All Comments on 'Desperate Cleanup Job'

by Wifeseed

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 month ago

It doesn't work that way.

yummicremeyummicremeabout 1 month ago

★★★★★ Excellent short story

TigersmanTigersmanabout 1 month ago

Good story!! This is what every married white woman should want, to breed black at least once, preferably twice.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 1 month ago

I loved the story. I rated it a 5.

Hopefully, Tyrone will find more married white women to impregnate.

jblacklovejblackloveabout 1 month ago

Yes, the Job was done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The force of stupidity is strong this morning. I didn't need to read this to know how stupid it would be. There is no way in hell you can extract a sperm deep in the vagina with your tongue. Much less one that has made it through the cervix. And then there's the "black bull" statement. Another inaccurate cliche liberally throw around on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent! They can tell their friends that she was being a surrogate for a black family. Later on they can say the couple changed their minds and didn't want the black baby, that now they can keep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The ending.. 10/10

bbclovebbcloveabout 1 month ago

Made me grin and chuckle a bit, but in a fantasy world why not. Loved it just the same

OralSubRayOralSubRayabout 1 month ago

Absolutely Delicious!

Lucky guy getting to eat up all that excess black baby seed. I wouldn't complain, I'd just enjoy the show and be thankful I was allowed to clean up. I'd encourage my wife to let all her black lovers go bareback as long as I was permitted to watch and clean-up.. If my wife had black babies, I'd raise him /her/them as if they were my own. I'd not be worried about what people thought, as long as her and I are enjoying what we both want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was amazing!

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 1 month ago

Fun on so many levels!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Might as well let him stay all weekend and pump your slutty wife's pussy full of cum. I love when my wife has her boyfriend stay over. I sleep in the guest room all weekend while he treats her like his own personal whore. Sometimes he will bring a couple of buddies with him and I can get some of that delicious black ball juice right from the source. I love cleaning her messy twat, but when you have to work to get that nut from a hung black bull, it makes you feel like you really earned that reward.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

You write such heartwarming stories... I am sure that mixed raced baby will grow up to be a pillar of the community, having been raised by such a normal, loving and well-adjusted couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous