. Part of me wanted to pretend that some small part of this was real. That maybe a tiny sliver of her liked me, and we were in the earliest days of, not a relationship, but a closeness. Putting our best faces on, holding some things back. The larger part of me knew better, that we were using each other. She made an offer, and I had accepted. Simple as that. But hearing the words spoken out loud still didn't feel good. I felt low.

I turned onto my back. My chest was cool after leaving the warm contact. Leah followed, draping an arm across me and her leg over mine. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just tired." I kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight."