Desperate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed me my panties and I put them back on.

"Now, as you know, I'm off on that trip to Miami tomorrow morning. I won't be back until the week after next - the kids are coming down at the weekend, and I've already planned to use some vacation owing to me. Now, I want you to go to the gym every day until I return. No – no protest. It has to be every day. Follow the program you've been given, eat as you've been instructed, and do your homework. And here's a url you might like to take a look at." He wrote something down on a piece of paper. "It's full of erotic stories. I've suggested a couple of categories, but see what you like and browse. You may want to keep your vibrator nearby when you're reading. I find a lot of the stories get me hard, so they'll probably get you wet."

I looked at the url – www.literotica.com. He'd written 'Romance', 'Loving Wives', 'Erotic Couplings' and 'First Time'.

"When I get back, I think we need to plan out our adventure, and see if we can set a date for the big occasion. And Vicky - what's going to happen then?"

"Mr. Rogers, you're going to make my pussy wet, then you're going to slide your nice hard cock into my cunt – which doesn't now have any barriers – and you're going to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me and play with my clit until we both come." And I threw my arms around his neck, and kissed him.

More and more, I couldn't wait for that occasion.

12