Gym Buddies Ch. 05

Story Info
Gym Buddies Get Naked.
29.9k words
4.85
7.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom left work early Thursday, ran a couple errands, showered, and had everything ready around the house for his special visitor by 5:00. A large flower arrangement graced the dining room table, as did two newly purchased candle holders and candles -- that actually matched. The champagne was iced, music softly playing, hot tub newly cleaned and warmed up, fresh sheets on the massage table -- and, optimistically, on the bed. He paced around the house, checking everything again and again, wanting it to be perfect.

At 5:15 he went out and sat on the front stoop, facing the way she would arrive, fidgeting with his phone. He laughed at himself. 'Jeez, Meadows, you'd think it was your first ever dinner with a woman -- calm down.'

Finally, he spotted her Jeep approaching and stood up.

Kelli grinned. 'Oh, look at him, waiting for me on the front steps -- how sweet! Damn, he's looking fine!'

She pulled up -- all on the driveway this time. He opened the door for her, smiling, and held her hand as she stepped out -- and was immediately struck mute at the sight of the stunning woman in front of him. Her curly blonde hair flowed around her neck and shoulders, with a braid on either side sweeping back, clipped behind her head. She was smiling, the sunlight seeming to make her face glow. She wore no make-up that Tom could see. Small gold hoop earrings dangled from her ears, but she wore no necklace.

Her top was a collared, white cotton button-up with flowing, three-quarter sleeves. The front was gathered and tied in a knot, under her breasts, leaving her beautiful, almost-flat tummy exposed. Underneath, clearly visible in the light, was a pretty, lacy black bra encasing her magnificent breasts. The edges of the bra peeked out, on either side of about eight inches of perfect, bulging cleavage. Her girls looked bigger than ever! She probably could not have buttoned up the shirt. The effect was to put her big juggs on display.

Down below she wore a pair of snug, high-waisted, red shorts with maybe two inches of inseam that showed off her hips and smooth abdomen. Her legs, perfectly sculped, went on for what seemed to Tom like miles. She wore casual sandals with a two or three-inch heel.

"Oh my god, Kel- you look incredible! Wow!"

She smiled. 'My Gym Buddy, he likes what he sees -- yes! Mission accomplished.'

She squeezed his hand and gave him a warm smile. "Why thank you, Mr. Meadows, you are so kind! Do I clean up ok from smelly, sweaty girl?"

"Oh, hell yes you do!"

"You look mighty good yourself there, Gym Buddy!" Tom also wore a white, collared button-up shirt, untucked, sleeves rolled up, with the top button open, a wisp of chest hair poking out, navy blue shorts and sandals. "I need to get you inside so you aren't snatched away by some passing woman!" They laughed. 'Ha - actually, need to get him inside me!'

"Help me unload." She opened the rear gate, handed Tom a big, heavy box and extracted two bags. As they walked to the front door he lagged behind, so he could enjoy the view of her perfect posterior, perched up by her heels, swiveling up and down, the muscles in her butt, calves and thighs rippling as she ascended the steps. Her black bra band and straps were clearly visible through her shirt and her big breasts bulged out to each side, teasingly. 'I know exactly what he's doing, he's watching me -- and I don't mind a bit!'

He caught up to her and opened the screen door, easily holding the heavy box with one arm. Their eyes locked and they smiled as their faces passed very close together. She noticed the flowers on the dining room table as they set the bags and box on the kitchen counter and walked over to touch and smell them. "Mmmmm, these are pretty, Tom, and smell so good!" She turned and he was right there, close to her. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. Tom's hands slid over her the bare skin on her lower back, down to the upper curve of her bottom. "YOU, are a very nice guy, Mr. Meadows."

"I like doing nice things for my Gym Buddy -- she's pretty awesome!" They locked eyes, the electricity flowing between them, drawing their lips together, his hands pulling her closer -- then her phone rang.

'Oh, saved by the bell from kissing him, taking him -- have to be careful!'

They unwrapped from each other and she grabbed her phone from her bag. "Hey, 'T!" Tom started unloading the various pots, pans and other utensils from the box while the sisters talked. "Hey, ok if Patti stops by for a second?"

"Sure!"

Kelli gave Patti the address. "Yea, about a half mile down - the Jeep is out front." Pause. "You better not, you hussy!" She laughed and hung up.

Tom smirked. "What was that all about?"

"My horny wench of a sister says she's going to take you on your dining room table! Seems she heard you bought fourteen bras and panties for her sister!" Tom laughed. "So, I'm going to lock you in a closet while she's here, to, what did you say, 'protect your virtue'?!"

They laughed.

"So, did you pick up the rest of the bras and panties today?"

She smiled, and pulled her shirt apart just a bit. "Yes! And I love them all! Do you like this one, Tom?"

He moved closer and she took his hands and placed them on her shirt, over her breasts. They locked eyes. "Oh, it's so pretty, Kel. And you have the most beautiful cleavage. How are the girls today?"

She beamed at him. "Oh, they're very, very happy at the moment with your big hands on them, Gym Buddy. You, know, they're going to get spoiled if you keep touching them!" Again, they could feel the heat between them, drawing them together.

'Stop, girl!'

She pulled his hands off her chest and squeezed them. "Let's get started on dinner. I'm hungry."

They had unloaded all the food before Kelli noticed what was written on the small white board on the fridge: 'Kel's Kitchen'. She laughed and pointed at it. "Damn straight -- I'm in charge here!"

Tom grinned as he opened a bottle of champagne. "A man needs to know his place! I understand I'll be working 'under' you tonight!"

She smiled and wagged her finger at his obvious double-entendre. 'Oh, I'd like nothing better than to be on top of you, humping away on your pole with you handling and sucking my tits!'

He poured two glasses and handed her one. "To Gym Buddies!" They touched glasses. "Remember the first time we toasted to Gym Buddies -- at Brewsters?"

She smiled. "I sure do. That was a nice evening, Tom."

They'd started preparing the salad when the screen door was yanked open and Hurricane Patti stormed in, like she owned the place. "Hey-" was all Kelli got out of her mouth before Patti shoved a gift-wrapped box at her and pushed her aside as she headed straight for Tom, who was trapped in a corner of the kitchen. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him against the wall. "Hello, big boy. Remember me -- the single, available sister with the better ass?"

Kelli grabbed her sister by her long, curly brown hair and tried to pull her back. "Ow, let me go -- I want him!" Patti pawed at Tom's chest, then grabbed his belt buckle. Kelli tickled her side, making Patti shriek and release her grip on Kelli's Gym Buddy. Kelli swung her sister around so she was between Patti and Tom, who was again starting to lose it, laughing at the sisters, who were also laughing hysterically.

Patti grabbed her sister's ear. "Seriously, if you're not using this male at the moment, I'm going to take him over on the table -- just for an hour or so, then you can have him back!"

Kelli retaliated by pinching Patti's left nipple through her thin halter top. "NO! You can't have him -- I saw him first - he's mine tonight!"

"Ow -- that hurts!" Patti grabbed a handful of her sister's right boob, causing Kelli to strengthen her grip. They locked eyes. "Truce?"

"Truce!!"

Patti swung them around and pushed her very fine ass, covered in skin-tight green shorts, towards Tom, next to Kelli's butt. "Seriously, Tom, you can see I have a much better ass than my married sister, right?!"

Tom admired both fine female bottoms. 'Whatever I say I'll get in big trouble!'

The girls slapped each other's asses, laughed, and turned back toward Tom. Patti spied Tom's phone on the counter, unlocked. She grabbed it, called her own phone, stuck in her waist band, and tapped off. "Now I can call you when Miss Tease over here isn't around to get in our way!"

Kelli grabbed for Patti's phone but Patti was too quick, holding it out of her sister's reach. Patti checked out Kelli's outfit. "Damn, sis, you're dressed to kill. Really showing off the girls to your Gym Buddy tonight, huh? Bet you're just loving looking at these beauties, Tom." Patti grabbed for a boob and Kelli swatted her hand away.

"Stop pawing at me!"

"So, Tom, did you know twisted sister here tells me EVERYTHING that you two do? And she's a Helgeson woman -- we're legally required to advise men of what they should expect!"

Kelli blushed a deep red, as did Tom.

"You're SUCH a naughty boy, putting your paws all over my sister. You know she loves your hands, especially when you-" Kelli slapped her hand over her sister's mouth, laughing.

"That's enough from you!" She picked up the wrapped box. "So, what'd you buy me? Hope it's something better than the bor-ring oven mitts you got me for Christmas!"

"Open it and see!"

She did, and immediately blushed. Tom couldn't see what was in the box. Kelli opened and read a card, and Patti started laughing uncontrollably.

Kelli closed the box, tossed it on the counter and lunged after her sister. "You are so bad!" Kelli laughed as she chased Patti out the front door, the screen door slamming, and caught up with her at her car on the street. "Oh, you are so naughty, giving me that in front of Tom!"

"Oh, you mean that fine lookin', studly man in the kitchen that you want to hump in the worst way, Kel?"

Kelli quickly looked towards the door, making sure Tom wasn't listening, and whispered.

"God, yes, I do in the worst way, dammit. And Richard isn't making it easy to resist Tom -- being gone all the time and so wrapped up with his guy friends these days. Tom is just so nice, and considerate -- and so, so male. He makes me shiver. And I know I can trust him not to force himself on me."

"Well, if you don't take him, sis, I'm going to have to. He's the kind of guy you want to do all day long and make babies with."

Kelli snorted. "No shit!"

"Hey, what's the birthday plan? Sorry we're out of town tomorrow night and Saturday, camping way up in the hills, off the grid -- but I'll see you for breakfast, Sunday, right?

"Yep. Saturday Richard and I are doing a picnic lunch up in the park and then dinner and dancing."

"Sounds like fun. In the meantime, have a good time with your boy-toy in there. I gotta tell you, Kel, I've got a feeling about that male." She pointed towards the house. "He'd give you multiples until you screamed for mercy!"

Kelli rolled her eyes and they both laughed.

"Twenty bucks says he gives you multiples within 3 days!"

"Ha! Sure, I'll take your money, sis!'"

"You'll call me tonight with the after-action report, right?"

"Of course. Later!"

"Bye." Patti sped off.

*****

Tom had been watching the sisters through the kitchen window, noting Patti pointing at the house. 'Yea, probably best I don't know what they're talking about. Wonder what's in the box?' He was tempted to peek, but didn't. His phone rang as Patti got in her vehicle -- an unknown number. He swiped to accept.

"So, Mr. Gym Buddy, you just better be good to my sister, ok?"

Tom smiled. "Oh, you know I will -- she's awesome, Patti."

"Yep, the best. So, here's two freebees for you, stud, and you didn't hear them from me. She LOVES it when a man rubs her scalp, and her favorite dessert is german chocolate cake. Next time we talk, I'll give you another couple!" She hung up as Kelli opened the screen door. He set his phone on the counter as she walked in.

"So, what were you girls talking about out there?"

She smiled and mussed his hair. "Oh, just girl talk, nothing you'd be interested in! So, you survived a second Patti encounter!"

He laughed. "She's a riot!"

"Yea, sometimes she scares me -- that's probably for the best. Come on, let's get dinner going -- I'm starving."

They busied themselves in the kitchen, she directing him. Neither of them complained that the small kitchen caused them to almost constantly touch each other; a hand on a shoulder, hands touching, him touching the small of her back, their hips touching, her touching and caressing his shoulder. Tom refilled their glasses, and leaned against the counter, admiring the beautiful woman gracing his kitchen, working on the pasta sauce, humming along to the music.

She looked up and saw her drop-dead handsome gym buddy looking at her, that huge smile on his face. 'God, look at him, he's just a dream!' She smiled back at him.

"I soooo want to kiss this beautiful woman.' He set his glass down, stood behind her and wrapped his big arms around her waist, just under her breasts, lifting them up just slightly, hugging her close and touching his cheek to hers.

She stopped stirring, totally distracted by his touch, his warmth, his big, strong male body pressed against her, and closed her eyes. "Mmmm, Tom, you're such a good hugger." She whispered, feeling her nipples come alive, her sex tingle. He brushed his lips across her cheek, just barely touching her. She dropped the spoons, placed her hands over his and pulled them up so they were cupping and lifting her big breasts.

He looked down at her now-bulging cleavage, her boobs mounding up wonderfully. 'That's so sexy!'

She also looked down at his hands covering her breasts. 'Oh, he feels so good behind me, so manly. Can feel his presence, his manhood. Girls can't get enough of his big hands!' Kelli turned her head, looked into his eyes and giggled. "Hope you're enjoying the boob show, Tom. You know, if I had you behind me all the time, supporting me like this, I wouldn't need all those expensive bras!"

"Oh, that would so be my pleasure, Kel. So, I'm not sure what smells more delicious -- that pasta sauce -- or the cook." He squeezed her breasts and very gently kissed her neck, just under her delicate jawline, flicking his tongue over her skin, and that tender touch and his words made her shiver, her pussy tingle.

'Oh, god, there it is -- a climax starting! How the hell does he do that?? Better slow down.'

She peeled his hands away and smiled. 'Um, so if you don't stop manhandling the cook, we'll never eat!" He stepped back, running his hands down her back, then over the back of her red shorts.

"Oh, yea, right, what was I thinking. Wait - I am a guy -- so food!"

She giggled. "Oh, Tom, there's no doubt -- you're definitely all man!!'

She dipped a spoonful of sauce, sampled a bit, pointed the spoon at him and he took a taste. He whispered. "Mmmm, yummy, Kel, almost as tasty as you!"

'If he keeps flattering me like this he'll end up between my legs!' She giggled at the naughty thought.

She finished up preparing dinner while he set the table, lit the candles and refilled their glasses. He'd set the places at one corner of the table rather than across from each other, so they'd be close together. They filled their plates and salad bowls and put them on the table. Tom pulled her chair out to seat her.

"Aren't you the gentleman!"

"Of course, when I'm entertaining a fine lady!"

"Oh, and I'm sure you've entertained lots of women at this table, Tom."

"Actually, you're the first."

"Oh." They sat for a second, just looking into each other's smiling faces. He took both her hands in his. "This is wonderful, Kel, it's so nice to be with my Gym Buddy! You're so sweet to make this dinner!"

'Oh, god help me, this man is just melting me....'

She smiled and squeezed his hands. "Yea, this is really nice, Tom."

She noticed an envelope under her napkin with her name on it. She smiled at him and opened it to find a funny birthday card with gym scene. Inside he'd written: 'Happy Birthday to my special Gym Buddy, Kel. Hope it's a wonderful day! Musclehead (Tom)' At the bottom he'd drawn a dotted line across and written underneath: 'Good for 10,000 free massages. Expires: Never.' Inside was a gift certificate for a pedicure.

She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Oh, you remembered! Thanks for this Tom, you're a great guy!"

They raised their glasses. "Congratulations on your new job, Kel -- I know you'll do great! And it'll be nice working in the same building, running into you in the breakroom! Oh -- and I have some news -- I got promoted today!"

"Oh, that's great, Tom! Congratulations!" She leaned over and Tom got another kiss on the cheek. "Tell me all about it!' He told her of his promotion to manager of his team, how excited he was, and just a bit scared.

He took her hands under the table. "So, I was wondering if you'd let me do something for you?"

She cocked the eyebrow. "Oh, and what would that be, Mr. Meadows?"

"Just say yes, and then I'll tell you what it is."

She laughed. "Hmmm, so it's something you think I might say 'no' to, maybe?"

He smiled. "Well, you might, but it would make your Gym Buddy very happy if you said yes!"

The eyebrow went up again. "So, you, a male, are asking me to trust you?"

He squeezed her hands. "Yes, Kel, I admit, it's true - I'm a male!'

She giggled. "So I've noticed!"

He grinned. "And, you can trust me."

She looked at him for a few seconds, pondering. 'Well, he's not given me any reason to not trust him...so far...'

"Ok, ok, yes. Now, tell me what it is!"

He gave her the big grin. "We need to go clothes shopping again -- you need a new work wardrobe."

"Oh, you are such a sneak, Tom Meadows, tricking me into this! That's going to be so much money, you've already spent so much on me -- please."

"Kel, I've still got some of that inheritance left, plus..." He pulled an envelope from under his placemat. "Marjorie gave me this today. I guess the bank pays a reward if you refer someone that gets hired. There's a check for seven hundred and fifty dollars in here -- and I want to spend it on you."

"I don't know what to say, Tom."

"Say yes! But I admit to an ulterior motive -- I am so looking forward to my stunningly beautiful Gym Buddy putting on a fashion show for me!'

She blushed. 'This man's just too good to be true. Want lunge across the table and kiss him so bad, right now.' She squeezed his hands. "Thanks, Tom, you are too nice to me, you know." She giggled. "But I do like modeling for my Gym Buddy!"

They talked non-stop through dinner and both took advantage of their closeness to the other; they ended up pretty much holding hands under the table.

"This pasta was awesome, Kel -- to die for!"

"My mother's recipe, which she got from grandma. Always been my favorite. And -- I cook it so much better than Patti!"

Tom laughed. "You two seem to have a unique relationship."

"Yea, we've been very close since we were kids. We're close to Mom, too. Dad, not so much."

"What happened?"

Kelli told the story of her father's increasing neglect of their mother and the sisters, how the marriage had fallen apart when the girls were in their teens, how the three women had bonded closely through it all. Tom could feel and see her sadness even after several years.

"So, yea, Patti and I are best buds, even though we squabble just like when we were little girls. And yes, I do tell her pretty much everything!"

"So nice that you are that close. I wish I had that sort of relationship with my brother."

She squeezed his hand and touched his cheek. "Well, you've always got your Gym Buddy to talk to."

He broke into a huge smile. "Yea, I like talking to my Gym Buddy! You're pretty cool - for a girl!"

123456...9